PDA

View Full Version : Sam Houston at Baylor thread

FCS_pwns_FBS
September 15th, 2012, 07:23 PM
12-10 Bearkats about midway through the second.

Let's go Sam!

Professor Chaos
September 15th, 2012, 07:35 PM
SHSU looking good. Up 20-10 with a minute and a half left in the half. Game is on FCS Central for whoever gets it.

SHSU's pants are god awful ugly though.

Twentysix
September 15th, 2012, 07:36 PM
Anywhere to steam it its not on 1strow

FCS_pwns_FBS
September 15th, 2012, 07:37 PM
20-10 Sam.

LoL at that 27 point spread for this game.

Bronco
September 15th, 2012, 07:42 PM
Sam looking real good
But agree that the pants aren't...looks like they are wearing jock on outside

ElCid
September 15th, 2012, 08:08 PM
Wow. I was so excited about Cid beating App, I missed this. Keep it going. Would be awesome win.

katstrapper
September 15th, 2012, 09:31 PM
Kats have missed several golden opportunities for touchdowns in this game. So close yet so far. Still 7 mins left in game but down by 11

katstrapper
September 15th, 2012, 09:56 PM
Disappointed in second half. 4 turnovers ruined the night. Kats killed themselves. They could have won this game!!!! This game was much closer than the final score showed. Down by one in fourth quarter then the wheels fell off. DAMN!!!!

Sammy94
September 15th, 2012, 10:34 PM
Baylor fans around me were shocked all game long until the very end. The Kats were so close to pulling this upset. What a great game to be at.

katstrapper
September 16th, 2012, 07:46 AM
Baylor fans around me were shocked all game long until the very end. The Kats were so close to pulling this upset. What a great game to be at.

Brian Bell miscues just killed the Kats.

*Three overthrown receivers in the endzone on three separate chances.
*Three interceptions thrown in second half, two returned for tds.
*Multiple times he missed wide open receivers for long gains or critical first downs in the second half.

* Sincere dropped one in the enzone and a pass that would have gone for at least 30 yds in 4th quarter.

I am sick to my stomach about this game. Kats gave this one away

NoDak 4 Ever
September 16th, 2012, 08:09 AM
Brian Bell miscues just killed the Kats.

*Three overthrown receivers in the endzone on three separate chances.
*Three interceptions thrown in second half, two returned for tds.
*Multiple times he missed wide open receivers for long gains or critical first downs in the second half.

* Sincere dropped one in the enzone and a pass that would have gone for at least 30 yds in 4th quarter.

I am sick to my stomach about this game. Kats gave this one away

Let's all come back down to Earth on this one. FCS teams can usually hang with FBS teams in the first half. It happens all the time. The difference is that FBS teams are significantly deeper than FCS teams because of the scholly difference. They can rotate in much better players than your average FCS team.

Sam did what it was supposed to do, hang in. The game probably went as it should have.

Sammy94
September 16th, 2012, 09:04 AM
Sam didn't just hang. Golden opportunities were missed to win this game. The final score is no indication of how close this game was. Yes Sam was "suppose" to lose but when you beat yourself because of mistakes it really doesn't matter who the opponent was. Last year Sam lost the NC game to a better team that day. Baylor was not the better team on this one. Missed opportunities and mistakes by the Kats led to the results.

Sambow
September 16th, 2012, 09:53 AM
Sam didn't just hang. Golden opportunities were missed to win this game. The final score is no indication of how close this game was. Yes Sam was "suppose" to lose but when you beat yourself because of mistakes it really doesn't matter who the opponent was. Last year Sam lost the NC game to a better team that day. Baylor was not the better team on this one. Missed opportunities and mistakes by the Kats led to the results.

I agree. The Kats could have won this game.