PDA

View Full Version : Northern Iowa @ Youngstown State (Week 4)

Pages : [1] 2

GoGuinsGo
September 17th, 2012, 08:42 AM
Thoughts? Predictions? Keys?
-- 2 top 10 teams going to go at it early in the season
--expected to be a sellout at Stambaugh Stadium (21,000) and it's a 7pm start

I think it will be a rugged game. Northern Iowa is giving up under 100 yards rushing per game this season and YSU will want to establish the run. It will be very important for the Penguins to be able to run the football at least with some success. Northern Iowa also has a really good secondary. They are extremely fast to the ball. Their defense as a whole is predicated more on speed then size. Downhill running is where the Penguins must have some success to open up the passing game. It's going to be awfully tough vs. a Defense that is allowing less then 100 yards on the ground being that they just played Wisconsin and Iowa.

I'll wait until later in the week to make a score prediction...

darell1976
September 17th, 2012, 08:46 AM
Is there tv coverage for this game?

ST_Lawson
September 17th, 2012, 08:59 AM
Is there tv coverage for this game?

Looks like UNI @ YSU is supposed to be on ESPN3, as is Prairie View A&M @ NDSU
IL St. @ WIU (WIU's Homecoming) is on Comcast Sportsnet Chicago, for those of you who receive it.

Here's the full MVFC Broadcast Schedule. (http://www.valley-football.org/multimedia/default/)

RabidRabbit
September 17th, 2012, 09:44 AM
firstrowsports.eu has a lot of the available (maybe only regionally) up for computer sports fans.

darell1976
September 17th, 2012, 09:47 AM
Looks like UNI @ YSU is supposed to be on ESPN3, as is Prairie View A&M @ NDSU
IL St. @ WIU (WIU's Homecoming) is on Comcast Sportsnet Chicago, for those of you who receive it.

Here's the full MVFC Broadcast Schedule. (http://www.valley-football.org/multimedia/default/)

Thanks for the info...UND doesn't play until 8:05CT so I need some good football to watch until then.

LakesBison
September 17th, 2012, 09:49 AM
YSU beats UNI. UNI linebackers are out.

Professor Chaos
September 17th, 2012, 09:49 AM
I'm really looking forward to this game. UNI has their backs against the wall already with their early season scheduling. They can only afford to lose one more game the rest of the season so they'll be playing with at least a bit of desperation in this one.

I get the feeling that UNI wins this one. It'll be a showcase for MVFC football in any case.

BisonBacker
September 17th, 2012, 10:39 AM
Thoughts? Predictions? Keys?
-- 2 top 10 teams going to go at it early in the season
--expected to be a sellout at Stambaugh Stadium (21,000) and it's a 7pm start

I think it will be a rugged game. Northern Iowa is giving up under 100 yards rushing per game this season and YSU will want to establish the run. It will be very important for the Penguins to be able to run the football at least with some success. Northern Iowa also has a really good secondary. They are extremely fast to the ball. Their defense as a whole is predicated more on speed then size. Downhill running is where the Penguins must have some success to open up the passing game. It's going to be awfully tough vs. a Defense that is allowing less then 100 yards on the ground being that they just played Wisconsin and Iowa.

I'll wait until later in the week to make a score prediction...

This is going to be a hell of a game and I wish I could watch it!! I give YSU the small edge just because of home field advantage.

ysubigred
September 17th, 2012, 10:57 AM
This is going to be a hell of a game and I wish I could watch it!! I give YSU the small edge just because of home field advantage.

xbawlingx Home field don't help here. UNI has our number and I give it to their coaching staff. 12 years in a row out coached. Maybe our guy has caught on this year xdontknowx

PantherRob82
September 17th, 2012, 11:07 AM
xbawlingx Home field don't help here. UNI has our number and I give it to their coaching staff. 12 years in a row out coached. Maybe our guy has caught on this year xdontknowx

You guys might be the only team in the country we have been able to outcoach. xlolx I haven't seen a lot of Youngstown outside of the Pitt game, but they seem like they are on the better path at this point. Should be a good matchup and could come down to our QB play. If we don't score many points, it will not go well.

UNIFanSince1983
September 17th, 2012, 11:52 AM
I have questions for the YSU fans.

What is your running back like? Is he a big bruiser or a quick shifty guy? We had a lot of trouble this past weekend stopping Iowa's fullback who was just a straight ahead downhill runner. Our defensive backs are very good and experienced. They both cover and support the run fairly well. My concern is they got wore down by having to tackle the running back so often against Iowa. This is a key to me. It all depends on how YSU runs the ball. If the running back is getting tackled by the DBs all afternoon we are in trouble.

I would also like to know what you think the strength of your defense is? We have really struggled to run the football this year. However, our quarterback has looked very very good. We have a good set of receivers for him to throw to as well. Our running backs are very talented, but we have struggled to get them going running the football.

This is a very intriguing match up and I am very worried about it. I already can't wait till Saturday! Go Panthers!

DJKyR0
September 17th, 2012, 11:59 AM
I have a feeling this one's coming down to quarterbacks, and Hess and Kollmorgen are both in the upper echelon of the MVFC along with Brown and Jensen. I wish this was NDSU's bye week so I could catch this one as it ought to be a doozy. I tentatively want to pick YSU but I'm not discounting UNI.

mmiller_34
September 17th, 2012, 12:14 PM
I was planning on watching the game on ESPN3. BUT, now I'm traveling up to the cities away from my ESPN3 coverage.. not at all happy about it.

ValleyChamp
September 17th, 2012, 12:15 PM
This has all the makings of a YSU win. More experienced team, undefeated, UNI injuries, its their big home game of the year, night game, probably a sellout. YSU should win this game at home.

But they haven't beat UNI since 2000, which is a very long time. Maybe UNI can pull out another one, who knows.

Go Lehigh TU owl
September 17th, 2012, 12:18 PM
I'll take the 'Guins at home. This should be an epic game. What type of crowd are they expecting? This has to be the biggest game at the Ice Castle in 6 years.

danefan
September 17th, 2012, 12:20 PM
Go 'Guins!

ysubigred
September 17th, 2012, 12:29 PM

What is your running back like? Is he a big bruiser or a quick shifty guy? We had a lot of trouble this past weekend stopping Iowa's fullback who was just a straight ahead downhill runner. Our defensive backs are very good and experienced. They both cover and support the run fairly well. My concern is they got wore down by having to tackle the running back so often against Iowa. This is a key to me. It all depends on how YSU runs the ball. If the running back is getting tackled by the DBs all afternoon we are in trouble.

