PDA

View Full Version : Chattanooga spring outlook

chattownmocs
March 5th, 2012, 05:12 PM
We will start with the QBs today.....

http://www.gomocs.com/ViewArticle.dbml?SPSID=88679&SPID=10577&DB_LANG=C&ATCLID=205390359&DB_OEM_ID=17700

Clearly it is going to be Robinson as the starter and Huesman will get chances to play as well. Nichols is not the right fit for this offense. He will be a valuabe part of the team as a leader.

paward
March 5th, 2012, 08:18 PM
Good Luck to the Mocs next season. You guys are a sentimental favorite of mine. All it takes is one season to get over that hump.

PaladinFan
March 6th, 2012, 06:39 AM
We will start with the QBs today.....

http://www.gomocs.com/ViewArticle.dbml?SPSID=88679&SPID=10577&DB_LANG=C&ATCLID=205390359&DB_OEM_ID=17700

Clearly it is going to be Robinson as the starter and Huesman will get chances to play as well. Nichols is not the right fit for this offense. He will be a valuabe part of the team as a leader.

I like Robinson. I do think the Mocs need to work hard at developing his passing game. At times last year, defenses did not have to respect the passing attack at all. He does not need to be able to chunk it 30 times a game, but he's got to develop to the point of defenses respecting UTC's ability to stretch the field.

chattownmocs
March 6th, 2012, 06:47 AM
I like Robinson. I do think the Mocs need to work hard at developing his passing game. At times last year, defenses did not have to respect the passing attack at all. He does not need to be able to chunk it 30 times a game, but he's got to develop to the point of defenses respecting UTC's ability to stretch the field.

It is a new offense now. Not just something they came up with on the fly last year. Furnman had a very good defense and a great scheme. They shut him down. But he did burn other teams when he needed to.

StorminASU
March 6th, 2012, 07:27 AM
It is a new offense now. Not just something they came up with on the fly last year. Furnman had a very good defense and a great scheme. They shut him down. But he did burn other teams when he needed to.

Aside from them being the perennial Superbowl contenders (going to happen regardless of the next question), how do you think having the Coach's son as a back up to you is going to affect Robinson's play? Can you gauge whether he is on a shorter lease? Can you tell whether Dad is harder on his own son, or the guy keeping his son out of the spotlight?

PaladinFan
March 6th, 2012, 08:08 AM

How new? Last season the Mocs would go into a spread option look with Robinson a la West Virginia or App State. There's no trouble with that, but you have to be able to make throws and keep the defense honest.

Of course, the Furman game was a real black eye for Robinson, but I do not think it was a testament to the Furman D. Furman had a good game, but even a great defense gives up more than three yards passing. I think Robinson is just not comfortable throwing, and it results in missing receivers. Teams (at least Furman was) are more than happy to let UTC run three yard read options for 80 yards to score. He has to be able to hit receivers.

chattownmocs
March 6th, 2012, 09:02 AM
How new? Last season the Mocs would go into a spread option look with Robinson a la West Virginia or App State. There's no trouble with that, but you have to be able to make throws and keep the defense honest.

Of course, the Furman game was a real black eye for Robinson, but I do not think it was a testament to the Furman D. Furman had a good game, but even a great defense gives up more than three yards passing. I think Robinson is just not comfortable throwing, and it results in missing receivers. Teams (at least Furman was) are more than happy to let UTC run three yard read options for 80 yards to score. He has to be able to hit receivers.

Brand new. The made up a limited version of a spread last year on the fly. This spring they are installing an entirely new spread offense. You can run your mouth all night long about the only game you apparently saw, but the fact remains that Robinson was able to complete passes last year. The Furman game he was awful but he had a dominant impact in his other 3 games.

chattownmocs
March 6th, 2012, 09:07 AM
Aside from them being the perennial Superbowl contenders (going to happen regardless of the next question), how do you think having the Coach's son as a back up to you is going to affect Robinson's play? Can you gauge whether he is on a shorter lease? Can you tell whether Dad is harder on his own son, or the guy keeping his son out of the spotlight?

I'm not really worried about it. Huesman is here because he is the coaches son. But not for the reasons that are typical. Because if he wasn;t here he would be at Air Force running there triple option. I'm not sure whether he's going to throw it well enough but he dangerous running the ball.

http://www.collegesportsdirect.com/Video.dbml?SPSID=590740&SPID=72941&DB_LANG=C&DB_OEM_ID=5950&vid=748897

Apphole
March 6th, 2012, 09:18 AM
http://www.anygivensaturday.com/asset.php?fid=15770&uid=38800&d=1330463573

asujch
March 6th, 2012, 09:32 AM
http://www.anygivensaturday.com/asset.php?fid=15770&uid=38800&d=1330463573

early frontrunner for post of the year

AshevilleApp2
March 6th, 2012, 12:01 PM
Chattanooga should be strong next season. No reason they shouldn't make the playoffs.

GlassOnion
March 6th, 2012, 12:30 PM
Brand new. The made up a limited version of a spread last year on the fly. This spring they are installing an entirely new spread offense. You can run your mouth all night long about the only game you apparently saw, but the fact remains that Robinson was able to complete passes last year. The Furman game he was awful but he had a dominant impact in his other 3 games.

The question was about his passing, which is a fair question to ask since Robinson has only completed 27 passes in his college career, out of only 43 attempts. 6 TDs to 3 INTs. Those arent exactly the kind of stats that would make one crown him before the season starts. BJ Coleman attempted 42 passes against App last year, thats only 1 less attempt than Robinson's entire career.

chattownmocs
March 6th, 2012, 12:37 PM
The question was about his passing, which is a fair question to ask since Robinson has only completed 27 passes in his college career, out of only 43 attempts. 6 TDs to 3 INTs. Those arent exactly the kind of stats that would make one crown him before the season starts. BJ Coleman attempted 42 passes against App last year, thats only 1 less attempt than Robinson's entire career.

I'll take 63 percent passing and a 2/1 TD/int ratio all year. There are questions about every QB who has only played 4 games.

StorminASU
March 6th, 2012, 12:38 PM
Chattanooga should be strong next season. No reason they shouldn't make the playoffs.

What do you mean "make the playoffs?"

They already won the 2012 FCS championship.

ASUMountaineer
March 6th, 2012, 02:55 PM

Why so defensive/sensitive? He wasn't "running his mouth," he was asking a question. Or, should we not ask questions of the greatest team ever?

PaladinFan
March 6th, 2012, 03:17 PM

You need to be less prickly.

Robinson did not have a "dominant impact" at any point. He was suprising in the GSU game, mostly because the Eagles did not even know the kid existed at kickoff. He had a "decent" game against Western Carolina, perhaps the worst defense in the FCS. At no point did he demonstrate that he could pass. Few attempts, few completions, little yardage.

You get offended at a valid point. UTC's offense was not good, even with Coleman. Robinson showed no ability to throw the football. Even spread rushing offense require the quarterback to throw from time to time.

GlassOnion
March 6th, 2012, 04:52 PM
I'll take 63 percent passing and a 2/1 TD/int ratio all year. There are questions about every QB who has only played 4 games.

