PDA

View Full Version : "Texas Speed" = 6 points..............................

ALPHAGRIZ1
January 7th, 2012, 03:35 PM
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is such a great way to start a New Year with all those **** talking douchebag SHSU fans tossing each others salad in the parking lot with a BIG _u_king L on their foreheads.............you should have seen them AFTER the game!!

Congrats NDSU you just showed the FCS world how over rated that team was all year long and the quality of opponents they played to squeak into the finals.

Way to go Bison!!!!!

xthumbsupxxthumbsupx

xnodx

NDSUFREAK
January 7th, 2012, 03:41 PM
xnodxxnodxxnodxxnodxxnodxxnodxxnodxxnodxxnodxxrota tehxxrotatehxxrotatehxxrotatehxxrotatehxxrotatehxx rotatehxxrotatehxxrotatehx

WHAT CRAZY SPEED

bjtheflamesfan
January 7th, 2012, 03:45 PM
I'll preface myself by saying that I didnt have a dog in this fight so I would have wished congratulations no matter which team won but you could show a little grace and class AG...and for that matter, why in the name of the veer are you trying to start something for a team you arent even associated with?

Texas
January 7th, 2012, 03:50 PM
Griz fan still hurt after getting knocked out of the playoffs?

ALPHAGRIZ1
January 7th, 2012, 04:02 PM
6 Points

ALPHAGRIZ1
January 7th, 2012, 04:02 PM
xnodxxnodxxnodxxnodxxnodxxnodxxnodxxnodxxnodxxrota tehxxrotatehxxrotatehxxrotatehxxrotatehxxrotatehxx rotatehxxrotatehxxrotatehx

WHAT CRAZY SPEED

The only "Texas Speed" I saw was them leaving the parking lot!

AmsterBison
January 7th, 2012, 04:04 PM
They were plenty fast and really stuffed NDSU's offense.

Sammy94
January 7th, 2012, 04:05 PM
Stay classy Alpha. I guess we are like the Griz, we can't win a playoff game away from Huntsville.

NDBISONGUY
January 7th, 2012, 04:50 PM
I thought both teams were fast. They had ample time to prepare for whatever the other team might throw at them. A couple big plays decided the game.

ALPHAGRIZ1
January 7th, 2012, 04:52 PM
SHSU didnt really deserve to be there they were out classed and outscored 48-16 over the last 7 quarters.

Not exactly a quality team........but then again we all knew that. (Pioneer Conference)

patssle
January 7th, 2012, 05:03 PM
Last time I checked my math kills...6 points is more than the 0 points the Griz scored in the NC.

Skjellyfetti
January 7th, 2012, 05:05 PM
SHSU didnt really deserve to be there

Yeah, they did. They beat your Griz in the semifinals.

Surely a Montana fan isn't talking smack about a team coming up short in the championship game? xconfusedxxlolx

Mfergy4
January 7th, 2012, 06:29 PM
Hey Griz...SH was fast. Not many teams have been able to shut down our outside rushing attack. Both Defenses played very well. It came down to special teams play. Our punter kept SH pinned deep and then on the fake for the first down he took the wind out of their sails. That was the big difference. SH played well. Go Bison!

frozennorth
January 7th, 2012, 06:41 PM
shsu defense was better than i expected.

Cleets
January 7th, 2012, 06:57 PM
Yeah, they did. They beat your Griz in the semifinals.

Surely a Montana fan isn't talking smack about a team coming up short in the championship game? xconfusedxxlolx

Please don't judge all Montana fans based on Alpha (beta)
I look at him more as entertainment with virtually no real value regarding football

TheRevSFA
January 7th, 2012, 07:01 PM
Alpha,

They were good enough to beat the griz

ALPHAGRIZ1
January 7th, 2012, 08:09 PM
I see many of you need to live in the past in order to get over the beat down.

SHSU fans are getting what they earned.

BTW.......6 points in a NC game......embarrassing

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Cat79
January 7th, 2012, 08:43 PM
I see many of you need to live in the past in order to get over the beat down.

