PDA

View Full Version : Nobody knows, the trouble I've seen...

Apphole
September 24th, 2012, 10:17 AM
Nobody knows, my sorrow

Possibly the most melancholy press conference of all time.

http://www.gomocs.com/mediaPortal/player.dbml?catid=55712&id=1056023

"Maybe they were just a better team than us"

GlassOnion
September 24th, 2012, 10:45 AM
I just read an article where Huesman said they (Chatty) were running good plays, just not executing.

He's doomed.

If he cannot understand that Chatty does not have the speed to beat an App State defense to the edge, over, and over and over again, his time is over. The Citadel didnt even do it that much, but what they were able to do was block and make guys miss. Chatty has an MIA O line, and runs the same crud over and over. They did it last year too.

cbarrier90
September 24th, 2012, 10:54 AM
Nobody knows, my sorrow

Possibly the most melancholy press conference of all time.

http://www.gomocs.com/mediaPortal/player.dbml?catid=55712&id=1056023

"Maybe they were just a better team than is

What an awful press-conference. As the coach, he has to be able to rally the troops in times like this. I understand he's a fiery, passionate guy, but opening the press conference with a facepalm and saying things like "Maybe they were the better team than us, better coaching, etc." is not the way to do it.

Apphole
September 24th, 2012, 11:04 AM
What an awful press-conference. As the coach, he has to be able to rally the troops in times like this. I understand he's a fiery, passionate guy, but opening the press conference with a facepalm and saying things like "Maybe they were the better team than us, better coaching, etc." is not the way to do it.

I died laughing when the video began with a classic Huesman facepalm. So funny

asu3peat
September 24th, 2012, 12:57 PM
Do I hear App's team doing the "N-O-T-H-I-N-G....Nothing absolutely nothing" chant in the background of Huesman's press conference (2:20 mark)? Too bad it isn't synced up with his facepalm!

Apphole
September 24th, 2012, 01:11 PM
Do I hear App's team doing the "N-O-T-H-I-N-G....Nothing absolutely nothing" chant in the background of Huesman's press conference (2:20 mark)? Too bad it isn't synced up with his facepalm!

Oh my God you're right!

N-O-T-H-I-N-G! That's what Mocs mean to me! Nothin'! AAAPPPP-Solutely Nothin'! Woooo! Woooo! Woooo!

Mountaineer#96
September 24th, 2012, 02:59 PM
Yikes......you can see the pain in his face. He knows he should start checking to see what coordinator jobs might be open at the end of the season.