PDA

View Full Version : 6 Points---------Part II

ALPHAGRIZ1
January 12th, 2012, 06:55 PM
Still laughing about that "Texas Speed" showing up at the National Championship game!

Thank god you SHSU guys had a decent kicker or it would have gotten way out of hand.

344Johnson
January 12th, 2012, 10:36 PM
Let it go...they don't need to be harassed anymore.

Sammy94
January 13th, 2012, 08:25 AM
http://ts3.mm.bing.net/images/thumbnail.aspx?q=1533995846162&id=383bcd879dd3cc6187a584ce9aad4e12&url=http%3a%2f%2fredriverpak.files.wordpress.com%2 f2010%2f10%2fidiots.jpg

Sam_Kats
January 13th, 2012, 08:35 AM
Your life must be pretty pathetic to STILL not be over Flanders THRASHING your team for 287. I mean, wasn't that 4-5 weeks ago? Wow. Guess that basement gets pretty lonely without your camera.
The SH-NDSU rematch is going to REALLY piss you off next year. Maybe you can keep up your ONE MAN CAMPAIGN of trashing the Kat fans about how "classless" we are. Meanwhile, the "real" UM fans who made the trip, MSU fans & NDSU fans who saw it first hand keep sharing stories of GOOD BULL when we met up.

Sad, sad.

Sammy94
January 13th, 2012, 08:43 AM
BTW I found his camera, where do you think I got that picture from?

BisonBacker
January 13th, 2012, 08:55 AM
Let it go...they don't need to be harassed anymore.

Amen

ALPHAGRIZ1
January 13th, 2012, 09:53 AM
Oh I havent even started with the SHSU tools.

I know you are from Texas and therefore pretty *****ing stupid but the 6 points is in reference to the National Championship game. It has nothing to do with the one nice quarter of football played against Montana. The last 7 qtrs of football looked a lot like a usual
Montana State team.......but deep down you guys know that.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha 6 points. I hope your kicker returns next year.....sounds like you are going to need him.
Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

TheRevSFA
January 13th, 2012, 10:09 AM
Alpha,

Calm down. While you can rub in that Sam basically laid an egg in the title game, having it come from someone who is a fan of a team who lost to them doesn't exactly help the argument.

Save some face, you barely have any left after this first thread.

ALPHAGRIZ1
January 13th, 2012, 11:35 AM
The opinion of anyone from Texas doesnt even register on my radar after the way you guys earned this treatment.....................xcoffeex

ALPHAGRIZ1
January 13th, 2012, 11:36 AM
xlolxxlolxxlolxxlolxxlolx
6 Points.............

FargoBison
January 13th, 2012, 12:00 PM
Still laughing about that "Texas Speed" showing up at the National Championship game!

Thank god you SHSU guys had a decent kicker or it would have gotten way out of hand.

You must have talked to the guy that was sitting a few rows in front of me at the game. First time SHSU breaks a decent run(like 10-20 yards) he turns around to the Bison fan sitting behind him and just starts yelling at him about how fast SHSU is and how NDSU can't handle the speed and he does the same thing the next decent run. This is all after NDSU stopped SHSU cold on a few drives.

Lets just say it was a long second half for that guy, I think he had some kind of mental breakdown at the end of the game because some of smack he was trying to throw back didn't even make sense.

ursus arctos horribilis
January 13th, 2012, 12:10 PM
You must have talked to the guy that was sitting a few rows in front of me at the game. First time SHSU breaks a decent run(like 10-20 yards) he turns around to the Bison fan sitting behind him and just starts yelling at him about how fast SHSU is and how NDSU can't handle the speed and he does the same thing the next decent run. This is all after NDSU stopped SHSU cold on a few drives.

Lets just say it was a long second half for that guy, I think he had some kind of mental breakdown at the end of the game because some of smack he was trying to throw back didn't even make sense.

This is exactly the point. You hear this stupid **** all the time from a certain group of posters and they pull it out as fact in a few instances when in the overall scheme it didn't mean ****.

I mean how god damn annoying would it be if all you heard everytime NDSU won you had some hack that just spouted off with a sipleton take on any given play like "Can't match the BISON BICEPS!"

It's been going on for as long as I've been on message boards.

TheRevSFA
January 13th, 2012, 12:21 PM

haha what section were you in?

ursus arctos horribilis
January 13th, 2012, 12:22 PM

You were sitting right in front of him weren't ya Rev.

TheRevSFA
January 13th, 2012, 12:23 PM
You were sitting right in front of him weren't ya Rev.

I'm trying to figure out if the guy he was talking about was the Sam guy I sold my other 2 tickets to.

Note..I never in my life have yelled "Texas Speed"....

