PDA

View Full Version : The Rev's AGS Challenge - by the numbers....

FormerPokeCenter
September 27th, 2012, 06:32 PM
Here's what I've got so far.....I've summarized all my donations, by school.

Several donors are from non-FCS schools....if you look at this and I've left off your school, please send me a private message and I'll get it fixed.

Thanks!

1.) McNeese - 25 donors - $3,215.00 - trust me, I've got the shirt!
2.) LSU - 6 donors - $600.00 - still need the shirt!
3.) Georgia Southern - 2 donors - $100.00 - needs $100 more to get me in a GSU Shirt and I need a shirt
4.) App State - 5 donors - $160.00 - needs $40 more to get me in an APP shirt and I need a shirt!
5.) Cal Poly - 1 donor - $50.00
6.) Harvard - 1 donor $50
7.) Louisiana Tech. 1 donor - $50. $150 commitment, Shirt on the way.
8.) Minnesota - 1 donor - $100
9.) Montana - 7 donors - $451. 00 - I need the shirt
Montana State - 1 donor - $25.00
10.) NDSU - 5 donors - $245.00 - thanks to NoDak4Ever, I have the shirt!
11.) Northwestern - 4 donors - $425.00 and - unfortunately - I have the shirt!
12.) Sam Houston - 1 donor - $25.00
13.) SFA - 2 donors $500.00 - Need the shirt!
Southeastern - 1 donor - $100 - still $100.00 short. I have a shirt!
14.) Texas A&M - 1 donor - $250.00 - need a shirt!
15.) Texas State - 1 donor $200 - Shirt is on the way...
16.) ULM - 1 donor - $50.00
17.) UND - 1 donor - $25.00
18.) University of Texas - 1 donor - $75.00
19.) USL - 1 donor - $25.00
20.) William and Mary - 1 donor - $100.00 - still needs $100 and a shirt!

So...there ya have it!

I really DO wanna wear as many shirts as possible during the ride!

Ursus, if you've got an AGS shirt, man, I'd LOVE to wear that sucker during the ride and I'd love to have my pic taken in it on the course and near the finish line...!

A huge thank you to EVERYBODY who donated! You guys rock!

TheRevSFA
September 27th, 2012, 10:11 PM
I don't think I'm going to give you a SFA shirt. I have a sticker I want you to wear on your helmet or on your bike

FormerPokeCenter
September 28th, 2012, 07:04 AM
Wha??? No shirt?....aiiiiight....I think I can live with that....the only thing with the sticker is that the shirts show up better in the photos as provenance that I completed MY end of the bargain. I've made arrangements for somebody to shoot picks of me on the course and by the Start/Finish 24HOB/Livestrong Pylons....with a sticker, you have to get a close-up, but since you raised $2k, that's entirely your call! ;)

However, the sticker idea has definite merit. I may have to use that to my advantage next year ;)

TheRevSFA
September 28th, 2012, 08:02 AM
Wha??? No shirt?....aiiiiight....I think I can live with that....the only thing with the sticker is that the shirts show up better in the photos as provenance that I completed MY end of the bargain. I've made arrangements for somebody to shoot picks of me on the course and by the Start/Finish 24HOB/Livestrong Pylons....with a sticker, you have to get a close-up, but since you raised $2k, that's entirely your call! ;)

However, the sticker idea has definite merit. I may have to use that to my advantage next year ;)

Sticker is 10 inches by 4 inches. I think it'll show up on that ugly *** mug of yours!

AshevilleApp2
September 28th, 2012, 08:07 AM
When is the ride?

FormerPokeCenter
September 28th, 2012, 10:39 AM
October 13-14 ;)

Rev....don't hate ;)

AppStsGr8
September 28th, 2012, 10:55 AM
Ok, you've got the last $40 from App:D

Where shall I send the shirt? What size?

ursus arctos horribilis
September 28th, 2012, 12:55 PM
FPC, I don't have any AGS shirts. I'll see if I can line something up but if anyone has a connection on how or who to do a small order through please let me know.

