PDA

View Full Version : MVFC Fans

Bison06
April 30th, 2012, 03:54 PM
I am trying to find a way to determine the fans' opinion about a player in the MVFC conference. Is there any way to do a private poll for just MVFC fans. I don't want this thread to change people's opinions of the guy if he doesn't have the reputation I perceive him to have.

Sorry for being very vague, but I would rather not be the reason a reputation gets attached to a certain player.

ursus arctos horribilis
April 30th, 2012, 04:09 PM
I am trying to find a way to determine the fans' opinion about a player in the MVFC conference. Is there any way to do a private poll for just MVFC fans. I don't want this thread to change people's opinions of the guy if he doesn't have the reputation I perceive him to have.

Sorry for being very vague, but I would rather not be the reason a reputation gets attached to a certain player.

There really isn't a way to do that at this point 06. You would have to start a public poll and then just pull the MVFC users out of the mix.

Bison06
April 30th, 2012, 04:22 PM
There really isn't a way to do that at this point 06. You would have to start a public poll and then just pull the MVFC users out of the mix.

Ok thanks ursus. I figured it wasn't possible, but thought I would ask anyway. I'll scrap the idea, just trying to settle a petty internet argument anyway.:)

ursus arctos horribilis
April 30th, 2012, 05:17 PM
Ok thanks ursus. I figured it wasn't possible, but thought I would ask anyway. I'll scrap the idea, just trying to settle a petty internet argument anyway.:)

There might be a way to do it through "group membership" or something like that but I just haven't gotten to that learning tutorial yet.

Internet arguments are never petty 06...you know that!:D

clenz
April 30th, 2012, 06:54 PM
There might be a way to do it through "group membership" or something like that but I just haven't gotten to that learning tutorial yet.

Internet arguments are never petty 06...you know that!:D
You know I normally agree with this Ursus...but I'm 99% sure I know where this is going so let me give you the info on it.

There is a thread on PantherNation about where our seniors were signing. UNI's All American/MVFC and Nation DPOY/Multi time All Conference linebacker who lead the FCS in tackles, L.J. Fort recieved an invite to the New Orleans Saints rookie camp (he has since turned that offer down and signed a contract with the Browns....anyway)

No more than a couple posts in, those "classy" bison fans...including Mr. Bison06... jump in and goes "He'll fit in perfectly with their scheme".....connecting two and two which any mensa member knows adds up to 6.93 ....meaning he was calling Fort a dirty player who goes out of his way to injure other players and what not. Keep in mind Fort has had maybe one personal foul called on him his entire career, I can think of no more than a handful of penalties his way period, and leads multiple Bible studies in Cedar Falls, the Fellowship of Christian Athletes and what not.

Bison06 then goes on record stating...and I quote...."Like it or not, LJ Fort had a reputation of being a bit of dirty player. NDSU fans aren't the only fanbase that thought so."

Oddly enough, NDSU is the only fan base that has ever said anything to that nature....they are the only fan base to call our team dirty as well...when many other (SIU, both ISU's, MSU, and WIU have all had fans on our forum talking about how they wish their players played as hard as our players, less dirty and more just straight aggressive. We have had plenty of players who run their mouths too damn much (they would be the defensive backs to be honest), but L.J. was the player pulling the DB's and others out of scrums and trying to knock some sense into them.

So....he wants to start a poll of just MVFC fans to ask about L.J.'s reputation....

The thread in question is here. http://www.panthernation.com/showthread.php?t=46543

You want to know why others maybe didn't like playing against him...check his highlight tape. He made plays from sideline to sideline and hit hard, not dirty.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yLNl6PAVcB8&feature=player_embedded

That or NDSU doesn't like him because of the stats he put up against them in his three games against them....

The last two years:
34 tack 3 tfl 2 int 2 sack 2 qbh 1 pbu

Ursus, I know we've PM'ed about certain fan bases and our different take on them....dude, I'm right and I hate being right.

JSUBison
April 30th, 2012, 07:14 PM
I thought at first this poll was going to be about Bobby Babich, but what Clenz posted makes more sense.

Since Fort's name has been brought up, was he the guy that sucker punched Pat Paschall and threw him into the wall? And then when Pat tried to push him off, the refs flagged Pat, and then Patty suspended him?

clenz
April 30th, 2012, 07:43 PM
I thought at first this poll was going to be about Bobby Babich, but what Clenz posted makes more sense.