I would also like to know what you think the strength of your defense is? We have really struggled to run the football this year. However, our quarterback has looked very very good. We have a good set of receivers for him to throw to as well. Our running backs are very talented, but we have struggled to get them going running the football.

This is a very intriguing match up and I am very worried about it. I already can't wait till Saturday! Go Panthers!

xchinscratchx We have so much depth at TB/RB it's quite a luxury (about 4/5 deep and could start anywhere). To answer your question we have a Big bruiser as a back up to the quick shifty guy. They rotate in and out. Then if you want really fast and shifty we have Stubbs 5-6 160ish 4-3.5 40. On "D" it's no secret that our pass defense is suspect. We stuff the run very well see the Pitt game. This should be a great game. If you can't stop the run and we can't stop the pass it maybe a shoot out and the team with the ball last wins xhurrayx

GoGuinsGo
September 17th, 2012, 02:12 PM
xchinscratchx We have so much depth at TB/RB it's quite a luxury (about 4/5 deep and could start anywhere). To answer your question we have a Big bruiser as a back up to the quick shifty guy. They rotate in and out. Then if you want really fast and shifty we have Stubbs 5-6 160ish 4-3.5 40. On "D" it's no secret that our pass defense is suspect. We stuff the run very well see the Pitt game. This should be a great game. If you can't stop the run and we can't stop the pass it maybe a shoot out and the team with the ball last wins xhurrayx

--Jamaine Cook is the starting tailback. Balance, shiftyness and vision are Cooks best attributes. He is only 5'9 but that helps him hide behind the line and pick his openings. I would give Cook a 7 out of 10 in speed but he's a put together back that can easily run over DB's. He's one of the best 5-7 yard backs in the country, the guy gets positive yardage when nothing is there.

--Torrian Pace is the back up. He is 5'10 225 pounds and is a bruiser. Had some great runs vs Pitt in the 2nd half
--Adaris Bellamy is another back up that is 5'10 220.. He had a great freshman year 2 years ago as the backup to Cook but was hurt all of last year. He is a downhill runner. He hasn't seen much action this year but he has experience and I could see him getting some carries Saturday.
-- Demond Hymes is the speed back

--Andre Stubbs is a starting wide receiver but will get some carries from time to time.

--defensively, the linebackers are the Penguins strongest core. All returning guys who have improved.

Questions for the Northern Iowa fans: How has the freshman QB looked? And who are the main weapons offensively?

Woody Hayes
September 17th, 2012, 02:13 PM
If your pass defense is suspect you could be in some trouble.

ysubigred
September 17th, 2012, 02:21 PM
If your pass defense is suspect you could be in some trouble.

Wow Woody you'd think you'd be rooting for the O-H-I-O team xblehx

xchinscratchx Not so fast my friend! Last week Albany did well passing but the defense made the adjustment at half and shut it down to a manageable level. This was something that YSU couldn't do last year. xsmileyclapx

BisonBacker
September 17th, 2012, 02:24 PM

I think that would pretty much be the case no matter who you played. Just sayin....

ValleyChamp
September 17th, 2012, 02:25 PM
Questions for the Northern Iowa fans: How has the freshman QB looked? And who are the main weapons offensively?

Redshirt Freshman QB Sawyer Kollmorgen has looked really good. Playing well beyond his age, and the potent UNI passing game of old has returned this year, after a couple years of a run first QB.

The main weapons of this team so far is the passing game in general, as Sawyer has played well and distributed the ball to a bunch of different receivers who have all caught the ball well. Our main offensive weapon though is Sophomore RB David Johnson. Big, strong, and fast. He is used in several different ways both in the running game, and in the passing game and has been very effective.

unigriff
September 17th, 2012, 02:28 PM
--Jamaine Cook is the starting tailback. Balance, shiftyness and vision are Cooks best attributes. He is only 5'9 but that helps him hide behind the line and pick his openings. I would give Cook a 7 out of 10 in speed but he's a put together back that can easily run over DB's. He's one of the best 5-7 yard backs in the country, the guy gets positive yardage when nothing is there.

--Torrian Pace is the back up. He is 5'10 225 pounds and is a bruiser. Had some great runs vs Pitt in the 2nd half
--Adaris Bellamy is another back up that is 5'10 220.. He had a great freshman year 2 years ago as the backup to Cook but was hurt all of last year. He is a downhill runner. He hasn't seen much action this year but he has experience and I could see him getting some carries Saturday.
-- Demond Hymes is the speed back

--Andre Stubbs is a starting wide receiver but will get some carries from time to time.

--defensively, the linebackers are the Penguins strongest core. All returning guys who have improved.

I'd say our freshman QB has been nothing but specatcular. His miscues are usually overthrown rathern than under. He did throw his first INT against Iowa but has been exceptional outside that.
His stats: 1st game as a starter @ Wisconsin - 18/34 for 265 and 3 TDs, against Central State (D2) he was 11 for 18 for 225 and 3 scores in limited action. Against Iowa on saturday, started out on fire and second half cooled off but still finished 20 for 33 for 245 yards and one INT.
Thru 3 games he is 49 for 85 (57.6%) for 733 yards, 6 TDs and 1 INT.

Our biggest weapons to compliment Kollmorgen have been the WRs. We are deep and fast at that position. Bret LeMaster and Sinkfield would be two to watch out for.
Defensively, our youth showed against Iowa. Suprisingly we could not stop the run...gah against a 3rd string RB, who was their FB. Disappointed there. I thought it was over for Iowa once Weisman was carrying the load but alas he showed up to play. Our secondary is our strong point on the D-part of the ball. Linebackers got a little dinged up against Iowa but hopefully our 2nd stringers filling in will step up.

I think with the pressure mounting to win now, the Panthers will show up. Should be a great game. First to 30 wins.

Woody Hayes
September 17th, 2012, 02:31 PM
Wow Woody you'd think you'd be rooting for the O-H-I-O team xblehx

xchinscratchx Not so fast my friend! Last week Albany did well passing but the defense made the adjustment at half and shut it down to a manageable level. This was something that YSU couldn't do last year. xsmileyclapx
The albany game made me ask many questions about the penguins.

ysubigred
September 17th, 2012, 02:42 PM
The albany game made me ask many questions about the penguins.

