E. Washington vs N. Iowa
Stoney Brook vs Towson winner vs 1) North Dakota State

Delaware vs 5) Citadel
Bethune Cookman vs Lehigh winner vs 4) Youngstown State

EKU vs Sam Houston State
Ill State vs C. Arkanssa winner vs 2) Montana State

Wofford vs James Madison
Albany vs New Hampshire winner vs 3) ODU

Autobids - Albany - NEC, ODU-CAA, Citadel-Southern, Montana St -Big Sky, EKU- OVC, NDSU - MVC, Lehigh- Patriot, C. Ark - Southland, Stony Brook - Big South, Bethune-MEAC

This weeks bubble teams - Samford, SFA, ASU, Montana, McNeese State, Cal Poly, South dakota State, Tenn Martin, N. Arizona

DEVELOPING STORY LINES...

-Montana could be out of the playoffs things are not looking good
-How many teams from the MVC? How many from the Big Sky? How many from the CAA?
-ASU and Ga Southern are both struggling could they miss the playoffs as well?
-Are the Glory Days returning? Both EKU and Younstown State look strong!
-No doubt the FCS level is stacked with solid teams and giving fits to the FBS foes - this is an incredible year for talent!!

LAST YEARS PLAYOFF TEAMS:

On Track - NDSU, Stoney Brook, Albany, Montana State, Wofford, C. Arkansas, ODU, Towson, Lehigh, JMU, EKU, GSU

On The Bubble: ASU, N. Hampshire, Montana, Norfolk State, Maine, Tenn Tech

In Serious Trouble: N. Iowa, Sam Houston State

penguinpower
September 23rd, 2012, 12:30 PM
I have heard Youngstown's coach mention how good Illinois State is this year on 2 occasions. I think NDSU, YSU, Illinois State, UNI, and indiana State are all in the mix. Maybe SDSU too.

frozennorth
September 23rd, 2012, 12:49 PM
pretty strong odds shsu or uni misses the playoffs. wofford is the first team out, sdsu the last one in.

mvfc
1)ndsu
3)YSU
isu-r
sdsu

big sky
5) ewu
cal poly
msu

socon
2) cit
app
gsu

caa
4) jmu
delaware
odu

southern
uca
shsu

everyone else:
sbu
albany
eku
lehigh
b-cu

Go Lehigh TU owl
September 23rd, 2012, 12:55 PM
The Patriot still has a shot at two bids imo. Lehigh will get in at 9-2 if they don't win the auto bid. Keep an eye on Lafayette, Colgate and GTown. Thankfully, Lehigh doesn't have to travel to the frozen tundra of Hamilton, NY (Colgate) this year.

dbackjon
September 23rd, 2012, 01:37 PM
Big sky will have three or four teams in

danefan
September 23rd, 2012, 01:42 PM
The interesting thing for me is what happens if Monmouth ends up at 9-2 and Albany at 10-1 or the other way around.

Assuming Maine and YSU keep winning I could easily see Albany at 9-2 in so long as the loss is to Monmouth who then goes 10-1. Lot else needs to happen but it's as much a possibility as two Patriot teams.

JALMOND
September 23rd, 2012, 01:46 PM
I know it is early in the season but Montana, New Hampshire, Appalachian State and Georgia Southern all currently have one conference loss. Those teams have been the face of FCS for awhile. Maybe a changing of the guard?

Gil Dobie
September 23rd, 2012, 02:24 PM
UND might be a sleeper with the way their offense is scoring. They have defeated Portland St and Sac St already this year.

Engineer86
September 23rd, 2012, 02:46 PM
The interesting thing for me is what happens if Monmouth ends up at 9-2 and Albany at 10-1 or the other way around.

Assuming Maine and YSU keep winning I could easily see Albany at 9-2 in so long as the loss is to Monmouth who then goes 10-1. Lot else needs to happen but it's as much a possibility as two Patriot teams.

