PDA

View Full Version : Hey Chattown Mocs...

GATA
September 25th, 2012, 06:08 PM
**** you, bruh...

CID1990
September 25th, 2012, 06:36 PM
What a little pu$$y.

Come eat your crow like a man. So predictable you have been MIA since it was obvious once again that your team has laid a turd.

Here kitty kitty kitty

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/12/09/26/yhy2y4y6.jpg

GATA
September 27th, 2012, 10:35 PM
You can suck a dick you ****ing asshole. @ chattown mocs.

Squealofthepig
September 28th, 2012, 01:13 AM
Not a defense of chattownmocs (though I'd suggest FurmanWins!! is much more viable a target this year), but this really is better suited to /smack.

Not like he'll read it anyway - he admitted that he abandoned his team last year after it was clear his team's reality wouldn't match up with his own Fairy Tale Wonderland.

APP SHOOTER
September 28th, 2012, 01:28 AM
Look like Ol Chatt Town has left the building. He let his alligator mouth overload his canary ***

mountaineer in Cane Land
September 28th, 2012, 07:14 AM
I wouldn't count him out yet, Chatt wins a few games in a row, or App loses a few, and he will be back

Smitty
September 28th, 2012, 07:17 AM
Not a defense of chattownmocs (though I'd suggest FurmanWins!! is much more viable a target this year), but this really is better suited to /smack.

Not like he'll read it anyway - he admitted that he abandoned his team last year after it was clear his team's reality wouldn't match up with his own Fairy Tale Wonderland.

While FurmanWins!! is annoying, he only did it for a few weeks before the season. We have had to listen to chattown for the past 2 years brag about the Mecca and the soon to be NFL quality football team

GlassOnion
September 28th, 2012, 08:10 AM
Hell, I dont know why he would be back. His entire existance here on AGS is predicated on Chatty's losing to App being a fluke. Three losses in a row later (in the time Shattown has been here,) and his argument is even S**tier than it was to begin with, with the additional fact that App controlled the game easily for 3 1/2 quarters, and won big despite spotting Chatty 10 points. And this is the App team that has had its rockiest start in nearly a decade, and lost 52-28 to the Citadel the week before. App had better athletes, and outcoached Chatty, despite Robinson&Huesman being the savior(s) of college football.

blueballs
September 28th, 2012, 08:11 AM
It is going to get much worse for our hero tomorrow as Chatty goes to Charleston and the Rocky Top Cuzzin' F--kers venture to Athens...

GlassOnion
September 28th, 2012, 08:13 AM
It is going to get much worse for our hero tomorrow as Chatty goes to Charleston and the Rocky Top Cuzzin' F--kers venture to Athens...

I hope Chatty wins, not that I dont prefer The Cit, but it would bring the conference race back to even almost. Samford has yet to meet the tough part of their schedule.

asumike83
September 28th, 2012, 08:17 AM
I honestly think we have seen the last of chattown, I would be surprised if he came back. He is a UT fan anyways, just coming on here to poke App fans with a stick and get a rise out of us, which he was admittedly very good at. It was fun while it lasted.

R.I.P.

bjtheflamesfan
September 28th, 2012, 09:17 AM
I think the domination that App showed on Saturday was his death knell...I think he finally has come to grips with the fact that it may be the grandchildren that see another UTC win in the series

ALPHAGRIZ1
September 28th, 2012, 10:00 AM
Douchebags like that guy NEVER go away totally.........look at Screaming beagle from EWU............same guy different team.

Saint3333
September 28th, 2012, 10:24 AM
I honestly think we have seen the last of chattown, I would be surprised if he came back. He is a UT fan anyways, just coming on here to poke App fans with a stick and get a rise out of us, which he was admittedly very good at. It was fun while it lasted.

R.I.P.

talk about death of a "dynasty"

CID1990
September 28th, 2012, 10:41 AM
I hope Chatty wins, not that I dont prefer The Cit, but it would bring the conference race back to even almost. Samford has yet to meet the tough part of their schedule.