He only played two quality teams, GSU, who like Palidanfan said, didnt even know he existed at kickoff, and Furman, who made him look piss poor. He played in 5 games, and averaged 150 ypg, if you take out his partial game against GSU, the average actually goes down, not up. So go ahead and anoint him, nobody in the Socon minds giving up 150 a game to a QB.

chattownmocs
March 6th, 2012, 04:55 PM
Chattanooga Drives with Robinson first 3 games.

Georgia Southern

11 Plays 82 yards TD
1 -2 yards kneel down half
7 plays 76 yards TD
4 plays 2 yards INT
16 plays 80 yards TD
11 plays 73 yards TD

Western Carolina

6 plays 75 yards TD
10 plays 63 yards FG
6 plays 63 yards TD
3 plays 11 yards punt
5 plays 33 yards TD
1 play 1 yard fumble
3 plays 21 yards punt
11 plays 54 yards td
6 plays 21 yards punt
3 plays 8 yards punt
3 plays 3 yards punt

(last 3 drives all only HB runs)

Elon

5 plays 23 yards punt
6 plays 86 yards TD
6 plays 21 yards punt
3 plays 9 yards punt
5 plays 33 yards TD
7 plays 30 yards td
3 plays 0 yards punt
3 plays 4 yards punt
3 plays 79 yards TD
9 plays 31 yards TD
2 -3 yards kneel down

So until the Furman game he QBd 28 drives. 5 of which Chattanooga either kneeled down to end a game or half or gave the ball to the HB every time at the end of a blowout win. So 23 drives in which chattanooga tried to score. 13 TDs. 1 FG. 2 turnovers. 7 punts.

Robinson's stats

23/33 322 yards 6 tds 1 ints
49 carries 301 yards 3 tds

That's pretty damn dominant.

Now the performance against Furman definitely put a damper on his first 3 games but it certainly doesnt mean that he cant be a big time player in the SOCON. We get that Furman shut him down and beat Chattanooga.

blueballs
March 6th, 2012, 05:16 PM
I was at the UTC/GSU game and it was painfully obvious that GSU had seen no film on Robinson and had not prepared for a read option scheme. He was getting around the end all day long with nobody within 50 feet of him. That ain't dominance, that's surprise.

I'm not saying he can't or won't be good, but his performance in Statesboro had as much to do with what GSU wasn't prepared for as it did with his abilities. Nevertheless, he couldn't and didn't make the one play that counted though.

GlassOnion
March 6th, 2012, 05:16 PM
So, out of the three games you listed, only 1 team had a winning record, and theyre the ones that didnt know he existed at kickoff.

chattownmocs
March 6th, 2012, 05:33 PM
I was at the UTC/GSU game and it was painfully obvious that GSU had seen no film on Robinson and had not prepared for a read option scheme. He was getting around the end all day long with nobody within 50 feet of him. That ain't dominance, that's surprise.

I'm not saying he can't or won't be good, but his performance in Statesboro had as much to do with what GSU wasn't prepared for as it did with his abilities. Nevertheless, he couldn't and didn't make the one play that counted though.

It was painfully obvious that Robinson was a superior athlete. They had a hard time tackling him as well. They also had a half to regroup, they couldn't fo it and were lucky he missed a wide open reciever on the 2 point play or they would have been in serious trouble.

chattownmocs
March 6th, 2012, 05:34 PM
So, out of the three games you listed, only 1 team had a winning record, and theyre the ones that didnt know he existed at kickoff.

Cool story. I didn't realize that as long as the other team doesn't have a winning record you can put any old guy back there and blow tyhe other team out.

cbarrier90
March 6th, 2012, 05:38 PM
Always wondered why Huesman never put Robinson in and let Coleman continue to get beaten to a pulp when they came to Boone. After seeing that element of surprise against GSU, and based on the complete lack of offense by both teams in the ASU-UTC game, he might have been the spark that could have helped the Mocs pull the upset.

There you go, Chattown. Another "what-if" for Chattanooga to hang your hat on. You're welcome.

GlassOnion
March 6th, 2012, 05:43 PM
Cool story. I didn't realize that as long as the other team doesn't have a winning record you can put any old guy back there and blow tyhe other team out.

Everybody blows out Western Carolina, they gave up an average of 46 points a game. Western Carolina , the 120th ranked scoring defense, last place in all of FCS, and Elon ranked 100th in scoring defense, those are the two opponents that you are using to try and convince us Robinson walks on water. What kind of reaction did you expect?

chattownmocs
March 6th, 2012, 05:52 PM
Everybody blows out Western Carolina, they gave up an average of 46 points a game. Western Carolina , the 120th ranked scoring defense, last place in all of FCS, and Elon ranked 100th in scoring defense, those are the two opponents that you are using to try and convince us Robinson walks on water. What kind of reaction did you expect?

No I used facts and common sense. You used false information and absurdly over-the-top exaggeration and hyperbole to somehow try and discredit what was nothing short of a sensational freshman campaign from Robinson.

chattownmocs
March 6th, 2012, 05:53 PM
Always wondered why Huesman never put Robinson in and let Coleman continue to get beaten to a pulp when they came to Boone. After seeing that element of surprise against GSU, and based on the complete lack of offense by both teams in the ASU-UTC game, he might have been the spark that could have helped the Mocs pull the upset.

There you go, Chattown. Another "what-if" for Chattanooga to hang your hat on. You're welcome.

You must have forgotten that Chattanooga actually put up a few points and moved the ball deep into your territory a handful of times.

GlassOnion
March 6th, 2012, 05:55 PM
No I used facts and common sense. You used false information and absurdly over-the-top exaggeration and hyperbole to somehow try and discredit what was nothing short of a sensational freshman campaign from Robinson.

I havent used false information. The ncaa keeps records online, check em out sometime.

By the way, Robinson had a good 1/3 of a freshman campaign, which is what everyone was pointing out in the first place.

Mountaineer#96
March 6th, 2012, 06:26 PM

I think he was too busy getting his $5 footlong from Subway to notice how his starting QB was having trouble picking himself off the field after each hit.

PaladinFan
March 7th, 2012, 07:09 AM

Nobody is discredting the kid was a suprise. He particularly suprised in the Georgia Southern game, against a team completely unprepared for him. Two weeks later he faced Furman, a team that had a decent scoring defense, but poor in total yards -- a team you'd expect to be able to move the ball against. He had perhaps the worst game I've ever seen from an opposing quarterback against the Paladins (and I've seen Furman play a lot of football games).

No one has issue with you saying that the kid is the likely starter, and will look to improve on a suprising freshman campaign. But, at this point, he is not the second coming of Armanti Edwards.

ASUMountaineer
March 7th, 2012, 08:32 AM
You must have forgotten that Chattanooga actually put up a few points and moved the ball deep into your territory a handful of times.

Congratulations, again, on UTC's moral victory.

14-12

chattownmocs
March 7th, 2012, 08:37 AM
Congratulations, again, on UTC's moral victory.