If Lafayette wins the Patriot League and Lehigh is 10-1 in second. It would be tough to leave Lehigh out if Monmouth wins the NEC since Lehigh beat them. I am not arguing your resume. One issue is does Maine start winning, but it is not a given they will make the playoffs. My point is I would find it tough to leave a 10-1 Lehigh out to include a 9-2 Albany base on both playing Monmouth at home.

Twentysix
September 23rd, 2012, 02:54 PM
I have heard Youngstown's coach mention how good Illinois State is this year on 2 occasions. I think NDSU, YSU, Illinois State, UNI, and indiana State are all in the mix. Maybe SDSU too.

Imo NDSU, YSU, ISUr and SDSU are the only 4 with a likely shot in this scenario, for UNI to make the playoffs they have to beat NDSU this week and they have to win out.

ISU-b is on a slippery slope as they are only 1-2 at this point with only 7 games remaining. (Playing quincy could really hurt them)

FCS_pwns_FBS
September 23rd, 2012, 02:58 PM
The SoCon will have 4 or 5 teams with 7 DI wins at the end of the season. How many will get in remains to be seen. If GSU and App. State have 7 they are in because of their attendance, period. If Wofford and El Cid take the top 2 spots and GSU and App are the next two the SoCon will get 4 in.

JMU2K_DukeDawg
September 23rd, 2012, 03:29 PM
UNH the face of the FCS? Really?

Engineer86
September 23rd, 2012, 03:32 PM
UNH the face of the FCS? Really?

UNH has been in the playoffs for a string of consecutive years. I don't have the answer, but I am sure a UNH fan does. I think it is meaningful If they are not in.

Screamin_Eagle174
September 23rd, 2012, 03:39 PM
Big sky will have three or four teams in

Agreed. Right now, I'd say EWU, MSU, Cal Poly and NAU, not necessarily in that order. NAU and CP have the easiest schedules.

CID1990
September 23rd, 2012, 03:42 PM
The SoCon will have 4 or 5 teams with 7 DI wins at the end of the season. How many will get in remains to be seen. If GSU and App. State have 7 they are in because of their attendance, period. If Wofford and El Cid take the top 2 spots and GSU and App are the next two the SoCon will get 4 in.

If we get 4 in I will kiss your booty on MLK street during the black gay pride parade.

Twentysix
September 23rd, 2012, 03:45 PM
If the MVFC BSC and Socon all get 4 in thats already 17 with the CAA's customary 5. 13 at larges used on those 4 conferences. Patriot 1(They could have 2), OVC 1(they will probably have 2), MEAC 1, NEC 1(Maybe 2 if albany doesn't win Autobid), Southland 1(probably 2), Big South 1... I am seeing a problem.

The field is still 20 this season correct?

In app's field id swap Ill st's place for UNI's.

I would then put SDSU in Ill st's original place and take UNI out of the field.

(In regards to how the MVFC is shaping up so far)

Engineer86
September 23rd, 2012, 03:55 PM
pretty strong odds shsu or uni misses the playoffs. wofford is the first team out, sdsu the last one in.

mvfc
1)ndsu
3)YSU
isu-r
sdsu

big sky
5) ewu
cal poly
msu

socon
2) cit
app
gsu

caa
4) jmu
delaware
odu

southern
uca
shsu

everyone else:
sbu
albany
eku
lehigh
b-cu

I have seen posts from the BSC and the SoCon thinking they will get 4 teams and the NEC and Patriot saying there are scenarios they could get two. If you are going to add, you have to take from someone. What conference in the above list would lose at large teams if you add to your league.

I would say that if Lehigh loses the Patriot Leagueto Lafayette and is 10-1, I think they are still in ahead of a any 7-4 power conference team based on their track record in the past two years and their record this year. An 8-3 team would be a tower call and would depend on that teams resume.

Engineer86
September 23rd, 2012, 03:58 PM
If the MVFC BSC and Socon all get 4 in thats already 17 with the CAA's customary 5. 13 at larges used on those 4 conferences. Patriot 1(They could have 2), OVC 1(they will probably have 2), MEAC 1, NEC 1(Maybe 2 if albany doesn't win Autobid), Southland 1(probably 2), Big South 1... I am seeing a problem.

