PDA

View Full Version : Eastern Washington 2012 Sked

FanofFCS
January 18th, 2012, 01:18 PM
Looks like a tough September for Eastern Washington again:

http://64.246.64.33/merge/tsnform.aspx?c=sportsnetwork&page=cfoot2/news/news.aspx?id=4466674

Hammerhead
January 18th, 2012, 02:12 PM
Yeah, but you get a cupcake on October 6th. :p

LakesBison
January 18th, 2012, 02:57 PM
EWU. ha ha ha. losers.

Bronco
January 18th, 2012, 03:09 PM
That is a rough schedule from top to bottom

I'm looking forward to seeing if you can continue your streak of great QB's
Who's next up?

Twentysix
January 18th, 2012, 03:37 PM
Saturday, Sept. 1 - at Idaho - Moscow, Idaho L

Saturday, Sept. 8 - at Washington State - Pullman, Wash. L

Saturday, Sept. 22 - at *Weber State - Ogden, Utah L

Saturday, Sept. 29 - *Montana - Cheney, Wash. L

Saturday, Oct. 6 - *North Dakota - Cheney, Wash. W

Saturday, Oct. 13 - at *Montana State - Bozeman, Mont. L

Saturday, Oct. 20 - *Sacramento State (Homecoming) - Cheney, Wash. W

Saturday, Oct. 27 - at *Southern Utah - Cedar City, Utah W

Saturday, Nov. 3 - Cal Poly - Cheney, Wash. L

Saturday, Nov. 10 - *Cal Davis - Cheney, Wash. W

Saturday, Nov. 17 - at *Portland State - Portland, Ore. W

5-6 assuming they have a good QB replacement.

darell1976
January 18th, 2012, 04:52 PM
October 6th-- Lets see if the other North Dakota team can beat EW. Should be a good game!xthumbsupx

LakesBison
January 18th, 2012, 04:56 PM
Not a chance

eagle1
January 18th, 2012, 05:41 PM

Saturday, Sept. 22 - at *Weber State - Ogden, Utah W

Saturday, Sept. 29 - *Montana - Cheney, Wash. W

Saturday, Nov. 3 - Cal Poly - Cheney, Wash. W

8-3. I still think we have a legitimate shot at beating Idaho in Moscow though!

darell1976
January 18th, 2012, 05:51 PM
Not a chance

At least UND doesn't fumble at the goal line with playoffs on the line. So STFU.

Bison Fan in NW MN
January 18th, 2012, 06:06 PM
At least UND doesn't fumble at the goal line with playoffs on the line. So STFU.

I had a good reply for this comment but all I will do is start a NDSU/UND pissing match.....

darell1976
January 18th, 2012, 06:16 PM
I had a good reply for this comment but all I will do is start a NDSU/UND pissing match.....

I didn't mean to go there, but Bozo asked for it.

Hambone
January 18th, 2012, 09:27 PM
I didn't mean to go there, but Bozo asked for it.

I would have just ignored it, similar to how BF in NWMN ignored yours. This thread has no reason to turn into the normal type of NDSU/UND thread.

That said, good looking schedule. Very tough with the two FBS games (Idaho could be a win) and Cal Poly as your other OOC game. Can't wait for the Big Sky season.

LakesBison
January 19th, 2012, 12:15 AM
We didnt ****in fumble bill fette f'd us and CAA didnt want nova to goto the fargodome.

Grizzlies82
January 19th, 2012, 01:01 AM

Saturday, Sept. 22 - at *Weber State - Ogden, Utah W

Saturday, Sept. 29 - *Montana - Cheney, Wash. W

Saturday, Nov. 3 - Cal Poly - Cheney, Wash. W

8-3. I still think we have a legitimate shot at beating Idaho in Moscow though!

I agree EWU has a good shot at beating Idaho in Moscow. Ending with the 8-3 record I'm not so sure about. It's certainly possible since there is a solid core to the team, but it seems pretty optimistic especially if you get off to another rocky start.

As TwentySix said, now that Bo Levi has moved on, I think both getting a win at Idaho and their overall record will depend on what you have at QB in 2012. Overall it looks like a challenging but fun schedule. In this new Big Sky format the Eagles are facing the presumed tough end of the Big Sky, while missing the two likely weak links.

dudeitsaid
January 19th, 2012, 01:09 AM
Who knows who the QB will be and how they will play. Have we seen a backup QB play a down in the past two years? I honestly can't remember one. But, in addition to that, we need to reboot the running game, because most strong QB's will not be able to thrive with as poor a running game as we had this year. Yet, somehow EWU seems to pull some stars out. They've had 3 standout QB's in a row, with Erik Meyer, Matt Nichols, and Bo Levi Mitchell. And they had some pretty decent QB's before them. Hopefully they can keep it up. Wish this was our schedule in 2011. With solid talent, I could see us pulling out an upset on both FBS teams. It is a heck of a longshot, but when has that happened in the FCS? Has an FCS team ever beaten two FBS opponents in a single season? I'd have to think that would be very rare as most FCS teams don't play more than one FBS opponent each season.

Without knowing who the QB is, and their skill, it's hard to say we will win 8 games, or 2.

T-Dog
January 19th, 2012, 06:44 PM
Idaho and Washington State aren't that far from Cheney, right?

Screamin_Eagle174
January 19th, 2012, 07:13 PM
Idaho and Washington State aren't that far from Cheney, right?

Correct. About 96 and 90 miles away from Cheney, respectively. The two closest FBS schools.

Screamin_Eagle174
January 19th, 2012, 07:16 PM
EWU. ha ha ha. losers.

The day the bissssson flopped, floundered, fumbled, and failed. xlolx xlolx xlolx

http://www.myuploadedimages.com/images/84775971070949618501.png

THE HERD
January 20th, 2012, 09:58 AM
October 6th-- Lets see if the other North Dakota team can beat EW. Should be a good game!xthumbsupx

Have fun playing on the bloody tampon....that field sucks to watch on tv, it about blew my frickin retinas out! I hear its not too bad watching in person though. Oh yeah my prediction for Edubs season would be 6-5, 7-4ish. As much as I dislike UND I will actually be pulling for them against EWU, just because screamin eagle and black falkin are two complete wastes of skin and for that reason and that reason alone I say "Go Sio......oops I mean North Dakota! I hope UND loses every other game than that though. haha (kidding,kidding)

darell1976
January 20th, 2012, 10:00 AM
Have fun playing on the bloody tampon....that field sucks to watch on tv, it about blew my frickin retinas out! I hear its not too bad watching in person though.

I watched the NDSU-EW game on tv and it was tough...I was glad the snow blocked some of the red. As for comparing it to a bloody tampon......:pumpuke:

THE HERD
January 20th, 2012, 10:13 AM
I watched the NDSU-EW game on tv and it was tough...I was glad the snow blocked some of the red. As for comparing it to a bloody tampon......:pumpuke:

Agreed without the snow it would have been pretty much unwatchable, unless you had a bottle of Tylenol and some Oakleys!

BisonBacker
January 20th, 2012, 11:55 AM
Who knows who the QB will be and how they will play. Have we seen a backup QB play a down in the past two years? I honestly can't remember one. But, in addition to that, we need to reboot the running game, because most strong QB's will not be able to thrive with as poor a running game as we had this year. Yet, somehow EWU seems to pull some stars out. They've had 3 standout QB's in a row, with Erik Meyer, Matt Nichols, and Bo Levi Mitchell. And they had some pretty decent QB's before them. Hopefully they can keep it up. Wish this was our schedule in 2011. With solid talent, I could see us pulling out an upset on both FBS teams. It is a heck of a longshot, but when has that happened in the FCS? Has an FCS team ever beaten two FBS opponents in a single season? I'd have to think that would be very rare as most FCS teams don't play more than one FBS opponent each season.

Without knowing who the QB is, and their skill, it's hard to say we will win 8 games, or 2.

NDSU beat Minnesota and Central Michigan the same year. Central Michigan went on to win the MAC that year. Oh and that schedule will be a grinder to start out the year.

darell1976
January 20th, 2012, 12:23 PM
NDSU beat Minnesota and Central Michigan the same year. Central Michigan went on to win the MAC that year. Oh and that schedule will be a grinder to start out the year.

He said FBS opponent.xlolx

LakesBison
January 20th, 2012, 01:45 PM
Minnesota is a BCS program dum****

darell1976
January 20th, 2012, 03:31 PM
Minnesota is a BCS program dum****

Hey LakesBozo it was a joke.xrolleyesx

eagle1
January 20th, 2012, 04:29 PM
All of you are crazy! It is breathtakenly beautiful!!!!!!!

http://web.ewu.edu/groups/athletics/facilities/RoosSkyShot.jpg

Wilson16
January 20th, 2012, 05:58 PM
All of you are crazy! It is breathtakenly beautiful!!!!!!!

http://web.ewu.edu/groups/athletics/facilities/RoosSkyShot.jpg

I was at that NDSU/EWU game. People were awesome place is a dump. Snow made the field look PINK so if it snows when UND plays there they will get to play on field thats one of their school colors. :)

ncbears
January 21st, 2012, 11:32 AM
No UNC? You'll be glad. We're going to be loaded.