PDA

View Full Version : JMU Gets Late QB Recruit From SoCal

JMU Duke Dog
June 6th, 2006, 12:23 PM
JMU has recently added its third QB for the 2006 recruiting class.

http://www.caazone.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=47758

BigDukeDawg
June 6th, 2006, 02:05 PM
Move Landers to wideout, have this McPherson kid at the number 2 slot? whatcha think?

Linehawg
June 6th, 2006, 04:03 PM
Landers legs looked pretty good in the Spring Game. If this Cal kid is a "pro-style" QB you may want another "dual-threat" in there when you need it or if problems along the o-line starts to dictate it.

jmuroller
June 6th, 2006, 07:42 PM
I doubt he stays at QB for very long. With McPherson and Dudzik, and with his size...he could be a TE before long.

blukeys
June 6th, 2006, 07:53 PM
Delaware's current roster (not counting this year's recruits) has 6 players who started at QB in High School. One will start at WR (Aaron Love) and one may start at TE (Rob Agnone). Frequently, in high school the QB is just the best all around athlete on the team. If he doesn't play QB JMU will find a place for this guy. :nod:

Tribe4SF
June 6th, 2006, 08:10 PM
This kid is slow, and would need to add alot of size and strength to play TE. 200 lb. bench and 21" vertical don't add up to a TE, especially coupled with a 5.1 40. He stays a QB.

blukeys
June 6th, 2006, 08:17 PM
This kid is slow, and would need to add alot of size and strength to play TE. 200 lb. bench and 21" vertical don't add up to a TE, especially coupled with a 5.1 40. He stays a QB.

Sounds like a kid who was expecting a I-A scolly and then it didn't come thru.

SoCon48
June 6th, 2006, 08:33 PM
JMU has recently added its third QB for the 2006 recruiting class.

http://www.caazone.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=47758

Uh oh. Hope he's not ready by the App game.

jmuroller
June 6th, 2006, 08:35 PM
Uh oh. Hope he's not ready by the App game.

Don't worry. We've got our QB plans for the Rock already set:hurray: :smiley_wi

SoCon48
June 6th, 2006, 08:52 PM
Don't worry. We've got our QB plans for the Rock already set:hurray: :smiley_wi

Oh? Is he practicing getting up off his back gracefully and tackling DB's and DE's after interceptions??:eyebrow:

BigDukeDawg
June 6th, 2006, 09:07 PM
haha aw man i cant wait for the app state game, but speakin of weird quarterbacks... how bout 6'5 290 Chuck Suppon, imagine playin high school ball against that hoss?

blukeys
June 6th, 2006, 09:39 PM
Oh? Is he practicing getting up off his back gracefully and tackling DB's and DE's after interceptions??:eyebrow:

Rascati can telegraph his throws but he does not make bad decisions and he is very capable of tackling anyone as he is a strong athletic kid. Check his INT totals they are impressive. I would advise your pass rushers to really wrap him up. Rascati is not an easy guy to bring down!!!:nod:

blur2005
June 7th, 2006, 01:37 AM
I would advise your pass rushers to really wrap him up. Rascati is not an easy guy to bring down!!!:nod:
Just watch a replay of the national championship game...or really almost any game Rascati has played in to see how good his escapability is.

th0m
June 7th, 2006, 07:11 AM
Can we please fast-forward time 80 days or so!