To Albany's credit they are better than most think. YSU's probably a tad overrated but YSU's going to be much stronger because of the lessons they took away from the Albany game.

GoGuinsGo
September 17th, 2012, 02:44 PM
Great Info.

So what I'm gathering is: Can UNI stop the run? Can YSU stop the pass? Those are two big questions. Special Teams will also play a factor of course. YSU was pretty awful in kickoff cover last year but they've looked better this season. I know UNI has one of the best FG kickers in the country.

--I just think a game like this is going to go back and forth and whichever defense makes more plays will win the game.

Woody Hayes
September 17th, 2012, 02:44 PM
To Albany's credit they are better than most think. YSU's probably a tad overrated but YSU's going to be much stronger because of the lessons they took away from the Albany game.

Injurys at linebacker for us arent as big of a deal because we had been playing 5 of them anyways.

PantherRob82
September 17th, 2012, 04:15 PM
Kollmorgen has looked good. Especially this last weekend when the run game was going. He threw one pass that I questioned, the rest of the questionable plays were when we were trying to air it out to come back.

If we can keep ourselves from getting behind by a lot, we should be good at the QB position.

PantherRob82
September 17th, 2012, 04:17 PM
Great Info.

So what I'm gathering is: Can UNI stop the run? Can YSU stop the pass? Those are two big questions. Special Teams will also play a factor of course. YSU was pretty awful in kickoff cover last year but they've looked better this season. I know UNI has one of the best FG kickers in the country.

--I just think a game like this is going to go back and forth and whichever defense makes more plays will win the game.

Look at the stats: UNI can stop the run. :D

Even against Iowa and Wisconsin. :)

ValleyChamp
September 17th, 2012, 04:33 PM
UNI did not stop the run against Iowa. Iowa gashed us bad, its not even debatable. Against Wisconsin, UNI fared pretty well.

Twentysix
September 17th, 2012, 04:34 PM
Look at the stats: UNI can stop the run. :D

Even against Iowa and Wisconsin. :)

We must not have watched the same Iowa game.

4 guys avg over 4 ypc.

clenz
September 17th, 2012, 04:34 PM
UNI did not stop the run against Iowa. Iowa gashed us bad, its not even debatable. Against Wisconsin, UNI fared pretty well.
Yeah....I've not seen a UNI run defense get gashed like that for an entire game in a long long time.

However, I like our odds this week.

THE HERD
September 17th, 2012, 04:50 PM
Yeah....I've not seen a UNI run defense get gashed like that for an entire game in a long long time.

However, I like our odds this week.

You boys win your next two games and you'll probably be ranked number 1 in the country......will be in my book anyway. Two tough games though......looking forward to seeing how we stack up against the kitties and the guins. Definitely not how I'd like to start out the conference......would rather start with Mo. State and USD.haha

PantherRob82
September 17th, 2012, 05:10 PM

4.7 YPC when we were running for 3.9 doesn't seem like gashing. Did we gash them as well?

We held them to 200 yards rushing when they were trying to stuff it down our throats with two FBs. We stopped them on 4th and goal at the 1 with 2 FBs in the backfield. I think we did ok.

Wisconsin had 3.6 YPC, for 168. I really don't think it's that different.

ValleyChamp
September 17th, 2012, 05:14 PM
It was different if you actually watched the games. Iowa's line destroyed UNI's front 7, and Wisconsin's did not. And that's ignoring the fact that Wisconsin had a Heisman trophy candidate running back, and Iowa was trotting their 5th string walk-on RB out there. Stats don't tell the whole story.

PantherRob82
September 17th, 2012, 06:12 PM
It was different if you actually watched the games. Iowa's line destroyed UNI's front 7, and Wisconsin's did not. And that's ignoring the fact that Wisconsin had a Heisman trophy candidate running back, and Iowa was trotting their 5th string walk-on RB out there. Stats don't tell the whole story.

I was there, but thanks for the lecture. ;) Holding a Big 10 O line and their FB to 200 yards is not bad to me. Especially if you watched the game. It WAS different if you actually watched the game, 5th string RB doesn't tell the whole story. xlolx

DoubleE
September 17th, 2012, 07:24 PM
I was there, but thanks for the lecture. ;) Holding a Big 10 O line and their FB to 200 yards is not bad to me. Especially if you watched the game. It WAS different if you actually watched the game, 5th string RB doesn't tell the whole story. xlolx

Wisconsin

attempts 115 yards 359 avg 3.1 long 20 td 2

Iowa

attempts 120 yards 408 avg 3.4 long 27 td 4

YSU

attempts 144 yards 823 avg 5.2 long 36 td 10

DoubleE
September 17th, 2012, 07:35 PM
interesting stats

Rushing vs Pitt

Week #1 YSU Att 46 Yards 204 avg 4.4 td 1 long 36

Week #3 Virginia Tech att 26 yards 59 avg 2.3 td 0 long 11

DoubleE
September 19th, 2012, 06:31 PM
bump

penguinpower
September 19th, 2012, 06:39 PM
interesting stats

Rushing vs Pitt

Week #1 YSU Att 46 Yards 204 avg 4.4 td 1 long 36

Week #3 Virginia Tech att 26 yards 59 avg 2.3 td 0 long 11

That's nice and all, but defense wins championships.

Twentysix
September 19th, 2012, 10:29 PM
That's nice and all, but defense wins championships.

Sure does.

MTfan4life
September 20th, 2012, 04:33 AM
All this talk about Northern Iowa vs. Iowa/Wisconsin...Aren't they playing Youngstown this next weekend and isn't this the UNI vs. YSU thread? I must be confused. xchinscratchx

Twentysix
September 20th, 2012, 10:30 AM
All this talk about Northern Iowa vs. Iowa/Wisconsin...Aren't they playing Youngstown this next weekend and isn't this the UNI vs. YSU thread? I must be confused. xchinscratchx

Who are you again?

DOME
September 20th, 2012, 10:46 AM
Youngstown will not beat uni again until they start breaking recruiting rules...again.

Someone had to say it....