The field is still 20 this season correct?

In app's field id swap Ill st's place for UNI's.

I would then put SDSU in Ill st's original place and take UNI out of the field.

(In regards to how the MVFC is shaping up so far)

13 at large? There are only 10 at large, seems like a problem.

Twentysix
September 23rd, 2012, 04:00 PM
13 at large? There are only 10 at large, seems like a problem.

Thats what im getting at. Everyone's playoff aspirations would only be feasible in something like a 30 team playoff.

Engineer86
September 23rd, 2012, 04:04 PM
Thats what im getting at. Everyone's playoff aspirations would only be feasible in something like a 30 team playoff.

Ok agreed we are on the same page. A lot of time to play out, but I do not envy the committee and someone will be disappointed.

Twentysix
September 23rd, 2012, 04:07 PM
A lot of these teams will take themselves out of consideration by the final week. Plenty of games to lose in conference for most of them.

darell1976
September 23rd, 2012, 04:24 PM
UND might be a sleeper with the way their offense is scoring. They have defeated Portland St and Sac St already this year.

The PSU win was a non-conference game. UND is only 1-0 in conference play. I think for UND to make the playoffs they are going to have to win the conference. Even though they play tough ranked teams in Cal Poly, EWU, NAU, UM, and MSU all in that order beat them all and take the guessing out.

ElCid
September 23rd, 2012, 07:17 PM
A lot of these teams will take themselves out of consideration by the final week. Plenty of games to lose in conference for most of them.

Seriously. As fun as this speculation can be, it will come down to arguing about two or three realistic bubble teams, like it normally does. Plenty of fratricide to go still.

TxState_GO_CATS!
September 23rd, 2012, 08:02 PM
Because of their schedule, Sam Houston would have to win 7 of their last 8 to have 7 D1 wins. One of those 8 is against the SEC's Texas A&M, meaning that assuming the Kats lose to A&M, they will have to run the table in the SLC to be considered for at large. They would have to hope UCA loses two SLC games + run the table to be champs and receive the autobid.

SLC is up for grabs, IMO. I think all the teams know how to scheme for the Kats diverse offense and can contain their run. SFA looked pretty good against my 'Cats this weekend (though we led 41-17 at one point) so they'll be in the mix. SELA "upset" McNeese. This league will be wacky unless the Kats start to dominate.

JMU2K_DukeDawg
September 24th, 2012, 05:51 AM
WEST BRACKET

1. NDSU

Cal Poly
Delaware

Eastern Illinois

Eastern Washington

5. Youngstown State

Lehigh

4. Wofford

North Dakota
Illinois State

EAST BRACKET

2. Montana St.

Albany
Stony Brook

JMU

EKU

Ga Southern

Central Arkansas

The Citadel
Bethune-Cookman

3. ODU

Still got EIU until somebody beats them! 2 OVC teams - I am drunk on Kool-aid! Oh yeah!

Noticeable omissions: Montana, UNI, App St., Sam Houston St., Lafayette and Villanova is pushing for a spot with their improved play this year after a down year.

JMU2K_DukeDawg
September 24th, 2012, 05:56 AM
Anyone else having trouble with all these teams now in the BSC - just realized I have 5 BSC teams! It's the CAA West! xsmiley_wix

JMU2K_DukeDawg
September 24th, 2012, 06:00 AM
UNH has been in the playoffs for a string of consecutive years. I don't have the answer, but I am sure a UNH fan does. I think it is meaningful If they are not in.

Benefactors of the weaker CAA North all these years. It was always UNH or UMass. UNH always then gets exposed in the playoffs for their finesse style. I know I am pissing off some of their fans, but it is how I see it. I always pull for them in the playoffs, but it just seems like they hit a brick wall if they run into a team that can play defense. You point about many recent playoff appearances is understood though.

