PDA

View Full Version : Which teams A** do you think your team would most want to kick and vice-versa

da_Bison
August 3rd, 2012, 01:38 AM
I'd have to say the Bison would love to get EWU in the dome come playoff time, and would think GSU would love to get us in Stateboro

Screamin_Eagle174
August 3rd, 2012, 01:46 AM
I'd have to say the Bison would love to get EWU in the dome come playoff time, and would think GSU would love to get us in Stateboro

I don't see how this thread is going to survive without getting moved to smack.

I'd be willing to bet a lot of our players would love to beat NDSU a second time as well. Montana is another for obvious reasons. I know EWU fans can't wait to play SHSU in 2013 and beat the snot out of them after our DC at the time (Jody Sears, now Weber's HC) decided prevent was a good idea up 20 in the 4th in the 2004 quarterfinals.

813Jag
August 3rd, 2012, 07:37 AM
http://www.mceachernhigh.org/photos/pce18691/grambling-state-tigers.jpg

honorable mention:
http://sportinlaw.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/jackson-state-logo.gif

FCS_pwns_FBS
August 3rd, 2012, 08:11 AM
In conference, obviously the one team we lost to last year.

And yeah, I'd love to get NDSU in Statesboro or Frisco.

Sam_Kats
August 3rd, 2012, 08:14 AM
SFA is obviously our biggest rival but I'd love nothing more than to get another shot at NDSU in Frisco...think it would end differently this time around.

TheRevSFA
August 3rd, 2012, 08:22 AM
We want to kick Sam's and NSULA's asses since they are our rivals..however I'd love to see us stomp the ponies in Dallas on Sept 8

No_Skill
August 3rd, 2012, 08:22 AM
SFA is obviously our biggest rival but I'd love nothing more than to get another shot at NDSU in Frisco...think it would end differently this time around.

Fighting......the...urge........to................ .smack.....

Yeah your fans would be heading for the exits in the third quarter this time.

...sorry I tried to resist.

Sam_Kats
August 3rd, 2012, 08:24 AM
Negative. Hope to find out for sure in January :D

The Eagle's Cliff
August 3rd, 2012, 08:30 AM
Coming out of our '06-'09 doldrums, we still owe a stomping to App State and Chatty (Furman got theirs in '11). I'd like to get NDSU and/or Delaware in Paulson for a chance at revenge/redemption.

Everyone wants to beat Georgia Southern and mark it down as a marquee moment for their program. Just witness how the NDSU's can't stop talking about it.

eiu1999
August 3rd, 2012, 08:32 AM
Murray State for the beating we get in basketball.

darell1976
August 3rd, 2012, 08:37 AM
Since we beat them last year in volleyball and men's basketball our obvious choice would be NDSU in any venue. Of course kicking their a** in the Fargodome would be pretty damn sweet.

Other than the obvious, kicking the crap out of Montana in Missoula would be great.

Apphole
August 3rd, 2012, 08:37 AM
Coming out of our '06-'09 doldrums, we still owe a stomping to App State and Chatty (Furman got theirs in '11). I'd like to get NDSU and/or Delaware in Paulson for a chance at revenge/redemption.

Everyone wants to beat Georgia Southern and mark it down as a marquee moment for their program. Just witness how the NDSU's can't stop talking about it.

Pshhh. Biggest target in the FCS is on our backs. It has been since 2007.

I think our 0-2 record against Montana might move them to the top of our team's list. First home game since the return of the prodigal son helps too.

The verbiage of the OP means what team your TEAM would most want to beat, not just the fans, right? I have different answers for both.

bisonboone11
August 3rd, 2012, 08:38 AM

Everyone wants to beat Georgia Southern and mark it down as a marquee moment for their program. Just witness how the NDSU's can't stop talking about it.Can you really blame us though? I mean, Georgia Southern ran all over Alabama, so beating Georgia Southern basically means we're better than Alabama.

SpeedkingATL
August 3rd, 2012, 08:41 AM
This and every year it's GaSo first and this year ECU and Montana would be in the 2 and 3 positions. For an old guy like me I still want to beat Furman every year as they are the only SoCon with a winning record against App.

