PDA

View Full Version : Is Montana another Penn State?

Boo Boo
September 25th, 2012, 08:44 AM
Hello, my name is Cody, I have made a bad decision in this last post and would like to apologize for my actions.

If I continue to make these sorts of decisions it will affect my existence in this community that I just joined so if I am a sharp guy I will refrain from this sort of thing in the future.

I have been seeking attention and ask for your (the board's) forgiveness.

MR. CHICKEN
September 25th, 2012, 08:51 AM
16879.....UH-OH......xeekx...............BOO BOO....MADE UH BOO BOO!.................xpopcornx............BRAWK!

BisonBacker
September 25th, 2012, 08:55 AM
I agree with Mr. Chicken. Sounds like the kiddies are on mommy and daddy's computer this morning.

BluBengal07
September 25th, 2012, 09:40 AM
someone should be at school by now.

ysubigred
September 25th, 2012, 09:48 AM
xsmileyclapx I wondered why they were slipping up and not winning all their games xcrazyx

boo boo is going to get it hard xrulesx

xpopcornx

AshevilleApp2
September 25th, 2012, 09:50 AM
Hello, my name is Cody, I have made a bad decision in this last post and would like to apologize for my actions.

If I continue to make these sorts of decisions it will affect my existence in this community that I just joined so if I am a sharp guy I will refrain from this sort of thing in the future.

You're an idiot.

ALPHAGRIZ1
September 25th, 2012, 10:24 AM

Jealous much?

2 threads and 2 screaming posts ladled with latent homo erotic jealousy. Dude just accept it, be proud and think about all of the special treatment coming your way.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

ursus arctos horribilis
September 25th, 2012, 08:19 PM
Apology accepted Boo Boo.

wapiti
September 25th, 2012, 10:18 PM
Much better. Thank you.

ALPHAGRIZ1
September 26th, 2012, 02:11 PM
Cody doesnt seem so bad now that i look back on what he/she really meant.

Silenoz
September 26th, 2012, 02:16 PM
Damn I missed it xbawlingx

ursus arctos horribilis
September 26th, 2012, 02:19 PM
Cody doesnt seem so bad now that i look back on what he/she really meant.

Yeah, sometimes we over react to a new guy trying to fit in like he was.xlolx