PDA

View Full Version : SHSU 2005 Highlight Video

TexasTerror
July 26th, 2006, 06:13 AM
From KatFans.com production guru PatSle, who just recently won a special sports reporting scholarship from NAB and has just this year won numerous accolades for his sports productions!

Despite a 3-7 season, this video has plenty of highlights and other great footage (from tailgates, etc) to get any fan riled up for the 2006 season!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=frAQMkJ0aqs

Ronbo
July 26th, 2006, 10:14 AM
Great video. Good luck Kat fans, hope you get back on track this season. :)

AppGuy04
July 26th, 2006, 10:21 AM
Wait, they had highlights?

JK!

Good luck this year

TexasTerror
July 26th, 2006, 06:42 PM
Wait, they had highlights? JK! Good luck this year

I'm actually a big fan of the last two or three minutes of the video, especially not being in Huntsville for any games this year (may make one), because that's what I'll miss out on for sure, the fun atmosphere...

blackfordpu
July 26th, 2006, 10:11 PM
I'm actually a big fan of the last two or three minutes of the video, especially not being in Huntsville for any games this year (may make one), because that's what I'll miss out on for sure, the fun atmosphere...

I agree, Bowers does have a nice atmosphere about it. With all of the upgrades it will only get better!:nod:

Bobcat94
July 27th, 2006, 03:30 PM
Nice vid.

TexasTerror
July 27th, 2006, 07:07 PM
Nice vid.

Get ready for some of that video on the nice videoboards when you folks come to Huntsville in November!

Perhaps we'll play some Barrick Nealy running for his life vids! :nod:

Bobcat94
July 28th, 2006, 11:58 AM
Get ready for some of that video on the nice videoboards when you folks come to Huntsville in November!

Perhaps we'll play some Barrick Nealy running for his life vids! :nod:

Chase Wasson vids?????

Yeah, and right after you will hear as it is only said in Huntsville, "Touchdown San Marcos".

Looking forward to my trip this year to Sam. Should be fun.

TexasTerror
July 28th, 2006, 04:05 PM
Chase Wasson vids?????

He'll get to do his Barrick Nealy impersonation soon enough! We can only hope he's running from the Bearkat D like his predecessor was!

Cat79
July 28th, 2006, 05:18 PM
TT,

He will be running past your D.:D :hurray:

TexasTerror
July 28th, 2006, 06:12 PM
TT, He will be running past your D.:D :hurray:

We'll see. Hopefully we have quite a few defensive highlights in the 2006 video. The Kats got injury-bitten last year, especially in the secondary. It'd be a nice sign if the Kats got off to a nice, healthy start especially with that tough stretch of road games early...Missouri St, SMU, Texas and NW State...

gatadotcom
July 28th, 2006, 06:30 PM
Good job on the video, but . . . MY GAWD, DID YOU SEE ALL THE EMPTY SEATS IN THE KATS STADIUM??????

That's not something to put on a highlight reel.

patssle
July 29th, 2006, 07:31 PM
Thanks for the comments everybody :)

Good job on the video, but . . . MY GAWD, DID YOU SEE ALL THE EMPTY SEATS IN THE KATS STADIUM??????

That's not something to put on a highlight reel.

That's the visitors side of the stadium that you see in the background. I shoot from the home side for obvious reason, plus the sun is to my back. The home side is usually always full.

blackfordpu
July 29th, 2006, 07:42 PM
Thanks for the comments everybody :)

That's the visitors side of the stadium that you see in the background. I shoot from the home side for obvious reason, plus the sun is to my back. The home side is usually always full.

Yea, nobody wants to travel to Bowers to see their team get their a$$es kicked!:cool: :nod: