PDA

View Full Version : Swogger accepted into the fold.

Ronbo
July 13th, 2006, 09:31 PM
http://web.montanagrizzlies.com/mtgriz/images/front_wide/football/josh_swogger1.jpg
Josh Swogger and Lex Hilliard

Being a transfer to a program can be a trying experience. You come in as an outsider that is trying to take someone's position that has been in the program for years and has many friends on the team. Josh Swogger has been accepted into the Griz fold because he came in humble and he's a terrific personable guy from reports we've heard. He stated in a Missoulian article, "I don't expect any favortism, I expect to fight it out for starting QB with the other guys." Reports from spring camp is that he won over team mates with his strong leadership and his ability to motivate and encourage other team members. I'm glad that Josh gets a chance to play and excel. Too bad from now on talented players that lose their starting job at I-A will be relegated to the bench for their senior season because of the new rule.

FlyYtown
July 13th, 2006, 11:12 PM
I know this guy personally from Youngstown, this is one hell of a nice guy and will lead you to the top, as he lead his high school in 2000 to the state crown.. Youngstown Ursuline.

GtFllsGriz
July 14th, 2006, 11:05 AM
Rombo, I have been hearing the same thing. M. Murphy's family goes to our church. I had an opportunity to talk with Mike and he had nothing but good to say about Swogger. The attitude of the team seems to be at an all time high. It should be an exciting year. Pray for an injury free season.

nlwwln
July 14th, 2006, 01:49 PM
id love to come see a griz game, i bet the experience is unlike any other. They are my early favorite to win it all although I think EKU could be a dark horse but I wish the griz a healthy season.