Paladin1aa
September 20th, 2012, 01:58 PM
Rules broke or not, I rate the Valley teams recruiting. Last 2 years I rated YSU with the #1 classes. I have never rated YSU recruiting that high before. Wolf's first year , I rated YSU 4th in recruiting. That said, UNI has been very lucky over the year to eeke out close wins over YSU. Too many wins for YSU not to come thru now, especially when the talent has imporved dramatically. Should be a good game, but look for a YSU win....................finally

Daved
September 20th, 2012, 02:25 PM
Rules broke or not, I rate the Valley teams recruiting. Last 2 years I rated YSU with the #1 classes. I have never rated YSU recruiting that high before. Wolf's first year , I rated YSU 4th in recruiting. That said, UNI has been very lucky over the year to eeke out close wins over YSU. Too many wins for YSU not to come thru now, especially when the talent has imporved dramatically. Should be a good game, but look for a YSU win....................finallyNOBODY can ever beat UNI fair and square--don't tell anyone, but Wolf is secretly recruiting top talent by offering free tattoos!

clenz
September 20th, 2012, 03:17 PM
It's amazing the number of excuses I've heard from ysu fans as to why they haven't beaten uni since their senior class was in FOURTH GRADE and their freshman were in KINDERGARTEN

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2

Daved
September 20th, 2012, 05:47 PM
It's amazing the number of excuses I've heard from ysu fans as to why they haven't beaten uni since their senior class was in FOURTH GRADE and their freshman were in KINDERGARTEN

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2Forget excuses--here are the FACTS--UNI has ALWAYS been TOP TIER in 1-AA and is one of the most successful programs --its a RARE year that they don't make the playoffs.FACT--YSU was only TOP TIER in the 90's and MID-TIER the following decade.Why did YSU lose all the time to UNI??? Because UNI HAD BETTER TEAMS---Why did YSU used to beat Indiana State every year?? Because they had better teams.FACT--YSU has had higher highs than UNI with 4 NC --UNI has a gazillion playoff appearances and NO NC's.UNI has had lower lows-since being 1-AA YSU has NEVER lost to a D2 team.

GoGuinsGo
September 20th, 2012, 08:33 PM
Forget excuses--here are the FACTS--UNI has ALWAYS been TOP TIER in 1-AA and is one of the most successful programs --its a RARE year that they don't make the playoffs.FACT--YSU was only TOP TIER in the 90's and MID-TIER the following decade.Why did YSU lose all the time to UNI??? Because UNI HAD BETTER TEAMS---Why did YSU used to beat Indiana State every year?? Because they had better teams.FACT--YSU has had higher highs than UNI with 4 NC --UNI has a gazillion playoff appearances and NO NC's.UNI has had lower lows-since being 1-AA YSU has NEVER lost to a D2 team.

+1...the streak was 9 when Wolf came in 2 years ago. YSU held leads in the 4th quarter in both games Wolf has coached while having significant less talent across the board than Farley. That's not an excuse, that's a fact. (See all-league performerers from those 2 years) (See NFL rosters)

penguinpower
September 20th, 2012, 08:37 PM
YSU at worst has been mediocre. Always competitive but not always the best.

PantherRob82
September 20th, 2012, 09:24 PM
Forget excuses--here are the FACTS--UNI has ALWAYS been TOP TIER in 1-AA and is one of the most successful programs --its a RARE year that they don't make the playoffs.FACT--YSU was only TOP TIER in the 90's and MID-TIER the following decade.Why did YSU lose all the time to UNI??? Because UNI HAD BETTER TEAMS---Why did YSU used to beat Indiana State every year?? Because they had better teams.FACT--YSU has had higher highs than UNI with 4 NC --UNI has a gazillion playoff appearances and NO NC's.UNI has had lower lows-since being 1-AA YSU has NEVER lost to a D2 team.

YSU at worst has been mediocre. Always competitive but not always the best.
From 2002-2011:
Youngstown was 3-8 in 2010, 4-8 in 2008, 4-7 in 2004, 5-7 in 2003.

UNIs worst was 5-6 in 2002

UNIFanSince1983
September 20th, 2012, 09:33 PM
From 2002-2011:

Let's not forget UNI's worst record since moving up to 1-AA is 5-6 twice. We have had 2 losing seasons since 1985. Youngstown has had more than that since 2002. I would say our 'lows' are not as low as Youngstown's. However, our highs are not as high as proof with their 4 National Championships.

But we need to quit talking about the past and start talking about the game this weekend instead!

penguinpower
September 21st, 2012, 06:38 AM
From 2002-2011:

Perhaps I should clarify that I was not talking about record, but rather competitiveness. They were always competitive in the years that they had bad records. The proof is in the scores.

ysubigred
September 21st, 2012, 07:50 AM
xbangx Geeezsh!!!!!!! We get it already! Northern Iowa is great and YSU sucks! SO,.. lets hope we can turn this thing around starting Saturday and then UNI will start to suck xtroublex xblehx

clenz
September 21st, 2012, 10:59 AM
+1...the streak was 9 when Wolf came in 2 years ago. YSU held leads in the 4th quarter in both games Wolf has coached while having significant less talent across the board than Farley. That's not an excuse, that's a fact. (See all-league performerers from those 2 years) (See NFL rosters)
A couple of times the last couple years UNI has been running with their back up QB (freshman mind you) as well....

ysubigred
September 21st, 2012, 11:04 AM
A couple of times the last couple years UNI has been running with their back up QB (freshman mind you) as well....

Narcissists ^^^

ValleyChamp
September 21st, 2012, 02:46 PM
Narcissists ^^^

xrolleyesx

Y'all have been making your points/excuses about the lack of personnel, and UNI fans can't make the same points? We started freshman QB's twice against YSU in the last 3-4 years because our starting all-league QBs were hurt. That's a fact.

ValleyChamp
September 21st, 2012, 02:46 PM
btw, everyone be prepared for a barrage of "We're back!!!" posts from bandwagon YSU fans if they are able to beat UNI this week.

MplsBison
September 21st, 2012, 03:00 PM
btw, everyone be prepared for a barrage of "We're back!!!" posts from bandwagon YSU fans if they are able to beat UNI this week.

If it can't be NDSU, then I'd be pleased to see another MVFC win the title again. The MVFC is starting a new title tradition in I-AA, like the SEC has in I-A.

MTfan4life
September 21st, 2012, 03:07 PM
If it can't be NDSU, then I'd be pleased to see another MVFC win the title again. The MVFC is starting a new title tradition in I-AA, like the SEC has in I-A.

Lol, is this a joke post? Three NCs in 15 years isn't exactly a tradition of championships. Especially when attempting to compare the MVFC to the SEC, a conference that's won the last six.