FCS_pwns_FBS
August 3rd, 2012, 08:53 AM

I think our 0-2 record against Montana might move them to the top of our team's list. First home game since the return of the prodigal son helps too.

The verbiage of the OP means what team your TEAM would most want to beat, not just the fans, right? I have different answers for both.

Furman and Wofford will probably be the only SoCon teams that would rather beat GSU than App this year. Not a bad deal to win the conference outright last year and not be the SoCon most wanted this year. xthumbsupx

ASUMountaineer
August 3rd, 2012, 08:55 AM
My order (for this year only):

1) Montana
2) ECU
3) GSU

Overall:
1) Montana (0-2)
2) Maine (0-2)

Always:
1) East Georgia

Professor Chaos
August 3rd, 2012, 09:19 AM
Which time? :D

NoDak 4 Ever
August 3rd, 2012, 09:30 AM

I know, right? Fargo, Statesboro. Beating GSU is getting a little old. *YAWN*

ASUG8
August 3rd, 2012, 09:31 AM
East Carolina and Montana have my top votes also. A GSU win is always nice as well.

Getting some revenge on our 0-2 records against Maine and McNeese would be nice.

Sammy94
August 3rd, 2012, 09:44 AM
SFA and McNeese of course but I think this team really wants to showcase their talent and beat Baylor and/or A&M on more of a National stage.

Vice versa, I think some Jacks and Cowgirl teams really want to kick the Kats around but so does everyone. Heck even EWU is looking to 2013!!! Everyone wants to beat one of the Nation's best so it comes as no surprise that the Kats are big targets to most teams this year.

TheRevSFA
August 3rd, 2012, 09:50 AM
SFA and McNeese of course but I think this team really wants to showcase their talent and beat Baylor and/or A&M on more of a National stage.

Vice versa, I think some Jacks and Cowgirl teams really want to kick the Kats around but so does everyone. Heck even EWU is looking to 2013!!! Everyone wants to beat one of the Nation's best so it comes as no surprise that the Kats are big targets to most teams this year.

Yeah the target on your back is pretty big..not as big as NDSU's..you know..but it's a nice runner up target

The Eagle's Cliff
August 3rd, 2012, 09:55 AM

I don't recall NDSU (or anyone else) playing Georgia Southern from '06 to '09. It depends on what your definition of "play" is.

J-State
August 3rd, 2012, 09:56 AM
For Jackson State, in this particular order:

1. Grambling - they've had our number this century.
2. Southern - always good to beat those Jags.
3. Alcorn State - love/hate rivalry.
4. Tennessee State - good, intense rivalry game.

J-State
August 3rd, 2012, 09:58 AM

honorable mention:

I can understand why...

The Eagle's Cliff
August 3rd, 2012, 10:03 AM

I'll agree with that, but after getting beaten up and down the field by Chattanooga (according to chattownmocs) in '10 and '11, I think the "target" has faded a little.

Sammy94
August 3rd, 2012, 10:14 AM
but it's a nice runner up target

You guys know all about that but on a conference level.....

McNeese75
August 3rd, 2012, 10:15 AM
So many teams, so little time :D

Without putting up a long list I would have to say

Maine (0-2 against those damn bears)
Sammy (for obvious reasons)
Montana (in Wash-Griz of course)

TheRevSFA
August 3rd, 2012, 10:15 AM
You guys know all about that but on a conference level.....

I know..one good year after a decade of futility and you are excited. I'm sure the U will do something smart, like bring TW back :D

We made our NC trip 22 years before you..then the NCAA vacated it. I hope SFA got refunded the travel costs...

TheRevSFA
August 3rd, 2012, 10:20 AM
So many teams, so little time :D

Without putting up a long list I would have to say

Maine (0-2 against those damn bears)
Sammy (for obvious reasons)
Montana (in Wash-Griz of course)

I would say SFA would have McNeese as a target too, but let's be honest..things aren't so good in Lake Chuck and we look at it as a gimme game:D

Apphole
August 3rd, 2012, 10:21 AM
I'll agree with that, but after getting beaten up and down the field by Chattanooga (according to chattownmocs) in '10 and '11, I think the "target" has faded a little.