14-12

Congratulations on a complete inability to follow a thread. You don't get to make assinine points and not get called on them because your team won a game. If you don't have the ability to follow a thread then maybe you should try another hobby

chattownmocs
March 7th, 2012, 08:41 AM
Nobody is discredting the kid was a suprise. He particularly suprised in the Georgia Southern game, against a team completely unprepared for him. Two weeks later he faced Furman, a team that had a decent scoring defense, but poor in total yards -- a team you'd expect to be able to move the ball against. He had perhaps the worst game I've ever seen from an opposing quarterback against the Paladins (and I've seen Furman play a lot of football games).

No one has issue with you saying that the kid is the likely starter, and will look to improve on a suprising freshman campaign. But, at this point, he is not the second coming of Armanti Edwards.

I'm discrediting ypu if you haven't already discredited yourself. It's pretty clear that you saw one game that the kid played in and it was the game that was completely different than the other 3. So congratulations that your team was the one that was able to stop him.

TheRevSFA
March 7th, 2012, 08:46 AM
Congratulations on a complete inability to follow a thread. You don't get to make assinine points and not get called on them because your team won a game. If you don't have the ability to follow a thread then maybe you should try another hobby

Asinine. I know you're just now getting to this point in your vocabulary curriculum, but if you are going to try to insult someone using medium sized words, at least spell them correctly.

It'd help your arguments, and just help you out in life.

GlassOnion
March 7th, 2012, 08:50 AM

Pot meet kettle. Youre king of asinine points and comments. If you werent so caustic to begin with, you probably wouldnt get this reaction. Dont start nothin', wont be nothin'.

Apphole
March 7th, 2012, 09:08 AM

I'm discrediting ypu if you haven't already discredited yourself. It's pretty clear that you saw one game that the kid played in and it was the game that was completely different than the other 3. So congratulations that your team was the one that was able to stop him.

When am I gonna be congratulated?

StorminASU
March 7th, 2012, 09:23 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=jPsU7gCo4v0#t=77s

ASUMountaineer
March 7th, 2012, 09:29 AM

I have the ability to follow a thread. However, pissing you off is much more enjoyable.

What does that have to do with Robinson (which is where the thread had lead)? Speaking of asinine, how about whining over posts on a message board? Again, I will ask, why are you so defensive/sensitive?

14-12

Apphole
March 7th, 2012, 09:30 AM
Again, I will ask, why are you so defensive/sensitive?

14-12

I believe you just answered your own question.

chattownmocs
March 7th, 2012, 09:34 AM
Asinine. I know you're just now getting to this point in your vocabulary curriculum, but if you are going to try to insult someone using medium sized words, at least spell them correctly.

It'd help your arguments, and just help you out in life.

It would help you out if you stopped posting. When you get to this level of patheticism and jump into a thread 35 posts in to point out a spelling error, it reaks of desperation.

Apphole
March 7th, 2012, 09:40 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nIvrDsnKuQ8

chattownmocs
March 7th, 2012, 09:42 AM
I have the ability to follow a thread. However, pissing you off is much more enjoyable.

What does that have to do with Robinson (which is where the thread had lead)? Speaking of asinine, how about whining over posts on a message board? Again, I will ask, why are you so defensive/sensitive?

14-12

Once again learn how to follow a thread.

App State Homer: I wonder why Huesman didn't bench Coleman since he took so many hard shots, and their offense sucked?

Me: Why would he bench Coleman when our team was the one actually moving the ball?

App State Homer #2: That's a moral vicotry, we won!

Me: Congrats

App State homer #2: I'm great at following a thread. What does Robinson have to do with ya'll moving the ball on us?

TheRevSFA
March 7th, 2012, 09:59 AM
It would help you out if you stopped posting. When you get to this level of patheticism and jump into a thread 35 posts in to point out a spelling error, it reaks of desperation.

Reeks. Thanks for trying though.

If you're old enough to talk **** and act like a little bitch on the boards, then you're old enough to spell correctly.

Have a great day, ****stick

chattownmocs
March 7th, 2012, 10:35 AM
Reeks. Thanks for trying though.

If you're old enough to talk **** and act like a little bitch on the boards, then you're old enough to spell correctly.

Have a great day, ****stick

If you are intelligent enough to correct all of my spelling errors than you ought to be able to add something more advanced to the board. But you can't because you are nothing but a troll. You aren't even a good troll, you are a terrible troll. You have been attempting to troll me for at least a year on numerous occasions and very rarely have you posted anything that even remotely interested me to the point of responding. Congrats on your breakthrough.

ASUMountaineer
March 7th, 2012, 10:59 AM

App State Homer: I wonder why Huesman didn't bench Coleman since he took so many hard shots, and their offense sucked?

Delusional Chatty [Vol] Homer: Why would he bench Coleman when our team was the one actually moving the ball?

App State Homer #2: [Throwing a slight jab just to mess with Chattownmocs' sensitivities] That's a moral vicotry, we won! Also, 14-12.

Delusional Chatty [Vol] Homer: Learn how to follow a thread, instead of posting assinine (sp?) comments, or I will call you out! WAH WAH WAH. Chatty is the bestest ever (except for Tennessee), we really beat App State! Boo hoo!

App State homer #2: I'm great at following a thread, but to piss you off is so much more fun. What does Robinson have to do with ya'll moving the ball on us during a game that Robinson didn't play in?

That's an excellent breakdown. But, I had to FIFY.

Why so emotional Chatty?

TheRevSFA
March 7th, 2012, 11:02 AM
If you are intelligent enough to correct all of my spelling errors than you ought to be able to add something more advanced to the board. But you can't because you are nothing but a troll. You aren't even a good troll, you are a terrible troll. You have been attempting to troll me for at least a year on numerous occasions and very rarely have you posted anything that even remotely interested me to the point of responding. Congrats on your breakthrough.

Check my rep. Obviously I'm pretty ****ing good at what I do on here :)

ASUMountaineer
March 7th, 2012, 11:02 AM
I believe you just answered your own question.

Touche.

chattownmocs
March 8th, 2012, 08:10 AM
Video from Mocs' first scrimmage

http://www.gomocs.com/newMediaPlayer/sl/console.htm?CLIP_FILE_ID=853076&id=853076&CLIP_ID=833520&type=vod&oemid=17700&KEY=&db_oem_id=17700

Huesman after scrimmage

http://www.gomocs.com/newMediaPlayer/sl/console.htm?CLIP_ID=833521&type=vod&oemid=17700&id=853152&KEY=&db_oem_id=17700&CLIP_FILE_ID=853152

StorminASU
March 8th, 2012, 08:55 AM
Video from Mocs' first scrimmage

http://www.gomocs.com/newMediaPlayer/sl/console.htm?CLIP_FILE_ID=853076&id=853076&CLIP_ID=833520&type=vod&oemid=17700&KEY=&db_oem_id=17700

Huesman after scrimmage

http://www.gomocs.com/newMediaPlayer/sl/console.htm?CLIP_ID=833521&type=vod&oemid=17700&id=853152&KEY=&db_oem_id=17700&CLIP_FILE_ID=853152

Is Spielberg doing these movies? I bet he'd jump at the chance to further his illustrious career if he isn't involved yet.