Since Fort's name has been brought up, was he the guy that sucker punched Pat Paschall and threw him into the wall? And then when Pat tried to push him off, the refs flagged Pat, and then Patty suspended him?

Outside of that being a completely distorted view of that...yes......there is a rreason he wasn't suspended

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2

BisonFan02
April 30th, 2012, 07:44 PM
Ursus, I know we've PM'ed about certain fan bases and our different take on them....dude, I'm right and I hate being right.

Taking a SWAG at where that was going (my assumption anyway), but I typically judge the fan rather than the fanbase....of the teams that have large enough sample sizes of posters (at least the forums I post on), there is always going to be a few asshats that ruin it for everyone. NDSU is no exception and neither is UNI, Montana, GaSo, Chatty, SHSU, etc.... I guess I take the good with the bad.

ursus arctos horribilis
April 30th, 2012, 07:46 PM
You know I normally agree with this Ursus...but I'm 99% sure I know where this is going so let me give you the info on it.

There is a thread on PantherNation about where our seniors were signing. UNI's All American/MVFC and Nation DPOY/Multi time All Conference linebacker who lead the FCS in tackles, L.J. Fort recieved an invite to the New Orleans Saints rookie camp (he has since turned that offer down and signed a contract with the Browns....anyway)

No more than a couple posts in, those "classy" bison fans...including Mr. Bison06... jump in and goes "He'll fit in perfectly with their scheme".....connecting two and two which any mensa member knows adds up to 6.93 ....meaning he was calling Fort a dirty player who goes out of his way to injure other players and what not. Keep in mind Fort has had maybe one personal foul called on him his entire career, I can think of no more than a handful of penalties his way period, and leads multiple Bible studies in Cedar Falls, the Fellowship of Christian Athletes and what not.

Bison06 then goes on record stating...and I quote...."Like it or not, LJ Fort had a reputation of being a bit of dirty player. NDSU fans aren't the only fanbase that thought so."

Oddly enough, NDSU is the only fan base that has ever said anything to that nature....they are the only fan base to call our team dirty as well...when many other (SIU, both ISU's, MSU, and WIU have all had fans on our forum talking about how they wish their players played as hard as our players, less dirty and more just straight aggressive. We have had plenty of players who run their mouths too damn much (they would be the defensive backs to be honest), but L.J. was the player pulling the DB's and others out of scrums and trying to knock some sense into them.

So....he wants to start a poll of just MVFC fans to ask about L.J.'s reputation....

The thread in question is here. http://www.panthernation.com/showthread.php?t=46543

You want to know why others maybe didn't like playing against him...check his highlight tape. He made plays from sideline to sideline and hit hard, not dirty.

That or NDSU doesn't like him because of the stats he put up against them in his three games against them....

The last two years:
34 tack 3 tfl 2 int 2 sack 2 qbh 1 pbu

Clenzy, you may think you are correct due to your perception and dealings with them on other boards. I am correct in my perception of most of the NDSU guys here and my dealings with them here.

You and some of the NDSU guys may carry hard feelings from one board to another. It does not matter to me that they don't like you or that you don't like them.

Hell, I don't even take arguments from one thread to influence my discussion with the same poster on another thread that is unrelated on the same board. That's just my way though.

As for the first part about the player. Everybody thinks the other team is dirty, especially people that can't stand back and see that it is a violent game played by violent lads with a need to make contact and knock the **** out of others.

Sometimes dudes carry it too far and this looks like a good topic of discussion but the linking of this certain player being invited to any certain team based on the fact that he is a dirty player is real ludicrous.

I have witnessed UNI players lose control of their emotions and pull some dirty ****. I've also witnessed Griz players, and a rather extensive list of other players from other teams do the same thing. It's a by product of the game being played and another fans perspective on it don't mean **** to me.

clenz
April 30th, 2012, 07:52 PM
Clenzy, you may think you are correct due to your perception and dealings with them on other boards. I am correct in my perception of most of the NDSU guys here and my dealings with them here.

You and some of the NDSU guys may carry hard feelings from one board to another. It does not matter to me that they don't like you or that you don't like them.

Hell, I don't even take arguments from one thread to influence my discussion with the same poster on another thread that is unrelated on the same board. That's just my way though.

As for the first part about the player. Everybody thinks the other team is dirty, especially people that can't stand back and see that it is a violent game played by violent lads with a need to make contact and knock the **** out of others.