FargoBison
January 13th, 2012, 12:26 PM

Section 112

NoDak 4 Ever
January 13th, 2012, 12:29 PM
Section 112

We were on the top row of that section. They were pretty quiet up there. Although all I ever saw was that guy with the "I made this sign to piss off the NDSU fans behind me". That sign ended up taped to a bus in the NDSU tailgate area after the game. It was pretty sweet.

TheRevSFA
January 13th, 2012, 12:30 PM
Nope..I was on the other side of the stadium from you.

I did go back and forth with some Bison...it was all in good fun though.

Sammy94
January 13th, 2012, 01:10 PM
I did go back and forth with some Bison...it was all in good fun though.

That is what most "normal" fans do, that is what makes college football great. Unfortunately every school has idiot fans, that miss that concept and take things to personal. I was talking smack the entire game. In the end the better team won. I didn't meet a Bison fan that I wouldn't have a beer with before or after the game and now that its all said and done I can't wait to do it again. Come on September.

Sam_Kats
January 13th, 2012, 01:11 PM
I want to drink a cold one with Alpha

ALPHAGRIZ1
January 13th, 2012, 01:33 PM
We were on the top row of that section. They were pretty quiet up there. Although all I ever saw was that guy with the "I made this sign to piss off the NDSU fans behind me". That sign ended up taped to a bus in the NDSU tailgate area after the game. It was pretty sweet.

Dave and I saw that when we walked by after the game.......that was sweet.

My favorite part was the douchy SHSU fan that said he was going to get security if we didnt quit cheering for NDSU.........all tools....all in the same tool box.

ALPHAGRIZ1
January 13th, 2012, 01:34 PM
I want to drink a cold one with Alpha

Would never happen, I dont hang out with bigoted rednecks.

I would buy Rev a beer he seems to have some class.

Sam_Kats
January 13th, 2012, 01:43 PM
Would never happen, I dont hang out with bigoted rednecks.

I would buy Rev a beer he seems to have some class.

You're a trip, Annie.

steelbison
January 13th, 2012, 01:49 PM
Alpha, you do crack me up!! Wish I would have met you in Texas. Maybe next year.

I had four Kat fans in front of me. They made fun of our Uniforms, players(don't you have any black players up north) and warned us how we had never seen a team with as much speed as they had. They said we were like a big slow Big 10 team and they were a SEC team. Said #20 was the best back we will ever play against and we will be lucky to hold him under 200 yards.

I just sat there and let my team do the talking, about mid way through the third quarter we started laying into these losers.....they left with about 3 min left in the game and didn't say a word....

I don't talk smack but these four had it coming in spades, I havent sat with fans this arrogant in years!!

Like I told you guys before the game. NDSU is big and fast....you learned the hard way...Go Bison!!

ALPHAGRIZ1
January 13th, 2012, 02:05 PM
Alpha, you do crack me up!! Wish I would have met you in Texas. Maybe next year.

I had four Kat fans in front of me. They made fun of our Uniforms, players(don't you have any black players up north) and warned us how we had never seen a team with as much speed as they had. They said we were like a big slow Big 10 team and they were a SEC team. Said #20 was the best back we will ever play against and we will be lucky to hold him under 200 yards.

I just sat there and let my team do the talking, about mid way through the third quarter we started laying into these losers.....they left with about 3 min left in the game and didn't say a word....

I don't talk smack but these four had it coming in spades, I havent sat with fans this arrogant in years!!

Like I told you guys before the game. NDSU is big and fast....you learned the hard way...Go Bison!!

You get it, they earned all of this and now they cry with "Texas Tears"..................we will drink this fall I am coming over for a game and I will also be at the Griz ND game.

Sam_Kats
January 13th, 2012, 02:08 PM
I'm convinced Alpha is a 9 yr old online gamer from Russia who stumbled upon this site & thought it would be funny to claim his location as BUTT, make up stories about unicorns, broken cameras & jets...yet every time he's invited to transport out of the Matrix/Portal/Black Hole Universe to drink a cold one with REAL PEOPLE here on Earth, an excuse pops up.

Oh well - I guess each person has their idea of fun. It is comical though so I guess I can't complain.

ALPHAGRIZ1
January 13th, 2012, 02:16 PM
6 points

xcoffeex

Bison56
January 13th, 2012, 02:36 PM
That is what most "normal" fans do, that is what makes college football great. Unfortunately every school has idiot fans, that miss that concept and take things to personal. I was talking smack the entire game. In the end the better team won. I didn't meet a Bison fan that I wouldn't have a beer with before or after the game and now that its all said and done I can't wait to do it again. Come on September.

Right on I enjoy a little smack talk with the other fans who doesnt?