SHSU fans are getting what they earned.

What a tool you are------------- sore loser

BTW.......6 points in a NC game......embarrassing

What a tool you are-----------sore loser Alpha

ALPHAGRIZ1
January 7th, 2012, 09:10 PM
Im not living in the past....I am talking about today..........6 points......ewwww

Cleets
January 7th, 2012, 09:30 PM
Im not living in the past....I am talking about today..........6 points......ewwww

I'll decrypt the above for you guys:
I'm not living in the past xlolx because it's too painful
I don't know how to work the camera function on my droid
but I do have a jet

ALPHAGRIZ1
January 7th, 2012, 09:50 PM
6 points

Southern Bison
January 7th, 2012, 09:51 PM
Cleets, I love your signature...I hate coffee but I've been there...and almost done that!

Tod
January 7th, 2012, 10:01 PM
6 points

You are such a douche.

Bearkats94
January 7th, 2012, 10:06 PM
6 Points

At least we played in Jan.

Bearkats94
January 7th, 2012, 10:10 PM
Hey Griz...SH was fast. Not many teams have been able to shut down our outside rushing attack. Both Defenses played very well. It came down to special teams play. Our punter kept SH pinned deep and then on the fake for the first down he took the wind out of their sails. That was the big difference. SH played well. Go Bison!

You are so true there. The fake punt and the int. to the 2 yard line blew it for us. Every team has a bad day and our's was today which sucks.

I-16Bandit
January 7th, 2012, 10:13 PM
I don't really have a dog in this fight, but I'll give more credit to NDSU's D than the lack of SHSU O. Look at what they did to us. Only 7 points.

Bearkats94
January 7th, 2012, 10:18 PM

How many points did the Griz's get today? 0 So you still lost now suck it up and move on. You talk so bad about Sam but your sh^t just makes you look worst than anything Sam has or any other University in the nation. If you come back at this you will prove my point true.

patssle
January 7th, 2012, 10:21 PM
I don't really have a dog in this fight, but I'll give more credit to NDSU's D than the lack of SHSU O. Look at what they did to us. Only 7 points.

To be fair...the 7 was because of coaching decisions to pass on field goals.

I-16Bandit
January 7th, 2012, 10:23 PM
To be fair...the 7 was because of coaching decisions to pass on field goals.

Nonetheless, their D shut us down. They did the same with SHSU.

BisonHype!
January 7th, 2012, 11:12 PM
SHSU had a good defense today, but I do think NDSU played poor on offense, not just due to the SHSU D.

deez_na
January 7th, 2012, 11:45 PM
You are so true there. The fake punt and the int. to the 2 yard line blew it for us. Every team has a bad day and our's was today which sucks.

I think it was more our defense that you had a bad day. We have had an excellent defense show up all playoffs and did it the last 2 games.

Sambow
January 7th, 2012, 11:49 PM
Cheers to NDSU. You are the better team. alphagriz sucks

ALPHAGRIZ1
January 8th, 2012, 12:12 AM
6 points..........still laughing about that.

Sambow
January 8th, 2012, 12:21 AM
SHSU had a good defense today, but I do think NDSU played poor on offense, not just due to the SHSU D.

Really? You are going to smack talk about that?! NDSU was the better team, but I bet we were the best and fastest D you have seen all year.

Sambow
January 8th, 2012, 02:16 AM
Can anyone on here speak to the fact that alpha actually made it to Texas for the playoffs? He says he has private jets and what not, but I'm thinking he never left Montana.

frozennorth
January 8th, 2012, 04:33 AM

the offense never clicked after brock jensen got lit up.

Sambow
January 8th, 2012, 08:15 AM
Can anyone on here speak to the fact that alpha actually made it to Texas for the playoffs? He says he has private jets and what not, but I'm thinking he never left Montana.

anyone?

BisonHype!
January 8th, 2012, 09:28 AM
Really? You are going to smack talk about that?! NDSU was the better team, but I bet we were the best and fastest D you have seen all year.

Definitely not. Great D on both sides. NDSU just didn't take advantage early on a couple drives. Great stop at the goaline early to hold NDSU to a field goal.

ALPHAGRIZ1
January 8th, 2012, 09:29 AM

I dont have a private jet.

My friend Mark does and I am sure GoBison can confirm I was there..........BTW he now has the same feelings towards your fan base that I do. You cna thank the guy that told him to quit cheering for NDSU or he was going to get security.

Bison Fan in NW MN
January 8th, 2012, 09:33 AM
Did you see the pic of the SHSU player giving the "bird".....not very respectful....

BisonHype!
January 8th, 2012, 09:39 AM
Did you see the pic of the SHSU player giving the "bird".....not very respectful....

On ESPN? Where was that?

Twentysix
January 8th, 2012, 10:29 AM
Yeah it was on espn, there was already an article about it yesterday.

ALPHAGRIZ1
January 8th, 2012, 11:06 AM

Yep looks like the players are as classless as the fans.

TheRevSFA
January 8th, 2012, 11:25 AM

Did you hear NDSU fans chanting "Let's go Bisom" while sam had players hurt? Pretty classless

sgt smash
January 8th, 2012, 11:33 AM
Did you hear NDSU fans chanting "Let's go Bisom" while sam had players hurt? Pretty classless

Different standards between competitors and fans. Can't really pin that one on one person. They bird, yeah pretty easy to place the blame on that one.

BisonHype!
January 8th, 2012, 11:52 AM
Every fan base has a couple idiots. I am sure we have Bison posters on this site you can think of that you and Bison fans could care less for at times.

sgt smash
January 8th, 2012, 11:55 AM
I will say though, if that was the case it was classless. I hope it was just a couple idiots that started tailgating too early.

Houndawg
January 8th, 2012, 12:04 PM

Not even close.xsmhx

They've seen better RBs too, about six of them.xcoffeex

Reign of Terrier
January 8th, 2012, 12:13 PM
NDSU probably had the best defense in the FCS this year....and it showed

Bison56
January 8th, 2012, 12:43 PM
That is something I would expect from fans, but a player, it doesnt look good for the program. Just poor sportsmanship IMO.

Bronco
January 8th, 2012, 12:53 PM

Frustrating to being undefeated and now ...not

http://cache.gawkerassets.com/assets/images/11/2012/01/ec9db65ae398dbb73ca7e40cc6ecf0f3.jpg

PantherRob82
January 8th, 2012, 02:06 PM

He was probably faking the injury like a certain SLC team.......:D

katstrapper
January 8th, 2012, 02:33 PM
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is such a great way to start a New Year with all those **** talking douchebag SHSU fans tossing each others salad in the parking lot with a BIG _u_king L on their foreheads.............you should have seen them AFTER the game!!

Congrats NDSU you just showed the FCS world how over rated that team was all year long and the quality of opponents they played to squeak into the finals.

Way to go Bison!!!!!

xthumbsupxxthumbsupx

xnodx

TEXAS SPEED RAN BY MONTANA FOR 383 YDS ON THE GROUND AND TRIP TO FRISCO JACKASS!! YOU JUST CONFIRMED YOU ARE STILL AN IDIOT!!

Sambow
January 8th, 2012, 02:34 PM
Different standards between competitors and fans. Can't really pin that one on one person. They bird, yeah pretty easy to place the blame on that one.

Did you ever play sports? Don't blame a kid for flipping a bird in a heated moment. You don't think there was a Bison telling him to go eff himself? I'm sure there was all kind of crap going on down there on both sides.

katstrapper
January 8th, 2012, 02:35 PM
OH AND CONGRATS TO THE NDSU DEFENSE AND THE ENTIRE TEAM FOR THE CHAMPIONSHIP TROPHY!!

TheRevSFA
January 8th, 2012, 02:39 PM
Okay so we get it. The Sam player was classless and so were the 8.000 bison fans that were chanting while the Sam player was down.

