PDA

View Full Version : New SHSU transfers

Sammy94
August 15th, 2012, 10:13 AM
The Kats added a pair of former Texas A&M skill players in wide receiver Chance Nelson and running back Will Randolph. On the defensive line, Diamonte Wheeler comes from Oklahoma State and Eric Humphrey from Oklahoma. SHSU also brought in Terrence Robinson, a wide receiver from Michigan.

“Terrence Robinson has looked very good,” Fritz said. “We think Chance Nelson is going to get into the fray and play for us. We picked up another back with Will Randolph. Defensively, we’ve added some size with Eric Humphrey from Oklahoma and also Diamonte Wheeler from OK State.

“They’re all fitting in great.”

TheRevSFA
August 15th, 2012, 10:14 AM
The Kats added a pair of former Texas A&M skill players in wide receiver Chance Nelson and running back Will Randolph. On the defensive line, Diamonte Wheeler comes from Oklahoma State and Eric Humphrey from Oklahoma. SHSU also brought in Terrence Robinson, a wide receiver from Michigan.

“Terrence Robinson has looked very good,” Fritz said. “We think Chance Nelson is going to get into the fray and play for us. We picked up another back with Will Randolph. Defensively, we’ve added some size with Eric Humphrey from Oklahoma and also Diamonte Wheeler from OK State.

“They’re all fitting in great.”

..and you call Lamar "Transfer U"

Sam_Kats
August 15th, 2012, 10:14 AM
And with the exception of the UM guy, all will have at least 3 yrs of eligibility remaining with the Kats. Good pick ups...

TheRevSFA
August 15th, 2012, 10:17 AM
And with the exception of the UM guy, all will have at least 3 yrs of eligibility remaining with the Kats. Good pick ups...

Scary stuff.

Sam_Kats
August 15th, 2012, 10:18 AM

Oh come on - we all know the difference. Not getting the playing time vs caught stealing from own team members.

katstrapper
August 15th, 2012, 10:19 AM

I count 10 total transfers on SHSU roster out of 90 players. And that includes the 4 just picked up. Hardly transfer U.

TheRevSFA
August 15th, 2012, 10:23 AM
Oh come on - we all know the difference. Not getting the playing time vs caught stealing from own team members.

I figured you'd catch the sarcasm there.

Much different situation than Lamar.

(and I wasted my 3000th post on explaining myself? sheesh)

Nickels
August 15th, 2012, 11:38 AM
The reason we are different is because we arn't expecting these players to start immediately and we don't need them too. Lamar looks at transfers and thinks each one adds another win.