PDA

View Full Version : What is the personality of your team?

Pard94
July 25th, 2006, 08:22 AM
As Summer Camp quickly draws nigh...I was wondering how everyone views the overall identity of your team. I think the personality of a team is as much a reflection of the coaching staff as it is the current players.

So do you have a scrappy, "do whatever it takes to win" type of team (maybe a little dirty). Are you viewed as the team with all of the talent? Perhaps your team is they quiet, almost robotic type of team that relies on technique and an excellent game plan.

As I think of the Lafayette Leopards, I kind of think they are kind of viewed as the scrappy, pull out all of the stops, kind of team...though I don't think they are viewed as dirty by any stretch...though i could be wrong.

So what role does your team play within your respective leagues?

AppGuy04
July 25th, 2006, 08:34 AM
I think we are viewed as a team with alot of talent on both sides of the ball. However, I think the guys will find that target on their back a little more difficult to handle, and thus may need to be more scrappy to fight out some games this year.

Pard4Life
July 25th, 2006, 08:46 AM
As Summer Camp quickly draws nigh...I was wondering how everyone views the overall identity of your team. I think the personality of a team is as much a reflection of the coaching staff as it is the current players.

So do you have a scrappy, "do whatever it takes to win" type of team (maybe a little dirty). Are you viewed as the team with all of the talent? Perhaps your team is they quiet, almost robotic type of team that relies on technique and an excellent game plan.

As I think of the Lafayette Leopards, I kind of think they are kind of viewed as the scrappy, pull out all of the stops, kind of team...though I don't think they are viewed as dirty by any stretch...though i could be wrong.

So what role does your team play within your respective leagues?

I would also characterize us as hungry. Despite winning the PL title the past two years and reaching the playoffs... we still have many 'missions' (or goals as Tavani would say) that need to be accomplished.. win the PL outright, beat Colgate, beat the Ivies we can't beat i.e. Penn, Princeton, Harvard, and win a playoff game... we still have alot to focus on on College Hill.

NoCoDanny
July 25th, 2006, 08:57 AM
http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B000067J1H.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg