PDA

View Full Version : Nice run Kats

Sambow
January 8th, 2012, 12:40 AM
We ran into a better team today. Props to NDSU, and for the most part their fans were great. The KATS had a strong showing today. Stout defense. We may just be around next year.

The Eagle's Cliff
January 8th, 2012, 06:31 AM
Major props to SHSU. Playing in the Southland made a lot of folks, including me, question just how good the Kats are and our doubts have been erased. SHSU has a lot to look forward to.

caribbeanhen
January 8th, 2012, 06:36 AM
We ran into a better team today. Props to NDSU, and for the most part their fans were great. The KATS had a strong showing today. Stout defense. We may just be around next year.

Yep, the Kats represented themselves well in the playoffs, I like the coaching staff and the offense, but you Texans are a different storyxpeacex

Sambow
January 8th, 2012, 08:08 AM
Yep, the Kats represented themselves well in the playoffs, I like the coaching staff and the offense, but you Texans are a different storyxpeacex

Nice back handed slap there. I thought both sides (at least from what I saw) showed nothing but class. I guess you saw something different though...or were you even there?

semobison
January 8th, 2012, 08:29 AM
Great season for the Kats! That was the best defense we saw all year! Ours was just a little better though!

caribbeanhen
January 8th, 2012, 08:45 AM
Nice back handed slap there. I thought both sides (at least from what I saw) showed nothing but class. I guess you saw something different though...or were you even there?

only there in spirit, nothing I saw yesterday provoked that little slap as much as all the Tex folks that migrated here not knowing a whole lot over the month of Decemberist (thanks MR Chicken)

but again, nice game Sam Houston State.... you showed you did belong

robsnotes4u
January 8th, 2012, 08:52 AM
An amazing team, and coaching staff. From what I have heard you were nothing but class and passionate. Everyone said the town of Frisco was amazing. Next year the Marriott needs more beer, they ran out at 8:20 the night before the game. Bison fans drank them dry.

Hopefully you conference builds on your accomplishments of this year. Pay your coach well, you will need too.

HandoEX
January 8th, 2012, 09:19 AM
SHSU was the best team the Bison faced all season. I was very impressed with that defensive speed.

KNUTS
January 8th, 2012, 09:30 AM
Congrats on a great season Kats!

BisonHype!
January 8th, 2012, 09:34 AM
Great season SHSU! Your defense was better than expected. Great game I think we all could agree. Was very entertaining to watch. Hold your heads high!

Sambow
January 8th, 2012, 03:07 PM
Great season SHSU! Your defense was better than expected. Great game I think we all could agree. Was very entertaining to watch. Hold your heads high!

We will hold our heads high for sure! Alot to be proud of. I think both of these squads will make another deep playoff run next year.

Grizzlies82
January 8th, 2012, 05:20 PM
Congratulations to Sam Houston State on a great season!

I know even 14-1 can be a little disappointing when you think about what could have been. Your defense played exceptionally well and you were certainly in it almost to the very end. Regardless it was a wonderful run for your team. With the talented youth on that team I'm sure we'll be seeing the Bearkats back in the playoff hunt this fall. Hopefully you and the Bison fans can get your rematch next year in the semi or quarter finals (on the opposite side of the bracket from our Griz). :)

Sambow
January 8th, 2012, 11:14 PM
Congratulations to Sam Houston State on a great season!

I know even 14-1 can be a little disappointing when you think about what could have been. Your defense played exceptionally well and you were certainly in it almost to the very end. Regardless it was a wonderful run for your team. With the talented youth on that team I'm sure we'll be seeing the Bearkats back in the playoff hunt this fall. Hopefully you and the Bison fans can get your rematch next year in the semi or quarter finals (on the opposite side of the bracket from our Griz). :)

I don't want to see your boys again. Talk about a hell of a football team......Your Griz will be right back next year. I don't see how we are not numbers 2 and 3 or 2 and 4 (insert GSU here) obviously I'm giving us number 2. I had a great time with your fans in Huntsville. Ya'll were as classy as NDSU were. How long do we have to wait til next year?! I'm ready!!!!!

deez_na
January 9th, 2012, 09:12 AM
Congrats on a great season SHSU. That was an excellent game to watch and had me worried when you guys had the 6-3 lead and Bison turning the ball over twice. Your defense was very impressive. We shut each others offenses down quite well. That fake punt and Pick in the 4th were HUGE. Hope to see you guys again next year.

swaghook
January 9th, 2012, 09:44 AM
The Kats gave us all we could handle on both sides of the ball. It was a great game to watch. I look forward to what next year brings and hoping to be making a return trip to Frisco wouldn't mind seeing rematch in the play offs next year.