Sambow
January 8th, 2012, 02:41 PM
Every fan base has a couple idiots. I am sure we have Bison posters on this site you can think of that you and Bison fans could care less for at times.

This is so true!!!!!! I bet we had some drunk *** idiots for sure. I was in section 112 in the middle of the Bison faithful. I had a guy in front of me ask me to stop yelling {which I did not do) because I was too loud. Other than that d-bag I had great conversation with NDSU fans. When I left with my head hung low, 99.99999% of the Bison fans were very gracious and I gave it right back to them. Ya'll were the better team and I hope to see you again next year. GO KATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sgt smash
January 8th, 2012, 02:53 PM
Did you ever play sports? Don't blame a kid for flipping a bird in a heated moment. You don't think there was a Bison telling him to go eff himself? I'm sure there was all kind of crap going on down there on both sides.

Yes. Yes I did. I didn't blame him for it. I just said there is a difference between competitor and fans.

No_Skill
January 8th, 2012, 03:06 PM
Okay so we get it. The Sam player was classless and so were the 8.000 bison fans that were chanting while the Sam player was down.

I call bull****. We were chanting “let's go bison" for our team...and we applauded that player when he got up and walked off.

Sambow
January 8th, 2012, 03:09 PM
I call bull****. We were chanting “let's go bison" for our team...and we applauded that player when he got up and walked off.

That actually is true.

TheRevSFA
January 8th, 2012, 03:10 PM

I call Bull**** on that. You don't ****ing cheer when a player is down. That's about as ****ing classless as you can get as a fan. Regardless of if you cheered for him when he got up, out of respect you should keep quiet for the guy while he's down. You want to cheer for your team..wait til the player is off of the field.

Bison56
January 8th, 2012, 03:15 PM

Its called poise and composure.

Sambow
January 8th, 2012, 03:19 PM
I call Bull**** on that. You don't ****ing cheer when a player is down. That's about as ****ing classless as you can get as a fan. Regardless of if you cheered for him when he got up, out of respect you should keep quiet for the guy while he's down. You want to cheer for your team..wait til the player is off of the field.

I can see some of this point too. I wasn't offended though. The only time I was down on the Bison fans was when they started chanting "over rated" at the end. I think that is the worst. Especially after a fight like that. Both teams were good and defenses played their asses off.

Sambow
January 8th, 2012, 03:20 PM
Its called poise and composure.

ok

No_Skill
January 8th, 2012, 03:20 PM

In a regular season game in the fargodome that is usually how it goes down. i give leniency in the national championship game.

HandoEX
January 8th, 2012, 03:21 PM

You are making a mountain out of a mole hill. It's not like we were cheering something against the injured player. Do you really think anyone on the SHSU team or staff even noticed the other team's fans supporting their teamat that moment? Puuuuulease!
The overrated chant was embarrassing!

sgt smash
January 8th, 2012, 03:21 PM
I can see some of this point too. I wasn't offended though. The only time I was down on the Bison fans was when they started chanting "over rated" at the end. I think that is the worst. Especially after a fight like that. Both teams were good and defenses played their asses off.

Ah, that happened to UNI too.

No_Skill
January 8th, 2012, 03:23 PM

I did not participate in the overrated chant. I believe it started from the student section...they're young...it's what they do

Sambow
January 8th, 2012, 03:57 PM
You are making a mountain out of a mole hill. It's not like we were cheering something against the injured player. Do you really think anyone on the SHSU team or staff even noticed the other team's fans supporting their teamat that moment? Puuuuulease!
The overrated chant was embarrassing!

Agreed, but I like the support from an SFA fan!! That is not normal for us.

Sambow
January 8th, 2012, 03:59 PM
I did not participate in the overrated chant. I believe it started from the student section...they're young...it's what they do

That is what I figured. It is like an unnecessary kick in the nuts though. Not the way you want to leave the stadium.

