PDA

View Full Version : Time for the EAGLES to DOMINATE now!

Boo Boo
September 24th, 2012, 10:04 AM
Yeah, we had an early loss to the *****adel and a close call against E-Loan. But the team is ready now. We have all th kinks worked out and we are ready to ROCK AND ROLL for the rest of the year! If you have GSU left on your schedule you are in for a LONG DAY. I can promise it will be the WORST day of your life! The victims list-

Furman: FU, I say F you! Purple is such a gay color! The Eagles will peck the Furman University Christian Knights (or F.U.C.K.s) eyes out and then just keep pecking them silly until they are dead!

Western Carolina: Gosh-darn, what a pathetic little program. It doesn't matter what coach you get, you will always be losers. No one that can play would ever want to be a part of your sad little team. And you also have that gay purple color. We will beat you like 70-0, IF we decide to show mercy and not pull your cat tails ALL the way off.

WOOFord: How did this little piece of crap school get into this conference? We are going to kick some serious MUTT. We will swoop down and peck the little doggies stupid. They will be dead before they can even yelp. And THANK GOD we don't have to play in that dump you call a stadium this year!

CRAPpalachian State (A$$-U): You moonshine peddlin' hillbillies will have Eagle droppings all in your unkept beards while we peck your sorry blind eyes out. You will be running down that mountain so fast you fall off and die! Gosh-Darn, what a school of pot smoking loser idiots! How do you ever get your minds right to even play a football game?

SCATtanooga: First off, what the hell is a MOC anyway? Second, you losers need to stop riding your little Choo Choo, because when the Eagles come flying in, we will peck you engineer silly and that train will jump the tracks!

Samford: You might as well just send a guy named Sam Ford out by himself against us as to try to beat us with your little team. You ugly little Bulldogs will have their pug noses pecked clean off by the great Eagle. You have no shot, no shot at all. You should've stayed in the OVC where you belong.

Professor Chaos
September 24th, 2012, 10:07 AM
http://i.qkme.me/3ozhvd.jpg

biggie
September 24th, 2012, 10:09 AM
SeanTaylor made another name?

GATA_Eagles
September 24th, 2012, 10:10 AM
Or Opie. Take your pick

NoDak 4 Ever
September 24th, 2012, 10:11 AM
Oh no! someone gave her a computer!

http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/256/900/4e1.gif

GATA_Eagles
September 24th, 2012, 10:12 AM
Oh no! someone gave her a computer!

http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/256/900/4e1.gif

I grew up an hour or so from that town...unfortunately.

The Eagle's Cliff
September 24th, 2012, 10:16 AM
Did chattownmocs abandon UTC and become an Eagle?

We need an admin to check Boo Boo's ISP. If it's from Baltimore, send someone to install a Die Hard 4-type program that kills the user upon reboot.

Boo Boo
September 24th, 2012, 10:26 AM
It hath been FORETOLD! The great prophet SOARING EAGLE promises EAGLE DOMINANCE and plagues against those who dare to oppose us! The streets will be filled with the blood and tears of the vanquished!

Apphole
September 24th, 2012, 10:28 AM
Yeah, we had an early loss to the *****adel and a close call against E-Loan. But the team is ready now. We have all th kinks worked out and we are ready to ROCK AND ROLL for the rest of the year! If you have GSU left on your schedule you are in for a LONG DAY. I can promise it will be the WORST day of your life! The victims list-

Furman: FU, I say F you! Purple is such a gay color! The Eagles will peck the Furman University Christian Knights (or F.U.C.K.s) eyes out and then just keep pecking them silly until they are dead!

Western Carolina: Gosh-darn, what a pathetic little program. It doesn't matter what coach you get, you will always be losers. No one that can play would ever want to be a part of your sad little team. And you also have that gay purple color. We will beat you like 70-0, IF we decide to show mercy and not pull your cat tails ALL the way off.

WOOFord: How did this little piece of crap school get into this conference? We are going to kick some serious MUTT. We will swoop down and peck the little doggies stupid. They will be dead before they can even yelp. And THANK GOD we don't have to play in that dump you call a stadium this year!

CRAPpalachian State (A$$-U): You moonshine peddlin' hillbillies will have Eagle droppings all in your unkept beards while we peck your sorry blind eyes out. You will be running down that mountain so fast you fall off and die! Gosh-Darn, what a school of pot smoking loser idiots! How do you ever get your minds right to even play a football game?

