ALPHAGRIZ1
April 15th, 2012, 01:16 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAV6h2AbFoY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7SsoEYYNc_4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5JPgIudt8Bo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUkSZ_IIjww

Cleets
April 15th, 2012, 01:33 AM
That is mind numbingly bad music in that first clip...
Possibly the dumbest song ever - in fact I feel dumber for having listened to it for the 11 seconds that it took me to get up off the ground after the stink that emitted from my speakers knocked me out of my chair

I-16Bandit
April 15th, 2012, 01:45 AM
Possibly the dumbest song ever - in fact I feel dumber for having listened to it for the 11 seconds that it took me to get up off the ground after the stink that emitted from my speakers knocked me out of my chair

Sooooo... You don't like that song?

Professor Chaos
April 15th, 2012, 01:57 AM
Is that punter (#88) your backup offensive tackle?

ALPHAGRIZ1
April 15th, 2012, 02:12 AM

Note to self, always play Jason Aldean and Nickelback for the Iron.....................check

Grizo406
April 15th, 2012, 02:15 AM
Nice work, alpha!xsmileyclapxxsmileyclapxxsmileyclapx

NDB
April 15th, 2012, 02:16 AM
Montana State Spring Game Video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cn3ovfprvyI

laxVik
April 15th, 2012, 08:15 AM
^ This

ALPHAGRIZ1
April 15th, 2012, 12:49 PM
Im thinking if you and Cleets chipped in together you could share the cost of a shovel to dig the sand out of each others cum dumpsters...............xcoffeex

Cleets
April 15th, 2012, 12:53 PM
Note to self, always play Jason Aldean and Nickelback for the Iron.....................check

Dude, I don't know who that guy was
but pretending to have a "country inflection" on your voice - I mean he is obviously faking his southern accent or accentuating it (badly)
then combine that with stupid lyrics
cliche song structure
fake emotion

and what do you have = Total Crap

Apphole
April 15th, 2012, 01:10 PM

What did the lead singer of Nickleback say to the worst band of all time?

Hey you guys ready to go on stage?

TheBisonator
April 15th, 2012, 05:12 PM
Dude, I don't know who that guy was
but pretending to have a "country inflection" on your voice - I mean he is obviously faking his southern accent or accentuating it (badly)
then combine that with stupid lyrics
cliche song structure
fake emotion

and what do you have = Total Crap

Don't you realize that's what ALL country music is now???

It all started going down the tubes in the 80's with the Nashvillle-Pop-ization of it. I actually enjoy a lot of old country/western, Hank Sr. and Johnny Cash mainly.

TheBisonator
April 15th, 2012, 05:14 PM
What did the lead singer of Nickleback say to the worst band of all time?

Hey you guys ready to go on stage?

Awesome joke. Repped.

ursus arctos horribilis
April 15th, 2012, 10:09 PM
Don't you realize that's what ALL country music is now???

It all started going down the tubes in the 80's with the Nashvillle-Pop-ization of it. I actually enjoy a lot of old country/western, Hank Sr. and Johnny Cash mainly.

It's out there still. Just not on the main ****ty radio stations. Sirius XM has Outlaw Country and that is full of country music with some guts. There isn't one song that's come out in the last 15 yrs. that is anything other than **** from the main Nashville crowd.

The vid & pics are great even though Alpha stepped on his Richard with the music.:D

Gotta give it up to Apphole for a good line as well.xlolx

ALPHAGRIZ1
April 15th, 2012, 10:51 PM
Dont think the Nickeback wasnt picked to end up with a thread like this.

Cleets consider yourself played like a well ironed guitar.....

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

frozennorth
April 15th, 2012, 11:34 PM
I was in missoula this weekend, almost went, but didn't have any appropriate bison gear with me.

ursus arctos horribilis
April 16th, 2012, 01:11 AM
Dont think the Nickeback wasnt picked to end up with a thread like this.

Cleets consider yourself played like a well ironed guitar.....

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

I know this to be fact and the well ironed guitfiddle comment is a work of art.xlolx

ursus arctos horribilis
April 16th, 2012, 01:12 AM
I was in missoula this weekend, almost went, but didn't have any appropriate bison gear with me.
Too bad you didn't get in touch. I have an extra NDSU NC shirt I would have given you if needed. I would never think of going anywhere without Griz gear but I guess it's the way you guys roll.

ALPHAGRIZ1
April 16th, 2012, 01:20 AM
I know this to be fact and the well ironed guitfiddle comment is a work of art.xlolx

I didnt even use starch just to spite the Iron......................