AmsterBison
January 8th, 2012, 04:16 PM
Ah, that happened to UNI too.

I remember NDSU getting the "overrated" chant from UNI a couple years ago. The difference between now and then was that the UNI fans had a point :)

Anyway, I hate the chant - besides, if anything, SHSU's defense was underrated all week and even during the broadcast. Hard to judge the offenses when the defenses are that good.

El Gato
January 8th, 2012, 04:33 PM
Actually I saw a huge group of Sam fans cheering during that injury as well. There were cheeleaders doing a tshirt toss during the injury which of course gets the fans all riled up and cheering for a shirt. Funny how we are complaining about the Bison fans cheering when the Bearkats themselves were doing it as well at the same time. Plus that Bison chant started before the injury and it seems as if they weren't aware of the injury as it was near the NDSU sideline and towards the North end of the field, while the chants were coming from the south corner of the NDSU sideline. So I figured those guys probably couldn't see what was going on being as the rest of the teams were directly in front of them 60 yards down the field from that injury. (I think it might have been after the INT to the 1 and eventual TD).

Hammerhead
January 8th, 2012, 06:07 PM
Are fans supposed to just sit on their hands while an injured player is down? Chanting while the SHSU band was playing their fight song before the game was classless. Keeping your team pumped up during an injury time out is not, if you ask me.

ALPHAGRIZ1
January 8th, 2012, 06:09 PM
Yep that SHSU education is paying off.......he thinks that middle finger is a roman numeral 6

Hammerhead
January 8th, 2012, 08:48 PM
Lots of SHSU fans were wearing "perfect season" T-shirts. I didn't temp the football gods by buying a ticket until NDSU advanced and would never buy anything touting a perfect season before the championship was won.

Frustrating to being undefeated and now ...not

http://cache.gawkerassets.com/assets/images/11/2012/01/ec9db65ae398dbb73ca7e40cc6ecf0f3.jpg

Sambow
January 8th, 2012, 10:40 PM
Lots of SHSU fans were wearing "perfect season" T-shirts. I didn't temp the football gods by buying a ticket until NDSU advanced and would never buy anything touting a perfect season before the championship was won.

Good call on that. However, we were unbeaten so don't hate that (by the way, I wasn't wearing that shirt but I can see why fans did). Again, don't hate. I don't think that was what caused the outcome though. Your boys were just better. NDSU is SOLID!!!

Sambow
January 8th, 2012, 10:43 PM
Yep that SHSU education is paying off.......he thinks that middle finger is a roman numeral 6

You are a joke.

rexreed
January 8th, 2012, 11:07 PM
Are fans supposed to just sit on their hands while an injured player is down?

Yes you are- there's human being on the ground injured... that's the time you STFU no matter what else is going on in the game, any sport, any level, any where in the world.

edit- maybe boxing is an exception. ith boxing you don't cheer when the guy falls on the mat, Apollo Creed in Rocky IV style. It's OK to cheer a KO otherwise.

Sambow
January 8th, 2012, 11:19 PM
Yes you are- there's human being on the ground injured... that's the time you STFU no matter what else is going on in the game, any sport, any level, any where in the world.

We didn't sit down, myself included when we dinged their QB and he left the game. There was no disrespect there.

rexreed
January 8th, 2012, 11:39 PM
We didn't sit down, myself included when we dinged their QB and he left the game. There was no disrespect there.
I think "Sit on your hands" in this reference is more of a figure of speech. In reality you could sit on your hands and actually cheer the injured player. In the world of sportsmanship I just think you pipe down until the player gets up, and if they don't get up certainly don't clap or cheer for the injury. It says a lot about person that does not understand these principles. It says that you are a major a-hole. Now I don't really buy the "didn't notice the injured player excuse." If you are paying attention enough to react to a great play then surely you will notice an injured player on the field?

Yes, I am Jesus now. Perfect as they come. Do as I say or I'll keep helping out the Broncos and then you will see Tebow quarterbacks at every college and pro team.