Sometimes dudes carry it too far and this looks like a good topic of discussion but the linking of this certain player being invited to any certain team based on the fact that he is a dirty player is real ludicrous.

I have witnessed UNI players lose control of their emotions and pull some dirty ****. I've also witnessed Griz players, and a rather extensive list of other players from other teams do the same thing. It's a by product of the game being played and another fans perspective on it don't mean **** to me.

I've also seen a fan base of a certain school throw video tapes at opposing teams.....

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-fzyU6-Z-yzY/TimrfOK2RwI/AAAAAAAAAYE/G60qlkcL_2g/s1600/Duck_and_cover.gif

tourguide
April 30th, 2012, 08:02 PM
Well I learned something new...........UNI has a fan message board???

ursus arctos horribilis
I've also seen a fan base of a certain school throw video tapes at opposing teams.....

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-fzyU6-Z-yzY/TimrfOK2RwI/AAAAAAAAAYE/G60qlkcL_2g/s1600/Duck_and_cover.gif

Well, they certainly didn't contain UNI game film.

Bison Fan in NW MN
Outside of that being a completely distorted view of that...yes......there is a rreason he wasn't suspended

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2

Distored view....my a**!

That play happened right in front of me and Pat got driven into the wall. Ya, your players walk on water....whatever!!

clenz
April 30th, 2012, 08:04 PM
Well, they certainly didn't contain UNI game film.
The Griz clearly don't need film of UNI to beat UNI.....

clenz
April 30th, 2012, 08:05 PM
Distored view....my a**!

That play happened right in front of me and Pat got driven into the wall. Ya, your players walk on water....whatever!!

If you refuse to admit you have a distorted view of what happened because of your allegiance to one side of it, then so be it.

The commisioner, and those in charge of the MVFC, saw things differently as they suspended the NDSU player.......

Bison Fan in NW MN
April 30th, 2012, 08:12 PM
If you refuse to admit you have a distorted view of what happened because of your allegiance to one side of it, then so be it.

The commisioner, and those in charge of the MVFC, saw things differently as they suspended the NDSU player.......

LOL....so what I saw in front of me was not taking place at the time?

Pat should not have taken a swing but did, he deserved what he got. And frankly, I could care less what Patty saw on her video replay.

clenz
April 30th, 2012, 08:20 PM

Pat should not have taken a swing but did, he deserved what he got. And frankly, I could care less what Patty saw on her video replay.

HA...Blah blah blah....Our player swung at your player but that doesn't matter....Who cares what the video shows, I know what I want.

Bison Fan in NW MN
April 30th, 2012, 08:24 PM
HA...Blah blah blah....Our player swung at your player but that doesn't matter....Who cares what the video shows, I know what I want.

Hey idiot did you read what I just wrote....Pat deserved what he got. Typical UNI fan.

UNI Pike
April 30th, 2012, 08:32 PM
Football fan rule #7

Our players: hard nosed, gritty, God fearing Eagle Scouts

Their players: dirty, chippy, thugs that steal Halloween candy from blind kids with MS and microwave kitties

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

clenz
April 30th, 2012, 08:33 PM
Football fan rule #7

Their players: dirty, chippy, thugs that steal Halloween candy from blind kids with MS and microwave kitties

Nah....there are plenty of UNI players that could be called dirty.....L.J. isn't one of them.

344Johnson
April 30th, 2012, 09:13 PM
Football fan rule #7

Ok, I did that ONE TIME! And I was drunk....now I'm a thuggish, dirty player...whatever. hehe

ursus arctos horribilis
April 30th, 2012, 09:19 PM
Ok, I did that ONE TIME! And I was drunk....now I'm a thuggish, dirty player...whatever. hehe

I wouldn't have held it against ya but I worked hard for that candy dammit.

BisonBohl
April 30th, 2012, 11:56 PM
I didnt think Fort was dirty by any means. To say the least im glad as hell he isnt a purple kitty anymore.

ValleyChamp
May 1st, 2012, 03:00 PM

Jesus Christ man, its on film, the game was on TV. I'm sure it was viewed from every angle about 100 times, and they league (any everyone else that isn't a deluded bison fan) deemed that only an NDSU player would receive any punishment. Those are facts. You can try and tell us what "you" saw all you want.