GlassOnion
March 8th, 2012, 09:18 AM
And the Oline issues continue. If Huesman keeps rolling him out like that, the speed defenses like App and GSU are going to plant him.

Apphole
March 8th, 2012, 09:24 AM
And the Oline issues continue. If Huesman keeps rolling him out like that, the speed defenses like App and GSU are going to plant him.

There is nothing he can do to keep the App and GSU defenses from planting their QB this season.

cbarrier90
March 8th, 2012, 09:50 AM

Me: Why would he bench Coleman when our team was the one actually moving the ball?

Right. You moved the ball...right up until you got to about the 10 yard line. That's when the offense would completely fall apart and that WONDERFUL field goal kicker of yours would shank kick after kick, which, coincidentally, would have made the score 14-14 instead of 14-12.

Georgia Southern ran into the same problem when they came to Boone. Notice that they're not complaining. Why? They rallied and won the SoCon because they're Georgia Southern, and they're an elite program. Chattanooga fell apart in Boone and limped through the rest of the season, missing the playoffs yet again.

14-12.

Oh, and Terrell Robinson would have put the ball in the endzone...

chattownmocs
March 8th, 2012, 10:09 AM

"We took a sack or 2, but our offensive line did a pretty good job overall"

Coach Huesman

chattownmocs
March 8th, 2012, 10:14 AM
Right. You moved the ball...right up until you got to about the 10 yard line. That's when the offense would completely fall apart and that WONDERFUL field goal kicker of yours would shank kick after kick, which, coincidentally, would have made the score 14-14 instead of 14-12.

Georgia Southern ran into the same problem when they came to Boone. Notice that they're not complaining. Why? They rallied and won the SoCon because they're Georgia Southern, and they're an elite program. Chattanooga fell apart in Boone and limped through the rest of the season, missing the playoffs yet again.

14-12.

Oh, and Terrell Robinson would have put the ball in the endzone...

Chattanooga "fell apart" and you won by 2 at home? That's sad. Get real, App State got one of the rarest and luckiest plays that can occur in college football to avoid what would likely have been a shut out.

To your other idiotic point. BJ Coleman threw for 270 yards. If you truly believe that he should have been pulled from the game than you need to stop posting.

Apphole
March 8th, 2012, 10:17 AM
Chattanooga "fell apart" and you won by 2 at home? That's sad. Get real, App State got one of the rarest and luckiest plays that can occur in college football to avoid what would likely have been a shut out.

To your other idiotic point. BJ Coleman threw for 270 yards. If you truly believe that he should have been pulled from the game than you need to stop posting.

It happens all the time at the Rock. It's called "crowd noise" and "atmosphere." Your snapper **** himself.

cbarrier90
March 8th, 2012, 10:47 AM

A play so rare that the exact same thing happened a whole 2 years prior in a playoff game against SC State. Strangely enough, SC State looked to take the lead late on that field goal and ASU's offense was so poor that if the FG had been made, it probably would have won the game for the Bulldogs that day. Again, I don't see SCSU fans complaining...

The hits took their toll on the guy and the offense badly needed a spark. Robinson would have been that guy. At least he might have helped add to the whole 32 yards UTC's vaunted rushing attack put up in that game.

GlassOnion
March 8th, 2012, 10:54 AM
"We took a sack or 2, but our offensive line did a pretty good job overall"

Coach Huesman

Did you watch the video? They only gave up a couple of sacks because your QB was rolling to the sideline as soon as he got the snap on 3/4 of the plays. The same sideline by the way. If he comes into the season doing that you might as well pack it up for the season. We've got the best LB corp we've ever had, if you think they can pull that crap against our 3-4 your crazy.

CBarrier, I think you mean JMU, the Pierre Banks recovery.

StorminASU
March 8th, 2012, 11:01 AM

Cbarrier is right, SCSU messed up a field goal hold and we ran it back.

JMU was actually running the ball, when the carrier fumbled and the rest is history.

GlassOnion
March 8th, 2012, 11:14 AM
Cbarrier is right, SCSU messed up a field goal hold and we ran it back.

JMU was actually running the ball, when the carrier fumbled and the rest is history.

Alright then, my bad. I guess that corner of the field just has too many memories for me. Isnt that about the same spot Corey Lynch blocked the Furman kick, and we ended up blowing them out?

The Eagle's Cliff
March 8th, 2012, 11:53 AM
Chattanooga's Spring Outlook - always better than Fall results.

StorminASU
March 8th, 2012, 12:19 PM
Alright then, my bad. I guess that corner of the field just has too many memories for me. Isnt that about the same spot Corey Lynch blocked the Furman kick, and we ended up blowing them out?

I don't recall that one, but that end of the field is magical I believe. A LOT has happened down there.

HighCountry
March 8th, 2012, 12:25 PM

You seem to be forgetting the other time your O was scored upon by our D, but I guess pick six's are too rare of an occurance to rememberxrolleyesx

cbarrier90
March 8th, 2012, 12:30 PM
Cbarrier is right...

Thanks for the signature! xthumbsupx

chattownmocs
March 8th, 2012, 12:54 PM
You seem to be forgetting the other time your O was scored upon by our D, but I guess pick six's are too rare of an occurance to rememberxrolleyesx

You only scored 1 defensive touchdown and the playcalling in a 9-0 game is different than in a 6-7 game.

chattownmocs
March 8th, 2012, 12:55 PM
A play so rare that the exact same thing happened a whole 2 years prior in a playoff game against SC State. Strangely enough, SC State looked to take the lead late on that field goal and ASU's offense was so poor that if the FG had been made, it probably would have won the game for the Bulldogs that day. Again, I don't see SCSU fans complaining...

The hits took their toll on the guy and the offense badly needed a spark. Robinson would have been that guy. At least he might have helped add to the whole 32 yards UTC's vaunted rushing attack put up in that game.

Oh yes your vaunted lego stadium is just so chalked full of tradition and passion strange things just seem to happen. Flukes are no longer flukes because they happen at your stadium.

GlassOnion
March 8th, 2012, 01:01 PM
Oh yes your vaunted lego stadium is just so chalked full of tradition and passion strange things just seem to happen. Flukes are no longer flukes because they happen at your stadium.

Fine, dont call it a fluke, it was a mistake by your player.

chattownmocs
March 8th, 2012, 01:13 PM
Fine, dont call it a fluke, it was a mistake by your player.

The fact that it turned into a TD for App state is what made it a complete fluke play.

Apphole
March 8th, 2012, 01:16 PM
The fact that it turned into a TD for App state is what made it a complete fluke play.

Plays like that happen pretty much once a year, if not more. How many till it's not a fluke? xlolx

Saint3333
March 8th, 2012, 01:18 PM
2002 - 2 point conversion returned to beat Furman 16-15
2005 - Martin has no player within 3 yards of him and he trips and falls on the 2 yard line, ASU wins the game by 6.
2007 - JMU needs to take a knee and kick a FG from the 20 to win the game, they run the ball and ASU causes a fumble
2009 - SC State needs a FG to win the game, the place is rocking, bad snap ASU picks it up for a TD
2011 - Chattown's turn to feel the pain, deal with it.