NDSUFREAK
January 8th, 2012, 11:44 PM
This is a whole lot of overreacting if you ask me...get over it. People get offended too easily and make everything a big deal.

sgt smash
January 8th, 2012, 11:48 PM

edit- maybe boxing is an exception. ith boxing you don't cheer when the guy falls on the mat, Apollo Creed in Rocky IV style. It's OK to cheer a KO otherwise.

At least they didn't do the wave like the Minnesota Vikings fans did when the Oakland Raiders had a guy get carted off on a backboard.

rexreed
January 9th, 2012, 12:04 AM
If it wasn't for over reacting I don't think internet message boards would exist.

sgt smash
January 9th, 2012, 12:12 AM
If it wasn't for over reacting I don't think internet message boards would exist.

Or there would be nothing to feed trolls with.

fargocyclone
January 9th, 2012, 12:17 AM
I think we're all forgetting that this injury took place during an amazing interception return. Kids are yelling, screaming, giving high fives, and generally not paying attention to the field after the tackle at the 1. Once everyone realized there was a player down and the excitement from the play was gone, the fans quieted down and applauded his walk off the field. Overreaction.

(Also, I'd have an injury after every big play if that's all it took to get the opposing crowd out of the equation to not let momentum shift their way...)

LakesBison
January 9th, 2012, 02:06 AM
Im still cheering!!

McNeese72
January 9th, 2012, 08:06 AM
I just realizied who AlphaGriz reminds me of. The "mayhem" guy in the Allstate Insurance commercials.

That is all,
Doc

http://www.geauxcowboys-eastside.org/images/popcorn.gif http://www.geauxcowboys-eastside.org/images/popcorn.gif

ysubigred
January 9th, 2012, 08:42 AM
I just realizied who AlphaGriz reminds me of. The "mayhem" guy in the Allstate Insurance commercials.

That is all,
Doc

http://www.geauxcowboys-eastside.org/images/popcorn.gif http://www.geauxcowboys-eastside.org/images/popcorn.gif

xbowx Doc you are a genius! Coffee shot out my nose when I read this xlolx ^^ I love the mayhen guy (no homo) but AlphaGriz yuck!! xtroublex

ST_Lawson
January 9th, 2012, 08:44 AM

I've always hated the "overrated" chant because, if you think about it...what you're saying is that the team that you beat wasn't as good as their ranking showed. Who would you rather take down...someone rated the best team the country but who doesn't deserve to be there...or someone who is legitimately the best team in the country (until you take them down)? It's kinda a backhanded insult to your own team, saying they couldn't take down the REAL best team, but that they took down a team that wasn't all that great.

deez_na
January 9th, 2012, 08:57 AM
Sorry about the guy getting hurt but you don't just quit cheering after an interception is returned to the 1 yard line. Your fans are into the game big time at this point and are looking at the guy who just returned the pick. They probably didn't see the other guy. They had a right to be cheering considering that put the game to a 2 possession lead in the 4th quarter. Don't be a sore loser and rip on fans for cheering.

Twentysix
January 9th, 2012, 09:13 AM
I've always hated the "overrated" chant because, if you think about it...what you're saying is that the team that you beat wasn't as good as their ranking showed. Who would you rather take down...someone rated the best team the country but who doesn't deserve to be there...or someone who is legitimately the best team in the country (until you take them down)? It's kinda a backhanded insult to your own team, saying they couldn't take down the REAL best team, but that they took down a team that wasn't all that great.

They were #1, obviously they were overrated. Idk if SHSU would have won our bracket. Overrated chant was fair.

PantherRob82
January 9th, 2012, 09:37 AM
Chanting overrated in a game of #1 vs. #2? Wow.

Sammy94
January 9th, 2012, 09:39 AM
Idk if SHSU would have won our bracket.

Idk know if NDSU would have won our bracket.
If the Bison needed a fake punt to change the momentum of the game, maybe we were over rated. What a horrible showing by the Bison vs. a very underated football team. I would of expected a blowout.