Not to mention the fact that this was THREE years ago. And not to mention the fact that is was a douchebag bison fan that decided, for no good reason, to come onto UNI's board out of the blue and take cheap shots on an unrelated thread. And then he comes on here and attempts to get some collaboration for his trashing of UNI players, lol wow. Good God you people are something else.

LakesBison
May 1st, 2012, 03:22 PM
ha ha ha ha. case closed.

gotts
May 1st, 2012, 04:30 PM
So how does one order a truckload of industrial strength Midol to be delivered to an internet message board?

Professor Chaos
May 1st, 2012, 04:50 PM
Jesus Christ man, its on film, the game was on TV. I'm sure it was viewed from every angle about 100 times, and they league (any everyone else that isn't a deluded bison fan) deemed that only an NDSU player would receive any punishment. Those are facts. You can try and tell us what "you" saw all you want.

Not to mention the fact that this was THREE years ago. And not to mention the fact that is was a douchebag bison fan that decided, for no good reason, to come onto UNI's board out of the blue and take cheap shots on an unrelated thread. And then he comes on here and attempts to get some collaboration for his trashing of UNI players, lol wow. Good God you people are something else.
My advice to you is to start drinking heavily.

Bison06
May 2nd, 2012, 04:58 PM
You guys are absolutely hilarious. I am such a asshat and douchebag that I didn't even reveal the kid's name. I was trying not to be a dick on the internet by dragging a kid's name through the mud unnecessarily, apparently you don't care about that. I wasn't looking for collaboration, I was looking for everyone's opinion of the kid.

You know there is no love lost between NDSU and UNI, so the view is slightly distorted yes, but I have spoken with many NDSU players current and former along with coaches who all have the same opinion of LJ Fort.

In my world, that means the kid has a reputation as being dirty. Doesn't mean he isn't a great player, he just plays hard after the whistle too.

For the hundredth time, how can we get this mysterious video on this thread so people can finally put this conversation to rest.

Pat's punch was CLEARLY in retaliation, I really don't see how a person of reasonable intelligence could argue that.

For the record, I couldn't care less about UNI or LJ Fort, why would I bring this up if he didn't have that reputation.

Don't get mad at me, it's not my fault that the players I spoke with and the coaches I spoke with told me about these things. I am just a casual observer of the facts.

To prove it isn't just an NDSU fan hating a UNI player, Austin Richard of NDSU also has this reputation, I didn't give him the reputation he just has it.

tourguide
May 2nd, 2012, 08:35 PM
http://www.wday.com/event/article/id/25758/

Bison Fan in NW MN
May 2nd, 2012, 08:52 PM

Cry me a river, whiner.

By the way, look at the video posted.....he was driven into the wall. The UNI player should have been suspended also. I see you have selected reading abilities, I said PP deserved to get suspended for throwing a punch.

NDB
May 2nd, 2012, 09:31 PM
both Northern Iowa head coach Mark Farley and UNI athletic director Troy Dannen said Paschall should not have been suspended.

Read more: http://bismarcktribune.com/sports/college/article_9a706b38-b94e-11de-b439-001cc4c03286.html#ixzz1tlna9TIu

UNI Pike
May 2nd, 2012, 10:06 PM
Would all you people please move on? This is starting to look like an Albanian blood feud.

Next we will be regurgitating personal foul flags from the days of the Iowa State Normal School. Next topic.

ValleyChamp
May 2nd, 2012, 10:34 PM
Cry me a river, whiner.

By the way, look at the video posted.....he was driven into the wall. The UNI player should have been suspended also. I see you have selected reading abilities, I said PP deserved to get suspended for throwing a punch.

Driven into the wall? The wall is like 5 feet off the field for Christsakes! Suspended, for that!? hahahaha

ValleyChamp
May 2nd, 2012, 10:37 PM
You guys are absolutely hilarious. I am such a asshat and douchebag that I didn't even reveal the kid's name. I was trying not to be a dick on the internet by dragging a kid's name through the mud unnecessarily, apparently you don't care about that. I wasn't looking for collaboration, I was looking for everyone's opinion of the kid.

You know there is no love lost between NDSU and UNI, so the view is slightly distorted yes, but I have spoken with many NDSU players current and former along with coaches who all have the same opinion of LJ Fort.

In my world, that means the kid has a reputation as being dirty. Doesn't mean he isn't a great player, he just plays hard after the whistle too.

For the hundredth time, how can we get this mysterious video on this thread so people can finally put this conversation to rest.