Crazy things happen at the Rock you can't explain it, you don't have to like it, but you do have to go home disappointed.

StorminASU
March 8th, 2012, 01:27 PM
Thanks for the signature! xthumbsupx

Hahaha, anytime!

Apphole
March 8th, 2012, 01:33 PM
Miracles happen every day...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mAycXbA2ZhE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TMIqcDtzREQ&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NrKKu2NN_Go&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9zpDEsqrbs

Mr. C
March 8th, 2012, 01:34 PM
Did you watch the video? They only gave up a couple of sacks because your QB was rolling to the sideline as soon as he got the snap on 3/4 of the plays. The same sideline by the way. If he comes into the season doing that you might as well pack it up for the season. We've got the best LB corp we've ever had, if you think they can pull that crap against our 3-4 your crazy.

Best LB corp ever? Don't think so. ASU has had a lot of great LBs and has had years where two players from the group have ended up on NFL teams, or in NFL camps the next year. You must not have been around in the mid-90s when ASU had Dexter Coakley and Joe DiBernardo (along with Marvin Hodge). That group was so strong that six-year man Adam Neuheisel and Joey Hall came off the bench. And in 1993, they had Coakley, DiBernardo and Brent David (one of the team's all-time leading tacklers).

chattownmocs
March 8th, 2012, 01:40 PM
Plays like that happen pretty much once a year, if not more. How many till it's not a fluke? xlolx

Happen once a year in the whole country?

chattownmocs
March 8th, 2012, 01:44 PM
"Yay, we have been lucky tons of times over the years. We thrive off of other teams mistakes and fluke bounces of the ball"

Really something to be pround of you scrubs.

Apphole
March 8th, 2012, 01:48 PM
"Yay, we have been lucky tons of times over the year. We thrive off of other teams mistakes and fluke bounces of the ball"

The point is, it isn't luck, nor are they flukes. Winners find ways to win and losers find ways to lose. You're a UT(c) fan, you should be well aquatinted with this system by now. Oh yeah, that's right. You suffer from this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning%E2%80%93Kruger_effect

Horseshoe App
March 8th, 2012, 01:51 PM
Actually, three national championships and quite a few conference champioships as well. That is why we are proud of our team. Please tell me why you are so proud of a team that has done nothing in quite a while?

"Yay, we have been lucky tons of times over the year. We thrive off of other teams mistakes and fluke bounces of the ball"

chattownmocs
March 8th, 2012, 01:52 PM
The point is, it isn't luck, nor are they flukes. Winners find ways to win and losers find ways to lose. You're a UT(c) fan, you should be well aquatinted with this system by now. Oh yeah, that's right. You suffer from this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning%E2%80%93Kruger_effect

When the other team makes a mistake that you did not force, that is luck. Plain and simple. You did not cause Chattanooga to fail to execute a snap. A poor snap is not a reflection on Chattanooga's football team as losers, and it sure as hell doesn't make App State winners. Anytime the other team lines up for a chip shot FG, and you score a TD. That was a fluke and it is way beyond good luck.

Mountaineer#96
March 8th, 2012, 01:53 PM

hahahahahahaha! Watching UT-C lose is like watching the sunrise......it just happens no need to explain it.

Apphole
March 8th, 2012, 02:08 PM
hahahahahahaha! Watching UT-C lose is like watching the sunrise......it just happens no need to explain it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1E6IfdUJn6s

ASUMountaineer
March 8th, 2012, 02:17 PM
"Yay, we have been lucky tons of times over the years. We thrive off of other teams mistakes and fluke bounces of the ball"

Isn't it all about winning, champ?

ASUMountaineer
March 8th, 2012, 02:20 PM
When the other team makes a mistake that you did not force, that is luck. Plain and simple. You did not cause Chattanooga to fail to execute a snap. A poor snap is not a reflection on Chattanooga's football team as losers, and it sure as hell doesn't make App State winners. Anytime the other team lines up for a chip shot FG, and you score a TD. That was a fluke and it is way beyond good luck.

Regardless of the word you want to use, the scoreboard is what matters. Whining about it six months later isn't going to change that fact.

You would think a D-I team could easily execute a chip-shot FG...especially a team that is as awesomely superior as UTC.

Again, why so defensive/sensitive?

asumike83
March 8th, 2012, 02:20 PM
http://1337gif.com/images/gif/Popcorn-Deer-52.gif

chattownmocs
March 8th, 2012, 02:30 PM
Regardless of the word you want to use, the scoreboard is what matters. Whining about it six months later isn't going to change that fact.

You would think a D-I team could easily execute a chip-shot FG...especially a team that is as awesomely superior as UTC.

Again, why so defensive/sensitive?

Why so ignorant. I didn't bring up the App State game. You or one of your clones did that. I simply created a thread and followed wherever you tools wanted to take it. So once again. LEARN HOW TO FOLLOW A THREAD.

Apphole
March 8th, 2012, 02:36 PM
Why so ignorant. I didn't bring up the App State game. You or one of your clones did that. I simply created a thread and followed wherever you tools wanted to take. So once again. LEARN HOW TO FOLLOW A THREAD.

I thought the purpose of all your threads was to make fun of you....

"one of your clones did that" Every App fan is a clone of ASUMountaineer? I was wondering why I didn't have a belly button.

chattownmocs
March 8th, 2012, 02:41 PM

"one of your clones did that" Every App fan is a clone of ASUMountaineer? I was wondering why I didn't have a belly button.

It probably should be "one of you clones"

Apphole
March 8th, 2012, 02:45 PM
It probably should be "one of you clones"

ASU vs UTC 2012

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT4kGLKPWWdsqpsw3x4w_y7dK43uwXpj 2QJgDworA8w04CmYX3pJA

ASUMountaineer
March 8th, 2012, 03:05 PM
Why so ignorant. ? I didn't bring up the App State game. You or one of your clones did that. I simply created a thread and followed wherever you tools wanted to take it. So once again. LEARN HOW TO FOLLOW A THREAD.

At least you are consistent. Speaking of ignorant, who said anything about bringing up the App State game? Not I.

BTW, following a thread has nothing to do with it. I responded to your post, that is how threads evolve. You pointed out that you "simply created a thread and followed wherever you tools wanted to take it." Threads are taken places by people replying to posts. I surely hope you're able to follow such a simple premise. If not, that's not surprising, given that punctuation seems to be too difficult for you to grasp.

ASUMountaineer
March 8th, 2012, 03:07 PM

Well, I am an original...whatever that means. I have to say though, since Opie left, I'm glad Chatty has filled his spot as the delusional whipping boy. The entertainment is surely worth the price of admission.

Apphole
March 8th, 2012, 03:25 PM
Flukes are no longer flukes because they happen at your stadium.

Just to put this to rest, "flukes" happen more often in KBS, especially the ol' UTC bad snap, because of these people

http://highcountrypress.com/wp/2011/09/27/mountaineer-fan-photos-3/?nggpage=2

chattanoogamocs
March 9th, 2012, 01:22 AM
Pot meet kettle. Youre king of asinine points and comments. If you werent so caustic to begin with, you probably wouldnt get this reaction. Dont start nothin', wont be nothin'.