Oh yes, those were the most heart breaking wins we've ever had.

GAD
August 3rd, 2012, 10:22 AM

honorable mention:
Don't forget those snakes from Tally

Sammy94
August 3rd, 2012, 10:26 AM
We made our NC trip 22 years before you

Now you sound like your from McNeese.......back when.... Come on Rev, I know you are better than that. As for TW, if he can't win this year at the HS level he may have to just volunteer at pop warner if he wants to continue coaching (or whatever you call that) football. There may be a clerk job open in my wife's office? That would be one of the only positions he will ever fill at Sam again.

TheRevSFA
August 3rd, 2012, 10:29 AM
Now you sound like your from McNeese.......back when.... Come on Rev, I know you are better than that. As for TW, if he can't win this year at the HS level he may have to just volunteer at pop warner if he wants to continue coaching (or whatever you call that) football. There may be a clerk job open in my wife's office? That would be one of the only positions he will ever fill at Sam again.

Actually I saved that for a Kat I knew who said "SFA never made it this far"...it was a great look on his face when I said "oh..yeah..we did"

Anyways, you guys have a good outlook for this year if you can go without injuries. That was your biggest ally last year, that Flanders nor Sincere went out with any bad injuries.

I think there will be three games that truly determine the conference race - Sam vs UCA, UCA vs SFA, and the BOTPW. If Sam loses to UCA in Conway..it will open the race up more.

cbarrier90
August 3rd, 2012, 11:04 AM
Every team on the schedule...

WeAreNorthDakota
August 3rd, 2012, 12:28 PM
Without a doubt, a win over NDSU in the Fargodome, in the playoffs, as the first meeting between the two teams since the D1 eras began would be the most satisfying thing I could imagine as a sports fan.

WataugaDave
August 3rd, 2012, 12:31 PM
Can't speak for anyone else, but I really want App to sink the Pirates.

813Jag
August 3rd, 2012, 12:33 PM
I can understand why...
yep, tired of the trash talk from my family xlolx

813Jag
August 3rd, 2012, 12:33 PM
Don't forget those snakes from Tally
I didn't but those are the two biggies for me.

GSUhooligan
August 3rd, 2012, 12:37 PM
This season, in order.

UG
Appy
Wofford
UT-C

CC Eagle
August 3rd, 2012, 12:43 PM
Personally, I'd like to see GSU play its entire 2006 schedule again.

It got a bit ridiculous watching fans/players storm the field and celebrate like they just won a title after beating a team that was on its way to a 3-8 season. There are a couple of teams from that season that are still owed one from the real GSU.

I'd imagine that GSU will always be near the top of App ***** list. Also, Wofford is probably chomping at the bit after getting embarassed on its "home" field twice in less than 12 months.

Silenoz
August 3rd, 2012, 01:10 PM
Idaho, need to make it 5 in a row

Not that the sentiment is returned, they're too busy being obsessed with Boise State 24/7

HailSzczur
August 3rd, 2012, 02:02 PM
I'd love to put Pitt in their place. Those two-faced traitors who objected to the thought of us playing BE football while they were working on their exit plan. We almost got them back in Westbrook's day, looks like we get another shot at them next year.

On the FCS level:
Youngstown St.- love to get them back for knocking us out of the playoffs twice, especially in '97 which featured probably the best offense in school history
McNeese St.- bogus penalty at the end of the game cost us there, kept us out of the NC game. Love to get a win out of them one day

Vitojr130
August 3rd, 2012, 02:53 PM
1) UND: There are obvious reasons as to why an NDSU fan wants to beat UND. I want that damn coin back.

2) UNI: We haven't beat them enough yet and they are a tough opponent.

3) SDSU: Why not?

jmufan999
August 3rd, 2012, 03:22 PM
Just for this season:

1. ODU - Down to 2 starting o-linemen by the end of the game and a freshman QB in his first road start. Still only lost by 3 on the road. These are just facts, not excuses. The best team that day won the game, that's football and I understand that. But we can play much better than we did that day.

