View Full Version : Pflugrad video

Wildcat80
March 30th, 2012, 09:39 AM
My first time ever hearing him but based on this I was impressed. Best of luck to him & his family.

http://www.footballscoop.com/news/6050-video-pflugrad-qim-stunned-im-shockedq

LakesBison
March 30th, 2012, 12:14 PM
You cant control the inmates 24/7 , period, end of story.

Cleets
March 30th, 2012, 01:39 PM
You cant control the inmates 24/7 , period, end of story.

Yes, you actually can...
But you have to be willing to dump them ASAP - zero tolerance - and make bold examples of those who challenge the coaches rules

No you cannot control them if they are left to their own devices
As they young and easily deceived - roaring crowds - fan adulation - endless parties
They can come to see themselves as miniature gods in an ego maniacal disassociation from reality
It takes a coach to slap that down

griz5700
March 30th, 2012, 02:39 PM
Tough to watch is right. Unfortunate Pflu is taking the hit for everything that has transpired over the last ten years. He is a great guy, father and coach who certainly didn't deserve this. This coming from someone who was fairly critical of Pflu in his first two years at UM.

Engstrom will never have my support. He needs to take a serious look in the mirror and ask himself if he is a leader, because I don't see it.

Man, hurts more today than yesterday. Must be setting in... Just sucks.

LakesBison
March 30th, 2012, 02:51 PM
no one puts baby in a corner!

bojeta
March 30th, 2012, 04:20 PM
Best wishes to the Montana players and community. Montana is obviously an outstanding representative of the Big Sky. A few pinheads should not bring a great program down. I look forward to many more successful seasons for the Griz and hope to meet you in the playoffs this coming season!!!

LakesBison
March 31st, 2012, 11:11 AM
theyll b e fine.

katstrapper
April 3rd, 2012, 10:44 AM
ultimately the head coach and the AD are responsible whether it was right, wrong or indifferent to let them go.

ALPHAGRIZ1
April 3rd, 2012, 10:50 AM
Yeah I dont get the idiot Griz fans that cant cope with Pflu and ODay getting the axe.........I can forgive the first DOZEN incidents but the 13th 14th and 15th need to be dealt with and Engstrom did just that. He wasnt here for all the debauchery that Hauck and ODay started so he should be given a chance to prove he can lead and as of right now he looks to have the balls to do it.

And I am still a huge Pflugrad guy but he didnt do everything he could to help stop what Hauck started and he deserved what he got.

Cleets
April 3rd, 2012, 11:32 AM
Yeah I dont get the idiot Griz fans that cant cope with Pflu and ODay getting the axe.........I can forgive the first DOZEN incidents but the 13th 14th and 15th need to be dealt with and Engstrom did just that. He wasnt here for all the debauchery that Hauck and ODay started so he should be given a chance to prove he can lead and as of right now he looks to have the balls to do it.

And I am still a huge Pflugrad guy but he didnt do everything he could to help stop what Hauck started and he deserved what he got.

Agreed,
And that goes double for O'Day who over saw this from day one
It's one thing for a coach to try and protect some key players - It's common - but that is where O'Day should have stepped in (long ago)
If he's going to sit on the board and hand out player suspension for the likes of Lehigh etc... he might want to cast a glance at his own back yard

ursus arctos horribilis
April 3rd, 2012, 11:43 AM
Agreed,
And that goes double for O'Day who over saw this from day one
It's one thing for a coach to try and protect some key players - It's common - but that is where O'Day should have stepped in (long ago)
If he's going to sit on the board and hand out player suspension for the likes of Lehigh etc... he might want to cast a glance at his own back yard

Sorry man but I don't give a **** what a dude's name is or what he does he should not receive any sort of special treatment for actions that he takes that jeopardize the overall product.

The taxer incident was much ado about nothing when taken on it's own and since it was a fairly small incident that if action were taken could have ended up costing the U a chunk of change I can see that one but once it starts getting worse from there something being done is not all that surprising.

Too bad because is not all their doing but they are the ones that are accountable for it.