WrenFGun
September 24th, 2012, 06:16 AM

Believe it's 8 straight years. 4 for Ricky Santos, 3 for R.J. Toman, 1 for Kevin Decker. 7-1 in first game, 0-7 in the second game.

UNH's schedule will get them a shot to get to 7-4. They play Delaware and Towson at home, and they also play Georgia State, Rhode Island, William & Mary (won't be easy given our performance against them) and Richmond. The possibility to get wins is very real, though unfortunately they're not a championship defense with the defense that showed up against ODU.

WrenFGun
September 24th, 2012, 06:21 AM
Benefactors of the weaker CAA North all these years. It was always UNH or UMass. UNH always then gets exposed in the playoffs for their finesse style. I know I am pissing off some of their fans, but it is how I see it. I always pull for them in the playoffs, but it just seems like they hit a brick wall if they run into a team that can play defense. You point about many recent playoff appearances is understood though.

UNH definitely benefitted by playing some poor teams, but they always had key wins over big CAA opponents in their runs.

If UNH gets to 7 DI wins this year you'll definitely hear the schedule argument and I think, rightfully so, people will be skeptical of their chances. After eight seasons, their complete inflexibility to do literally anything about their defensive scheme is extremely irritating.

Dane96
September 24th, 2012, 07:39 AM

Wow...I didn't realize there was a CAA NORTH and CAA SOUTH......(whistling).

caribbeanhen
September 24th, 2012, 07:43 AM
Cal Poly vs Delaware game would be welcome but will never happen - I hope to see both in the playoffs though

darell1976
September 24th, 2012, 08:23 AM
I can't wait until UND is part of the playoff prediction....maybe after a couple more conference wins? xthumbsupx

MTfan4life
September 24th, 2012, 09:24 AM
I can't wait until UND is part of the playoff prediction....maybe after a couple more conference wins? xthumbsupx

UND has a brutal conference schedule and they need 6 conference wins to be part of the discussion. Only two losses are allowed in games against EWU, MSU, UM, CP, SUU, and NAU. Luckily only EWU and MSU are on the road, but UND has a long haul in front of them.

darell1976
September 24th, 2012, 10:09 AM
UND has a brutal conference schedule and they need 6 conference wins to be part of the discussion. Only two losses are allowed in games against EWU, MSU, UM, CP, SUU, and NAU. Luckily only EWU and MSU are on the road, but UND has a long haul in front of them.

Those are the ones I predicted UND to lose (along with SDSU). Home games are going to be extremely tough thats why UND needs the 12th man to show up. The crowds are going to be very good ( I will be at the UM game).

MSUBobcat
September 24th, 2012, 10:33 AM
WEST BRACKET

1. NDSU

Cal Poly
Delaware

Eastern Illinois

Eastern Washington

5. Youngstown State

Lehigh

4. Wofford

North Dakota
Illinois State

EAST BRACKET

2. Montana St.

Albany
Stony Brook

JMU

EKU

Ga Southern

Central Arkansas

The Citadel
Bethune-Cookman

3. ODU

Still got EIU until somebody beats them! 2 OVC teams - I am drunk on Kool-aid! Oh yeah!

Noticeable omissions: Montana, UNI, App St., Sam Houston St., Lafayette and Villanova is pushing for a spot with their improved play this year after a down year.

Anyone else having trouble with all these teams now in the BSC - just realized I have 5 BSC teams! It's the CAA West! xsmiley_wix

You actually only show 4 BSC teams making the field, unless you are including the noticeable omission Montana. IMO only 3 BSC teams will make the playoffs, but there is a decent chance of 4.