FormerPokeCenter
September 28th, 2012, 02:05 PM
Rev, just so ya know, not EVERY picture I'm in is terrible. Some of them are quite good. Take this one for instance...

Of course, it helps that aesthetically, the viewer is drawn to the bike and the girl. The decidedly homely aspectsof my appearance are minimized by the pretty things in the picture... ;)

bobbythekidd
September 28th, 2012, 06:29 PM
FPC, I don't have any AGS shirts. I'll see if I can line something up but if anyone has a connection on how or who to do a small order through please let me know.
Check your PMs.

ursus arctos horribilis
September 28th, 2012, 06:37 PM
Check your PMs.

IN YOUR FACE EVERYBODY!

I just got a pm from an AGS LEGEND!

bobbythekidd
September 28th, 2012, 06:55 PM
IN YOUR FACE EVERYBODY!

I just got a pm from an AGS LEGEND!

Aww shucks. Grizo is the only legend around here. It's too bad he hasn't posted anything worth reading since 2008.

ursus arctos horribilis
September 28th, 2012, 07:56 PM
Aww shucks. Grizo is the only legend around here. It's too bad he hasn't posted anything worth reading since 2008.

Preachin to the choir my man.

FormerPokeCenter
September 29th, 2012, 08:10 AM
Ok, you've got the last $40 from App:D

Where shall I send the shirt? What size?

Thank you, AppStsGr8! That's a great gesture, You Rock ! ;). I really appreciate the support !

FormerPokeCenter
October 2nd, 2012, 04:58 PM
Update

I got additional donations from App and Texas State, with shirt commitments...so those are taken care of, thanks to AppStsGr8 and one of my Tx State cousins.... I got a shirt commit for Texas A & M and La Tech...

Ga. Southern is $100.00 away from getting me in a shirt and so is William and Mary. anybody wanna help the cause? Just a few more donation s and a shirt is all it would take. ;).

SFA 's sending a helmet sticker ( God only know what that's gonna look like!)' so that leaves SELA just $50.00 away and I have the short ....

Any takers? ;)

AppStsGr8
October 2nd, 2012, 07:14 PM
Your Appalachian State shirt went in the mail yesterday and should be to you tomorrow or Thursday at the latest. We voted to let you ride in a white App State shirt since the black ones can be a little warm ... even in October. Thanks for riding for all of us!

FormerPokeCenter
October 8th, 2012, 01:44 PM
Your Appalachian State shirt went in the mail yesterday and should be to you tomorrow or Thursday at the latest. We voted to let you ride in a white App State shirt since the black ones can be a little warm ... even in October. Thanks for riding for all of us!

You guys rock!

FormerPokeCenter
October 8th, 2012, 01:46 PM
Still no Montana shirt, though!

I don't wanna leave anybody out!

And both Georgia Southern and William and Mary are close to the $200 mark...

Can you believe I didn't get any love from Georgia State fans, despite the fact that the ride is in Atlanta????? ;)

TheRevSFA
October 8th, 2012, 02:32 PM
Still no Montana shirt, though!

I don't wanna leave anybody out!

And both Georgia Southern and William and Mary are close to the $200 mark...

Can you believe I didn't get any love from Georgia State fans, despite the fact that the ride is in Atlanta????? ;)

They didn't catch any vouchers at last week's game.....

FormerPokeCenter
October 8th, 2012, 03:17 PM
They didn't catch any vouchers at last week's game.....

LOL! Great point, but here's the thing. One of the main beneficiaries is the Cancer Center at Children's Hospital of Atlanta...Ostensibly, though, you'd think that at least ONE of the LEGIONS of Georgia State fans would have some sorta connection to somebody who's sought treatment at that amazing facility...

Even a dollar would be a great symbolic gesture...

But, alas.....nothing but crickets!

TheRevSFA
October 10th, 2012, 09:20 AM
any one want a preview of FPC's shirt?

AshevilleApp2
October 10th, 2012, 09:23 AM

You tell 'em Bobby!