PDA

View Full Version : Is NDSU the Next...........

ALPHAGRIZ1
February 3rd, 2012, 10:32 AM
Boise St?

:D

Granted their fans have already made the move up...........so when do you think the team will follow?

Discuss

xcoffeex

darell1976
February 3rd, 2012, 10:33 AM
When the Yellow turf is installed in the Fargodome.xlolx

ALPHAGRIZ1
February 3rd, 2012, 10:36 AM
When the Yellow turf is installed in the Fargodome.xlolx

I bet the Sue (or whatever PC name you have now) would love that.............that way when you guys run into the Dome and piss down your legs nobody would notice.

xcoffeex

darell1976
February 3rd, 2012, 10:38 AM
I bet the Sue (or whatever PC name you have now) would love that.............that way when you guys run into the Dome and piss down your legs nobody would notice.

xcoffeex

Seeing UND is 4-1 in the Fargodome I think the Bison will be the ones pissing.

BisonHype!
February 3rd, 2012, 10:44 AM

xcoffeex

ZING!!!! Alpha sets it up...and knocks it down!!!!

Funny stuff, but ya. Every team is amped to take on the world when their favorite team wins the national championship. Reality sets in after awhile, but in there are FCS teams that can compete with the big boys every so often. In NDSU's case, we have been multisport competing very well. Basketball, baseball, softball, football, volleyball, golf, track have all been doing well on the big stage and making it to the big tourney's as of late.

ALPHAGRIZ1
February 3rd, 2012, 10:45 AM
As an aside......what is the name of your stadium at ND where the Griz will be kicking your *** this fall?

darell1976
February 3rd, 2012, 10:51 AM
As an aside......what is the name of your stadium at ND where the Griz will be kicking your *** this fall?

Kick our @ss? You guys barely beat us during our 3-8 season 0f 2010 in Missoula. But the stadium is the Alerus Center where we have only lost 11 games since it opened in 2001. Don't think you are going to waltz in and take us down without a fight. It should be a good fight.

LakesBison
February 3rd, 2012, 10:52 AM
Absolutely NDSU is the next boise state and once again the abortion known as darrel.starts up.again, jeesus stfu!

if NDSU leaders and fargo leaders had any balls, wed be in the MWC

ALPHAGRIZ1
February 3rd, 2012, 10:53 AM
Kick our @ss? You guys barely beat us during our 3-8 season 0f 2010 in Missoula. But the stadium is the Alerus Center where we have only lost 11 games since it opened in 2001. Don't think you are going to waltz in and take us down without a fight. It should be a good fight.

A bottle of your favorite adult beverage says we win by 10+?

I will take a bottle of Absolute...................just bring it with to your tailgate and I will swing by and get it at halftime.

Deal?

darell1976
February 3rd, 2012, 10:54 AM
Absolutely NDSU is the next boise state and once again the abortion known as darrel.starts up.again, jeesus stfu!

if NDSU leaders and fargo leaders had any balls, wed be in the MWC

Obviously your mother's abortion failed....You have all the FBS answers Lakes go up to Gene Taylor or the NDSU president and tell them this...when they laugh in your face come back to see us.

darell1976
February 3rd, 2012, 10:56 AM
A bottle of your favorite adult beverage says we win by 10+?

I will take a bottle of Absolute...................just bring it with to your tailgate and I will swing by and get it at halftime.

Deal?

I am not a betting man...or a drinking one of course being a Montana fan you need alcohol.xlolx If Montana beats UND by 10 or more I will change my avatar to a Grizzly. If UND wins you change yours to UND for the rest of the season. How about that?

NoDak 4 Ever
February 3rd, 2012, 11:02 AM
God damn troll threads, why oh why do I do this to myself?

NDSU is ****ing NDSU, it is not Boise State. Why don't you ask Montana if they are Boise State before you go stirring the pot? Boise State has an athletic budget that is double that of NDSU. We can't even scrape up enough money to get the damn BSA renovated.

ALPHAGRIZ1
February 3rd, 2012, 11:03 AM
I am not a betting man...or a drinking one of course being a Montana fan you need alcohol.xlolx If Montana beats UND by 10 or more I will change my avatar to a Grizzly. If UND wins you change yours to UND for the rest of the season. How about that?

First of all, my Dad always told me never to bet with a man that doesnt drink................but he said a lot of things I didnt listen too so I will accept your bet if we do the avatar swap for a week not the whole year. I cant deprive this board of my avatar for that long.