Teams with a chance to make it (not taking away from BSC teams not mentioned in this analysis):
1) MSU: has UND and EWU at home, but UM on the road, so winning even 1 of 3, I think they would make the playoffs at 9-2 (8-2 in D-I)
2) Cal Poly: games @UND, EWU and NAU remain, but losing 2 of 3 still gets them to 9-2 (all D-I wins) with FBS win
3) EWU: has UM, UND and Cal Poly at home, but goes to MSU; even losing 2 of the 4 puts them at 8-3 (all D-I wins) with FBS win and close FBS loss
4) NAU: has Cal Poly at home and UND on the road; win 1, in at 9-2 (8-2 in D-I with FBS win); losing both may put them on the bubble
5) UND: hosts Cal Poly and UM, on road v EWU and MSU; lose 2 of the 4, UND finishes 8-3, but only 7 D-I wins, bubblicious
6) UM: @EWU and UND, as well as MSU at home; go 1-2 in those games, Griz finish 7-4, which may get them in cuz they're the Griz and its the NC$$

With so much interrelation in the schedules of the 6 teams above, a few more weeks will go a long way to clearing the playoff picture up. And of course this ignores the fact that other BSC teams can, and probably will, win some games against the above to further throw a monkey wrench in their playoff hopes.

Though it would be sweet, I don't see the BSC making 5.

JMU2K_DukeDawg
September 24th, 2012, 11:30 AM
Ooops, I think in my mind for a minute I had NDSU in the BSC. Embarrassing. Sorry - 4 teams it is and I feel a bit better about the super duper early bracket, I think...

There's bound to be some cross country action in the first two weeks though with so many from the BSC. I just don't think it will be CAA vs. SoCon on one side and BSC vs. MVFC on the other. Usually even with geographical implications the committee finds a way to spread the wealth fairly well around the conferences.

JMU2K_DukeDawg
September 24th, 2012, 11:32 AM
Wow...I didn't realize there was a CAA NORTH and CAA SOUTH......(whistling).

You'll learn soon enough. xthumbsupx

Walkon79
September 24th, 2012, 11:44 AM
You actually only show 4 BSC teams making the field, unless you are including the noticeable omission Montana. IMO only 3 BSC teams will make the playoffs, but there is a decent chance of 4.

Teams with a chance to make it (not taking away from BSC teams not mentioned in this analysis):
1) MSU: has UND and EWU at home, but UM on the road, so winning even 1 of 3, I think they would make the playoffs at 9-2 (8-2 in D-I)
2) Cal Poly: games @UND, EWU and NAU remain, but losing 2 of 3 still gets them to 9-2 (all D-I wins) with FBS win
3) EWU: has UM, UND and Cal Poly at home, but goes to MSU; even losing 2 of the 4 puts them at 8-3 (all D-I wins) with FBS win and close FBS loss
4) NAU: has Cal Poly at home and UND on the road; win 1, in at 9-2 (8-2 in D-I with FBS win); losing both may put them on the bubble
5) UND: hosts Cal Poly and UM, on road v EWU and MSU; lose 2 of the 4, UND finishes 8-3, but only 7 D-I wins, bubblicious
6) UM: @EWU and UND, as well as MSU at home; go 1-2 in those games, Griz finish 7-4, which may get them in cuz they're the Griz and its the NC$$

With so much interrelation in the schedules of the 6 teams above, a few more weeks will go a long way to clearing the playoff picture up. And of course this ignores the fact that other BSC teams can, and probably will, win some games against the above to further throw a monkey wrench in their playoff hopes.

Though it would be sweet, I don't see the BSC making 5.

Aren't we forgetting about Southern Utah? There's still 7 teams with a legit shot to make the field, but that will work itself out in October. By November we'll be down to three or four potentials.

MTfan4life
September 24th, 2012, 11:51 AM
Aren't we forgetting about Southern Utah? There's still 7 teams with a legit shot to make the field, but that will work itself out in October. By November we'll be down to three or four potentials.

Southern Utah getting in would be extremely difficult. They would have to win 6 of 7 and they play @Montana, @NAU, @UND, and home vs. EWU, MSU, Sac, and WSU.

Dane96
September 24th, 2012, 11:58 AM
You'll learn soon enough. xthumbsupx

So as I suspected, there is no current or past CAA North and UNH earned their stripes playing the same teams as everyone else.