SCATtanooga: First off, what the hell is a MOC anyway? Second, you losers need to stop riding your little Choo Choo, because when the Eagles come flying in, we will peck you engineer silly and that train will jump the tracks!

Samford: You might as well just send a guy named Sam Ford out by himself against us as to try to beat us with your little team. You ugly little Bulldogs will have their pug noses pecked clean off by the great Eagle. You have no shot, no shot at all. You should've stayed in the OVC where you belong.

Eagles don't peck. Have you ever seen an eagle? They are what adults like to call a "raptor." AKA a bird-of-prey. The curved shape allows it to eat meat.

The only pecker in this situation, is you.

CID1990
September 24th, 2012, 10:29 AM
You not funny. Try again.

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/12/09/24/te9u8y4a.jpg

Boo Boo
September 24th, 2012, 10:31 AM
Well, which is it, a bird or prey? And Eagles do peck when threatened! You are a DA, and I don't mean district attorney. Go smoke some more pot and drink some more moonshine Apphole, you hillbilly you!

Boo Boo
September 24th, 2012, 10:34 AM
Hey CID, looking forward to that next group shower with your cadet buddies? The *****adel is the fruitiest school EVER!

Apphole
September 24th, 2012, 10:35 AM
Well, which is it, a bird or prey? And Eagles do peck when threatened! You are a DA, and I don't mean district attorney. Go smoke some more pot and drink some more moonshine Apphole, you hillbilly you!

Eagles never peck. Not when threatened, not ever.

What's wrong with smoking pot and drinking moonshine in college? It's a pretty cool experience when your 18-22. What sort of dreadful substance do you have to abuse to think an eagle would peck in any situation?

jim121256
September 24th, 2012, 10:38 AM
Gee, Boo Boo... you must not have been at the game I attended Saturday. I was in Paulson Stadium and I'm a little worried about what I saw. I think they'll get it together too, but it's more of a faith-based belief than one that's evidence-based. Let's try not to turn ourselves into Chattanooga or Georgia State fans.

By the way, speaking of UTC and lower-case gsu, I thought I'd read something on here about the impending demise of the App State program. Seems the rumors weren't quite true, or at least that UTC didn't play a role in the demise. I'm also waiting for my Ga State friends to tell me how glad they are to have all that market... it's so much better to have a market than to be in Boone, or Fargo, or Statesboro, and just have banners!

Boo Boo
September 24th, 2012, 10:47 AM
Apphole- naturally a hillbilly like you wouldn't find nothing wrong with pot or moonshine...DUH! THEY KILL BRAIN CELLS. I ain't on no drugs and that's why I keep such a sharp mind.

Boo Boo
September 24th, 2012, 10:49 AM
Jimmy my man...Scattanooga and Georgia State have NOTHING to crow about, while we have SIX FLAGS OVER GEORGIA!!!!!! You see the difference there!

Apphole
September 24th, 2012, 10:52 AM
Apphole- naturally a hillbilly like you wouldn't find nothing wrong with pot or moonshine...DUH! THEY KILL BRAIN CELLS. I ain't on no drugs and that's why I keep such a sharp mind.

Wow. Not to spin your important and well thought out thread into a debate about the effects of substances, but marijuana has been proven to have no negative health effects what-so-ever, especially not brain damage. Moonshine is a very strong alcohol, which does have a good bit of negative health repercussions, but brain damage is not one of them. Unless of course you fall and hit your head while drunk on the stuff.

Don't let logic or all these AGS rubes get you down though. We're all just jealous because you have an extra chromosome. No fair!

Apphole
September 24th, 2012, 10:55 AM
IX FLAGS OVER GEORGIA!!!!!!

http://www.sixflags.com/overGeorgia/assets/images/logo/logo_six-flags-large.jpg

But seriously, decade old, cheaply acquired NC's are about as relevant as referencing a theme park in Atlanta.

Boo Boo
September 24th, 2012, 10:57 AM
APPhole, you ain't winning no argument with me, so just sut your piehole already. POT DOES KILL YOUR BRAIN! My school guidance counselor said so...Hmmmmmm now we know why your posts are so lame. Drugs are bad, m'kay? JUST SAY NO!! Or YOU might become an APPHOLE!

