PDA

View Full Version : TTU gets receiver transfer from U of Tennessee

TTUEagles
August 27th, 2012, 07:16 AM
Not posting a link due to the fact that I can't see anything that's confirmed...

It sounds like U of TN WR Da'Rick Rogers, indef. suspended last week, will transfer to TENNESSEE TECH for this season. HUGE pick up for TTU - have a lot of WR's, but this definitely helps replace departed OVC player of the year, Tim Benford (WR)...

chattownmocs
August 27th, 2012, 08:23 AM
Not posting a link due to the fact that I can't see anything that's confirmed...

It sounds like U of TN WR Da'Rick Rogers, indef. suspended last week, will transfer to TENNESSEE TECH for this season. HUGE pick up for TTU - have a lot of WR's, but this definitely helps replace departed OVC player of the year, Tim Benford (WR)...

He is a monster and will abuse anyone who covers him at this level. AP all-american a year ago, nightmare match up. Instantly elevates your team.

TTUEagles
August 27th, 2012, 04:09 PM
He is officially there, took part in meetings today, so I'm told. HUGE pick up and chattown is right, he is a monster and a legit NFL 1st round/2nd round draft pick.

TTUEagles
August 27th, 2012, 04:11 PM
"At Tech, Rogers will join two former high school teammates — quarterback Tre Lamb and running back Adam Urbano — who helped lead the Golden Eagles to a 7-4 record, the OVC title and an appearance in the FCS playoffs last season." Tre Lamb's Father was D. Rogers high school football coach - there's the connection

----above from tennessean.com

dgtw
August 27th, 2012, 05:30 PM
Hopefully he avoids the same problems that got him into trouble in Knoxville.