2. Maine - I feel this was the 2nd best FCS team we played last year (after NDSU), just a tough way to end the game on a surprise 2 point conversion in OT, trailing by only 1. Very gutsy call by Jack Cosgrove, executed to perfection. That was a good team, I have a lot of respect for Maine. But again, I want to play them with Thorpe at the helm.

jmufan999
August 3rd, 2012, 03:24 PM
Oh, I didn't do the vice-versa part (who would want to kick JMU's a**):

I think Liberty wants to beat us more than anyone, honsetly. We obviously don't play them this year. But every time we do, we hear about how the JMU game is "their Super Bowl".

Screamin_Eagle174
August 3rd, 2012, 03:26 PM

Hi JBB!!!

Catbooster
August 3rd, 2012, 04:36 PM
I think the team would probably say whoever is next on the schedule.

If picking between the teams on the schedule, I'd have to say the Griz and I'm sure their players feel the same way. SFA is another that's on the schedule that I'd pick because it's the only quality OOC team we'll play in the regular season.

For theoretical play-off match-ups, I'd have to think Sam Houston for our playoff loss last season.

As a fan there are a bunch more I could pick from years past, but a lot of those would be from back before the players would remember.

ndsubison
August 3rd, 2012, 04:44 PM

I heard repeated talk that the SHSU players gave up in that game. Once they realized that NDSU was punching them in the mouth for most of the day they just wanted it over with. Maybe those are rumors, but NDSU does have that reputation. Afterall, we represent the MVFC (in company with several other quality Valley teams). If we both get our wish, maybe you can prove NDSU wrong in Frisco this year. Of course a LOT has to happen before then. Best of luck this year.

ndsubison
August 3rd, 2012, 04:47 PM

NDSU already beat you once in Paulson. 2009 if I am correct. Home & home game that your school reneged on. Remember? Your argument holds no water on this one.

ndsubison
August 3rd, 2012, 04:51 PM
Can you really blame us though? I mean, Georgia Southern ran all over Alabama, so beating Georgia Southern basically means we're better than Alabama.

Where can I get a glass of that Green Kool-Aid?? Is that you, Lakes????? xsmhx

T-Dog
August 3rd, 2012, 04:54 PM
We got two in the first two weeks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=efqIyn9lsXA
(give me some thumbs up on this one, the ECU fans are killing me)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDmEcHAV4ms

CrazyCat
August 3rd, 2012, 04:55 PM
DeNarius McGhee

“Every game that we have lost since I’ve been here is motivation. You look at those tapes and see what you’ve done wrong and then you work on those things over the summer. If you’re given the opportunity, if you’re given the plays and you get that team again, you have to capitalize on it. You’ve had it in the back of your mind the entire time you’ve been training. So therefore the next time we play Sam Houston, the next time we play NDSU, the next time we play U of M … we’ll be ready. We’ll be inspired to play those guys. That’s without a doubt.”

MarkCCU
August 3rd, 2012, 05:00 PM
We'd love to beat Appalachian State. We're 0-2 but I don't see it happening. I know CSU and Liberty would love to add a win against us. Liberty is a great rivalry. CSU...not so much.

FCS_pwns_FBS
August 3rd, 2012, 05:44 PM
We got two in the first two weeks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=efqIyn9lsXA
(give me some thumbs up on this one, the ECU fans are killing me)

I blame the lawn mower.

CID1990
August 3rd, 2012, 06:49 PM
Always the next one on the schedule.

asumike83
August 3rd, 2012, 08:16 PM
I blame the lawn mower.

You're telling me... xbangx

Not a question in my mind that we win that game with Armanti. Oh well, such is life.

Go...gate
August 3rd, 2012, 08:16 PM
Always the next one on the schedule.

I agree with this. The most important game is always the next one on the schedule. xcoachx

Notwithstanding, I believe Colgate would love to get off its 0-5 schneid against Delaware. xbangx

Don't know who really wants to kick our backsides right now - maybe Coastal after that wild game at their place a few years back. Probably some of the Ivies, too, but one by one they seem to not want to play us, Pennsylvania and Brown being the worst offenders. They each played us once after our 0-11 disaster in 1995 (both in 1996) and have never answered the phone to play us since, probably since we would be a lot tougher than the weak Colgate squads they fattened up on in the late 1980's and early-mid 1990's. Even Columbia has played us since that time....

