While we all know what the choice is going to be...go vote. Poll closes Sunday

Montana at App State
CCU at Furman
Georgia Southern v The Citadel

The winner gets a preview made by Emory Hunt, the Czar of the Playbook

FurmanWins!!
August 29th, 2012, 12:46 PM
Go SoCon!! :)

Yeah this poll is a formality, but CCU vs. FU should be a good one, both teams should be 1-0 and the winner looks to be a potential playoff team, Paladins will be out for revenge this year, last year was a pretty good one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2925YPZSSzs

BisonHype!
August 29th, 2012, 12:51 PM
Was this even needing a vote? Easy....

darell1976
August 29th, 2012, 02:32 PM
I still vote for PSU at UND.xthumbsupx

I-16Bandit
August 29th, 2012, 03:56 PM
Montana at App all day long.

Grizalltheway
August 29th, 2012, 05:10 PM
I still vote for PSU at UND.xthumbsupx

That's akin to voting for Herman Cain at this point, but whatever floats your boat, I guess.

darell1976
August 29th, 2012, 06:48 PM
That's akin to voting for Herman Cain at this point, but whatever floats your boat, I guess.

The boat is floating here in the Red River Valley!!xthumbsupx

TheRevSFA
August 30th, 2012, 07:06 AM
Is there a point to keeping this open? I say we close it, and give Emory a head start (though I'm sure he's already made this)

App State and Montana have 53 votes, aka 88 percent of the vote
CCU and Furman have 5
Ga State and The Cid have 3.

813Jag
August 30th, 2012, 07:13 AM
Go Griz!

ElCid
August 30th, 2012, 07:47 PM
While I agree that the App St game is an awesome match up, I am curious as to way folks did not wait to see the results of the first week before voting. I mean, what if E Carolina not just beats App, but hands them their ***. And/or Montana slips bad with SD. Now I don't think that either will happen, but it could be a bit of a over hyped until the results are in. The same goes for the other 4 contenders for that matter. I mean, Any Given Saturday....

ursus arctos horribilis
August 30th, 2012, 08:00 PM
While I agree that the App St game is an awesome match up, I am curious as to way folks did not wait to see the results of the first week before voting. I mean, what if E Carolina not just beats App, but hands them their ***. And/or Montana slips bad with SD. Now I don't think that either will happen, but it could be a bit of a over hyped until the results are in. The same goes for the other 4 contenders for that matter. I mean, Any Given Saturday....

Because it has to be done a week in advance to have the video production done prior to the game being voted on.

ElCid
August 30th, 2012, 08:04 PM
Thanks.

ursus arctos horribilis
August 30th, 2012, 08:04 PM
Is there a point to keeping this open? I say we close it, and give Emory a head start (though I'm sure he's already made this)

CCU and Furman have 5

It doesn't cost us a thing to keep score on these and Emory will know what to do by the score anyway so we'll let these games, nominations, scores, etc. run to their completion and see how they turn out.

That way there will never be a question as to why I/we stepped in and truncated something when we don't need to.

I can't tell if you were serious or not so I answered it as if you were.

I-16Bandit
August 30th, 2012, 11:39 PM

CCU and Furman have 5

You motha ****er.