Pat's punch was CLEARLY in retaliation, I really don't see how a person of reasonable intelligence could argue that.

For the record, I couldn't care less about UNI or LJ Fort, why would I bring this up if he didn't have that reputation.

Don't get mad at me, it's not my fault that the players I spoke with and the coaches I spoke with told me about these things. I am just a casual observer of the facts.

To prove it isn't just an NDSU fan hating a UNI player, Austin Richard of NDSU also has this reputation, I didn't give him the reputation he just has it.

Yes, obviously your motives here where completely innocent, give me a break. And you clearly do not care one bit about LJ Fort. So much so that you decided to sign up on Panthernation and hunt down threads where you could tear down UNI players such as him, for stuff that happened 3 years ago, and then start a thread on here with the same intent.

NDB
May 2nd, 2012, 10:56 PM
Driven into the wall? The wall is like 5 feet off the field for Christsakes! Suspended, for that!? hahahaha

The wall is 21 feet from the sidelines. This isn't the UNIDOME.

PantherRob82
May 2nd, 2012, 11:01 PM
The wall is 21 feet from the sidelines. This isn't the UNIDOME.

I've been on your sidelines. It isn't really 21', is it?

JSUBison
May 2nd, 2012, 11:12 PM
OK, I just watched that part of the game again. I couldn't see much of anything, but Jeremy Jorgenson who is the sideline reporter was right there when it all went down. He said Fort threw a punch. It's available at gobison if you have all-access. It's around 4 or 5 minutes remaining in the 4th quarter.

Now I think I remember there existing another video clip with a different camera angle. I think there was a post at Bisonville where the whole clip was broken down frame by frame like the Zapruder film, I'll see if I can find it.

I don't know why I"m wasting my time with this, but here it is:
http://www.bisonville.com/forum/archive/index.php/t-17934.html?
http://www.bisonville.com/forum/archive/index.php/t-17974.html?

mgbison
May 2nd, 2012, 11:38 PM
This thread is ridiculous.

If people are using the NDSU/UNI game to gauge whether a player or team is dirty makes no sense. There were 300 some penalty yards combined in that game. I'd say every team/player has their moments.

Regarding the Pashall/Fort ordeal, who cares, it was 3 years ago. Pat threw a punch and you can't do that. Fort running Pashall into the wall was ridiculous, and I can see why Pashall reacted the way he did. However, throwing a punch is a no-no, regardless of the circumstances leading up to it.

Bison06
May 3rd, 2012, 08:17 AM
Yes, obviously your motives here where completely innocent, give me a break. And you clearly do not care one bit about LJ Fort. So much so that you decided to sign up on Panthernation and hunt down threads where you could tear down UNI players such as him, for stuff that happened 3 years ago, and then start a thread on here with the same intent.

I hope that first sentence was written tongue in cheek. How could my bringing this up over here be described as anything but innocent. I didn't even mention the guys name you idiot.

For the last time, I didn't give him the reputation, I am only relaying to you what others have told me about his play on the field. Don't shoot the messenger.

Don't be so f'ing bitter about everything.

I signed up for panthernation last fall before the NDSU/UNI game. Get your facts right before you go spouting off like a fool.

clenz
May 3rd, 2012, 08:24 AM
Yet 1/3 of your posts as a member at Panthernation are in that thread.....and twice as many posts in that thread as you did in the freaking game thread for the UNI/NDSU game.

Bison06
May 3rd, 2012, 08:32 AM
Yet 1/3 of your posts as a member at Panthernation are in that thread.

Please enlighten me on what that has to do with me signing up over 8 months ago.

He said I signed up to "hunt down threads where you could tear down UNI players such as him, for stuff that happened 3 years ago".

Please, oh please, go back and actually read the thread on panthernation. I didn't say anything negative, AT ALL, about LJ Fort. It was another NDSU poster who brought up him being a good fit in New Orleans.

I came on to say that he does have a bit of a reputation around the league of being a bit of a dirty player. Wow, what an inflammatory comment that is.

It digressed from there into a North Dakota/Iowa pissing match and no longer had anything to do with LJ Fort.