ALPHAGRIZ1
February 3rd, 2012, 11:04 AM
God damn troll threads, why oh why do I do this to myself?

NDSU is ****ing NDSU, it is not Boise State. Why don't you ask Montana if they are Boise State before you go stirring the pot? Boise State has an athletic budget that is double that of NDSU. We can't even scrape up enough money to get the damn BSA renovated.

A Boise St fan would never have responded like this.

Maybe if you tried emulating them a little more the money would soon follow?

darell1976
February 3rd, 2012, 11:06 AM
First of all, my Dad always told me never to bet with a man that doesnt drink................but he said a lot of things I didnt listen too so I will accept your bet if we do the avatar swap for a week not the whole year. I cant deprive this board of my avatar for that long.

Deal... from Oct 20th (after the game which time is not set yet) to Oct 27th before the next game (for UND thats Montana State).

LakesBison
February 3rd, 2012, 11:15 AM
This thread was deemed irrelvant once mr abortion darrel showed up

ALPHAGRIZ1
February 3rd, 2012, 11:18 AM
Im right to life so..............................................we cool?

BisonHype!
February 3rd, 2012, 11:20 AM
Deal... from Oct 20th (after the game which time is not set yet) to Oct 27th before the next game (for UND thats Montana State).

I will make sure to remember this bet. But what if the Griz win by 9? Damnit I want somebody's avatar changing! If the Griz win by less than 10, Darell you should atleast have to create a topic stating the Griz are better than UND. I know I don't have a horse in this, but that would suck to wait until Oct., and nobody loses the bet.

darell1976
February 3rd, 2012, 11:42 AM
This thread was deemed irrelvant once mr abortion darrel showed up

Mr Abortion..nerd. whatelse you got you 2 year old?

ALPHAGRIZ1
February 3rd, 2012, 11:46 AM
I have a funny feeling that there is definitely going to be a response to this in the near future..................................now WTF was this thread about?

darell1976
February 3rd, 2012, 11:48 AM
I have a funny feeling that there is definitely going to be a response to this in the near future..................................now WTF was this thread about?

I think it was about Boise State. But NDSU can't be the next BSU..they weren't accepted into the Big Sky. They could be the next Western Kentucky.

frozennorth
February 3rd, 2012, 11:50 AM
nothing says intelligent debate like lakes and darrell

darell1976
February 3rd, 2012, 11:53 AM
nothing says intelligent debate like lakes and darrell

At least I can post something without acting like a name-calling 2 year old. I have to admit Mr. Abortion is clever..must have asked JBB for a new name to call me.

BisonBacker
February 3rd, 2012, 11:55 AM
We refer to it as the Hilarious Center. It's Hilarious as it's been in the red since the day it was built. Talk about pissing down your leg. Elforko Grande/UND in it's haste to keep up with Fargo/NDSU didn't think things through. No matter what kind of funny bookkeeping they try they can't seem to get the numbers to add up to a point where they aren't leaking money like a siv.

darell1976
February 3rd, 2012, 11:58 AM
We refer to it as the Hilarious Center. It's Hilarious as it's been in the red since the day it was built. Talk about pissing down your leg. Elforko Grande/UND in it's haste to keep up with Fargo/NDSU didn't think things through. No matter what kind of funny bookkeeping they try they can't seem to get the numbers to add up to a point where they aren't leaking money like a siv.

Except the 2 games you guys played there...and lost. It was hilarious.

DJKyR0
February 3rd, 2012, 12:19 PM
At least I can post something without acting like a name-calling 2 year old. I have to admit Mr. Abortion is clever.

Yeah, because bashing our AD and reliving games played a decade ago are a vastly more mature alternative.

darell1976
February 3rd, 2012, 12:25 PM
Yeah, because bashing our AD and reliving games played a decade ago are a vastly more mature alternative.

And you don't bash anything about UND?

DJKyR0
February 3rd, 2012, 12:31 PM
And you don't bash anything about UND?

Right, deflect without denying. You'd almost pass for a UND alum, darrell.

Not saying I agree with Lakes or his engagement with UND fans, but can you just stay off NDSU threads in the future? It'd be great if they could go more than a few hours without turning into a total ****show.

darell1976
February 3rd, 2012, 12:45 PM
Right, deflect without denying. You'd almost pass for a UND alum, darrell.

