PDA

View Full Version : For my 7,000 post....Henfan....

Dane96
June 19th, 2012, 03:47 PM
Wow, I wanted my 7,000 post to be iconic...something so football worth that I sipped some bourbon while typing it. That said, you have forced my hand.

Henfan, you're a child with small stones who likes passive aggressive behavior.xnodx

You know exactly what I am referring to, and to answer your question...it came from multiple sources including an NU source. You are not the lord...Delaware does not the earth revolve around. You should pop those ears open once in a bit to listen.xcoffeexxthumbsdownx

I choose not to post my response on the CAAZone right now.

Hey Ursus...do I get to pick my nickname now that I've reached 7,000.

ursus arctos horribilis
June 19th, 2012, 04:23 PM
Wow, I wanted my 7,000 post to be iconic...something so football worth that I sipped some bourbon while typing it. That said, you have forced my hand.

Henfan, you're a child with small stones who likes passive aggressive behavior.xnodx

You know exactly what I am referring to, and to answer your question...it came from multiple sources including an NU source. You are not the lord...Delaware does not the earth revolve around. You should pop those ears open once in a bit to listen.xcoffeexxthumbsdownx

I choose not to post my response on the CAAZone right now.

Hey Ursus...do I get to pick my nickname now that I've reached 7,000.

You certainly do brother. PM me and I'll implement it ASAP. Congrats man.

ursus arctos horribilis
June 19th, 2012, 04:28 PM
Hell, I forgot to my own user title. Thanks for the reminder! Good god, I pay zero attention to people's post counts anymore and that is nice cuz when an important one comes around like this I can appreciate it a lot more.

BisonFan02
June 19th, 2012, 04:41 PM
I suppose for a 500th post you get a "firm handshake"? :D haha

Dane96
June 19th, 2012, 04:46 PM
Or a reach around..

danefan
June 19th, 2012, 04:46 PM
I suppose for a 500th post you get a "firm handshake"? :D haha

For my 7,000th Ursus finally gave me a firm reach-around.

danefan
June 19th, 2012, 04:47 PM
Or a reach around..

Boom!

BisonFan02
June 19th, 2012, 04:48 PM

I thought that was Cleets job?

ursus arctos horribilis
June 19th, 2012, 04:48 PM

It had to be. I was hanging on for dear life.

Grizalltheway
June 19th, 2012, 04:52 PM
Getting close to 7k myself. Think I'll post a "Anti-Grizo Manifesto" to mark the occasion. Is there a character limit for a single post, Ursus?

BEAR
June 19th, 2012, 04:55 PM
I don't have that many posts...but I've been a member since 2005! Looking over the list of "alleged" members who were on here since 2003, many have dropped off....maybe time to clean the roles! I would love some seniority on this board....LOL

ursus arctos horribilis
June 19th, 2012, 04:57 PM
Getting close to 7k myself. Think I'll post a "Anti-Grizo Manifesto" to mark the occasion. Is there a character limit for a single post, Ursus?

Probably but the only guy that knows it is Travelinman.

ursus arctos horribilis
June 19th, 2012, 05:00 PM
I don't have that many posts...but I've been a member since 2005! Looking over the list of "alleged" members who were on here since 2003, many have dropped off....maybe time to clean the roles! I would love some seniority on this board....LOL

They have dropped off, most are still around and this site was truly built on those personalities. Since the downfall though there is a rebirth going on and you are most definitely a big part of that so you get many kudos for that from me.

Dane96
June 19th, 2012, 05:16 PM
This thread has so much potential now...so much more than I intended with my public FU to Henfan.

All we need is:

1. Cap'N to come on and talk about vagina
2. CitDog to tell us the "truth" about the Norht
3. 89Hen and Colgate13 to return regularly
4. Ralph talking about why China rules.
5. Etc.....

Grizalltheway
June 19th, 2012, 05:38 PM
I'll step in and deputize for ralph.

http://www.theatlantic.com/infocus/2012/06/scenes-from-21st-century-china/100322/?google_editors_picks=true

Dane96
June 19th, 2012, 05:47 PM
AS OL FU has reminded me...and he should have been put in that list above...I am opening the floor for suggestions on the "name".

Ursus...should I put the post here on the FCS Discussion Board, or in the "Lounge". Your choice...

ursus arctos horribilis
June 19th, 2012, 05:51 PM
AS OL FU has reminded me...and he should have been put in that list above...I am opening the floor for suggestions on the "name".

Ursus...should I put the post here on the FCS Discussion Board, or in the "Lounge". Your choice...