Yawn....or better for your comment, YA"R"N. xrulesxxnodxxpeacex

Walkon79
September 24th, 2012, 12:03 PM
Southern Utah getting in would be extremely difficult. They would have to win 6 of 7 and they play @Montana, @NAU, @UND, and home vs. EWU, MSU, Sac, and WSU.

Now that you put it in those terms..... I often don't have time to do the homework. SUU will have a difficult time winning 4 out of 7, but that QB scares the h-ll out of me. Hopefully Minter is back this Saturday. xbowxxbowx

darell1976
September 24th, 2012, 03:42 PM
WEST BRACKET

1. NDSU

Cal Poly
Delaware

Eastern Illinois

Eastern Washington

5. Youngstown State

Lehigh

4. Wofford

North Dakota
Illinois State

EAST BRACKET

2. Montana St.

Albany
Stony Brook

JMU

EKU

Ga Southern

Central Arkansas

The Citadel
Bethune-Cookman

3. ODU

The ultimate playoff game for the ages. Just think how much smack would be thrown around before, during, and after that game.

JMU2K_DukeDawg
September 25th, 2012, 01:51 PM
UND would deserve a trophy for A) getting to the playoffs B) going on the road likely for 2-3 games (not sure about bidding for the 1st game) and C) probably beat two seeded teams FAR from home. Hell, NDSU in the SemiFinals would be like a home game after all that!

I am (not so) secretly rooting for North Dakota and Eastern Illinois for reasons beyond my comprehension. Both are unlikely to make it, but both have shown glimpses of great things to come in the near future. For now it's fun speculation. I expect UND to be a solid team in the BSC for a long time. That day of NDSU vs. UND will come sooner rather than later, even if not this year. With regionalization and not being in the same conference, it's a no brainer.

JMU2K_DukeDawg
September 25th, 2012, 02:01 PM
So as I suspected, there is no current or past CAA North and UNH earned their stripes playing the same teams as everyone else.

Yawn....or better for your comment, YA"R"N. xrulesxxnodxxpeacex

Yes, there were CAA North and CAA South divisions for football from 2007-2009. It helped guide the rotating scheduling for the first three years of CAA football (after the name change from the A10 Football Conference).

http://www.caasports.com/standings/Standings.dbml?SPID=4660&DB_OEM_ID=8500&DEF_FY=2007

So again, you'll learn soon enough. xpeacex

darell1976
September 25th, 2012, 02:38 PM
UND would deserve a trophy for A) getting to the playoffs B) going on the road likely for 2-3 games (not sure about bidding for the 1st game) and C) probably beat two seeded teams FAR from home. Hell, NDSU in the SemiFinals would be like a home game after all that!

I am (not so) secretly rooting for North Dakota and Eastern Illinois for reasons beyond my comprehension. Both are unlikely to make it, but both have shown glimpses of great things to come in the near future. For now it's fun speculation. I expect UND to be a solid team in the BSC for a long time. That day of NDSU vs. UND will come sooner rather than later, even if not this year. With regionalization and not being in the same conference, it's a no brainer.

Plus UND would have done something the other three Dakota schools never done...go to the playoffs on their first year of playoff eligibility. Of course we will have to see if UND's defense is capable of taking them there. Still a lot of improvement to do and a tough road to go through.

Professor Chaos
September 25th, 2012, 02:58 PM
The ultimate playoff game for the ages. Just think how much smack would be thrown around before, during, and after that game.

I would almost guarantee that if UND is unseeded and doesn't receive a bye and NDSU is seeded that UND would be playing that first round game for the right to go to Fargo in the round of 16. It's too attractive travel wise for the NCAA to not try and pair them together early. It would be a couple charters buses, no flight, and no hotel for the NCAA to pay for.

darell1976
September 26th, 2012, 08:52 AM
I would almost guarantee that if UND is unseeded and doesn't receive a bye and NDSU is seeded that UND would be playing that first round game for the right to go to Fargo in the round of 16. It's too attractive travel wise for the NCAA to not try and pair them together early. It would be a couple charters buses, no flight, and no hotel for the NCAA to pay for.

