PDA

View Full Version : This Is Gonna Be HOT! HOT! HOT!......

ALPHAGRIZ1
August 24th, 2012, 05:32 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGRlVCXm35g

Grizo406
August 24th, 2012, 08:48 PM
I know you know, but another great vid production on your part!xthumbsupx

Skjellyfetti
August 24th, 2012, 09:16 PM
Seeing Hauck made me realize... hard to believe y'all have had 3 head coaches since we last met. xeekx

Mr. C
August 24th, 2012, 09:27 PM
Hopefully it won't be too hot. I don't have air conditioning working at my Boone area house. I'd settle for a nice 50-degree day. It isn't unheard of to get snow flurries on Labor Day.

ursus arctos horribilis
August 24th, 2012, 10:39 PM
Nice work Alf.

UNIFanSince1983
August 25th, 2012, 08:44 AM
That was actually pretty good. I was expecting something more like AG1 does for Montana State, but apparently he actually respects App State.

ALPHAGRIZ1
August 25th, 2012, 12:55 PM
No comparison, App St is a dynasty and a power player in the FCS, most people dont even know MSU is in the FCS.

WataugaDave
August 25th, 2012, 03:08 PM
Nice video. Can't wait to welcome the Griz to THE ROCK. Should be one hell of a game.

GlassOnion
August 25th, 2012, 03:24 PM
How many of them thar Bars can we Mountain Folk expect to see? Salmon stream levels, or RV park dumpster diving numbers?

CopperCat
August 25th, 2012, 05:15 PM
No comparison, App St is a dynasty and a power player in the FCS, most people dont even know MSU is in the FCS.

But most people DO know that UM is the place to be if you're a felon.....

Sorry, couldn't help myself.

Chicken
August 25th, 2012, 11:24 PM
So, after massive coaching changes for App and scandals for Montana...this could be the most disappointing game these two teams could have against each other.

If neither makes the play offs I for one am going to laugh. (I'm sorry App, I am not buying into the idea that the coaching changes are going to make you better in the short term).

Still think they are both top 25 teams, just not top 5 or 10 necessarily.

Grizo406
August 26th, 2012, 01:18 AM
So, after massive coaching changes for App and scandals for Montana...this could be the most disappointing game these two teams could have against each other.

If neither makes the play offs I for one am going to laugh. (I'm sorry App, I am not buying into the idea that the coaching changes are going to make you better in the short term).

After recently watching both the 2000 & 2009 ASU/Griz games, for about the 137th time, I'm fairly comfortable and confident in saying that the last part of your first statement isn't too much of a stretch. If you said something like that in either Missoula or Boone to a football fan, I think you'd get a two word response in both place; "No ****!??!"! But, that's just a guess.

There are a lot of things and situations, either past, present, or future that make folks laugh. You mentioned something from the future that would make you laugh. So, I'll bring up date from the past that makes me laugh, and also makes me very proud; 21 December 2001.

If you end up laughing at the end of the upcoming season, I hope it's not too loud...xsmiley_wix

AppMAN04
August 26th, 2012, 05:39 AM
I CANNOT WAIT!!! first ECU then bring on UM

Saint3333
August 26th, 2012, 07:28 AM

Playoffs have expanded Furman fans may not have realized.

ASUMountaineer
August 27th, 2012, 03:14 PM
Good work, but man that was hard to watch! I DVR'd that game, and watched it live. I never did watch the recording. It stayed on my DVR for two years before I had to get a new one. Looking forward to finally seeing the Griz in Boone!

AshevilleApp2
August 27th, 2012, 03:25 PM

As has been said, after the quality of the first two games it would be hard for this one to match up. Particularly being a regular season game as opposed to a semi-final.

Time will tell on the playoffs. I think we're overrated to start the season, but hoping I'm wrong (again).

ASUG8
August 27th, 2012, 03:47 PM
Nice job AG1. That lick that the Griz laid on our receiver was one of the worst I've seen, and then he just popped right back up. That game was a heartbreaker, and we're due for some revenge.

Apphole
August 27th, 2012, 03:52 PM
Good work, but man that was hard to watch! I DVR'd that game, and watched it live. I never did watch the recording. It stayed on my DVR for two years before I had to get a new one. Looking forward to finally seeing the Griz in Boone!

Me either. I have a library of App games on DVD. I'm the kind of guy that throws on full games in the off season. I watched the 2011 GaSo game a couple of days ago actually, but I have NEVER seen the 09 Montana game after the real thing ended. It's just too painful.

ALPHAGRIZ1
August 27th, 2012, 04:08 PM
The 2009 game was the only time I ever left WGS and felt sorry that the opposing team lost. Those 2 teams were as close to perfect as any game I have ever watched hence why it was the best single game I have ever watched live or on tv.

Simply awesome and I would probably feel like you guys if it had gone the other way. I hope this trip to Boone is 80% of what that game was. See you guys next week!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

AppChicago
August 27th, 2012, 06:39 PM
Hopefully it won't be too hot. I don't have air conditioning working at my Boone area house. I'd settle for a nice 50-degree day. It isn't unheard of to get snow flurries on Labor Day.

Snow flurries on Labor Day? That's a slight exaggeration, no? I've never seen snow before the leaves changed (that I can remember)...

But looking forward to the game!

ASUMountaineer
August 28th, 2012, 08:25 AM
The 2009 game was the only time I ever left WGS and felt sorry that the opposing team lost. Those 2 teams were as close to perfect as any game I have ever watched hence why it was the best single game I have ever watched live or on tv.

Simply awesome and I would probably feel like you guys if it had gone the other way. I hope this trip to Boone is 80% of what that game was. See you guys next week!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Agreed.