Someday you guys might figure out that he is getting exactly the reaction he wants.

Eh, probably not...every thread that Moctown starts ends up like this, so I guess y'all never will figure it out. :)

ASUMountaineer
March 9th, 2012, 08:12 AM
Someday you guys might figure out that he is getting exactly the reaction he wants.

Eh, probably not...every thread that Moctown starts ends up like this, so I guess y'all never will figure it out. :)

Some of us like really cheap entertainment, and he provides it. As I said, it's worth the price of admission. xlolx

Mountaineer#96
March 9th, 2012, 05:01 PM
Pretty much a chattown smack thread now....

chattownmocs
March 12th, 2012, 08:06 AM
http://www.wrcbtv.com/story/17133490/baylor-kicker-ribeiro-commits-to-utc

Mocs get late commitment from Baylor School kicker Henrique Ribeiro.

chattownmocs
March 13th, 2012, 08:30 AM
http://www.timesfreepress.com/news/2012/mar/12/ribeiro-official-as-mocs-signee-chattanooga/?sportscollege

Mocs officially sign Ribeiro.

Beast.

blueballs
March 13th, 2012, 03:17 PM
Only in Chattanooga is a kicker a "beast..." xlolx

GlassOnion
March 13th, 2012, 03:20 PM

Probably blocks better than their OL.

citdog
March 13th, 2012, 03:22 PM

at ease there poindexter.

Apphole
March 13th, 2012, 03:55 PM
http://www.timesfreepress.com/news/2012/mar/12/ribeiro-official-as-mocs-signee-chattanooga/?sportscollege

Mocs officially sign Ribeiro.

Beast.

Have you seen this guy!? He must be money from 70 yards. I think his body type better suits him for DL though...

http://www.marveldirectory.com/pictures/individuals/b_3d/beast.gif

chattownmocs
March 13th, 2012, 06:41 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rvKYlATsXd0

janikowski, is that you?

citdog
March 13th, 2012, 07:12 PM
http://www.wrcbtv.com/story/17133490/baylor-kicker-ribeiro-commits-to-utc

Mocs get late commitment from Baylor School kicker Henrique Ribeiro.

http://images.halloweencostumes.com/adult-sombrero.jpg

chattownmocs
March 14th, 2012, 07:44 AM
http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/file.php?2,file=31117,filename=u-jelly-bro.jpg

ASUMountaineer
March 14th, 2012, 08:59 AM

I think they need someone that can snap the ball on FGA. Just sayin...

chattownmocs
March 14th, 2012, 11:56 AM
He's not a "beast"

I'm upgrading him to "monster" status

And anyone who watched the 1st highlight in the video I posted could see that.

Milktruck74
March 19th, 2012, 06:59 AM
Best LB corp ever? Don't think so. ASU has had a lot of great LBs and has had years where two players from the group have ended up on NFL teams, or in NFL camps the next year. You must not have been around in the mid-90s when ASU had Dexter Coakley and Joe DiBernardo (along with Marvin Hodge). That group was so strong that six-year man Adam Neuheisel and Joey Hall came off the bench. And in 1993, they had Coakley, DiBernardo and Brent David (one of the team's all-time leading tacklers).

Agreed, I played against the LB crew in the mid 90's (as an OL) and played with Dexter at prep school...The current crop would have to be pretty dang special to top that unit!!!

Apphole
March 19th, 2012, 08:34 AM
Agreed, I played against the LB crew in the mid 90's (as an OL) and played with Dexter at prep school...The current crop would have to be pretty dang special to top that unit!!!

Not saying that they're better than the mid 90's squad (since I was 7-8 years old at the time), but this years squad overall is just scary. If I were a SoCon QB, I'd be terrified.

citdog
March 19th, 2012, 11:55 AM
He's not a "beast"

kicking off a tee in high school is WAY different than kicking off the ground in college. we will see how this boy adjusts.

DJKyR0
March 19th, 2012, 01:22 PM
He's not a "beast"

http://i.imgur.com/LN5Zf.png

citdog
March 19th, 2012, 01:31 PM
unit!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BxuCeHUxoBY

chattownmocs
March 19th, 2012, 02:29 PM
Spring Outlook: Runnng backs

http://www.gomocs.com/ViewArticle.dbml?SPSID=88679&SPID=10577&DB_LANG=C&ATCLID=205400410&DB_OEM_ID=17700

I expect Keon to take this job over and be the featured back by September 1st.

Milktruck74
March 19th, 2012, 03:51 PM
kicking off a tee in high school is WAY different than kicking off the ground in college. we will see how this boy adjusts.

I can't speak for all his games, but someone told me he actually kicked off the ground his senior year, and I can verify it on one game.

StorminASU
March 20th, 2012, 07:53 AM
Spring Outlook: Runnng backs

http://www.gomocs.com/ViewArticle.dbml?SPSID=88679&SPID=10577&DB_LANG=C&ATCLID=205400410&DB_OEM_ID=17700

I expect Keon to take this job over and be the featured back by September 1st.

I heard Reggie Bush was interested in the opportunity. Can you confirm that?

chattownmocs
March 21st, 2012, 02:59 PM
Spring Outlook:

Tight Ends

http://www.gomocs.com/ViewArticle.dbml?SPSID=88679&SPID=10577&DB_LANG=C&ATCLID=205401592&DB_OEM_ID=17700

chattownmocs
March 22nd, 2012, 01:19 PM
Spring Outlook:

Receivers

http://www.gomocs.com/ViewArticle.dbml?SPSID=88679&SPID=10577&DB_LANG=C&ATCLID=205402234&DB_OEM_ID=17700

Apphole
March 22nd, 2012, 01:32 PM
WHO F***IN' CARES
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2756/4441741044_ee9f9d99f5_o.jpg

chattownmocs
March 22nd, 2012, 03:01 PM
WHO F***IN' CARES
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2756/4441741044_ee9f9d99f5_o.jpg

What people definitely don't care about are your little bitch sob stories about how you have either been punked out, or gotten your *** beaten at half the SOCON venues. Yet you tell them anyway, at least this has some informative information on a football team.

No one cares when you graduated, noone cares when you got a job, and noone cares when you joined a club. GTFO

blueballs
March 22nd, 2012, 03:35 PM
Sources report that the Broncos tried to offer Tebow to the Mocs but Heussman told Elway that they were so loaded that the only use they had for Tebow was as team chaplain, and they weren't going to trade for a preacher, hence the trade to the Jets.

Apphole
March 22nd, 2012, 03:42 PM
What people definitely don't care about are your little bitch sob stories about how you have either been punked out, or gotten your *** beaten at half the SOCON venues. Yet you tell them anyway, at least this has some informative information on a football team.

No one cares when you graduated, noone cares when you got a job, and noone cares when you joined a club. GTFO

I'm 3-0 in fights at SoCon venues. 2 of which were Kidd Brewer Stadium. You are a laughing stock; a poster who's only allowed to stay because your delusions entertain the majority of the posters here.