425defense
January 9th, 2012, 09:44 AM
6 points..........still laughing about that.

Why are you such a d#$k? Last time I checked SHSU scored six more points than Montana scored in the NC game. I have all the respect in the world for Montana football, but you put a bad taste in everyone's mouth with your posts. SHSU had an outstanding team this year and seems everyone can give them props except for you. You are an embarassment to the Montana fan base. Grow up.

Twentysix
January 9th, 2012, 09:57 AM
Idk know if NDSU would have won our bracket.
If the Bison needed a fake punt to change the momentum of the game, maybe we were over rated. What a horrible showing by the Bison vs. a very underated football team. I would of expected a blowout.

very underrated???? you were rated #1 lmfao. You are hilarious and are either being trolly or are a moron.

rexreed
January 9th, 2012, 10:19 AM
Sorry about the guy getting hurt but you don't just quit cheering after an interception is returned to the 1 yard line. Your fans are into the game big time at this point and are looking at the guy who just returned the pick. They probably didn't see the other guy. They had a right to be cheering considering that put the game to a 2 possession lead in the 4th quarter. Don't be a sore loser and rip on fans for cheering.

The player was down for a good bit. I understand celebrating an int with a great return, but we are talking about multiple chants after the celebration. Eventually you would think that someone would notice and start the "sshhh' stuff. Yeah it a little picky but that is what people expect when a player is down. When folks celebrate a player being down, well that sets your whole fan base back.

rexreed
January 9th, 2012, 10:24 AM
Chanting overrated in a game of #1 vs. #2? Wow.
I've been to games where the fans chanting "overrated" aren't even winning. It is a dumb think to chant. In this case it is quite ridiculous since SH was arguably underrated for most of the season. There isn't much difference between 1 and 2, certainly not enough to chant overrated. Probably dumb *** students are responsible for that one. The older ND fans were pretty much head and shoulders better fans than most. The students were run of the mill- typical college students. I hate it when students are mixed in with the rest of the crowd.

Twentysix
January 9th, 2012, 10:28 AM
It was actually 1 v 4 not 1v2 unless you mean seeding.

Sammy94
January 9th, 2012, 10:30 AM
You are hilarious and are either being trolly or are a moron.

Moron according to my wife... but I'm for sure a very overated Troll.

Bronco
January 9th, 2012, 10:33 AM
I'm very much into revenge chants

Remember who dos the "over rated" chant and give them the "you're not rated"
next time you're kicking butt

Sambow
January 9th, 2012, 11:16 AM
They were #1, obviously they were overrated. Idk if SHSU would have won our bracket. Overrated chant was fair.

Way to be gracious in your victory. Posts like this are what shows who the d-bags in this world are. You won...you were better...take it and be happy. Don't post this crap.

deez_na
January 9th, 2012, 11:37 AM
Way to be gracious in your victory. Posts like this are what shows who the d-bags in this world are. You won...you were better...take it and be happy. Don't post this crap.

Yeah that's pretty weak, idk how Sam could be considered over rated unless you were ranked #1 and lost to some very low quality team but you didn't. You played a tough championship game.

Hammerhead
January 9th, 2012, 11:58 AM
Back on topic, sort of... Southern speed (Texas and Georgia) = 6.5 points per game.

steelbison
January 9th, 2012, 12:05 PM
The player was down for a good bit. I understand celebrating an int with a great return, but we are talking about multiple chants after the celebration. Eventually you would think that someone would notice and start the "sshhh' stuff. Yeah it a little picky but that is what people expect when a player is down. When folks celebrate a player being down, well that sets your whole fan base back.

Just to let you know I have been attending NDSU games for over 25 years and we ALWAYS cheer for the player when he gets up and walks to the sideline.

I have never once seen anyone celebrate for a player being down.

We were not celebrating a player down...that is just plain stupid!

semobison
January 9th, 2012, 12:25 PM

We just won the National Championship in a very hard fought game! SHSU had the best defense we faced all year! The great thing about FCS is that the title is won on the field. We did that and there is NO reason to rub anybodys nose in to it! Show some Bison class!

