PDA

View Full Version : MVFC Blog: After three weeks, which team has surprised you the most?

mmiller_34
September 16th, 2012, 02:23 PM
Two featured polls this week:

Which team has surprised you the most thus far?, and as always, who had the most impressive offensive performance over the past weekend?

Vote Here: http://mvfcfan.blogspot.com/

My responses: Southern Illinois, and I can't decide between Matt Brown or Shakir Bell xconfusedx

Bison Fan in NW MN
September 16th, 2012, 02:54 PM
I voted SIU also. Still a lot of season left to play though.

Bell....even though it was Drake, still very impressive #s.

Man, SDSU has a RB for real it looks like.....that run against Kansas was awesome!

mmiller_34
September 16th, 2012, 04:55 PM
After a few hours looks like Illinois State, Youngstown State, and Southern Illinois are the clear cut most surprising.

33% Illinois State
30% Youngstown State
23% Southern Illinois
6.67% Northern Iowa
6.67% South Dakota State

I feel really bad for UNI if they lose a couple in the conference and get left out of the playoffs. They have a really good team this year, that schedule really hurts.

Man, SDSU has a RB for real it looks like.....that run against Kansas was awesome!

He looks to be the real deal. Now SDSU just needs to finish drives; they can't punch it in if they're season depended on it. That could be a problem next week.

DJKyR0
September 16th, 2012, 04:56 PM
I said Youngstown. I thought they'd be good this season, but not top-5 good. Shows you how low my expectations for SIU were coming into this year.