PDA

View Full Version : POLL - GOTW week 4

TheRevSFA
September 12th, 2012, 09:09 AM
The winner will get a preview video made by Football Gameplan with Emory Hunt, the czar of the playbook, and host of the AGS FCS Wedge show..and God knows what else he does on any given weekday

Choices

Northern Iowa at Youngstown State
New Hampshire at Old Dominion
Cal Poly at UC-Davis

Good luck. Poll will close Sunday

TheRevSFA
September 12th, 2012, 09:39 AM
Damn...I don't think the other two games have a chance.

ursus arctos horribilis
September 12th, 2012, 11:28 AM
It's an early lead and normally I would have considered that one a little longer than I did but the UNI/Youngstown one is the most interesting game to me this year.

asu3peat
September 12th, 2012, 11:29 AM
Yes sir, UNI v YSU

HensRock
September 12th, 2012, 11:30 AM
Why have this poll now? If any team gets upset this week, their game in Week 4 is going to lose a lot of luster.

WrenFGun
September 12th, 2012, 11:37 AM
I voted UNH/ODU, but lets be honest, I'm a homer. That YSU/UNI is the clear favorite barring an upset this week.

ursus arctos horribilis
September 12th, 2012, 11:39 AM
Why have this poll now? If any team gets upset this week, their game in Week 4 is going to lose a lot of luster.

We need to just post this question in the original post since it gets asked every week. This is for the video preview that gets made for AGS as the game of the week. That being the case, in order to have the video produced in time to have it before the game happens it needs to have the voting completed by Sunday and in order to have 4 days of voting by the members this is how it has to be.

Bison Fan in NW MN
September 12th, 2012, 08:06 PM
Not even close......UNI vs YSU.

No other game comes close.