PDA

View Full Version : CSS to televise all 4 JSU home games.

Cocky
July 16th, 2006, 09:00 AM
http://www.gojaxstate.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2169

TexasTerror
July 16th, 2006, 11:09 AM
I believe I get this on DirecTV...

The more I-AA games, the merrier...hopefully these OVC games are competitive and enjoyable!

walliver
July 16th, 2006, 03:17 PM
I believe I get this on DirecTV...

Is CSS on satellite? I thought it was only on cable (It is owned by two cable companies). I will be moving soon and my new cable company doesn't carry CSS. When I looked at the web sites of DirecTV and DISH network, neither one listed CSS (there are several Comcast sports networks with similar names.) If CSS is carried, I may need to switch to satellite.

Last year Georgia Southern sponsored a number of games on CSS. I wonder if they will do that again.

Cocky
July 17th, 2006, 06:26 AM
Is CSS on satellite? I thought it was only on cable (It is owned by two cable companies). I will be moving soon and my new cable company doesn't carry CSS. When I looked at the web sites of DirecTV and DISH network, neither one listed CSS (there are several Comcast sports networks with similar names.) If CSS is carried, I may need to switch to satellite.

Last year Georgia Southern sponsored a number of games on CSS. I wonder if they will do that again.

CSS is your ticket to Southeast sports!
We deliver a mix of live sports programming, sports news and in-depth sports analysis that is exclusively geared towards you – the Southeastern sports fan. We have more collegiate sports coverage than any other regional sports network in the country, reaching 4.5 million households across 11 states.

CSS is a partnership between Comcast Corporation and Charter Communications, the nation’s largest and third-largest broadband communications companies. For more than five years, CSS has taken Southeastern sports fans inside the huddle and into the locker room for more news and more coverage of the top teams from throughout the region.

CSS is your ticket to Southeast sports, and we’re available exclusively through cable.

GSU has 3 home dates on their schedule as of now.