PDA

View Full Version : A new SOUTHERN CONFERENCE message board!

Watch Yosef
May 26th, 2012, 04:36 PM
Greetings,

A few friends on mine and I have gotten together to create a new message board for SoCon fans. I would like to thank Mountacat (Western Carolina), Choo Choo (Chattanooga) and Tighteye (Appalachian State) for assisting me in creating what I hope will be an exciting forum for not on Southern Conference fans, but FCS fans alike. I have added links for the entire cast that assisted me in getting started. Stop by SoConnected at the link below.

See you there….Soconnected.com (http://soconnected.proboards.com/)

ncguitarplyr
May 26th, 2012, 08:03 PM
Cool, gave you a little shoutout on my blog:
http://www.appstatenation.com/2012/05/26/app-state-message-boards-a-rundown/

The Cats
May 26th, 2012, 08:46 PM
Looks good.

BucBisonAtLarge
May 26th, 2012, 08:56 PM
Congrats

Watch Yosef
May 26th, 2012, 09:20 PM
Thank you to everyone who registered so quickly.

It was suppose to launched in July, but it was completed early.

I encourage all members to check out the custom skins (in official school colors) for their SoCon team. I have requested a big favor from the recruiting guru Tighteye on Meacfanszone to provide us with the current SoCon Basketball commits. He said he'd have it by Monday 5/28/12.

So get the word out that SoConnected is open for business.

SU DOG
May 27th, 2012, 12:30 PM
Been hoping for another SoCon Board. Looks great, and I have just registered. Thanks to Watch Yosef and organizers.

RichH2
May 27th, 2012, 05:08 PM
Just joined. Looks good.

Watch Yosef
May 27th, 2012, 10:08 PM
Stop by and check out the 2011-2012 SoCon Men's & Women's basketball signing classes. If you see anything missing, please tell me. Tighteye put this together really quickly and I thank him a bunch. He said if I wanted he would rank them. So your feed back is requested.

Thank you

Smitty
May 28th, 2012, 09:29 AM
As much as App fans are bashing the SoCon, it seems kind of odd they would join the forums....

Apphole
May 28th, 2012, 10:15 AM
As much as App fans are bashing the SoCon, it seems kind of odd they would join the forums....

Are you still harping on that?

Seeing that you would benefit from a move and bashing your current conference are two very different things.

It's not you it's me.

ASUMountaineer
May 30th, 2012, 09:08 AM

That's ASU's current conference, what other conference board should ASU fans join? I think it's fairly logical.