McNeese75
August 3rd, 2012, 08:41 PM
I would say SFA would have McNeese as a target too, but let's be honest..things aren't so good in Lake Chuck and we look at it as a gimme game:D

xthumbsupx Keep thinking that way, we would love to host the Jacks and that asshole head coach of yours with that attitude. :D

Blue Eagle
August 3rd, 2012, 09:54 PM
I know..one good year after a decade of futility and you are excited. I'm sure the U will do something smart, like bring TW back :D

We made our NC trip 22 years before you..then the NCAA vacated it. I hope SFA got refunded the travel costs...

Just for the record, your NC trip ended with Ga Southern winning our 3rd NC.

SFA had a great team that included a great running back - Larry Centers - and an outstanding QB - Todd Hamel if I remember correctly!!

The game was not decided until the last minute when one of our All American defensive backs - Taz Dixon - intercepted a pass, and one of our all-time great kickers - Mike Dowis - made a field goal to give us 3 point win!! One of the best NC or playoff games I ever saw, and I have seened 8 NC games & more than 45 playoff games in person!!

Ga Southern finished 15 & 0. The first team in college football to do that in the 20th Century!!

That was the last game for one of the all-time great college football coaches at any level ever - Coach Erk Russell!!!

What he did in starting a football program 1981 - from scratch with as he said 120 of the most enthusiactic nonathletic walk-on players he had ever seen - to winning his first NC in 1985 to winning his 3rd NC in 1989 is not only truly amazing but one of the great college football stories ever!!!

For those that are tried of Ga Southern and other fans writing about Coach Russell then do not read what we write about him. It will be your loss though.

Erk Russell was a great football coach but he was a better person!!!

Thundar
August 3rd, 2012, 10:09 PM

Are we 2-0 in the series.???? Yeah that's right been there done that

clenz
August 3rd, 2012, 10:16 PM
Iowa.....

**** the Hawkeyes

Grizalltheway
August 3rd, 2012, 10:27 PM
Since we beat them last year in volleyball and men's basketball our obvious choice would be NDSU in any venue. Of course kicking their a** in the Fargodome would be pretty damn sweet.

Other than the obvious, kicking the crap out of Montana in Missoula would be great.

Dude, the only team who's kicked our *** in Missoula in my lifetime is Cal Poly. And Cal Poly UND ain't.

WataugaDave
August 3rd, 2012, 10:44 PM
I just noticed the "vice-versa" part of the title.

Obviously, Western Carolina would like to beat us, but last time I checked it's still hot in hell and pigs have all four feet firmly planted on the ground, so that's not going to happen.

Georgia Southern is going to make a run at us. I honestly really love this rivalry. Always a good game.

Then Montana and ECU were both close at the last meetings, and they're going to want to prove that almost losing was a fluke.

The Cats
August 3rd, 2012, 10:55 PM

Obviously, Western Carolina would like to beat us.

Yep, #1 would be ASU. #2 would be ASU #3 would be ASU

Ronin
August 3rd, 2012, 11:15 PM
Montana at UNI (may have a chance now that Jim O'Day is gone.)

Ronin
August 3rd, 2012, 11:17 PM
So true, rather tiresome hearing how great a .500 team is.

Grizalltheway
August 3rd, 2012, 11:53 PM
Montana at UNI (may have a chance now that Jim O'Day is gone.)

http://leagueofbikepolo.com/sites/leagueofbikepolo.com/files/Good-good-let-the-butthurt-flow-through-you-1.jpeg

Screamin_Eagle174
August 4th, 2012, 02:58 AM
Dude, the only team who's kicked our *** in Missoula in my lifetime is Cal Poly. And Cal Poly UND ain't.

You type incredibly well for a 6 year old. I distinctly remember EWU kicking some teddy *** in Missoula in 2005. ;)

The Cats
August 4th, 2012, 05:24 AM

Obviously, Western Carolina would like to beat us, but last time I checked it's still hot in hell and pigs have all four feet firmly planted on the ground, so that's not going to happen.