Not saying I agree with Lakes or his engagement with UND fans, but can you just stay off NDSU threads in the future? It'd be great if they could go more than a few hours without turning into a total ****show.

Fine. I will not be on any Bison thread just as I don't want to see a UND thread clogged up with Bison fans. (of course that won't happen)

Go Bison
February 3rd, 2012, 01:13 PM
So since NDSU won the national championship will AGS have a NDSU banner on the front of its page? I thought EWU did last year but I might be wrong.

ALPHAGRIZ1
February 3rd, 2012, 01:17 PM
Its on its way...............just in time for Black History Month

BisonHype!
February 3rd, 2012, 01:18 PM
I think one just needs to be made.

DJKyR0
February 3rd, 2012, 01:20 PM
I think one just needs to be made.

I have a feeling it's in the works.

BisonHype!
February 3rd, 2012, 01:36 PM
Ya, but who is creating it?

ALPHAGRIZ1
February 3rd, 2012, 01:54 PM
The same guy that made the SHSU runner up T-Shirts.............

BisonHype!
February 3rd, 2012, 01:57 PM
Well, he had those pre-made.Why the wait on the banner?

ALPHAGRIZ1
February 3rd, 2012, 02:02 PM
Well, he had those pre-made.Why the wait on the banner?
The people in Texas are still trying to figure out how to spell North Dakota and find it on a map. They are also still in a little bit of shock as they never realized how good their FG kicker was.

I would think with all that "Texas Speed" it should be coming along shortly.

BisonHype!
February 3rd, 2012, 02:07 PM
The people in Texas are still trying to figure out how to spell North Dakota and find it on a map. They are also still in a little bit of shock as they never realized how good their FG kicker was.

I would think with all that "Texas Speed" it should be coming along shortly.

They were the fastest we have seen all year? Then why the hell are we still waiting for the banner?!

ALPHAGRIZ1
February 3rd, 2012, 04:07 PM
They were the fastest we have seen all year? Then why the hell are we still waiting for the banner?!

That is a very good question, the only true speed I saw from SHSU was their fanbase leaving the parking lot of Friscos stadium. In retrospect I just assumed it was to get working on your NC banner.......but maybe somebody misplaced the crayons?

Twentysix
February 3rd, 2012, 05:18 PM
Ya, but who is creating it?

I knew I forgot something at Rhombus.

I drew it on the table. ;)

Wilson16
February 3rd, 2012, 06:38 PM
Lakes and his other brother Darrell sure are fun. At least Lakes is anyway as he'll tip a couple back. Alpha your grand dad was right, never bet with a person (notice I didn't say man) that doesn't drink.

I-16Bandit
February 3rd, 2012, 06:57 PM

That's weak. Only a week? Come on. Do something longer...

I made a deal with Tuscon, a Georgia State poster, that if they MAKE the playoffs this upcoming season, I'll put "Go Georgia State Panthers" as my sig for the entire following season. And vice versa. I think that was the deal. I forget the specifics, since I made the deal during my peak of trolling on PantherTalk.

But I have not forgotten, Tuscon!! :D

Thundar
February 3rd, 2012, 07:04 PM

If I remember correct 1 was to Sioux Falls also right....................????

Wilson16
February 3rd, 2012, 11:18 PM
If I remember correct 1 was to Sioux Falls also right....................????

That's one they should put under moral victory....

X-Factor
February 4th, 2012, 09:52 AM
That's one they should put under moral victory....

They went "toe-to-toe"

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

LakesBison
February 4th, 2012, 10:00 AM
back to topic please, once again some moron derails the thread to his imaginary team.

Darrel---Fine. I will not be on any Bison thread just as I don't want to see a UND thread clogged up with Bison fans. (of course that won't happen)
(ndsu fans dont go looking for your posts, we just call out your bull****) big difference

I think ndsu should be working with the boise state athletic dept and townspeople about following their footprints.

ALPHAGRIZ1
February 4th, 2012, 12:50 PM
Maybe next year one of your players could propose to a cheerleader so when you guys have games for the rest of eternity, the commentators can bring that up like nobody has heard it before?

Also you really need to run around calling out LSU, USC and Alabama. All of you need to get to the point that you believe you would win 10-10 games in your house. If you ever play Georgia and get rolled 56-10 just consider it a fluke and keep running your cakeholes.

LakesBison
February 9th, 2012, 03:24 PM
I cant wait for NDSU to be the next Boise state!!

LakesBison
April 17th, 2012, 08:12 AM
Absolutely