MplsBison
September 21st, 2012, 03:15 PM
Lol, is this a joke post? Three NCs in 15 years isn't exactly a tradition of championships. Especially when attempting to compare the MVFC to the SEC, a conference that's won the last six.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=definition+of+the+english+word+new

MTfan4life
September 21st, 2012, 03:18 PM
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=definition+of+the+english+word+new

You can't start a new title tradition until you've won more than one in a row. "the MVFC is starting" As if the tradition has already started. Might as well team up with chattown if you're going to start calling one NC as starting a new tradition.

MplsBison
September 21st, 2012, 03:29 PM
You can't start a new title tradition until you've won more than one in a row. "the MVFC is starting" As if the tradition has already started. Might as well team up with chattown if you're going to start calling one NC as starting a new tradition.

You'll see this Jan! Mark my words.

Twentysix
September 21st, 2012, 04:35 PM

Well its half as good as Montana's whopping 2. xlolx

MTfan4life
September 21st, 2012, 05:23 PM
Well its half as good as Montana's whopping 2. xlolx

Quick lesson here. 3>2 You quoted my post that said 3 NCs. Growing up on the border of the two states, I know they don't teach that in ND. Also, you're comprehension skills, as always, prove to be completely absent. The chat here was referring to conferences. You'll get it someday. Cut me real deep, btw. It really sucks watching a team that I've seen win 2 national championships. Sucks real bad. xbawlingx

Daved
September 21st, 2012, 06:08 PM
From 2002-2011:

UNIs worst was 5-6 in 2002Exactly what I was pointing out--YSU was not UPPER TIER for the last decade--hopefully will be returning there this year,I wasn't aware that UNI had a losing season.

Daved
September 21st, 2012, 06:11 PM
Let's not forget UNI's worst record since moving up to 1-AA is 5-6 twice. We have had 2 losing seasons since 1985. Youngstown has had more than that since 2002. I would say our 'lows' are not as low as Youngstown's. However, our highs are not as high as proof with their 4 National Championships.

But we need to quit talking about the past and start talking about the game this weekend instead!Agreed--this is 2012 not the 90's or 2011 the past is over and it is what it is NOW is what matters most.

Daved
September 21st, 2012, 06:18 PM
btw, everyone be prepared for a barrage of "We're back!!!" posts from bandwagon YSU fans if they are able to beat UNI this week.If we do win or end up in the playoffs this year then we are back--bandwagon fans will not post but they will attend the home games as long as the team keeps winning.

clenz
September 21st, 2012, 06:34 PM
1 playoff appearance equals back?

I suppose when you are used to seeing sub .500 seasons it means something, but damn.

penguinpower
September 21st, 2012, 06:43 PM
1 playoff appearance equals back?

I suppose when you are used to seeing sub .500 seasons it means something, but damn.

You have the arrogance of the typical UNI fan. Your conference championships mean nothing and no one will remember them. Expect your boys to get knocked out of the playoffs tomorrow.

MplsBison
September 21st, 2012, 07:34 PM
Couple comments.

1) where did all these YSU fans come from?! I swear it was never more than a couple guys posting. Maybe it still is! Ha!
2) I hope the actual game is half as passionate and nasty as this thread. It will be one heck of a game if so. I hope it's not a dud, either way.

DoubleE
September 21st, 2012, 08:13 PM
ive been on here for a few years and it appears a couple of the old posters have returned. their used to be 3 of us, not it appears to be 5 of us

clenz
September 21st, 2012, 08:47 PM
I think he was referring to the fact that ysu fans only have started posting with regularity the last two months or so....regardless gore long they've been registered

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2

BucBisonAtLarge
September 21st, 2012, 08:51 PM
Welcome back, YSU fans...

Where's all that Panther hospitality?

DoubleE
September 21st, 2012, 09:42 PM
ive been posting regularly since wolford took over 3 years ago. not sure of the others

PantherRob82
September 21st, 2012, 11:28 PM

...and at 4-0 with an FBS win, they would be.

frozennorth
September 22nd, 2012, 12:53 AM
You have the arrogance of the typical UNI fan. Your conference championships mean nothing and no one will remember them. Expect your boys to get knocked out of the playoffs tomorrow.
ndsu gets that honor next week.

penguinpower
September 22nd, 2012, 05:39 AM
ndsu gets that honor next week.

I already counted that loss.

Bison Fan in NW MN
September 22nd, 2012, 06:44 AM

For who?.....xpeacex

NDSU/YSU will be a very good game but I think the Bison defense will have a better performance this year.

Bison Fan in NW MN
September 22nd, 2012, 06:45 AM

Is the UNI game sold out yet?

PantherRob82
September 22nd, 2012, 08:06 AM
Is the UNI game sold out yet?

Side note, sounds like UNI-NDSU is almost sold out.

DoubleE
September 22nd, 2012, 08:18 AM
UNI YSU game as of last night is very very close to a sell out (21k capacity)

penguinpower
September 22nd, 2012, 08:29 AM
For who?.....xpeacex

NDSU/YSU will be a very good game but I think the Bison defense will have a better performance this year.

I counted the UNI loss to NDSU, so we get the privilege of knocking them out.

MplsBison
September 22nd, 2012, 08:34 AM
It'd be best for the MVFC if NDSU - UNI - YSU lost to each other, so that each only had 1 conference loss.

DoubleE
September 22nd, 2012, 08:39 AM
It'd be best for the MVFC if NDSU - UNI - YSU lost to each other, so that each only had 1 conference loss.

but what about illinois state ?

Bison Fan in NW MN
September 22nd, 2012, 09:04 AM
but what about illinois state ?

I didn't think the Ill State defense would give up 50+ points to EIU. I'm interested to see how they do in the Valley coming up.

Bison Fan in NW MN
September 22nd, 2012, 09:05 AM
Side note, sounds like UNI-NDSU is almost sold out.

This game is going to be a head-knocker for sure. Esp if UNI loses this weekend.

PantherRob82
September 22nd, 2012, 09:09 AM
This game is going to be a head-knocker for sure. Esp if UNI loses this weekend.

If UNI loses today I'm not sure what to expect from the crowd.

penguinpower
September 22nd, 2012, 05:11 PM
Severe thunderstorm just cleared the tailgate lot. Blowing tents down

penguinpower
September 22nd, 2012, 05:12 PM
Not sure what it will do with the crowd.

