Week 5 Games
Albany vs. Monmouth
Bryant @ Wagner
CCSU @ Sacred Heart
Duquesne vs. SFPA
RMU vs. Lafayette

401ks
September 24th, 2012, 12:34 PM
Albany vs. Monmouth - Should be a GREAT NEC match-up. I'm going with the Danes at home.
Bryant @ Wagner - I came that close to picking Bryant to come out of its tailspin, but...
CCSU @ Sacred Heart - Going with the Heart
Duquesne vs. SFPA - The Dukes had better play 4 full quarters of football.
RMU vs. Lafayette - I really wish I could pick the Colonials here, but...

danefan
September 24th, 2012, 12:38 PM
Albany vs. Monmouth - Monmouth is tough and this won't be a cake-walk, but I think Albany is deeper and our defense is legit. 35-17 Danes

Bryant @ Wagner- Mark my words - Wagner will eventually fall apart. It just won't happen this week.

CCSU @ Sacred Heart - CCSU is in for a long season. I feel for you Ace. SHU played surprisingly tough against Monmouth in the first half. This will be a close one though.

Duquesne vs. SFPA - I don't think Duquesne is all that strong, but I'm not buying what SFPA is selling either. Not as much of a laugher as has been in the past, but still a pretty easy win for the Dukes.

RMU vs. Lafayette - Patriot League continues its dominance over the Non-Albany NEC. xsmhx

aceinthehole
September 24th, 2012, 01:24 PM
Week 5 Games
Albany vs. Monmouth - I'll take the Danes at home. They are looking very good in their last go-around in the NEC. Hawks aren't too bad either.
Bryant @ Wagner - Wagner is solid on both sides of the ball; Bryant has seen better days.
CCSU @ Sacred Heart -Central is rebuilding and it isn't pretty. I wish I had something positive to say about us, but I don't.
Duquesne vs. SFPA - I can't pick St. Francis just yet, but this could be a big win for them if the Dukes don't play a full game.
RMU vs. Lafayette - I would love to pick the NEC here, but it just aint happening in this matchup, this week.

dgreco
September 24th, 2012, 01:37 PM
Albany
Bryant
CCSU
Duquesne
Lafayette

"analysis" later.

downbythebeach
September 24th, 2012, 08:24 PM
Albany vs. Monmouth - Albany is the class of the NEC
Bryant @ Wagner - Wagner has had some decent games while Bryant has been getting beatdown
CCSU @ Sacred Heart - Sacred Heart because CCSU is pretty rough
Duquesne vs. SFPA - Duquesne at home in a close one
RMU vs. Lafayette - Lafayette with those extra schollies

MUHAWKS
September 24th, 2012, 09:14 PM
Albany vs.Monmouth-- MONMOUTH- Perhaps big--I dont think anyone realizes how solid MU is...Albany will--I am sure I will cause a stir with that, but truth is, I like all the Albany guys on this board, so this aint sh8t talking-- i feel we are ready to breakout and play a full game.. Maybe I will be surpirsed but I dont see how Albany got THAT much better from last yr and last yr MU was not good and although Albany was, if I take MU this year against even an improved Albany team, I get an MU win.. MU 31- Albany17
Bryant @ Wagner-- Wagner???
CCSU @ Sacred Heart-- hmmm.. Sacred Heart??
Duquesne vs. SFPA--- real tough one.. **** it I will be the idiot who buys at the highs--- SFPA
RMU vs. Lafayette -- Lafayette

hidalgo
September 25th, 2012, 12:51 AM
Albany by 3 Td......Monmouth a pretender
Wagner- Bryant biggest dissapointment in NEC
CCSU- too physical for SH
Duquesne features #1 running game and#1 passing efficiency in league.
Lafayette- sinclair hasn't been same since RuSs left.

bjtheflamesfan
September 25th, 2012, 11:09 AM
Albany vs. Monmouth- big determiner as to who will be the frontrunner for the NEC autobid
Bryant @ Wagner
CCSU @ Sacred Heart
Duquesne vs. SFPA
RMU vs. Lafayette

M Ruler
September 25th, 2012, 12:36 PM
Perspective from Bob Ford.