Apphole
September 24th, 2012, 11:00 AM
APPhole, you ain't winning no argument with me, so just sut your piehole already. POT DOES KILL YOUR BRAIN! My school guidance counselor said so...Hmmmmmm now we know why your posts are so lame. Drugs are bad, m'kay? JUST SAY NO!! Or YOU might become an APPHOLE!

All this is true right?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54xWo7ITFbg

Gringer1
September 24th, 2012, 11:01 AM
Is is possible for fans of a team to vote for cloture against a particularly embarassing member of their fanbase?

GATA_Eagles
September 24th, 2012, 11:02 AM
Is is possible for fans of a team to vote for cloture against a particularly embarassing member of their fanbase?

I second this motion.

Smitty
September 24th, 2012, 11:06 AM

How about for people in general?

PaladinFan
September 24th, 2012, 11:09 AM
How about for people in general?

You have a right to an opinion, unless you are obnoxious.

Boo Boo
September 24th, 2012, 01:09 PM
I don't "have an opinion"...I AM STATING COLD HARD FACTS! DEAL WITH IT! And I am here to spread the gospel of the powerful GSU EAGLES!

BisonFan02
September 24th, 2012, 01:10 PM

Can we go first?

citdog
September 24th, 2012, 01:12 PM
I don't "have an opinion"...I AM STATING COLD HARD FACTS! DEAL WITH IT! And I am here to spread the gospel of the powerful GSU EAGLES!

how boo boo and chatttown see themselves.......

http://static3.fjcdn.com/comments/Jesus+would+kill+all+aggressive+theist+_2f70d55955 b5f11c3bfc40917a070af1.jpeg

Boo Boo
September 24th, 2012, 01:13 PM
Go first at what- the all-male group shower hour? That sounds like your kind of scene Bison Fan.

Apphole
September 24th, 2012, 01:14 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1I8c7uhlNBw

Boo Boo
September 24th, 2012, 01:14 PM
And I'm sure the *****dog will be right behind you! His school invented it!

Boo Boo
September 24th, 2012, 01:16 PM
Apphole, I don't give a rat's a$$ about that $sit...I'm talking about THIS YEAR!

BisonFan02
September 24th, 2012, 01:17 PM
Go first at what- the all-male group shower hour? That sounds like your kind of scene Bison Fan.

xboringx xcoffeex xnutsx

I-16Bandit
September 24th, 2012, 01:18 PM
http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/001/582/picard-facepalm.jpg?1240934151

Apphole
September 24th, 2012, 01:19 PM
Apphole, I don't give a rat's a$$ about that $sit...I'm talking about THIS YEAR!

xthumbsupx

BisonFan02
September 24th, 2012, 01:20 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcYppAs6ZdI

citdog
September 24th, 2012, 01:20 PM
xboringx xcoffeex xnutsx

there should be an all male group shower emoticon for boo boo to use.

BisonFan02
September 24th, 2012, 01:21 PM
there should be an all male group shower emoticon for boo boo to use.

Maybe JBB could hook him up.

asumike83
September 24th, 2012, 01:30 PM
I am relieved to see that the entertainment value of AGS did not die with chattown!

xpopcornx

BisonFan02
September 24th, 2012, 01:32 PM
I am relieved to see that the entertainment value of AGS did not die with chattown!

xpopcornx

I'm not so sure this isn't chattown being a richard beyond his normal self

Apphole
September 24th, 2012, 01:32 PM

xpopcornx

Chattown is way more fun. This guy is too obvious a troll. Chattown is either an oscar worthy actor, or he really is the most delusional sports fan of all time.

PhoenixSupreme
September 24th, 2012, 01:40 PM
Unoriginal insulting nicknames for fellow SoCon schools are unoriginal.

penguinpower
September 24th, 2012, 01:41 PM

Lay off the crack. Your team has a freshman QB and he plays like it. They have some good players surrounding him, but you are at least a year away from being a title contender. He is inconsistent and that's what you get from young QB's. There are only 2teams to win a NC with a freshman QB do you know who they are?

frozennorth
September 24th, 2012, 01:50 PM
went through this thread and liberally applied +rep. Even to apphole. Glad I read this trainwreck.

Apphole
September 24th, 2012, 01:51 PM
went through this thread and liberally applied +rep. Even to apphole. Glad I read this trainwreck.

Don't act like I don't get rep all the ****ing time. xthumbsupx

Boo Boo
September 24th, 2012, 02:28 PM
Unoriginal insulting nicknames for fellow SoCon schools are unoriginal.