DoubleE
September 22nd, 2012, 05:33 PM
kickoff is delayed till 7:10pm but once this storm roles thru they said should be good to go for the rest of the game

UNIFanSince1983
September 22nd, 2012, 06:03 PM
7:45pm Kickoff just announced on ESPN3

DoubleE
September 22nd, 2012, 06:25 PM
on the bright side its a nice warm 46 degrees :(

UNIFanSince1983
September 22nd, 2012, 06:30 PM
Unfortunately I think a cold, windy, rainy game favors the Penguins but we shall see.

Dane96
September 22nd, 2012, 06:32 PM
WTF...aren't y'all from NORTHERN Iowa?

:)

Houndawg
September 22nd, 2012, 07:00 PM
WTF...aren't y'all from NORTHERN Iowa?

:)

They play in a dome.xsmhx

DoubleE
September 22nd, 2012, 07:02 PM
both teams score TD's on their opening drives. YSU on the ground, UNI in the air

UNIFanSince1983
September 22nd, 2012, 07:03 PM
Youngstown drove down scored a TD on their opening drive and UNI answers.

UNI 7
YSU 7

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

DoubleE
September 22nd, 2012, 07:06 PM
rain is starting to pick up

Daved
September 22nd, 2012, 07:06 PM
A couple of times the last couple years UNI has been running with their back up QB (freshman mind you) as well....Well I remember being at the 2008 game when YSU had over 20 of their players on the injured list --expecting mighty UNI to win by @ least 50pts or more---then ended up ekeing out a massive 1 point victory against our 2nd and 3rd teams(although we kept our crippled qb that was 1st team but couldn't run)--it amazes me how one-sided CLOWNZ'S memory is---of course we are talking about an "expert" that said Pitt would be lucky to win ONE game this year---BTW they've already recorded their second victory--Ist was vs.#13 Va. Tech--somehow I think he only made this prediction because YSU beat Pitt.

DoubleE
September 22nd, 2012, 07:07 PM
40 yard td pass Hess to Williams. 13-7 Guins

DoubleE
September 22nd, 2012, 07:08 PM
xp is good. 14-7 guins with 4:16 left in first

DoubleE
September 22nd, 2012, 07:14 PM
UNI goes 3 and out

DoubleE
September 22nd, 2012, 07:15 PM
punt downed at the 41 yard line

DoubleE
September 22nd, 2012, 07:19 PM
end of 1st qtr. YSU 14 UNI 7 Ysu has the ball on the UNI 42 3rd and 5

Twentysix
September 22nd, 2012, 07:21 PM
Anyway to watch this online? I don't have ESPN3 coverage.

DoubleE
September 22nd, 2012, 07:22 PM
it might be on first row sports.

unigriff
Panther D holds on 4th and 2!!! UNI ball!

DoubleE
ysu goes for it on 4th and 2 and dont convert. UNI gets ball on their own 40 first and 10. as i type false start northern iowa

DoubleE
September 22nd, 2012, 07:23 PM
UNI is killing themselves with penalties

UNIFanSince1983
September 22nd, 2012, 07:24 PM
Wow. We are so undisciplined! Two false starts in a row. Our rush offense is pathetic as well

Twentysix
it might be on first row sports.

It was listed, but when the game started the link went down.

Daved
ysu goes for it on 4th and 2 and dont convert. UNI gets ball on their own 40 first and 10. as i type false start northern iowaDon't understand why they don't give it to Pace in this situation--he can carry them the 2 yds.

DoubleE
September 22nd, 2012, 07:25 PM
UNI just false started for their 8th penalty of the game so far on offense

DoubleE
September 22nd, 2012, 07:26 PM
4th down. UNI to punt

unigriff
September 22nd, 2012, 07:26 PM
sure are a lot of empty seats for that "sold out" crowd....still sounds loud on espn tho. YSU defense is pretty darn decent.

DoubleE
September 22nd, 2012, 07:27 PM
sure are a lot of empty seats for that "sold out" crowd....still sounds loud on espn tho. YSU defense is pretty darn decent.

last word was 19-20k ticket sold. place holds 21k. dont know how many people got scared off from the tstorm though

unigriff
September 22nd, 2012, 07:27 PM
wow, classless headcoach there for YSU.

UNIFanSince1983
September 22nd, 2012, 07:28 PM
Wow Wolford makes that call for the refs then talks smack to Sonie...

DoubleE
wow, classless headcoach there for YSU.

? what did i just miss ?

unigriff
wasnt even a horribly late "late hit" and he talks "sh...." to a kid. Good work there coach. Let your players play.

unigriff
September 22nd, 2012, 07:29 PM
if u got espn3...rewind it to the end of the play...Wolford being a dick.

unigriff
September 22nd, 2012, 07:30 PM
my video keeps going from HD to poop...this sucks.

DoubleE
September 22nd, 2012, 07:31 PM
wow..... so many flags

unigriff
September 22nd, 2012, 07:32 PM
i hope that ref knows its not a replay down.

DoubleE
September 22nd, 2012, 07:33 PM
my video keeps going from HD to poop...this sucks.

video quality adjusts to your internet quality.

offsetting penalties on the last play of 2nd and 18.

unigriff
penalties offset, the play stands from the result.

unigriff
i feel like we are all watching NFL replacement refs...i mean for both sides...this sucks.

DoubleE
September 22nd, 2012, 07:34 PM
penalties offset, the play stands from the result.

offsetting penalties = replay of down no ?

unigriff
September 22nd, 2012, 07:34 PM
i also hate the fact that the espn3 announcers are YSU homers, but eh...not as bad as the SIU or NDSU guys,

DoubleE
September 22nd, 2012, 07:35 PM
i also hate the fact that the espn3 announcers are YSU homers, but eh...not as bad as the SIU or NDSU guys,

their is a local feed of the game that is replayed on a local channel only for all YSU home games at 10pm. They are just airing that feed live on espn3 for this game

unigriff
September 22nd, 2012, 07:36 PM
wow this might be the worst run defense i've EVER seen at UNI.

i dont think id ever say this but our PASS defense is better than our RUN defense....thats saying...a LOT

DoubleE
September 22nd, 2012, 07:36 PM
UNI calls timeout to prevent their 148th flag of the game

Daved
September 22nd, 2012, 07:37 PM
sure are a lot of empty seats for that "sold out" crowd....still sounds loud on espn tho. YSU defense is pretty darn decent.Doubt they would be empty if it weren't for the rain--would probably be SRO with good weather.

