PDA

View Full Version : Ivy, NEC, OVC, PL, & Pioneer Members...

ursus arctos horribilis
August 30th, 2012, 04:13 PM
Other than the Pioneer and the OVC it seems we have one segment on the FCS landscape that has a lot of posters (OK, Ivy, also not so much) but I don't have anyone from that fairly centralized area that will do the weekly call in updates for their conference?

Just wondering if I'm not getting the word out well enough or what might be the problem with this?

Figure I'll try it in it's own thread with your conferences in the title to see if that might be the problem. I need someone to do those or we'll probably start leaving those segments out in the future cuz I'm not gonna do them or ask others already doing their own conferences to cover another as well.

The equipment necessary is a phone and the ability to check the scores on your conferences website and provide a couple of details as far as the POTW and so forth. Basically, 2 to 3 minutes of audio.

ursus arctos horribilis
August 31st, 2012, 10:52 AM
103 views and not one person to step up and do this for their conference?

TheRevSFA
August 31st, 2012, 10:54 AM
I'll do the NEC again if need be. I now know how to say "Duquesne" properly.

Sader87
August 31st, 2012, 11:24 AM
I can do the PL if you need someone still...

ursus arctos horribilis
August 31st, 2012, 11:36 AM
I can do the PL if you need someone still...

PM sent to ya Sader.

ursus arctos horribilis
August 31st, 2012, 11:39 AM

Possibly, if we don't get someone in at least that area to do it then we'll run it one more time and then I'm gonna leave out the conferences that don't get filled in. I'll let ya know in a pm if we need this one or not Rev but thanks for covering it last time for me.xthumbsupx

JMG1MON
August 31st, 2012, 09:21 PM
What does it entail?

JMG1MON
August 31st, 2012, 09:23 PM
LOL, I didn't read the entire post! I can do it. I don't have the best speaking voice but I'll give it a whirl! I do watch most Monmouth games, either online or attending!

ursus arctos horribilis
August 31st, 2012, 11:08 PM
LOL, I didn't read the entire post! I can do it. I don't have the best speaking voice but I'll give it a whirl! I do watch most Monmouth games, either online or attending!

Check your pm's.

ursus arctos horribilis
September 4th, 2012, 04:31 PM
I believe we have filled in the NEC and PL going forward. Unless there are some members from the IVY, OVC, and Pioneer that step forward to contribute this will likely the last FCS Wedge show those conference updates will have their own segment on.

Either chip in and do your part on those segments or it goes away.xthumbsupx

I'm on vacation for a few days so maybe someone familiar with the process will assist you here if you are interested in doing these.

mamberso
September 5th, 2012, 11:07 AM
If you still need an OVC guy, I can help.

Twentysix
September 5th, 2012, 11:41 AM

Its pronounced something like this, right?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BRnnJ45sCIw&feature=player_detailpage

ursus arctos horribilis
September 13th, 2012, 12:03 PM
If you still need an OVC guy, I can help.

Excellent, just saw this so sent you a pm. Go check that and get back to me.

ursus arctos horribilis
September 13th, 2012, 12:05 PM
Ivy and NEC will have no weekly segment/recaps until someone can step forward from those conferences.

Big thanks to Sader87 for taking over the PL and stepping in to help last week.

ursus arctos horribilis
January 22nd, 2013, 11:44 AM
Just a note to all that can see this. If you are interested in helping next year with any of the conferences send me a pm. Although we have a fine group of stalwarts already doing many of the conferences it's always good to have someone else that can step in and contribute and take the load off once in a while.

citdog
January 22nd, 2013, 11:54 AM
Just a note to all that can see this. If you are interested in helping next year with any of the conferences send me a pm. Although we have a fine group of stalwarts already doing many of the conferences it's always good to have someone else that can step in and contribute and take the load off once in a while.

load

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPeePg2N6QM

downbythebeach
March 31st, 2013, 09:09 AM
JMG,
Are you still doing the NEC now that Monmouth is independent?

ursus arctos horribilis
March 31st, 2013, 01:36 PM
JMG,
Are you still doing the NEC now that Monmouth is independent?

JMG did not do any last year and we had no NEC weekly reports for that conference unfortunately. It would be great if someone cover that one but so far no takers.

dgreco
March 31st, 2013, 02:59 PM

I know this is late, but I always pronounced it Due-Cane.

I guess people more familiar can clarify if it is wrong.