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8423/7709491460_d823efcb51.jpg

littleguysingreen
August 4th, 2012, 11:16 AM
I don't recall NDSU (or anyone else) playing Georgia Southern from '06 to '09. It depends on what your definition of "play" is.

BLAH......BLAH..........BLAH!!!!!

"What have you done for me lately?"

littleguysingreen
August 4th, 2012, 11:19 AM
Without a doubt, a win over NDSU in the Fargodome, in the playoffs, as the first meeting between the two teams since the D1 eras began would be the most satisfying thing I could imagine as a sports fan.

Quite the imagination you have there.

Grizalltheway
August 4th, 2012, 12:42 PM
You type incredibly well for a 6 year old. I distinctly remember EWU kicking some teddy *** in Missoula in 2005. ;)

Thanks! I'm starting to get the hang of Photoshop, too.

ODUsmitty
August 4th, 2012, 08:59 PM
For ODU it has to be:
1. Towson. 4th and 29 away from the CAA crown last year. That one hurt.
1A. Delaware. Worst game of DeMarco's career. SHould have won by 2 TDs with "average" offensive output.

Against ODU it has to be:
JMU. Many of their fans talked so much **** about how ODU was going to be thumped for many seasons by the Dukes. Crow must taste like crap, and JUM fans can eat both.

UNIFanSince1983
August 4th, 2012, 09:38 PM
There are a few:

FBS: Iowa
FCS: Montana, App State, Delaware, and it is always fun beating SIU!

Go Bison
August 4th, 2012, 09:40 PM
Iowa.....

**** the Hawkeyes

Would absolutely love to see UNI take down the Hawkeyes. I believe the last time you played Iowa it was very close. I will be cheering for UNI to get that job done this year.

As far and NDSU goes I want to beat everyone on the schedule but two big conference games this year are at UNI and a rematch in the Fargodome against Youngstown State.

ngineer
August 4th, 2012, 09:46 PM
With regard to Lehigh and Lafayette it's always vice versa. #148 coming up in November as Lehigh goes for the five peat!

UNIFanSince1983
August 4th, 2012, 09:47 PM
Would absolutely love to see UNI take down the Hawkeyes. I believe the last time you played Iowa it was very close. I will be cheering for UNI to get that job done this year.

As far and NDSU goes I want to beat everyone on the schedule but two big conference games this year are at UNI and a rematch in the Fargodome against Youngstown State.

Yes it was extremely painful. We lost by a point and had two straight field goals blocked at the end of the game.

Gringer1
August 4th, 2012, 09:51 PM
A win over Georgia in the season finale would be just about the best thing that could happen for GSU this year.

CC Eagle
August 5th, 2012, 12:37 AM
A win over Georgia in the season finale would be just about the best thing that could happen for GSU this year.

I think that GSU's date with Georgia is going to be great news for Georgia Tech.

UGA thinks that it is going to get a dress rehersal for dealing with GT's flexbone option. I'm not about to predict that the Eagles will shock the world, but I will say that, no matter what happens, it is going to end up bad for UGA.

Paul Johnson is the closest thing any specific brand of offense has to a real-life evil genius. There are tons of tiny little blocking and alignment variations that can be made within the offensive system - far too many for an opponent to prepare for everything. GSU will give UGA all it has and UGA will most likely win by a few scores. That said, I think that stopping whatever the Eagles throw at them will make UGA a little too confident. Paul Johnson will see how they are reacting to specific principles of the offense, then come up with a way to exploit that.

UGA has gotten the better of Tech recently, but I think that the Bulldogs welcoming Georgia Southern into town and bumping the game back (it has been the first game of the season, but is now in November) to the week before another triple option team will end up doing more harm than good for those red and black douches.

WataugaDave
August 5th, 2012, 12:46 AM
http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8423/7709491460_d823efcb51.jpg
Unless Jesus, Mary, the angels, and Buddha all swoop down to come at the Catamounts' side, I am right. Since the last time Western managed to win by a field goal in 2004, App has outscored them 282-103.