Leave it here and I'll move it later if need be.

Grizo406
June 19th, 2012, 06:00 PM

Why in the F you gotta' be hatin' on me?

"Anti-Grizo Manifesto" my ***! While you're at it, maybe you can change your screen name to KNUTSalltheway, huh?!!?

TheRevSFA
June 19th, 2012, 06:23 PM
I feel I should help run this bitch. I am the most levelheaded mother****er on here

Congrats Dane

Ivytalk
June 19th, 2012, 06:40 PM
I feel I should help run this bitch. I am the most levelheaded mother****er on here

Congrats Dane

And you're a man of the cloth?xeyebrowx

Grizalltheway
June 19th, 2012, 06:45 PM
Why in the F you gotta' be hatin' on me?

"Anti-Grizo Manifesto" my ***! While you're at it, maybe you can change your screen name to KNUTSalltheway, huh?!!?

Knock it off with the Air Jordans thing and I may reconsider my stance...maybe.xcoffeex

Screamin_Eagle174
June 19th, 2012, 06:53 PM
I've been here quite a while. Just sayin'. xcoffeex

ursus arctos horribilis
June 19th, 2012, 06:55 PM

Yeah but polsongriz has his own church and you see how he acts. Times are changin'.

Grizo406
June 19th, 2012, 07:23 PM
Knock it off with the Air Jordans thing and I may reconsider my stance...maybe.xcoffeex

I don't usually speak in absolutes, but in this case I will. Regardless of the price I hafta' pay...xlolxxlolxxlolx, what you're suggesting will NEVER happen!

For your viewing pleasure:

http://www.steadyburn.net/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/airjordan1.jpg

ursus arctos horribilis
June 19th, 2012, 07:44 PM
I've met straighter 3 dollar bills in my day.

TheRevSFA
June 19th, 2012, 07:51 PM

I am, and yes I curse. I'm not kissing the pope's *** or anything

I'm ordained in a non-denominational church and I'm a mod for lumberjackfans.com. I'm just saying that UAH could use me

Screamin_Eagle174
June 19th, 2012, 07:57 PM
I'm just saying that UAH could use me

That's a wide open door that Ursus just might walk into.

ursus arctos horribilis
June 19th, 2012, 08:03 PM
That's a wide open door that Ursus just might walk into.

Might? Hell we'll all be bumping heads to get to that punchline.

ALPHAGRIZ1
June 19th, 2012, 08:12 PM
I don't usually speak in absolutes, but in this case I will. Regardless of the price I hafta' pay...xlolxxlolxxlolx, what you're suggesting will NEVER happen!

For your viewing pleasure:

http://www.steadyburn.net/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/airjordan1.jpg

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_zJZTgybVgJU/TMbTxfiAavI/AAAAAAAABhY/-TAQXwDLkac/s1600/man-card.jpg

ALPHAGRIZ1
June 19th, 2012, 08:14 PM

Good call on the "MAN"ifesto.........

Grizo406
June 19th, 2012, 08:16 PM

So, it appears that another Griz fan has turned against the HOF/ICON.xsmhx

You two Jack Wagons have just been placed on the "People That are Dead to the Grizo" list. You might not feel the pain right away, but it'll come!

Shame on you!!

Screamin_Eagle174
June 19th, 2012, 08:23 PM
but it'll come!

Are you sure?

Don't worry Grizo, I got your back. xcoolx

ALPHAGRIZ1
June 19th, 2012, 08:27 PM
...............On his back

Oh and Grizo that isnt pain....its the unshackled sound of Freedom

superman7515
June 19th, 2012, 08:28 PM
Are you sure?

Don't worry Grizo, I got your back. xcoolx

Yeah, it only hurts the first time. Then he's just Regular_Eagle174.

Screamin_Eagle174
June 19th, 2012, 08:33 PM

That's what I meant, duh. Noob.

ALPHAGRIZ1
June 19th, 2012, 08:33 PM
We know what you meant...........

Dane96
June 19th, 2012, 08:37 PM
Oh...this thread is just too good to be true.

Thank you Henfan for the inspiration.

Grizo406
June 19th, 2012, 09:07 PM

Not Air Jordans, but I hafta' make sure I'm prepared.
http://a57.foxnews.com/global.fncstatic.com/static/managed/img/Scitech/660/371/adidas%20shackles.jpg

ursus arctos horribilis
June 19th, 2012, 09:15 PM
As light in the loafers as you are I can see where that would come in handy.

