PDA

View Full Version : 2012 Griz Fall Practice Video

ALPHAGRIZ1
August 7th, 2012, 11:55 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFYy4tYhCJ4

Didnt get video from the whole practice i had to leave half way through. Will get more later.

The Stanford transfer is a stud and is going to be hell on wheels when he gets up to speed. He is as quick as any QB we have and has a stronger arm than any QB on the roster. Great footwork, quick release and very tight spirals.

If he has any kind of game head the BSC is in for some real trouble when he gets on the field.

asu3peat
August 8th, 2012, 09:44 AM
Which number is the Stanford drop down in the video? Tried to look at your roster but it doesn't seem to be updated. Still showing 2011 unless I'm looking in the wrong place.

ALPHAGRIZ1
August 8th, 2012, 11:10 AM

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Nickels
August 8th, 2012, 12:13 PM
some real trouble when he gets on the field.
lets hope unlike you last qb, he isn't in real trouble off the field. has he had any no means no practice yet or do they typically save that for full pads? (obviously they skipped it last year)

ALPHAGRIZ1
August 8th, 2012, 12:16 PM
Pretty sure the only raping this guy is going to do will be on the football field................opposing teams may say no, but he is going to take the "W" anyway.

Nickels
August 8th, 2012, 01:06 PM
sorry alpha, i don't believe you. you have tendency to be wrong ---> http://katfans.com/forum/index.php?topic=3856.0

Grizcountry420
August 8th, 2012, 04:11 PM
Dont get AG1 started with you Bearkunts....

Silenoz
August 8th, 2012, 04:54 PM
sorry alpha, i don't believe you. you have tendency to be wrong ---> http://katfans.com/forum/index.php?topic=3856.0

xrolleyesx
Your greatest team in program history barely beat us at home, well done

Anyways, sweet vid, thanks Alpha

Silenoz
August 8th, 2012, 04:57 PM
No appearance from Growler though? That's disappointing

ursus arctos horribilis
August 8th, 2012, 05:07 PM
No appearance from Growler though? That's disappointing

he tried to make up for it with the gal in the sun dress though...I appreciated the effort.

ALPHAGRIZ1
August 8th, 2012, 08:00 PM
Most of this is video focused on the QBs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJpLCm7iHkM

ursus arctos horribilis
August 8th, 2012, 08:13 PM
Hey Alf, post that Jet Boating video in the Lounge man. As I said I've done that and grew up on a Jet Boat (not a river one) but have been on those as well. Think it would be cool for people to see.

Screamin_Eagle174
August 8th, 2012, 09:16 PM
he tried to make up for it with the gal in the sun dress though...I appreciated the effort.

The question is, if JJ isn't suspended, does she feel safe enough to show up? xsmiley_wix

ALPHAGRIZ1
August 8th, 2012, 09:22 PM
Will do.........

ursus arctos horribilis
August 8th, 2012, 09:24 PM
The question is, if JJ isn't suspended, does she feel safe enough to show up? xsmiley_wix

She probably would feel safer than standing outside of a bar in Cheney with an EWU player.

ALPHAGRIZ1
August 8th, 2012, 09:25 PM
She probably would feel safer than standing outside of a bar in Cheney with an EWU player.

Like EWU players/fans are interested in women..................

Screamin_Eagle174
August 8th, 2012, 09:42 PM
Like EWU players/fans are interested in Montana "women"..................

FIFY

Screamin_Eagle174
August 8th, 2012, 09:43 PM

Or in the driveway of a Griz player's Aunt's house in Cali.

ursus arctos horribilis
August 8th, 2012, 10:04 PM
Or in the driveway of a Griz player's Aunt's house in Cali.

Yup, justice. What was the reason for brandishing a weapon while hooching it up in Cheney? Oh yeah, dumb****ery.

I know you'd cower in a corner and watch your aunt take an *** whippin' but some people don't do that. Things like this are hard for guys like you and MPLS to understand but in spite of your wilty spine you can stay and converse with the big boys SE.

