PDA

View Full Version : Brand New FCS LIVE call in show!!!!!

citdog
August 24th, 2012, 09:21 AM
The FCS WEDGE presented by Anygivensaturday.com will debut on 28 August at 6pm. The WEDGE will feature updates from posters you know and love from EVERY CONFERENCE in our subdivision in the first hour and will take your calls LIVE in the second hour. The live portion hosted by Emory Hunt and co hosted by myself and others as the season moves along will be caller driven.

The FCS WEDGE will be avaliable for download on Itunes.

Please support the ONLY NATIONAL show featuring information EXCLUSIVELY about the Football Championship Subdivision!

ysubigred
August 24th, 2012, 09:28 AM
The FCS WEDGE presented by Anygivensaturday.com will debut on 28 August at 6pm. The WEDGE will feature updates from posters you know and love from EVERY CONFERENCE in our subdivision in the first hour and will take your calls LIVE in the second hour. The live portion hosted by Emory Hunt and co hosted by myself and others as the season moves along will be caller driven.

The FCS WEDGE will be avaliable for download on Itunes.

Please support the ONLY NATIONAL show featuring information EXCLUSIVELY about the Football Championship Subdivision!

Yes sir xsalutex

http://confederatereprint.com/images/jefferson_davis_rise_fall_lg.jpg

ursus arctos horribilis
August 24th, 2012, 11:40 AM
I will have the links and all other information as to where to find it and other news on it this afternoon/evening.

If you would be interested in contributing a weekly report on your conference please pm this guy and those pm's will be answered ASAP (probably not today) and there will also be room for other shows on the docket if you would like to run a 1/2 hr. or 1 hr. show on your conference during the week. PM those here as well.

http://www.anygivensaturday.com/private.php?do=newpm&u=5411

DO NOT PM THE URSUS ACCOUNT WITH THIS.

RichH2
August 24th, 2012, 11:55 AM
Cool. Dont forget us Android guys.

TheRevSFA
August 24th, 2012, 12:39 PM
I'm excited about this.

superman7515
August 24th, 2012, 07:36 PM
Sweet. Can't wait to find out how to catch it live.

ElonFirefighter
August 27th, 2012, 01:39 PM
Post edited..... Apparently I found a black hole

Apphole
August 27th, 2012, 01:47 PM
Checking out your test shows now sounds like you have some good ideas going

What test show? I'd like to hear it. You should hear the voicemail Citdog left me by the way. I'll be playing it for the AGS folks I meet on the 7th.

ElonFirefighter
August 27th, 2012, 02:06 PM
apparently I found a black hole I wasent supose to find. it was just them testing out different things. Citdog just hit me with the PM, wish I could make it down for the meat up but Ill be gettign ready go head to Elon the next day. I guess Ill have to catch you on my trip up the mountain.

bjtheflamesfan
August 27th, 2012, 02:18 PM
PMd about contributing the Big South Roundup for the show!

ElonFirefighter
August 27th, 2012, 02:19 PM
Link was not supposed to be live. It has now been removed. Look forward to hearing the show live when you guys hit the air.

ursus arctos horribilis
August 27th, 2012, 03:00 PM
PMd about contributing the Big South Roundup for the show!

Exellent. Need guys like you to step forward cuz I ain't looking to carry the load on all these conferences going forward and could use some reports from different peoples.

On that note. There can be more than one guy for each conference and hand the baton off from week to week so just because we have one already in there doesn't mean someone else shouldn't vie for the spot as well.

ursus arctos horribilis
August 27th, 2012, 03:04 PM
Link was not supposed to be live. It has now been removed. Look forward to hearing the show live when you guys hit the air.

Cool. I've worked my pills off over the last month to try and make something entertaining and informative and seeing that you thought the test show was decent gives me some hope that a more professional product is forthcoming.

Audio ain't gonna be perfect but it will give me some details to work on.:D

ElonFirefighter
August 27th, 2012, 03:15 PM
Well with the age of cell phones and background noise sometime overpowers a conversation. That's one reason I hate the conference calls I participate in, seems one person likes to stand next to a generator and talk. Or talk with their windows down.

bjtheflamesfan
August 27th, 2012, 03:28 PM
Exellent. Need guys like you to step forward cuz I ain't looking to carry the load on all these conferences going forward and could use some reports from different peoples.

On that note. There can be more than one guy for each conference and hand the baton off from week to week so just because we have one already in there doesn't mean someone else shouldn't vie for the spot as well.

That would be helpful to me. with my club sports duties here I wont always have time to devote to doing conference roundups