PDA

View Full Version : FCS Games Online Free Stream??

jmufan
September 26th, 2012, 10:29 AM
Seem to remember that there was a FCS website that streamed multiple FCS games online, is that still around? Any place to watch some of these games free online?

WeAreNorthDakota
September 26th, 2012, 10:38 AM
You can watch every Big Sky game for free on Big Sky TV. It's a relatively simple process that can be found at www.bigskyconf.org

NoDak 4 Ever
September 26th, 2012, 10:41 AM
Not necessarily legal and possibly dangerous but I watched the Colorado State/NDSU game on firstrow

Jacked_Rabbit
September 26th, 2012, 10:44 AM
Not necessarily legal and possibly dangerous but I watched the Colorado State/NDSU game on firstrow

I did too... Your Bison made CSU look like a D2 team. They were slower, smaller, and less physical than NDSU. It was pretty impressive/scary.

mmiller_34
September 26th, 2012, 10:48 AM
That website was called Channelsurfing.net, at least thats one that I remembered... and it has since been taken off the web for obvious reasons.

Jacked_Rabbit
September 26th, 2012, 10:52 AM
That website was called Channelsurfing.net, at least thats one that I remembered... and it has since been taken off the web for obvious reasons.

Correct... They moved it to a .eu address for a while but then it was shut down there too. Here is the college football portion of First Row: http://www.thefirstrow.eu/sport/american-football.html

Lehigh Football Nation
September 26th, 2012, 10:52 AM
Many audio and video streams are now free - for example, ESPN3 is free on many cable providers as is the Big Sky, OVC and NEC games. And that doesn't include audio streams, where more and more they are free.

For Week 5, you can get a list here:

http://www.college-sports-journal.com/index.php/fcs-information-center/wkly-schedules/week-5-2012

These will be updated, additionally, as the week goes on.

Smitty
September 26th, 2012, 12:10 PM
The SoCon has a game on ESPN3 weekly, but other than that I'm not too sure

Lehigh Football Nation
September 26th, 2012, 12:52 PM
There are six games available on ESPN3 this week involving FCS teams. There are two more that are also available to stream online if you're an ESPNU subscriber.

http://www.college-sports-journal.com/index.php/fcs-information-center/wkly-schedules/week-5-2012

Jacked_Rabbit
September 26th, 2012, 01:04 PM
The ONLY downfall of having DirecTV/Century Link is that you cannot access ESPN3.com. Frustrating to say the least.

darell1976
September 26th, 2012, 01:25 PM

Why is that?

McNeese72
September 26th, 2012, 03:58 PM
Why is that?

Not legal is self explanatory. That is why Channelsurfing.net/eu was shut down by the DOJ.

Dangerous because you better be careful what you download to watch the games there.

Doc

LakesBison
September 26th, 2012, 04:28 PM
www.atdhe.eu as well

Pard4Life
September 26th, 2012, 07:35 PM
The Lafayette-Robert Morris will be free via LSN All-Access... like everyone will be rushing to see it.

NoDak 4 Ever
September 26th, 2012, 08:00 PM
Not legal is self explanatory. That is why Channelsurfing.net/eu was shut down by the DOJ.

Dangerous because you better be careful what you download to watch the games there.

Doc

Even more to the point. When you access a website, you are basically calling another computer. That computer has an open connection to yours and can download/upload all kinds of little bits. The fact that it's in Europe is even more unnerving. Didn't you see Hostel?

LakesBison
September 26th, 2012, 09:09 PM
bring it on computer nerds

JMU2K_DukeDawg
September 27th, 2012, 02:59 AM
firstrowsports has been a godsend for me being overseas

It's very cool that the big sky conference games are available for free viewing. This year all of JMU's games (bye week this week) are also free to view online via Madizone, which has previously been a pay-for-view type system. I think the system had so many technical issues the first couple of years they are trying to entice people to come back.

NoDak 4 Ever
September 27th, 2012, 06:53 AM
bring it on computer nerds

shh, the smart people are exchanging valuable information. You can resume being the woo girl.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lPTYoA5emWo

deathoftheparty
September 27th, 2012, 09:15 PM
Georgia Southern is streaming their home games* for free at gseagles.com

Edit: Excludes ESPN3 games.

bluehenbillk
September 28th, 2012, 08:56 AM
My wife was taping multiple shows last night so I had to watch part of the Ravens game on first row - it's pretty good once you finagle thru the ad crap - just keep the game on full screen & there are no issues.