MU Hawk, what makes Albany better than they were last season you ask? Plain & Simple, we did not have a fall off at QB like we feared and our WR's are outstanding. Ford stated in an interview, Cole King should be playing a level up. But whats the real surprise is that the defense is FOR REAL. We havent had a great secondary in years and now we do. Jon Morgan our inside LB will probably be playing on Sunday next year.

http://www.ualbanysports.com/mediaPortal/player.dbml?catid=60711&id=1059753

Original_RMC
September 25th, 2012, 01:37 PM
Albanyvs. Monmouth
Albany at home will pull away in the 4th behind the ground game & Drew Smith
27-20

Bryant @ Wagner
Wagner at home and Bryant is taking big steps in the wrong direction this year
28-13

CCSU @ Sacred Heart
Toss up here but I think at this point in the season SHU is playing better football. CCSU has talent but just not putting together a complete game but would not be shocked with a CCSU win.
24-20

Duquesne vs. SFPA
I want to pick SFPA..I do. But I think the Dukes want to show that you can't forget about them when taking about the NEC title since everyone is ready to just hand it over to Albany.

34-21

RMU vs. Lafayette
UGH...this hurts. I want to pick RMU but have not seen enough from them yet to show they can play a complete game in all 3 phases. Lafayette has a very strong D and the Colonials are struggling offensively this season. They have talent on the team but they are not running the ideal offense to utilize their weapons

31-13

clickclack
September 25th, 2012, 01:40 PM
Can't wait for this game...

Monmouth fans after the game...

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_maqjklIXSb1rnvlqy.gif

Dane96
September 25th, 2012, 01:42 PM
Meh...let's not get all high and mighty.

I was in the stands when Monmouth handed us our dinner as two NFL scouts sat behind me looking at three of our guys...

clickclack
September 25th, 2012, 01:43 PM
Meh...let's not get all high and mighty.

I was in the stands when Monmouth handed us our dinner as two NFL scouts sat behind me looking at three of our guys...

I'm just talking smack...a bit nervous about this one especially with everyone picking us.

Go Lehigh TU owl
September 25th, 2012, 01:48 PM
Wagner 21 Bryant 17 - Bryant seems to be playing better but I'll play it safe and take the home team.

CCSU 24 Sacred Heart 21 - This is really a coin flip type of game.

Duquesne 49 St. Francis 31 - There figures to be a lot of points scored in this one...

Lafayette 27 RMU 14 - The Pards too strong

Albany 31 Monmouth 21 - I'm pulling for the Hawks but the Danes are simply too good.

Dane96
September 26th, 2012, 07:40 AM
Albany vs. Monmouth- Not sandbagging it...but this game scares me both historically and on the field. Hopefully Drew Smith's views are shared by the whole team; THE TIME IS NOW....FINISH OUT STRONG!!!

Bryant @ Wagner- Bryant will probably snap out of the funk....my luck.

CCSU @ Sacred Heart- CCSU will snap out of the funk or you could be looking at a new Head Man next year.

Duquesne vs. SFPA- Dukes re-focused...but SFPA puts a scare in.

RMU vs. Lafayette- If Lafayette is truly a Top 25 team...this should be a score similar to UA's dismantling of the Colonials. Not a great Swan Song year for Walton.

blackbeard
September 26th, 2012, 02:14 PM
Albany vs. Monmouth - I have picked Albany the last 2 weeks over YSU and Maine, but something tells me this one is going to be Monmouth's game
Bryant @ Wagner - Wags to roll
CCSU @ Sacred Heart - Heart finally gets a home game and their first win with it
Duquesne vs. SFPA - Dukes big
RMU vs. Lafayette - Sorry this one is all Lafayette

eiu1999
September 26th, 2012, 02:27 PM
Albany vs. Monmouth
Bryant @ Wagner
CCSU @ Sacred Heart
Duquesne vs. SFPA
RMU vs. Lafayette

fontdawg98
September 27th, 2012, 06:57 PM
Albany vs. Monmouth!!!
Bryant @ Wagner
CCSU @ Sacred Heart
Duquesne vs. SFPA
RMU vs. Lafayette

412Express
September 28th, 2012, 08:03 AM
Albany - This one could go either way talent wise so I think it comes down to who is more prepared. I would love to watch this one, classic NEC grind out match up. Albany has the slight edge in preparation.

Wagner - Don't know what it is but Bryant is falling, and can't get up. I hope they have LifeAlert

Sacred Heart - The devils are sliding and the pioneers are climbing

Duquesne - The Dukes will underestimate the flash and it will probably be a lot closer than it should be, but they'll get the job done. However, it won't be a cakewalk like the past 2 years. Dukes pull away in the 4th

Lafeyette - The Leps aren't the strongest in the PL but they got plenty to get by the colonials

mjsangi
September 28th, 2012, 09:03 AM
Albany
Bryant
CCSU
Duquesne
Lafeyette

GaelsFootball
September 29th, 2012, 08:02 AM
Albany vs. Monmouth
Bryant @ Wagner
CCSU @ Sacred Heart