And at least my signature isn't a blatant lie.

chattownmocs
March 22nd, 2012, 07:15 PM
I'm 3-0 in fights at SoCon venues. 2 of which were Kidd Brewer Stadium. You are a laughing stock; a poster who's only allowed to stay because your delusions entertain the majority of the posters here.

And at least my signature isn't a blatant lie.

I enjoy the haters. Because I know that they are either homers from other SOCON teams, or they don't know enough about the subject to give an informed opinion.

My signature is fact, it has been fact for several years now, and the gap continues to widen every single year as Chattanooga continues to be the dominant overall athletic force in the SOCON.

Saint3333
March 22nd, 2012, 08:33 PM
I enjoy the haters. Because I know that they are either homers from other SOCON teams, or they don't know enough about the subject to give an informed opinion.

My signature is fact, it has been fact for several years now, and the gap continues to widen every single year as Chattanooga continues to be the dominant overall athletic force in the SOCON.

www.soconsports.com would disagree. Here are the facts AGAIN (the site didn't have women sports prior to 1983 so I used Chattanoogamocs records for basketball, softball, and volleyball. If there was a regular and tournament champion in the sport only tourney champs were counted. Someone please mark this post for future reference:

ASU UTC
Men's
CC 14 4
Golf 2 4
Tennis 2 12
T&F (O) 18 0
Basketball 2 10
Football 11 4
Soccer 12 0
Baseball 5 0
T&F (I) 18 0
Wrestling 6 25
Men's Total 90 59

Women's
Basketball 10 24
Golf 0 2
Softball 0 17
T&F (I) 16 1
Volleyball 4 6
CC 9 7
Soccer 0 0
Tennis 0 5
T&F (O) 17 0
Women's Total 56 62

Total 146 121

cbarrier90
March 22nd, 2012, 09:29 PM

Well, while you enjoy that, I'll enjoy ASU's SoCon-leading baseball team, conference champion wrestling team, and consistent national contender in football.

Lakes might be a tad delusional, but at least he's passionate about his Bison and occasionally plays along when his threads get derailed (pretty much every one of them.)

You on the other hand are just bitter, and it's sad.

I would tell you to go root for the Vols, but I'm not sure that would improve your temperament either...

Apphole
March 23rd, 2012, 12:08 AM
Well, while you enjoy that, I'll enjoy ASU's SoCon-leading baseball team, conference champion wrestling team, and consistent national contender in football.

Lakes might be a tad delusional, but at least he's passionate about his Bison and occasionally plays along when his threads get derailed (pretty much every one of them.)

You on the other hand are just bitter, and it's sad.

I would tell you to go root for the Vols, but I'm not sure that would improve your temperament either...

He's already a known Vols fan

ASUMountaineer
March 23rd, 2012, 07:42 AM

I guess the old adage that it "takes one to know one" is correct in determining "homers." Everyone posting here, except for maybe SCFF, is a homer. The vast majority of your posts regarding FCS football are homerish.

On a side note: I, unlike others, do not mind that you are posting info about Chatty's spring outlook...that's what this board is for. You're not posting them on threads for other teams, and that's good. In that aspect, keep up the good work. Heck, just keep doing what you're doing...as I've said, it's entertainment that's worth the price of admission.

Apphole
March 23rd, 2012, 08:44 AM
I guess the old adage that it "takes one to know one" is correct in determining "homers." Everyone posting here, except for maybe SCFF, is a homer. The vast majority of your posts regarding FCS football are homerish.

On a side note: I, unlike others, do not mind that you are posting info about Chatty's spring outlook...that's what this board is for. You're not posting them on threads for other teams, and that's good. In that aspect, keep up the good work. Heck, just keep doing what you're doing...as I've said, it's entertainment that's worth the price of admission.

I think Chattown brings a whole new level to homersim. I mean, the guy has seriously convinced himself that UTC football is elite in the Southern Conference. They are certainly good squad as of late, but to profess them pre-season champs, year-in and year-out, after annual subpar seasons is just asinine. Couple that with his crass, confrontational post style and it's a recipe for being the biggest douche on AGS.

blueballs
March 23rd, 2012, 09:02 AM
I think Chattown brings a whole new level to homersim. I mean, the guy has seriously convinced himself that UTC football is elite in the Southern Conference. They are certainly good squad as of late, but to profess them pre-season champs, year-in and year-out, after annual subpar seasons is just asinine. Couple that with his crass, confrontational post style and it's a recipe for being the biggest douche on AGS.

But that, like a scout team QB or a kickoff commando, is a role that needs filling for the forum to reach its full entertainment potential. The fact that he fills the role with such aplomb is just icing on the cake.

Apphole
March 23rd, 2012, 09:09 AM
But that, like a scout team QB or a kickoff commando, is a role that needs filling for the forum to reach its full entertainment potential. The fact that he fills the role with such aplomb is just icing on the cake.

Yeah, I called him the laughing stock; The village idiot, as of were. I'm glad he is here for entertainment value. I absolutely LOVE his post-App loss cry baby threads. CLASSIC. I just wanted to make sure he knew that he was being laughed at, not with.

WH49er
March 23rd, 2012, 09:51 AM
Couple that with his crass, confrontational post style and it's a recipe for being the biggest douche on AGS.

Hilarious that you of all people post this.

Apphole
March 23rd, 2012, 09:53 AM
Hilarious that you of all people post this.

My interaction with you and your brood is not necessarily consistent with my normal demeanor on this website.

Silenoz
March 23rd, 2012, 12:06 PM

Eh, my team wins like 11+ games a year (more than Chatty has EVER won in a season) and I still don't think as highly of our squad as he does year in and year out

ASUMountaineer
March 26th, 2012, 09:08 AM
Eh, my team wins like 11+ games a year (more than Chatty has EVER won in a season) and I still don't think as highly of our squad as he does year in and year out

Where did I say anything counter to that? We're all homers, it's just to differing levels.

ASUMountaineer
March 26th, 2012, 09:10 AM

Of course he does, I did not indicate otherwise. Most of his posts are delusional, we all get that...I did not defend his posting style.

chattownmocs
March 27th, 2012, 11:43 AM
And back to the Spring Outlook:

Offensive Line

http://www.gomocs.com/ViewArticle.dbml?SPSID=88679&SPID=10577&DB_LANG=C&ATCLID=205403099&DB_OEM_ID=17700

Got some experience, have to get better. Injuries abound

chattownmocs
March 27th, 2012, 11:46 AM
Offense improves in 2nd scrimmage.

http://www.gomocs.com/ViewArticle.dbml?SPSID=88679&SPID=10577&DB_LANG=C&ATCLID=205403594&DB_OEM_ID=17700

Robinson better step up or Jacob Huesman will be the featured QB

chattownmocs
March 27th, 2012, 11:49 AM
Spring Outlook:

Defensive line

http://www.gomocs.com/ViewArticle.dbml?SPSID=88679&SPID=10577&DB_LANG=C&ATCLID=205404500&DB_OEM_ID=17700

This will be a very solid group. The Defensive Ends, Tull and Williams, will combine for over 20 sacks.

http://image.cdnllnwnl.xosnetwork.com/pics32/640/UQ/UQKYALGYDBYZKBC.20120327020325.jpg

Mountaineer#96
March 27th, 2012, 12:36 PM
Spring Outlook:

Defensive line

http://www.gomocs.com/ViewArticle.dbml?SPSID=88679&SPID=10577&DB_LANG=C&ATCLID=205404500&DB_OEM_ID=17700

This will be a very solid group. The Defensive Ends, Tull and Williams, will combine for over 20 sacks.