ALPHAGRIZ1
January 13th, 2012, 04:13 PM
Right on I enjoy a little smack talk with the other fans who doesnt?

http://www.anygivensaturday.com/image.php?u=487&dateline=1321472108

These bigots?

344Johnson
January 13th, 2012, 05:43 PM
http://www.anygivensaturday.com/image.php?u=487&dateline=1321472108

These bigots?

Your calling them bigots?

Wilson16
January 13th, 2012, 09:13 PM
I'm convinced Alpha is a 9 yr old online gamer from Russia who stumbled upon this site & thought it would be funny to claim his location as BUTT, make up stories about unicorns, broken cameras & jets...yet every time he's invited to transport out of the Matrix/Portal/Black Hole Universe to drink a cold one with REAL PEOPLE here on Earth, an excuse pops up.

Oh well - I guess each person has their idea of fun. It is comical though so I guess I can't complain.

Unicorns??? Isn't that what a Bearkat is?? Alpha you're always welcome in Bison country and please kick the crap out of the Wioux!!!!!

alvinkayak6
January 13th, 2012, 10:12 PM
While this conversation has been interesting xrolleyesx I don't see where the Sam Houston fans have any room to talk until next year. The game was a defensive winner and that suits North Dakota State.

NDSU's defense is very good and basically on part with a solid Big Ten team. Remember that this team beat Minnesota when the Gophers were having a moderately above average year.

bisonwest
January 14th, 2012, 11:20 AM

That guy sounds like a douche bag. Honestly though I really thought most of the SHSU fans I came in contact with were ******ing awesome! We had a great time at our hotel with a bunch of Bearkat fans. They had just gotten back from their pep rally and said someone had hung a big Bison flag over their party only to find out at tailgating the next morning that it was my cousin. The SHSU fans were cool though and invited them down to party.

Oh yeah my 100th post *****ES!

Thundar
January 14th, 2012, 12:59 PM

That tool was in front of me, had a blonde GF that was crying, he was drinking Michelob, me and my group kind of jabbed back and forth but then he started insulting us, calling us hicks, cousin f****ers, etc. so after we started taking over I let him have it pretty good, with a couple minutes left they got up and left so I said "have a safe trip home" and he freaked started yelling that my Girl friend sucks D**K and some other crap...it was hilarious. He was the biggest douche i had ever encountered at a sporting event. I might add he was a SHSU bandwagon fan, started talking trash about UT and I asked him why he was a FCS game if he is a B12 fan.....made the game fun though

SFA 71
January 14th, 2012, 04:53 PM
I think what the Griz is really moaning about, with his big 6, is that if they have six more degrees tomorrow the temperature will still be 31 while if we get 6 more we'll be in the 80's. I can see how that would make you irritable.:o
http://www.wunderground.com/cgi-bin/findweather/getForecast?query=zmw:59701.1.99999

THE HERD
January 16th, 2012, 09:20 AM
I was in section 112 also and had a Bearkat fan behind me that was talking trash....the funny thing was he was about 5'6" and maybe a buck forty! On our first field goal he was yelling "take the points your gonna need em", so most of the second half I was yelling take the points!......he left with about seven minutes to go in the game. He wasn't too bad though and most of the bearkats fans I encountered with good S***s.

ALPHAGRIZ1
January 16th, 2012, 11:38 AM
Thank GOD for the SHSU kicker..........................or that game would have been ugly for SHSU.

xcoffeex

Thundar
January 17th, 2012, 07:48 PM
Thank GOD for the SHSU kicker..........................or that game would have been ugly for SHSU.

xcoffeex

LOL, true this^^ we shut down their ATTACK!!

X-Factor
January 17th, 2012, 08:14 PM
The game was a bit of a reality check for SHSU. All of the talk about "you can stop one, but you can't stop all THREE" was put to rest in convincing fashion as all three were completely shut down. Flanders was rather pedestrian, Bell was exposed for the horrible passer that he is, and Sincere was MIA. Check, check, and check. I have gotta say though, most of the SHSU fans I ran into were rather pleasant and the hospitality from the Frisco establishments was great as well(not that they could turn down the $$$ from bison fans in their bars, 3rdBase comes to mind!). What is up with the whole arm motion thing that SHSU goes through with the "eat em up kats" chant. Kinda cheesy, but I guess that's their thing.

Cleets
January 17th, 2012, 09:43 PM
The game was a bit of a reality check for SHSU. All of the talk about "you can stop one, but you can't stop all THREE" was put to rest in convincing fashion as all three were completely shut down. Flanders was rather pedestrian, Bell was exposed for the horrible passer that he is, and Sincere was MIA. Check, check, and check. I have gotta say though, most of the SHSU fans I ran into were rather pleasant and the hospitality from the Frisco establishments was great as well(not that they could turn down the $$$ from bison fans in their bars, 3rdBase comes to mind!). What is up with the whole arm motion thing that SHSU goes through with the "eat em up kats" chant. Kinda cheesy, but I guess that's their thing.