ALPHAGRIZ1
August 8th, 2012, 10:17 PM
Maples and Screaming beagle are what happens when single mothers raise "men"....................the rest of us have to suffer with whining left wing cowards that degrade everything but add nothing.

They are what back in the day were called spaz, square or pussies.

You cant do that now days or you would hurt their feelings and they would need to be medicated to deal with it.......and we get to pay for it.

Screamin_Eagle174
August 8th, 2012, 11:01 PM
Yup, justice. What was the reason for brandishing a weapon while hooching it up in Cheney? Oh yeah, dumb****ery.

I know you'd cower in a corner and watch your aunt take an *** whippin' but some people don't do that. Things like this are hard for guys like you and MPLS to understand but in spite of your wilty spine you can stay and converse with the big boys SE.

Just flippin' you some ****. Gayton indeed is a dumbass, and was likely responding to some douche like AG1 spouting off. Fortunately for me, I have thicker skin, and fortunately for AG1, I don't believe in violence toward women. xthumbsupx

Screamin_Eagle174
August 8th, 2012, 11:03 PM
Maples and Screaming beagle are what happens when single mothers raise "men"....................the rest of us have to suffer with whining left wing cowards that degrade everything but add nothing.

They are what back in the day were called spaz, square or pussies.

You cant do that now days or you would hurt their feelings and they would need to be medicated to deal with it.......and we get to pay for it.

Still better than you; the result of a gangbang sans protection. Congrats on making it through the crowd.

ursus arctos horribilis
August 9th, 2012, 01:09 AM
AG1 is a fighter and that indeed shows a lot of heart. Congrats AG1!

ALPHAGRIZ1
August 9th, 2012, 09:32 AM
Is it really a fight when you consider the inferior sperm (SE/Maples) that I had to beat out? A dead fish floating down stream would have won that race.

ALPHAGRIZ1
August 9th, 2012, 09:34 AM
Ursus, can you combine the first thread and this one? Title it 2012 Griz Fall Practice Videos

I will put up all the other videos in one thread so there are not 30 different threads..............I dont want to be all "hey look at me" like the SHSU and EWU fans.

andy7171
August 9th, 2012, 09:37 AM
I dont want to be all "hey look at me" like the SHSU and EWU fans.
Yeah right.

ALPHAGRIZ1
August 9th, 2012, 09:49 AM
Yeah right.

........and Towson fans..........cant forget them and all the threads about their team.

ursus arctos horribilis
August 9th, 2012, 11:52 AM
Ursus, can you combine the first thread and this one? Title it 2012 Griz Fall Practice Videos

I will put up all the other videos in one thread so there are not 30 different threads..............I dont want to be all "hey look at me" like the SHSU and EWU fans.

Will do.

ALPHAGRIZ1
August 13th, 2012, 12:27 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JbqR7pWTaiw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c9uwobdD8SI

ALPHAGRIZ1
August 13th, 2012, 01:13 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q8yMWIWLyQA

Grizo406
August 13th, 2012, 02:17 AM
Not a bad vid, or scrimmage. Thanks for posting it, JamesCameron1!

I left early because I was a bit upset...for a couple of reasons.

1. After saying he wasn't gonna' talk to me at the scrimmage, alpha talked my ear off, and I couldn't concentrate.
2. I saw what looked to be a 9 year old kid wearing something he shouldn't have been wearing, and that's all I'm gonna' say about that!

asu3peat
August 13th, 2012, 10:20 AM
Running game looks solid. Short to intermediate passing was pretty decent. Definitely need to get more consistent with completing 15+ yard routes. I'm sure that will come once a QB separates himself from the others and gets more reps with the #1 WRs. Plus the D is usually ahead of the O this early in camp but the QBs missed some golden opportunities in the vertical game.

Apphole
August 13th, 2012, 10:30 AM
Forwarding thread to Dale Jones...

ALPHAGRIZ1
August 13th, 2012, 10:46 AM
Please do....all of the good stuff was edited out.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2