Just a beer and a burger at Labby's.

Nova09
September 26th, 2012, 09:45 AM
I know this is largely irrelevant at this point but it's kind of what message boards are for so just throwing it out there...

What would everyone outside the (small) nova fanbase think of a 7 win villanova team?

Consider the schedule, that could mean our 4 losses came to FBS Temple and ODU, JMU, Delaware, all possibly top 10 teams. Or, it could mean we beat one of those teams for a "signature win" but lost to richmond or maine or towson, who all could end up top 25.

I fear this year is shaping up a lot like 07, when we got to 7 wins with a very young squad but had been overlooked for so long that we barely cracked the polls with our season ending victory over Joe Flacco's hens. Of course the playoffs are expanded now, but there are also more truly good teams now, in my opinion.

Hambone
September 26th, 2012, 11:22 AM
Plus UND would have done something the other three Dakota schools never done...go to the playoffs on their first year of playoff eligibility. Of course we will have to see if UND's defense is capable of taking them there. Still a lot of improvement to do and a tough road to go through.

I think SDSU was in the playoffs their first year of eligibility. Could be wrong.

Professor Chaos
September 26th, 2012, 11:50 AM
I think SDSU was in the playoffs their first year of eligibility. Could be wrong.
It was 2009 which was their and NDSU's second year of playoff eligibility.

NHwildEcat
September 26th, 2012, 11:57 AM

8 years...and if they are not in tha is a big story. But they will be in as they just played the team that could very well win the conference and only lost by 3. Albeit in an odd terribly defended manner...

MTfan4life
September 26th, 2012, 12:26 PM
I forgot to post mine for this week. I probably went a little too regional for the week, but oh well.

1. North Dakota State
@Montana State
Central Arkansas

@Sam Houston State
Illinois State

5. Youngstown State
Northern Arizona

@South Dakota State
Eastern Kentucky

4. Eastern Washington

3. Wofford
@Stony Brook
Duquesne

@Old Dominion
Lehigh

@Delaware
The Citadel

@Georgia Southern
Bethune Cookman

2. James Madison

WeAreNorthDakota
September 26th, 2012, 12:29 PM

Agreed. As great as quarterfinal or even semifinal playoff games between UND and NDSU would be, I imagine we'll be seeing mostly first or 2nd round playoff matchups between the two teams if anything. Unless, of course, both teams end up seeded.

Walkon79
September 26th, 2012, 01:49 PM
I forgot to post mine for this week. I probably went a little too regional for the week, but oh well.

1. North Dakota State
@Montana State
Central Arkansas

@Sam Houston State
Illinois State

5. Youngstown State
Northern Arizona

@South Dakota State
Eastern Kentucky

4. Eastern Washington

3. Wofford
@Stony Brook
Duquesne

@Old Dominion
Lehigh

@Delaware
The Citadel

@Georgia Southern
Bethune Cookman

2. James Madison

Only two BSC Teams?

Professor Chaos
September 26th, 2012, 01:51 PM

1. North Dakota State
@Montana State
Central Arkansas

@Sam Houston State
Illinois State

5. Youngstown State
Northern Arizona

@South Dakota State
Eastern Kentucky

4. Eastern Washington

3. Wofford
@Stony Brook
Duquesne

@Old Dominion
Lehigh

@Delaware
The Citadel

@Georgia Southern
Bethune Cookman

2. James Madison

Only two BSC Teams?
Nope. Cal Poly, Montana, and UND are on the bubble I'm guessing as well.

Walkon79
September 26th, 2012, 02:11 PM

Sorry, missed NAU! It's been awhile so I should be forgiven :)

Go Apps
September 28th, 2012, 11:10 AM

Just like ASU - Montana is not looking like a playoff team - Montana has a tough road ahead, as does App both can change perceptions but based on what I have seen it may not happen this year