PDA

View Full Version : Santos on Street & Smith Cover

UNH 40
June 27th, 2006, 08:37 PM
I don't know when or if a I-AAer has been represented on the cover of Street and Smith before, Ricky Santos' picture is on the bottom of the magazine with at caption that reads "Ricky Santos leads the High Powered New Hampshire offense on a I-AA title quest." I just thought that it was kind of Cool. I also think that it is great that I-AA football is finally getting some more recognition as a very high level of football.

colgate13
June 27th, 2006, 09:03 PM
I think there is a thread somewhere that shows all the covers - there are regional ones. ASU got on a cover too.

UNH 40
June 27th, 2006, 09:14 PM
I think there is a thread somewhere that shows all the covers - there are regional ones. ASU got on a cover too.

My bad, I had no idea. Probably explains why two BC players are on the cover along with Santos. :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang:

UNHcats
June 30th, 2006, 02:30 PM
Im just glad they had several pages about 1-AA in general, usually its just a few articles on whos gonna be good this year, having Santos on the front is also a plus for UNH fans though :nod:

Proud Griz Man
June 30th, 2006, 06:53 PM
I don't know when or if a I-AAer has been represented on the cover of Street and Smith before, Ricky Santos' picture is on the bottom of the magazine with at caption that reads "Ricky Santos leads the High Powered New Hampshire offense on a I-AA title quest." I just thought that it was kind of Cool. I also think that it is great that I-AA football is finally getting some more recognition as a very high level of football.

That is Cool. :bow: I hope you have a good 4th weekend GP! :thumbsup:

NFLCB2
June 30th, 2006, 08:01 PM
I gotta say Ive played against Santos as a freshmen and i think he's one of the legitimate QB's in D-1 period the stats dont lie

blukeys
July 1st, 2006, 12:14 AM
That is Cool. :bow: I hope you have a good 4th weekend GP! :thumbsup:

And what is this 4thweekend all about??????????:eek: :eek: :eek:

Are you playing favorites in the A-10???????????:nod: :nod: :nod:

Just who does UNH play in the 4th weekend of September???