Alright, I've went back to that well too often.

superman7515
June 19th, 2012, 09:24 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kX8Qqu_WBIc

813Jag
June 20th, 2012, 08:32 AM
there's nothing un-straight about owning tons of Jordans, where I'm from that gets you a steady stream of trim.

813Jag
June 20th, 2012, 08:34 AM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_zJZTgybVgJU/TMbTxfiAavI/AAAAAAAABhY/-TAQXwDLkac/s1600/man-card.jpg
you're internet black card can be revoked for that pic.
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_zO2rhlbItBk/SvEYjJ7UOEI/AAAAAAAABoo/nCx7cDEXqgk/s400/ed_lover(00-cmon-son-med).jpg

813Jag
June 20th, 2012, 08:35 AM

Congrats Dane
still not sold on y'all new cats, but y'all aight tho xlolx

TheRevSFA
June 20th, 2012, 11:51 AM
still not sold on y'all new cats, but y'all aight tho xlolx

Dude I've killed it on here, son.

ursus arctos horribilis
June 20th, 2012, 11:59 AM
there's nothing un-straight about owning tons of Jordans, where I'm from that gets you a steady stream of trim.

TJ, I completely understand women and their shoe obsession. Well, I don't understand it as much as i know it's what they do and accept it. Now dudes that have girls hanging around them because of their shoe collection...those girls are what I believe are referred to as a "beard". Congrats though.

813Jag
June 20th, 2012, 02:41 PM
TJ, I completely understand women and their shoe obsession. Well, I don't understand it as much as i know it's what they do and accept it. Now dudes that have girls hanging around them because of their shoe collection...those girls are what I believe are referred to as a "beard". Congrats though.
we'll agree to disagree on that xlolx

813Jag
June 20th, 2012, 02:42 PM
Dude I've killed it on here, son.
I'm just giving extra motivation, I do think you're one of the few that has stepped up after the "migration"

bobcathpdevil56
June 20th, 2012, 02:55 PM
So, who has the most posts on the whole site?

ursus arctos horribilis
June 20th, 2012, 03:07 PM

89hen. If you go up to the link that sasy "community", select "member list", and then sort on the post count you can see the order that way. Or sort on any other category you'd like.

I just noticed one of the news feeds is in that list and should not be in there though so #2 would be UNHWildcats.

813Jag
June 20th, 2012, 03:08 PM
89Hen but he doesn't post here much now. I think Gil Dobie is the active leader.

ursus arctos horribilis
June 20th, 2012, 03:09 PM
we'll agree to disagree on that xlolx

well sure if you want to be wrong then go ahead.

:)

bobcathpdevil56
June 20th, 2012, 03:32 PM
89hen. If you go up to the link that sasy "community", select "member list", and then sort on the post count you can see the order that way. Or sort on any other category you'd like.

I just noticed one of the news feeds is in that list and should not be in there though so #2 would be UNHWildcats.

Wow that is pretty incredible.

Grizo406
June 20th, 2012, 07:08 PM

Believe me, it ain't easy bein' a Pimp in Western Montana, 813!

With your continued support, I should be fine...xthumbsupx

813Jag
June 20th, 2012, 07:25 PM
Believe me, it ain't easy bein' a Pimp in Western Montana, 813!

With your continued support, I should be fine...xthumbsupx

we're on the same page xthumbsupx

813Jag
June 20th, 2012, 07:27 PM
well sure if you want to be wrong then go ahead.

:)

I'm never wrong on this topic xlolx

Grizo406
June 20th, 2012, 07:41 PM
I'm never wrong on this topic xlolx

With Ursus' comment, hopefully, you'll understand exactly how hard it is for me & my Pimpness, and what I hafta' face on a daily basis?!!?

Again, you're support is appreciated, 813!xthumbsupxxbowx

asumike83
June 20th, 2012, 08:01 PM
I'm with Grizo and 813 on this one. If the man was collecting open-toe sandals then it would be perfectly logical to question his manhood but Jordans are different. Being here in Charlotte where MJ owns the Bobcats and his gear is marketed pretty heavily makes a difference I'm sure, but I know plenty of guys who like to buy Jordans. Personally, I can't justify spending the money on shoes that I would rarely wear but it is not that uncommon, especially if you're a hoops fan. I have a couple of buddies I play basketball with that will literally wait in line outside of the store at the Bobcats Arena when they come out. To each his own but in my opinion, liking Jordan sneakers is not cause for man card revocation.

Silly white people... xlolx

ursus arctos horribilis
June 20th, 2012, 08:43 PM
Well, congratulations Dback! You've gotten your wish.

Holy Christ I've met pin cushions that have been stuck less than you guys.