We always love how certain you are..........

blueballs
March 27th, 2012, 03:19 PM
The Defensive Ends, Tull and Williams, will combine for over 20 sacks.

Gonna be awfully hard for them to get 20 sacks with all the run first teams and FBS on the schedule...

Saint3333
March 27th, 2012, 03:28 PM
We always love how certain you are..........

What do you expect from someone that continues to ignore facts?

DJKyR0
March 27th, 2012, 03:55 PM
Serious question - is there any spot on the field where Chatty doesn't rival the talent and composure of the best units in the nation?

Skjellyfetti
March 27th, 2012, 04:23 PM
Robinson better step up or Jacob Huesman will be the featured QB

If Huesman has his daddy's genes... he'll have it locked up heading into opening weekend and then find some way to **** it all up right before gametime.

chattownmocs
March 28th, 2012, 06:58 AM
If Huesman has his daddy's genes... he'll have it locked up heading into opening weekend and then find some way to **** it all up right before gametime.

That's a cool story but how does it relate to his daddy again?

PaladinFan
March 28th, 2012, 07:18 AM
Serious question - is there any spot on the field where Chatty doesn't rival the talent and composure of the best units in the nation?

Quarterback, running back, receiver, tight end, and o-line.

Frankly, UTC has a playoff calibre defense. They do not have a playoff calibre offense. It informs why they are (A) a .500 football team, and (B) why they lose leads late in games. They simply aren't able to get a lead and keep it late in football games by running the clock. They have to rely on their defense to bail them out over and over. Not necessarily unheard of, though (Furman had this gameplan for the past several years...coughing up leads late with an inability to control the fourth quarter).

StorminASU
March 28th, 2012, 07:55 AM

Their water boy placed second at the International Hydration Competition sponsored by Gatorade, so there's at least one better component of their team. For failing the school, he was quickly executed and offered up to Huesman for his evening dinner. A little known fact is Huesman feeds off those souls who are weaker than him. Very dark stuff happening to keep them on top.

Apphole
March 28th, 2012, 08:29 AM
Their water boy placed second at the International Hydration Competition sponsored by Gatorade, so there's at least one better component of their team. For failing the school, he was quickly executed and offered up to Huesman for his evening dinner. A little known fact is Huesman feeds off those souls who are weaker than him. Very dark stuff happening to keep them on top.

xlolx

Skjellyfetti
March 28th, 2012, 09:02 AM
That's a cool story but how does it relate to his daddy again?

His penchant for giving up HUGE leads late. (and then whining about how unfair it all is in the press later xlolx)

See 21 point 4th quarter lead squandered against App in 2010. See 27 point 3rd quarter lead squandered against Citadel in 2011 for any references you need.

chattownmocs
March 28th, 2012, 12:09 PM
His penchant for giving up HUGE leads late. (and then whining about how unfair it all is in the press later xlolx)

See 21 point 4th quarter lead squandered against App in 2010. See 27 point 3rd quarter lead squandered against Citadel in 2011 for any references you need.

So if Jacob Huesman is anything like his Daddy he will be a four year starter at Chattanooga, win 2 SOCON championships, prove himself as a position coach, a recruiter, and as a coordinator. Become a head coach at turn that program 90 degrees his first 3 years with great prospects of taking it the other 90 in the near future. Future's bright for young Jacob.

chattownmocs
March 29th, 2012, 10:21 AM
Spring Outlook:

Linebackers

http://www.gomocs.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=17700&ATCLID=205405729

The loss of consiglio can't be taken lightly but this is still a very very solid group.

ALPHAGRIZ1
March 29th, 2012, 10:55 AM
This thread is a hate crime I can agree with......................

chattownmocs
April 2nd, 2012, 07:05 AM
Article

http://www.gomocs.com/ViewArticle.dbml?SPSID=88679&SPID=10577&DB_LANG=C&ATCLID=205407004&DB_OEM_ID=17700

Spring game highlights

http://www.gomocs.com/newMediaPlayer/sl/console.htm?CLIP_FILE_ID=858241&db_oem_id=17700&id=858241&KEY=&type=vod&oemid=17700&CLIP_ID=837849

Marlon Anthony Interview

http://www.gomocs.com/newMediaPlayer/sl/console.htm?CLIP_FILE_ID=858169&db_oem_id=17700&id=858169&KEY=&type=vod&oemid=17700&CLIP_ID=837848

Wes Dothard Interview

http://www.gomocs.com/newMediaPlayer/sl/console.htm?CLIP_FILE_ID=858171&db_oem_id=17700&id=858171&KEY=&type=vod&oemid=17700&CLIP_ID=837925

Jacob Huesman Interview

http://www.gomocs.com/newMediaPlayer/sl/console.htm?CLIP_FILE_ID=858168&db_oem_id=17700&id=858168&KEY=&type=vod&oemid=17700&CLIP_ID=837923

Terrell Robinson Interview

http://www.gomocs.com/newMediaPlayer/sl/console.htm?CLIP_FILE_ID=858170&db_oem_id=17700&id=858170&KEY=&type=vod&oemid=17700&CLIP_ID=837924

furbaloffear
April 2nd, 2012, 12:59 PM
Dear lord that highlights video is like watching the worst stop motion film ever... Can hardly even tell what's going on at 2 frames per second.

chattownmocs
April 2nd, 2012, 01:11 PM
Dear lord that highlights video is like watching the worst stop motion film ever... Can hardly even tell what's going on at 2 frames per second.

Yeah it kind of defeats the purpose of even making a video.

chattownmocs
April 4th, 2012, 06:52 AM
Spring Outlook: Defensive backs

http://www.gomocs.com/ViewArticle.dbml?SPSID=88679&SPID=10577&DB_LANG=C&ATCLID=205408156&DB_OEM_ID=17700

Eaglesrus
April 4th, 2012, 07:45 AM

I wondered if anyone was actually checking out all of these links that Chattown has been posting. I'm greatly relieved that his efforts haven't been in vain.

Welcome to the board furbaloffear.

furbaloffear
April 4th, 2012, 11:41 AM
Haha thanks! I've been lurking for a couple years now, just don't post a whole lot. And I like to stay up-to-date on how the rest of the socon is doing since there's only so much App info coming out at the moment.

citdog
April 4th, 2012, 12:41 PM
I wondered if anyone was actually checking out all of these links that Chattown has been posting. I'm greatly relieved that his efforts haven't been in vain.

Welcome to the board furbaloffear.

SHUT YOUR WHORE MOUTH

Eaglesrus
April 4th, 2012, 01:08 PM
SHUT YOUR WHORE MOUTH

A ray of sunshine from an old friend, my day is now complete!