"Flanders was rather pedestrian" caused me to spit my coffee..!!!

xlolx Your attitude (although a bit pompous) is entertaining xlolx

gokats85
January 17th, 2012, 10:39 PM

No worse than your ripoff of UT's "Hook 'em Horns" sign.xcoffeex

DJKyR0
January 17th, 2012, 10:42 PM
No worse than your rip-off of UT's "Hook 'em Horns" sign.xcoffeex

On the flipside, our ripoff of UT's hook-em horns sign has a national championship. How many national championships does your gesture have?

xpeacex

gokats85
January 17th, 2012, 10:46 PM
On the flipside, our ripoff of UT's hook-em horns sign has a national championship. How many national championships does your gesture have?

xpeacex

Football teams win championships, not gestures. Your team won, mine didn't. See you next year. xpeacex

ALPHAGRIZ1
January 17th, 2012, 11:10 PM

Spot *****ing on!

Way over rated team that walked through a crap conference and played 5 good quarters of football in 4 playoff games.

Sam_Kats
January 18th, 2012, 08:17 AM
31-28.

xthumbsupx

ALPHAGRIZ1
January 18th, 2012, 08:25 AM
6 points.......game over

Sam_Kats
January 18th, 2012, 08:26 AM
Just glad your players got to watch from their couches.

Luckily, you're the only UM fan *****ing because your team got thrashed in the semi's. Further proves the nickname, Annie.

Bison Fan in NW MN
January 18th, 2012, 09:04 AM
Hey Alpha....this is getting kind-of old, think?

SHSU will be tough next year for sure. Should walk through the Southland w/o much trouble again.

Hammerhead
January 18th, 2012, 09:04 AM
I prefer to think of it as ripping off Mr. Vernon from The Breakfast Club.

http://xfb.xanga.com/ea0f3b3572d33240194388/z190066540.jpg

No worse than your ripoff of UT's "Hook 'em Horns" sign.xcoffeex

TheRevSFA
January 18th, 2012, 09:20 AM
I prefer to think of it as ripping off Mr. Vernon from The Breakfast Club.

http://xfb.xanga.com/ea0f3b3572d33240194388/z190066540.jpg

I think it's more ripping off Ronnie James Dio

http://glimmernews.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/11.bmp

Sammy94
January 18th, 2012, 09:38 AM
Heck Coach Bohl even likes our chant.

http://bloximages.chicago2.vip.townnews.com/bismarcktribune.com/content/tncms/assets/v3/editorial/5/14/514caad4-2850-11e1-ba6f-0019bb2963f4/4eebf36e0d148.preview-300.jpg

Eat'em up Kats!!

Hammerhead
January 18th, 2012, 11:42 AM
You got a real attitude problem, Sammy94. You're a slacker. :)

http://www.joblo.com/newsimages1/prinback.jpg

http://bloximages.chicago2.vip.townnews.com/bismarcktribune.com/content/tncms/assets/v3/editorial/5/14/514caad4-2850-11e1-ba6f-0019bb2963f4/4eebf36e0d148.preview-300.jpg

Eat'em up Kats!!

NoDak 4 Ever
January 18th, 2012, 11:43 AM

Eat'em up Kats!!

He was in the middle of making a 0, as in "this is how many touchdowns SHSU will score in the NC game".

Sammy94
January 18th, 2012, 12:35 PM
Maybe he was explaning how we only played 5 good quarters of football all year and two of them were against his team..xrolleyesx

MTfan4life
January 18th, 2012, 05:19 PM
You got a real attitude problem, Sammy94. You're a slacker. :)

http://www.joblo.com/newsimages1/prinback.jpg

xlolx xlolx xlolx Yes! I never even thought of that comparison! It's priceless and spot on! xthumbsupx

Cleets
January 18th, 2012, 05:39 PM
Maybe he was explaning how we only played 5 good quarters of football all year and two of them were against his team..xrolleyesx

I wouldn't worry too much about AlphaTroll
Wait till pre-season starts and check his action out, it's fairly unbelievable

ALPHAGRIZ1
January 18th, 2012, 11:15 PM
Just glad your players got to watch from their couches.

Luckily, you're the only UM fan *****ing because your team got thrashed in the semi's. Further proves the nickname, Annie.

We didnt get thrashed in the semis we had a bad qtr and you barely beat us. 3 points isnt a thrashing.........only scoring 6 points is.