PDA

View Full Version : Football Gameplan's AGS Game of the Week Preview - Albany vs Monmouth

FootballCEO
September 25th, 2012, 10:13 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMoBTn7USEE

Good morning Gang! Here's your Game of the Week Preview - Albany vs Monmouth

Em

danefan
September 25th, 2012, 10:27 AM
The game is at Albany.....

JMU2K_DukeDawg
September 25th, 2012, 02:11 PM
xdohx

I like the analysis, but the advantage has to be for Albany AT HOME with a huge helping of home cooking after a long, tough well-played road trip. A lot of eyes on this one for sure!

FootballCEO
September 25th, 2012, 04:56 PM
Dangit! That's my mistake.. sorry for the minor slip ups

hidalgo
September 25th, 2012, 05:41 PM
Nice to see the NEC get the recognition but I truly expect a Albany blowout.

danefan
September 25th, 2012, 06:04 PM
Dangit! That's my mistake.. sorry for the minor slip ups

No worries.

Btw, the videos have got gotten significantly better from last year. Good work.

penguinpower
September 25th, 2012, 06:11 PM
I'll take Albany in this game. They have played well against YSU, which no one seems to give them credit for, and then they beat ranked Maine. Albany has two very good things going for them:

#1. Excellent Coaching
#2. They are physical.

Finally, while they do not have the same number of scholarships, the coaching staff does a fine job with player development and they don't wear down like a team missing scholarships because they are just as good. After watching them this year, I am really impressed, especially with the coaching.

Go Lehigh TU owl
September 25th, 2012, 06:14 PM
Monmouth is a very experienced team that will give the Danes a good run imo. They have the size and speed to compete. Their downfall is at QB imo. Frazier has ability but can't seem to put it together.

Gringer1
September 25th, 2012, 07:28 PM
The game is at Albany.....

Apparently GSU was supposed to play AT Elon last weekend too. I'm not sure how we got that changed, because I definitely saw the game in Statesboro.