The reason I came over here to bring it up again, was to either confirm or deny that maybe there is an NDSU player bias towards this guy. Thought I would get every MVFC fan's opinion so I could get a clearly unbiased view of the situation, without even mentioning the kid's name. When ursus told me that it couldn't be done, I completely dropped it and I hadn't thought about it again until I came on here two days later and realized you had perpetuated the thread by bringing a discussion from another board over here. YOU did that, not me. Anything said beyond my first and second post in this thread is on you.

clenz
May 3rd, 2012, 08:37 AM
Yet you come here "with no intention of running his name down" to start a poll about how L.J. Fort is a dirty player.

You didn't bring his name up here, but what if Ursus said you could. Then we'd have a freaking topic called "Is L.J. Fort a dirty player"....AFTER THE KID HAS ALREADY ****ING GRADUATED AND SIGNED A ****ING NFL DEAL.

The only reason you are so ****ing butt hurt over him is because of ONE ****ING PLAY THREE ****ING YEARS AGO

Bison06
May 3rd, 2012, 08:44 AM
Yet you come here "with no intention of running his name down" to start a poll about how L.J. Fort is a dirty player.

You didn't bring his name up here, but what if Ursus said you could. Then we'd have a freaking topic called "Is L.J. Fort a dirty player"....AFTER THE KID HAS ALREADY ****ING GRADUATED AND SIGNED A ****ING NFL DEAL.

The only reason you are so ****ing butt hurt over him is because of ONE ****ING PLAY THREE ****ING YEARS AGO

Actually, smart ***, my poll was going to read. "Does any player in the league have a reputation of being a dirty player".

clenz
May 3rd, 2012, 08:52 AM
Does any player?

Bull ****. What point does that prove?

Hell, LJ isn't in the league anymore so you still wouldn't accomplish anything.

Bison06
May 3rd, 2012, 09:01 AM
Does any player?

Bull ****. What point does that prove?

Hell, LJ isn't in the league anymore so you still wouldn't accomplish anything.

If I would have used his name specifically it would be a biased poll. If I say does any player in the MVFC have a rep of being dirty and his name comes up over and over, we can determine that people actually feel this way. I was involved in some research studies in my undergraduate years and I am fully aware how easy it is to change someone's opinion of something just by putting the idea in their head. Asking it this way removes that bias.

I realize you don't know me, but I had zero intent on bashing a guy on the internet that I have never met. I honestly wanted to see if anyone else thought the same thing. Not sure why this is pissing you off so freaking much.

BisonBacker
May 3rd, 2012, 09:06 AM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_Ink_wSsKtVQ/R5llcbgtMtI/AAAAAAAABow/eKWF4bcEZXg/s400/rodney_king.jpg

Sycamore51
May 3rd, 2012, 10:14 AM
All players on UNI, NDSU, SIU, Ill St, and Penn States rosters were dirty last year, and so were their coaches, fans, students, staff, and I'm sure their university officials as well!

The guys we beat are all on the up and up however

ursus arctos horribilis
May 3rd, 2012, 12:06 PM
For one thing I think it should be recognized that Bison06 most definitely did not mention the name. He was also not likely to as the thread had sat here after I answered his question for quite a spell.

You could have left it alone clenz and it is likely it would have just died. If you want to introduce the name and thus the discussion and the **** throwing contest than take some of that blame upon yourself too.

On the hit, it didn't look all that dirty to me. It looked like two guys battling at the end and once they hit the sideline they kept battling and the wall looks to be about 3 or 4 strides from the sideline marker.

Should he have let up sooner? Yes. Does it make him dirty? Hell no.

We have the same thing at Montana...walls. If you don't have room on the sideline then you better f'n pad them cuz once in a while this stuff carry over out of bounds a bit.

BTW, an easy way to do something like this without tainting the pool would be to ask MVFC fans for nominations and seconds on the dirtiest player in the MVFC over the last four year or even of the outgoing class.

Then you could choose the four or five top nominations and start a poll. It's not gonna be like there are so many votes that it couldn't be derived who the MVFC fans think was the winner.

PantherRob82
May 3rd, 2012, 12:28 PM
Cap'n Cat and D1B were the dirtiest players in MVFC(Gateway) history. Ask them.

MTBison
May 3rd, 2012, 01:34 PM
I am a dirty player! ( I just don't play anymore )

BisonBacker
May 3rd, 2012, 01:37 PM
Ursus you dirty SOB stop making sense!!!

ursus arctos horribilis
May 3rd, 2012, 02:53 PM
I am a dirty player! ( I just don't play anymore )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CtwJvgPJ9xw