I realize that if I'm wrong, the above quote is going to appear in the signature line of every WCU fan on this board forever. But as of right now, the odds couldn't be much less in your favor.

HandoEX
August 5th, 2012, 12:16 PM
Eastern Washington, no question.

Sader87
August 5th, 2012, 12:43 PM
Not sure how the current players and coaches feel but I think most HC alums today would go with Harvard. Colgate within the PL.

That's been really one of the bigger problems with HC in the PL...no real rivalry has replaced BC.

I don't think anyone really wants to beat us that badly....probably Colgate and maybe Dartmouth.

Ivytalk
August 5th, 2012, 06:21 PM
Penn. Damn coal miners shouldn't even be in the Ivy League.xcoffeex

So what did you expect me to say?;)

bjtheflamesfan
August 5th, 2012, 06:40 PM
I think on the giving side I would have to say Stony Brook

On the receiving side, either VMI (who has never won against LU in Lexington) or CSU (who has only won once in the history of our meetings)

The Cats
August 5th, 2012, 07:52 PM
Unless Jesus, Mary, the angels, and Buddha all swoop down to come at the Catamounts' side....

Nobody told you that they all had switched to the Catamounts side? Buddha said Cullowhee was a very nice change from Boone.

Go...gate
August 5th, 2012, 10:43 PM
Princeton still wants to beat Yale, Harvard and Penn, in that order, and they are having great trouble doing that much lately.

LeadBolt
August 5th, 2012, 10:57 PM
The next team on the schedule, particularly this year when we are in their house.

WataugaDave
August 6th, 2012, 10:29 PM
Buddha said Cullowhee was a very nice change from Boone.
And Jesus doesn't want to have anything to do with a bunch of hedonistic college students...

Oh, wait.

hidalgo
August 7th, 2012, 07:33 AM
For Duquesne a little payback on The Bluff for Albany!!!!!

Saint3333
August 7th, 2012, 07:47 AM
The next one of the schedule.

UNDColorado
August 7th, 2012, 09:40 AM
As a UND fan/alumnus I want to go into Sac State and wipe the floor with them. They are by no means a rival or anything but since we were admitted into the Big Sky their fans (not all) and media have been very vocal about their displeasure, complaining about travel and whatever else. Otherwise I would love to beat Montana in our house this year when we break out our black jerseys for the first time.

WataugaDave
August 7th, 2012, 08:18 PM
The next one of the schedule.
Normally, I'd make a comeback for that, but we're running a cream-puff free schedule this year, so you're actually correct.

MSUBear42
August 7th, 2012, 10:01 PM
uni

I'd be happy to stay within 7 points actually

mmiller_34
August 7th, 2012, 10:12 PM
Montana. SDSU needs revenge for the legendary playoff collapse of 09'

344Johnson
August 7th, 2012, 10:28 PM
As a UND fan/alumnus I want to go into Sac State and wipe the floor with them. They are by no means a rival or anything but since we were admitted into the Big Sky their fans (not all) and media have been very vocal about their displeasure, complaining about travel and whatever else. Otherwise I would love to beat Montana in our house this year when we break out our black jerseys for the first time.

Sac State. really? Still, random.

Montana. SDSU needs revenge for the legendary playoff collapse of 09'

Sorry, you set yourself up mmiller.
http://zipmeme.com/uploads/generated/g1334063717841425066.jpg

UNDColorado
August 8th, 2012, 07:39 AM
Johnson- Yeah it does sound kind of random but their media and some vocal fans have ripped on being in the same conference with a school from North Dakota so naturally I want to pound them into the ground; knock them down a peg or two. Nice call on the Barney Stinson meme btw!

JmuSkinsfan
August 8th, 2012, 03:19 PM
Prior to last season, it was Richmond. However, we kicked their a** pretty badly last year and they were horrifically bad, so that kind of satisfied the pallate for the time being. Now, It's got to be ODU, hands down. Hopefully we can send them out of the CAA at home this year, fully healthy, etc. so neither team has excuses.

seantaylor
August 8th, 2012, 11:57 PM
Appy. Woffie distant second.