View Full Version : Congrats Montana State

TheRevSFA
September 15th, 2012, 06:15 PM
43-35 Montana State

Great game

wapiti
September 15th, 2012, 07:40 PM
I watched bits and parts on tv.
Both teams had moments of brillance and moments of ughh.
But overall both teams played a good football game.

bobcathpdevil56
September 15th, 2012, 08:07 PM
That D Line and Linebacking Crew fro SFA is impressive. They are great at getting off blocks and making tackles. Great Game.

MSUBobcat
September 15th, 2012, 08:14 PM
43-35 Montana State

Great game

Gut wrenching game for both sides. Thought that "WTF was he doing" punt fumble on first drive was going to cost MSU the game. SFA has a great pass offense, but our secondary needs some work. Having our 2 great pass rushers out obviously didn't help though.

CopperCat
September 15th, 2012, 11:28 PM
SFA definitely deserves some props. Stout D, good QB and excellent WR corps (#80 in particular, our secondary got torched several times by that guy!.). They will definitely be a contender in the south land this year.

Go Lehigh TU owl
September 15th, 2012, 11:32 PM
I missed a good one in Bozeman today. This was a very important win for MSU imo. They should be able to run off a few wins before EWU comes to town. I plan on going to that one and UND.

from a phone...

Squealofthepig
September 15th, 2012, 11:57 PM
For anyone who missed it, I highly recommend watching this on replay if you can find it; very entertaining game, lots of momentum swings, some great clutch plays (and some mind-numbing, heart-wrenching mistakes too) - I wound up watching this game more than the Montana/Liberty game as it was very competitive throughout.

Screamin_Eagle174
September 16th, 2012, 01:38 AM
For anyone who missed it, I highly recommend watching this on replay if you can find it; very entertaining game, lots of momentum swings, some great clutch plays (and some mind-numbing, heart-wrenching mistakes too) - I wound up watching this game more than the Montana/Liberty game as it was very competitive throughout.

Same.