PDA

View Full Version : Behind the scenes look at Griz football!

nevadagriz
September 13th, 2012, 07:35 PM
You guys might enjoy this weekly feature on gogriz.com. http://www.gogriz.com/allaccess/?media=334410
Great video of the Griz getting ready for ASU.

ASUMountaineer
September 14th, 2012, 10:09 AM
You guys might enjoy this weekly feature on gogriz.com. http://www.gogriz.com/allaccess/?media=334410
Great video of the Griz getting ready for ASU.

Awesome video. Is there any doubt these two programs are the best in FCS? I'm so glad I got to be in Boone for the game. A great day for FCS football.

moosbah
September 14th, 2012, 10:30 AM
Two of the top programs, no doubt. Great behind the scenes video.

chattownmocs
September 14th, 2012, 10:36 AM
Awesome video. Is there any doubt these two programs are the best in FCS? I'm so glad I got to be in Boone for the game. A great day for FCS football.

Yes plenty of doubt. Especially when 1 program returns only 5 or 6 starters and the other team can only bat them by one score at home.

GlassOnion
September 14th, 2012, 10:45 AM
Yes plenty of doubt. Especially when 1 program returns only 5 or 6 starters and the other team can only bat them by one score at home.

So while App is playing Montana... Chatty beats up on a Divison 2 team that went 5-6 last year. Yes, lets talk about this.

Glenville St. 97th in offense, 115th in defense in division2 last year. To be the best you gotta beat the best, right?

Im sorry, if Chattanooga has an FCS win, I must have missed it.

ALPHAGRIZ1
September 14th, 2012, 10:46 AM

Hey now......the "some day we will be relevant club" meets on Monday next to the circus grounds......run along now.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

chattownmocs
September 14th, 2012, 11:02 AM
So while App is playing Montana... Chatty beats up on a Divison 2 team that went 5-6 last year. Yes, lets talk about this.

Glenville St. 97th in offense, 115th in defense in division2 last year. To be the best you gotta beat the best, right?

Im sorry, if Chattanooga has an FCS win, I must have missed it.

Actually they were playing Jacksonville State there Jackass. Glenville State had one of the best offenses in D-2 coming into the game last night. But of course they were Chattanooga's first choice. Since it certainly benefited them so much to play the game.

chattownmocs
September 14th, 2012, 11:03 AM
Hey now......the "some day we will be relevant club" meets on Monday next to the circus grounds......run along now.

Sorry, didn't realize the "our scandals would be huge stories if we were relevant" club meeting was in progress.

ALPHAGRIZ1
September 14th, 2012, 11:03 AM
Actually they were playing Jacksonville State there Jackass. Glenville State had one of the best offenses in D-2 coming into the game last night. But of course they were Chattanooga's first choice. Since it certainly benefited them so much to play the game.

DII

Thats what I got out of that last post

GlassOnion
September 14th, 2012, 11:09 AM

LOLOLOLLOL!!!!

Glenville State's ranking was based on ONE GAME against CARSON NEWMAN in which they LOST 56-46!!!

LLOLOLOL!!

Whatever makes you feel better jackass!

ASUMountaineer
September 14th, 2012, 11:15 AM

14-12

Make the playoffs and we'll see about letting Chatty apply to be considered in the top of the FCS. See Chatty, to be amongst the best you have to be up there for a period of time. Unfortunately, hosting the championship in your stadium (while not making the playoffs) and moral victories are not considered.

ASUMountaineer
September 14th, 2012, 11:17 AM
LOLOLOLLOL!!!!

Glenville State's ranking was based on ONE GAME against CARSON NEWMAN in which they LOST 56-46!!!

LLOLOLOL!!

No need to call names. Chattown speaks for himself. He criticized ASU for playing a "bad" ECU team, but pumps up Chatty by talking about the offense of a DII school. Clearly, Chattown is back on his troll-game (finally). Kudos Chattown.

chattownmocs
September 14th, 2012, 11:23 AM
LOLOLOLLOL!!!!

LLOLOLOL!!

Incorrect, as always.

chattownmocs
September 14th, 2012, 11:24 AM
No need to call names. Chattown speaks for himself. He criticized ASU for playing a "bad" ECU team, but pumps up Chatty by talking about the offense of a DII school. Clearly, Chattown is back on his troll-game (finally). Kudos Chattown.

Yeah I really pumped them up over the Glenville game. We were just so desperate to get 1 win this year so we scheduled Glenville. I have to crow about our 1 win this year.

GlassOnion
September 14th, 2012, 11:25 AM
Incorrect, as always.

http://web1.ncaa.org/football/exec/rankingSummary?year=2012&org=1098

Info direct from the NCAA. Amazing world we live in, just a few clicks of the mouse, and Chattowns argument melts into oblivion.

chattownmocs
September 14th, 2012, 11:27 AM
http://web1.ncaa.org/football/exec/rankingSummary?year=2012&org=1098

Info direct from the NCAA. Amazing world we live in, just a few clicks of the mouse, and Chattowns argument melts into oblivion.

LOL, what is your IQ? I clicked the link and sure enough, you still look like a fool.

GlassOnion
September 14th, 2012, 11:32 AM
LOL, what is your IQ? I clicked the link and sure enough, you still look like a fool.

You think I am a fool, but you are a greater fool than I am.-
Sitting Bull

chattownmocs
September 14th, 2012, 11:36 AM
You think I am a fool, but you are a greater fool than I am.-
Sitting Bull

Have you figured out why you are wrong yet?

ASUMountaineer
September 14th, 2012, 11:41 AM
Yeah I really pumped them up over the Glenville game. We were just so desperate to get 1 win this year so we scheduled Glenville. I have to crow about our 1 win this year.

xlolx

Glenville State had one of the best offenses in D-2 coming into the game last night.

Chatty = DOMINATION

ursus arctos horribilis
September 14th, 2012, 01:30 PM
Great video, great memories.

Professor Chaos
September 14th, 2012, 01:38 PM
Fantastic video!

nevadagriz
September 14th, 2012, 01:40 PM
There are a couple more on that site too. One for fall camp and one for the USD game. If anyone is interested.

Go Lehigh TU owl
September 14th, 2012, 01:55 PM
That was a great watch! I can't wait for tomorrow!

ursus arctos horribilis
September 14th, 2012, 02:02 PM
That was a great watch! I can't wait for tomorrow!

You coming into town and not meeting up with any of us?

Go Lehigh TU owl
September 14th, 2012, 02:03 PM
You coming into town and not meeting up with any of us?

I will be there tomorrow. My plan is to get to Missoula around 10 am.

Grizo406
September 14th, 2012, 08:17 PM
Terrific video!xbowx

Especially at the 7:50 mark!xnodx

You're welcome!xthumbsupx