PDA

View Full Version : UNI @ #12 Wisconsin

Gil Dobie
September 1st, 2012, 02:52 PM
UNI looks good, but Badgers getting first downs by inches and moving down field.

On the B1G network

Gil Dobie
September 1st, 2012, 02:52 PM
FG Badgers up 3-0

Gil Dobie
September 1st, 2012, 02:57 PM
Personal foul, first down UNI

Gil Dobie
September 1st, 2012, 03:15 PM
Wisconsin 3-0 after 1

Gil Dobie
September 1st, 2012, 03:39 PM
Badger FG, up 6-0

Gil Dobie
September 1st, 2012, 03:51 PM
TD Badgers, 13-0 Badgers. Close to half-time

Zoo
September 1st, 2012, 03:56 PM
I'm a Badgers fan but Northern Iowa has a terrific defensive front seven. Very impressive job by UNI.

AmsterBison
September 1st, 2012, 05:15 PM
Rooting hard for MVFC brother, UNI.

NoDak 4 Ever
September 1st, 2012, 05:22 PM
Now all we're going to hear all season is "But Wisconsin"

unigriff
September 1st, 2012, 05:41 PM
Ugly offense first half for UNI. Defense was the big ? mark for this season and they came to play! Ball running and getting first downs on 3rd reminded me of the Boise State, Mich St. game the other night...just could stop him. Adjustments at half were huge and it was great to see the UNI offense come alive. Nothing to be ashamed about and from watching both UNI vs Wisky and Iowa vs. NIU...Iowa has got a lot of work to do to beat UNI in 2 weeks. No complaints from the game...clean game, and I had Wisky only winning by 12...so glad to see I made some money :)

Aeacos
September 1st, 2012, 05:47 PM
plenty of mistakes on both sides but the team looked good for most part.

Drblankstare
September 1st, 2012, 06:57 PM
Nice game by UNI, nice comeback in the 2nd half. Good luck next week.

Zoo
September 1st, 2012, 07:59 PM
Great job by UNI in the second half. If there was another quarter... UNI would've beat Wisconsin, I think at least.

ysubigred
September 1st, 2012, 08:59 PM
WOW!! UNI seems to be reloaded!! Gret job UNI!!

PantherRob82
September 1st, 2012, 09:32 PM
WOW!! UNI seems to be reloaded!! Gret job UNI!!

UNI looks better this year than the last two.

If they play the way they did today, I have high expectations. Having a QB that runs a normal offense will cause less screwups from our OCs, and this D looks SOLID.

DOME
September 2nd, 2012, 07:31 AM
D was my big question coming in to this season. Looks solid to me!

Jacked for the rest of the season!

UNIFanSince1983
September 2nd, 2012, 08:18 AM
Well the Defense looked stout. Ball went for 120, but it took him 32 attempts to do it. We the replacements in the front 7 stepped up, and I hope they are there all season. The supposed strength was our O-Line which did not look good at all. We will need to get the running game going better from here on out. I really liked what I saw from the young QB. The problem is the MVFC is going to be tougher than ever this year. With YSU pounding Pitt, defending NC NDSU, and many other good teams. I think we can beat anyone, but with the way our schedule plays out it will be tough. Should be a great MVFC season again though!

Ronin
September 2nd, 2012, 02:52 PM
UNI looks better this year than the last two.

If they play the way they did today, I have high expectations. Having a QB that runs a normal offense will cause less screwups from our OCs, and this D looks SOLID.

I agree. Getting back to what we do best with the offense.

UNI offense stumbled in the first half, but found their stride in the second. Defense looked good throughout the game. Hope they can bury Iowa in a few weeks.

Daved
September 2nd, 2012, 03:11 PM
Not throwing in the towel when down by 19 to one of the top teams in FBS showed tremendous fortitude--this will be one hell of a year in the MVFC!