PDA

View Full Version : Poll: Which Message Boards Should I Quit Posting On?

ALPHAGRIZ1
February 6th, 2012, 12:16 PM
I need to scale down my entire operation since Obama is tanking the economy on purpose..............so I have to cut back like everyone else but dont want to shortchange any of you like the Kommandar in chief.

So help a brotha out...........

blueballs
February 6th, 2012, 01:22 PM
Pee in butt...

ursus arctos horribilis
February 6th, 2012, 01:46 PM
I cast my vote in the interest of self preservation.

Sorry Alf.

Bogus Megapardus
February 6th, 2012, 01:58 PM
What not post on the Lafayette Sports Forum (http://lafayettesports.myfreeforum.org/index.php) instead? That's where the ridiculous thoughts that generate the random humor of hijacked AGS threads often are generated. LFN gets his jollies out there. So do DFW HOYA and Sader87. Even Bisonville folks are known to show up. We don't discriminate, except when we do.

AppAlum2003
February 6th, 2012, 01:58 PM
c) The Magna Carta

ALPHAGRIZ1
February 6th, 2012, 01:59 PM
What is it with message boards and bad ownership?

I mean first of all you have eGriz....enough said, Bisonville is owned by puritans and AGS? WTF gives?

Ursus is like a wooden boat with a broken leaky hull taking on water, and Cleets is the guy that throws the anchor in the water.......then decides to take the anchor back out and put it on the boat after neatly winding the anchor rope into a figure 8 shape.

I seriously dont know why I post on any of these sites anymore, all I do is add content to the site and this is the stale crap sandwich I get in return?

***** this, I am going to go hang out with D1B and think about new ideas for a retirement thread.

AG1 is OUT

BEAR
February 6th, 2012, 02:05 PM
It's sad that you didn't put as an option: None of the above.

I may not agree with everything you say and sometimes I wonder if you post after you drink, but it sure makes me laugh to see everyone take your stuff seriously. xlolx
I believe you may have posted on ucafans.com and if it's you then I commend your great behavior. Post where you want..what you want..when you want...it's lame to see all the smack talk go uncontested.

ursus arctos horribilis
February 6th, 2012, 02:11 PM
What is it with message boards and bad ownership?

I mean first of all you have eGriz....enough said, Bisonville is owned by puritans and AGS? WTF gives?

Ursus is like a wooden boat with a broken leaky hull taking on water, and Cleets is the guy that throws the anchor in the water.......then decides to take the anchor back out and put it on the boat after neatly winding the anchor rope into a figure 8 shape.

I seriously dont know why I post on any of these sites anymore, all I do is add content to the site and this is the stale crap sandwich I get in return?

***** this, I am going to go hang out with D1B and think about new ideas for a retirement thread.

AG1 is OUT

Wow did you **** that one up.

ALPHAGRIZ1
February 6th, 2012, 02:13 PM
Did I

ursus arctos horribilis
February 6th, 2012, 02:17 PM
Did I

At least that was funny.

ursus arctos horribilis
February 6th, 2012, 02:18 PM
was it

LakesBison
February 6th, 2012, 02:23 PM
Bisonville is owned by puritans. yes, if you aint sucking on that 1 fat dude's sausage or blowing your wad on AG's face.

McNeese72
February 6th, 2012, 02:23 PM
http://www.geauxcowboys-eastside.org/images/popcorn.gif

http://www.geauxcowboys-eastside.org/images/popcorn.gif

Doc

ALPHAGRIZ1
February 6th, 2012, 04:29 PM
I see Cleets is manipulating this poll in between his steam and starch routine.

I am very close to un-validating this poll because there is no doubt in anyones mind its being tampered with.

xcoffeex

Thundar
February 6th, 2012, 04:47 PM
Bisonville is owned by puritans. yes, if you aint sucking on that 1 fat dude's sausage or blowing your wad on AG's face.

Lakes is that you?

rancher griz
February 8th, 2012, 01:28 AM
Alpha can't quit. He's tried but he can't. He's quit egriz at least 49 times already. Probably has been banned an additional 24 times. Yet, he's still posting... Drama...