DoubleE
September 22nd, 2012, 07:37 PM
going on 4th down again

DoubleE
September 22nd, 2012, 07:38 PM
wow this might be the worst run defense i've EVER seen at UNI.

i dont think id ever say this but our PASS defense is better than our RUN defense....thats saying...a LOT

didnt you guys do a good job vs wisconsin and iowa ?

DoubleE
September 22nd, 2012, 07:39 PM
td guins on hess to adams pass 20-7 guins

DoubleE
September 22nd, 2012, 07:39 PM
xp is good. 21-7 guins with 9:26 left in 2nd qtr

unigriff
September 22nd, 2012, 07:40 PM
YSU up 21-7 in a rainy, flag plagued game at the ICE Castle!

unigriff
September 22nd, 2012, 07:40 PM
didnt you guys do a good job vs wisconsin and iowa ?

Wisky, YES, Iowa...you could debate yes against the top 2 RBs for them ,but when they had both those injured we could not stop their FB who was running FB...had 3 Tds and over 100 yards rushing.

DoubleE
September 22nd, 2012, 07:41 PM
YSU up 21-7 in a rainy, flag plagued game at the ICE Castle!

good news is rain has cleared out. no more bad weather the rest of the night

unigriff
September 22nd, 2012, 07:42 PM
see this is what makes the game boring...1000000 penalty flags....i dont care if its against us or not..unless its detrimental to call it, let the kids play. You are killing the game ref.

Daved
September 22nd, 2012, 07:42 PM
td guins on hess to adams pass 20-7 guinsYSU will have to keep the pressure on the entire game--Wisky had UNI 19-0 and had UNI converted a 4th and 1 @ end of game they would've defeated Wisky.

Daved
September 22nd, 2012, 07:43 PM
see this is what makes the game boring...1000000 penalty flags....i dont care if its against us or not..unless its detrimental to call it, let the kids play. You are killing the game ref.Agreed--of course we can blame former YSU coach Dike Beede for that!

unigriff
September 22nd, 2012, 07:45 PM
i know, and im a football coach and im still complaining for both teams!

DoubleE
September 22nd, 2012, 07:45 PM
another flag. 9th vs UNI

DoubleE
September 22nd, 2012, 07:46 PM
chop block for panthers = 9th flag

DoubleE
September 22nd, 2012, 07:47 PM
4th and long for UNI

DoubleE
September 22nd, 2012, 07:48 PM
punt downed at the 18 with 5:11 left in first half YSU ball

unigriff
September 22nd, 2012, 07:49 PM
9 penalties to 1? wow...no bias there :) i mean at least make it 7-3...ive seen two late hits by YSU that havent been called...YSU is beating UNI...but the refs are sucking...i dont care who ya are...call it both ways.

DoubleE
September 22nd, 2012, 07:52 PM
9 penalties to 1? wow...no bias there :) i mean at least make it 7-3...ive seen two late hits by YSU that havent been called...YSU is beating UNI...but the refs are sucking...i dont care who ya are...call it both ways.

arnt the refs assigned by the conference ?

DoubleE
September 22nd, 2012, 07:54 PM
YSU goes 3 and out.

DoubleE
September 22nd, 2012, 07:55 PM
punt downed on the uni 41 yard line

DoubleE
September 22nd, 2012, 07:59 PM
just awful pass defense by the guins. 1st and goal uni

DoubleE
September 22nd, 2012, 07:59 PM
3rd and gl uni from 5

DoubleE
September 22nd, 2012, 08:00 PM
td uni

unigriff
September 22nd, 2012, 08:01 PM
well at least itll be close going into the locker room. YSU 21-UNI 14 at the half.

YSU defense is pretty darn good. UNIs...needs some work.

unigriff
shootout for the 2nd half!

DoubleE
UNI best offense is their 5 receiver formation. YSU is struggling defending this. YSU 21 UNI 14 30 seconds left in half

DoubleE
September 22nd, 2012, 08:03 PM
YSU takes a knee to go to half

DoubleE
September 22nd, 2012, 08:04 PM
YSU 21 UNI 14 half. UNI will get ball to start 3rd qtr

unigriff
September 22nd, 2012, 08:08 PM
first 2 possessions of the 2nd half will determine this game. IF UNI can score and hold on D...I think UNI will have a strong chance to overtake YSU. If the offense stalls, the Defense will be in for a long 2nd half. UNI has traditionally been a 2nd half team built on superior halftime adjustments. UNI OC performs best with back at wall....not with the lead.

DoubleE
September 22nd, 2012, 08:15 PM
so far YSU can run at will, UNI can pass at will. whomever can stop that will win

danefan
September 22nd, 2012, 08:15 PM
For those of you wondering.....

Albany 30
#23 Maine 20

Maine score a late TD as well. Albany led from start to finish.

Good luck in the 2nd half Guins.

DoubleE
September 22nd, 2012, 08:16 PM
For those of you wondering.....

Albany 30
#23 Maine 20

Maine score a late TD as well. Albany led from start to finish.

i expected Albany to win, they are a very good team

unigriff
September 22nd, 2012, 08:26 PM
UNI with a 53 yd kick return to start 2nd half.

unigriff
September 22nd, 2012, 08:27 PM
touchdown UNI. 2nd play from scrimmage...48 yd screen pass to RB

DoubleE
td UNI

our pass defense is god awful

unigriff
now if the defense steps up...we got a game!

DoubleE
September 22nd, 2012, 08:28 PM
14:03 left in first qtr game tied at 21

unigriff
September 22nd, 2012, 08:28 PM
just think if we put YSUs run defense and our pass defense together...we'd win the national title :)

unigriff
September 22nd, 2012, 08:30 PM
YSU with a eh return...PF on Guins...1st n 10 at their own 12

unigriff
September 22nd, 2012, 08:30 PM
Cook running well, avg. 6 ypc...1 rush to start the half for a 1st down.

unigriff
September 22nd, 2012, 08:31 PM
3rd n 1 for YSU

unigriff
September 22nd, 2012, 08:32 PM
Cook for 1.5 yds..for a 1st down at own 33.

unigriff
September 22nd, 2012, 08:33 PM
YSU timeout with 12 min left in 3rd Q.

unigriff
September 22nd, 2012, 08:36 PM
UNI gets the sack on 2nd n 10...YSU faced with 3rd n 12.

unigriff
September 22nd, 2012, 08:37 PM
UNI D holds...incomplete pass...4th n 12 for YSU.