Hey, I kind of like being the chased instead of the chaser in terms of conference standings.

I expect us to drop a couple, but if I had my druthers, I'd druther not drop one to Chatty.

Apphole
September 28th, 2012, 10:45 AM
Hey, I kind of like being the chased instead of the chaser in terms of conference standings.

I expect us to drop a couple, but if I had my druthers, I'd druther not drop one to Chatty.

You'd have to play some pretty soppy ball to lose to Chatty. They are not a good team this year. Might have the worst offense in the SoCon.

Can you guys believe that El Cid vs Lil Sammy next week might have SoCon title implications!? And the times they are a' changin'.

GlassOnion
September 28th, 2012, 10:46 AM

The Bulldogs should have the best of both worlds then, get that tail, or nub, whatever it is!

I'd rather The Cit have lost to App over Chatty too, but you guys wouldnt cooperate!

ElCid
September 28th, 2012, 09:25 PM

While I think it still may be close depending on how the Dogs rebound after the mauling last week, it also looks like rain tomorrow night. I like it. It reminds me of a few years ago. It was the 08 game against Chatt. We were down late in the game, we had just fumbled deep in Chatt territory and it was pouring down rain and my wife said let's go, we are down by 4 with less than 2 minutes. I said let's wait, we can hold them. We did and waited for the punt. Glad we did since Andre Roberts had 40'ish yard punt return for a TD and the win. Hope it does not come down to something similar, but in a rainy slug match, I like the Dogs. I think we will learn a lot about the Dogs tomorrow night.

ASU_Fanatic
September 28th, 2012, 10:34 PM
has it really been 2 years or so and you guys don't know he's completely trolling?

GATA_OneMoreTime
September 28th, 2012, 11:36 PM
While I think it still may be close depending on how the Dogs rebound after the mauling last week, it also looks like rain tomorrow night. I like it. It reminds me of a few years ago. It was the 08 game against Chatt. We were down late in the game, we had just fumbled deep in Chatt territory and it was pouring down rain and my wife said let's go, we are down by 4 with less than 2 minutes. I said let's wait, we can hold them. We did and waited for the punt. Glad we did since Andre Roberts had 40'ish yard punt return for a TD and the win. Hope it does not come down to something similar, but in a rainy slug match, I like the Dogs. I think we will learn a lot about the Dogs tomorrow night.
You like the rain with the triple option?! Better you than me. I also agree with AppHole about the game. You guys should win this one convincingly, rain is never good for the TO but still, should be a relatively easy win. You guys have played 2/3 of the toughest part of your schedule. And if GSU can't win the SoCon, honestly I'd rather it be y'all than anyone else. If you guys manage to lose a SoCon game, it could be wide open. Gotta love college football!

CID1990
September 29th, 2012, 07:24 AM
You like the rain with the triple option?! Better you than me. I also agree with AppHole about the game. You guys should win this one convincingly, rain is never good for the TO but still, should be a relatively easy win. You guys have played 2/3 of the toughest part of your schedule. And if GSU can't win the SoCon, honestly I'd rather it be y'all than anyone else. If you guys manage to lose a SoCon game, it could be wide open. Gotta love college football!

I think he's saying that the TO is less vulnerable to wet conditions than other offenses like Chatty's.

GATA_OneMoreTime
September 29th, 2012, 08:44 AM
I think he's saying that the TO is less vulnerable to wet conditions than other offenses like Chatty's.

Agree, but disagree. It's pretty vulnerable as well. Especially if the field is soaked, the QB can't cut it up field the same on a wet field. Rain pretty much just messes everything up for everyone!

CID1990
September 30th, 2012, 04:28 PM
Come on back Shattown... the most talented team evah is still alive!

If they can beat El Cid then surely they can win out, then get a special invite to the Rose Bowl to play the Ducks.

It can happen, dude. Come on back!