E-Loan is unoriginal in that they lose to GSU every single year.

ASUMountaineer
September 24th, 2012, 02:31 PM
This is awesome, and has to be opie. The overt references to male homosexuality is a dead giveaway.

Keep on keeping on Boo Boo. This should be a joy to revisit throughout the season.

CID1990
September 24th, 2012, 02:41 PM
You know, this might well be Opie as stated above, but the thing that makes me think it isn't is that Opie actually believed everything he said. This guy doesn't, and I'm not even convinced he's a GSU fan.

Boo Boo
September 24th, 2012, 02:44 PM
Not as GSU fan? C'mon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have Eagle blue blood rushing in my veins. Everyone on this board is jealous of the great Eagle!

DJKyR0
September 24th, 2012, 02:45 PM
I feel like a better person for taking ten minutes to read this thread in its entirety. Thanks to everyone involved.

Throw a little more gas on the fire, you say? Well, OK.

http://i.imgur.com/h4Tf1.png

Boo Boo
September 24th, 2012, 03:08 PM
DYKEro, you living in the past! This year the great Eagle would peck the Bison silly.

NoDak 4 Ever
September 24th, 2012, 03:10 PM
DYKEro, you living in the past! This year the great Eagle would beck the Bison silly.

Keep floggin that dolphin and racking up posts!

ASUMountaineer
September 24th, 2012, 03:16 PM
DYKEro, you living in the past! This year the great Eagle would beck the Bison silly.

WTH is "beck?"

Vitojr130
September 24th, 2012, 03:16 PM

I love the logic used here.

I'm so glad to see that other colleges have the Lakes-type fans...

CID1990
September 24th, 2012, 03:21 PM
WTH is "beck?"

He means to say that GSU would flog the Bison with two turntables and a microphone.

ASUMountaineer
September 24th, 2012, 03:21 PM
He means to say that GSU would flog the Bison with two turntables and a microphone.

xlolx

Eaglesrus
September 24th, 2012, 03:36 PM
I would like to publicly state that, unlike Boo Boo/Soaring Eagle, I don't think that just because Chattown has disappeared he has to be replaced.

blueballs
September 24th, 2012, 03:56 PM
http://www.sixflags.com/overGeorgia/assets/images/logo/logo_six-flags-large.jpg

But seriously, decade old, cheaply acquired NC's are about as relevant as referencing a theme park in Atlanta.

How do you figure that??? Please elaborate...

Apphole
September 24th, 2012, 03:57 PM
How do you figure that??? Please elaborate...

It's an old debate that I'm not getting involved in. It's been beaten to death. Agree to disagree.

It involves the novelty of the triple option in the late 80's/early 90's and how difficult it is t prepare for the TO in one week when you never see it.

blueballs
September 24th, 2012, 04:04 PM
It's an old debate that I'm not getting involved in. It's been beaten to death. Agree to disagree.

It involves the novelty of the triple option in the late 80's/early 90's and how difficult it is t prepare for the TO in one week when you never see it.

Okay.... then explain 1999 and 2000, and the 4 semi final appearances since then.

BTW, there were a heckuva' lot more teams running the option in the 1980's than there are now... look it up.

Boo Boo
September 24th, 2012, 04:18 PM
WTH is "beck?"

I mean PECK...but u knew that anyway unless you're totally stupid and/or F-ed up on all that pot and moonshine up in Happy Appy land!

asumike83
September 24th, 2012, 04:45 PM
I mean PECK...but u knew that anyway unless you're totally stupid and/or F-ed up on all that pot and moonshine up in Happy Appy land!

http://farm1.staticflickr.com/108/377484935_b4ee114483.jpg

The Eagle's Cliff
September 24th, 2012, 07:21 PM

Ok, I'll bite. This is the second time I've seen you refer to "cheaply won" NC's. What do you mean by that?

Sent from my Milestone X using Tapatalk 2

AppMan
September 24th, 2012, 07:55 PM
The only pecker in this situation, is you.

Best line of the thread.

ASUMountaineer
September 25th, 2012, 12:57 PM

What could you have against moonshine, Poo Poo?

I figured you meant "peck" as you're really hung up on peckers, but I just wanted to clarify.

Apphole
September 25th, 2012, 01:05 PM
Best line of the thread.

xthumbsupx

WataugaDave
October 15th, 2012, 09:27 PM

Chatty fans would have censured Chattownmocs YEARS ago.