DoubleE
September 22nd, 2012, 08:37 PM
just think if we put YSUs run defense and our pass defense together...we'd win the national title :)

i like your thinking

unigriff
September 22nd, 2012, 08:38 PM
UNI ball, 11 minutes left in 3rd Q. tied game 21 all.

DoubleE
September 22nd, 2012, 08:38 PM
guins defense needs to step up right now

unigriff
September 22nd, 2012, 08:39 PM
UNI into YSU territory...down to the 46. Anderson getting some more touches...making some great moves.

unigriff
September 22nd, 2012, 08:40 PM
1st down UNI...Johnson rush down to the YSU 35.

DoubleE
September 22nd, 2012, 08:42 PM
ouch

unigriff
touchdown UNI...another pass to Johnson on the screen pass.

mmiller_34
UNI playing very well right now. Momentum has shifted significantly.

danefan
Terrible tackling there.

DoubleE
September 22nd, 2012, 08:43 PM
YSU needs to play some defense if they want to win. come on guys

unigriff
September 22nd, 2012, 08:44 PM
com'n I told you....this is UNI football every year and every game...if we are down, our offense in the 2nd half is electric pending our defense steps up. if we have the lead late, we play too conservative and let you make a game of it....YSU still is in it, trust me.

DoubleE
YSU has to get a td here

unigriff
but the birds in the head could be saying 12 in a row?? :)

unigriff
September 22nd, 2012, 08:45 PM
my bad on the TD paly..i missed part of it, i thought it was a pass, it was a run :)

unigriff
September 22nd, 2012, 08:46 PM
YSU first down up to the 28

unigriff
September 22nd, 2012, 08:48 PM
first down YSU up to the 49.

unigriff
September 22nd, 2012, 08:49 PM
cook met a midfield...gain of 2. YSU 2nd n long 8 at the UNI 49.

unigriff
September 22nd, 2012, 08:49 PM
3rd n 8 for YSU

unigriff
September 22nd, 2012, 08:50 PM
pass complete but 4th down for YSU at the UNI 44.

unigriff
September 22nd, 2012, 08:51 PM
YSU going for it. Touchdown YSU...floater for TD.

unigriff
September 22nd, 2012, 08:51 PM
wow. cant believe he got that pass off.

unigriff
September 22nd, 2012, 08:52 PM
thats more like our typical UNI pass D from the past...wow.

MTBison
Fun game to watch so far!!!

skinny_uncle
Sounds like a barnburner in the making.

unigriff
tied at 28....late 3rd Q.

DoubleE
September 22nd, 2012, 08:53 PM
wow.......... we needed that td. now our defense needs to show up and stop somebody

unigriff
September 22nd, 2012, 08:53 PM
as it usually is between us 2 skinny. MT....the first half was not fun to watch...waaayyyy to many penalties overall...(11 i think?)...2nd half much better.

mmiller_34
September 22nd, 2012, 08:55 PM
This game reminds me of the SDSU/YSU game last year.

unigriff
September 22nd, 2012, 08:55 PM
big pass play by UNI...40 yard pass for UNI...1st n 10 for UNI down to the YSU 35.

unigriff
September 22nd, 2012, 08:56 PM
panthers down to the YSU 28.

frozennorth
both teams living up to their rankings and the hype. I'd like to see some more D though.

unigriff
3rd n 3 for UNI...

unigriff
September 22nd, 2012, 08:57 PM
interception for YSU.

DoubleE
oh thank god for that int

mmiller_34
Big interception. Wow.

unigriff
September 22nd, 2012, 08:58 PM
1st TO for either team.

skinny_uncle
September 22nd, 2012, 08:58 PM
both teams living up to their rankings and the hype. I'd like to see some more D though.

I dunno. I watched the MSU-SIU game earlier today. A game with 20 punts ain't that much fun.

unigriff
September 22nd, 2012, 08:59 PM
Kollmorgens only 2nd INT this year (other against iowa). 9 TDs, 2 INTs so far this year...freshman...i like our future!

unigriff
September 22nd, 2012, 08:59 PM
YSU goes quickly 3 n out...4th down...YSU to punt.

unigriff
September 22nd, 2012, 09:00 PM
from what ive seen tonight...UNIs offense > YSU offense...

unigriff
September 22nd, 2012, 09:00 PM
UNI 1st n 10 at their own 40.

unigriff
September 22nd, 2012, 09:02 PM
UNI first down into YSU territory...at the end of 3....a great one in youngstown...28-28!!!!

unigriff
September 22nd, 2012, 09:02 PM
im gonna say it right now...if UNI scores a TD within 3 minutes of the 4th Quarter...UNI wins.

unigriff
September 22nd, 2012, 09:03 PM
Kollmorgen through 3 Qtrs....16-24 for 256 and 3 TDs...

unigriff
September 22nd, 2012, 09:04 PM
1st n 10 for UNI down at the YSU 27.

unigriff
September 22nd, 2012, 09:06 PM
LOl took 5 YSU playesr to take down RB johnson on a pass play...fun!

unigriff
September 22nd, 2012, 09:06 PM
Johynson carries for a 1st down to the YSU 16.

DoubleE
September 22nd, 2012, 09:07 PM
crap

unigriff
Johnson with his 4th TD of the day (2 rec 2 rush)....TOUCHDOWN UNI

DoubleE
see our defense is back to their old form. offense is gonna have to win this one for us

unigriff
September 22nd, 2012, 09:08 PM
(within the 3 minute time period i said doublet) :)

unigriff
September 22nd, 2012, 09:09 PM
key to the game now..UNI stopped killing themselves

unigriff
September 22nd, 2012, 09:10 PM
YSU to start at their own 26.

AppAlum2003
September 22nd, 2012, 09:10 PM
Score?

unigriff
September 22nd, 2012, 09:11 PM
3rd n 1 for YSU.

unigriff
September 22nd, 2012, 09:12 PM
UNI 35 YSU 28...11 minutes left 4th Q....YSU first down to own 39 for YSU.

DoubleE
September 22nd, 2012, 09:13 PM
YSU going back to the run game

unigriff
September 22nd, 2012, 09:13 PM
YSU rush down to the UNI 45. 10 minutes left

DoubleE
September 22nd, 2012, 09:14 PM
hess run to the 35 yard line

unigriff
September 22nd, 2012, 09:14 PM
YSU first down to UNI 35...9:40 left.