BisonBacker
January 9th, 2012, 01:15 PM
We just won the National Championship in a very hard fought game! SHSU had the best defense we faced all year! The great thing about FCS is that the title is won on the field. We did that and there is NO reason to rub anybodys nose in to it! Show some Bison class!

^^^^^^^^^THISX1000^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

FarSouthBison
January 9th, 2012, 01:21 PM
Looks like Twentysix is trying to be another AlpaGriz!
Both need to go back to Grade school and learn some Manners.

TheRevSFA
January 9th, 2012, 01:23 PM

Repped the tits off of this.

Sambow
January 9th, 2012, 01:25 PM

This is very much appreciated. Except for one fan (who later apologized to me) your fans were NOTHING BUT CLASS!!!! We fought our asses off and just got beat by a better team. I wish you all a great 2012 and safe travels home. GO KATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sambow
January 9th, 2012, 01:27 PM
Repped the tits off of this.

Hey Rev, some of the guys I was at the game with met you at the katfans.com tailgate yesterday. Thank you for coming out in support of the Kats. That is REALLY strong considering the SHSU / SFA rivalry.

TheRevSFA
January 9th, 2012, 01:40 PM
Hey Rev, some of the guys I was at the game with met you at the katfans.com tailgate yesterday. Thank you for coming out in support of the Kats. That is REALLY strong considering the SHSU / SFA rivalry.

haha who were you with?

I said I was going to be there supporting the conference, thus supporting y'all. I'd imagine Sam fans would do the same if SFA ever made an NC game..then be relieved when SFA lost.

Sambow
January 9th, 2012, 01:48 PM
The guy I was with that you talked to was Chuck. I have tailgated a few times with the katfan.com guys before. Good dudes.

NDSU_grad
January 9th, 2012, 01:48 PM
Yeah that's pretty weak, idk how Sam could be considered over rated unless you were ranked #1 and lost to some very low quality team but you didn't. You played a tough championship game.
This. The overrated chant is the stupidest thing in sports.

ALPHAGRIZ1
January 9th, 2012, 01:56 PM
The real question is when are the SHSU fans going to deal with this asskicking and finally STFU?

I wont hold my breath, those classless bast*rds will just keep swinging at the pinata like a one legged blind retard..............sure is funny to watch......for awhile.
xcoffeex

TheRevSFA
January 9th, 2012, 02:00 PM
The guy I was with that you talked to was Chuck. I have tailgated a few times with the katfan.com guys before. Good dudes.

Yeah...I 'gated with them at BOTPW for a bit..they're fun and I don't get that much **** for being a lumberjack.

Sambow
January 9th, 2012, 02:08 PM
Yeah...I 'gated with them at BOTPW for a bit..they're fun and I don't get that much **** for being a lumberjack.

Yeah, real Kat fans won't give you too much **** for that. Being a Jack is your problem. :D

Sambow
January 9th, 2012, 02:08 PM
The real question is when are the SHSU fans going to deal with this asskicking and finally STFU?

I wont hold my breath, those classless bast*rds will just keep swinging at the pinata like a one legged blind retard..............sure is funny to watch......for awhile.
xcoffeex

Again, you are a joke.

TheRevSFA
January 9th, 2012, 02:10 PM
Yeah, real Kat fans won't give you too much **** for that. Being a Jack is your problem. :D

Don't let one season of success get to your head. You need at least two.

Sambow
January 9th, 2012, 02:19 PM
Don't let one season of success get to your head. You need at least two.

It was a joke.

TheRevSFA
January 9th, 2012, 02:31 PM
It was a joke.

As was mine..mine was actually making fun of SFA fans. Jeez..still upset about Saturday? :D

Sambow
January 9th, 2012, 02:49 PM
As was mine..mine was actually making fun of SFA fans. Jeez..still upset about Saturday? :D

Yes

425defense
January 9th, 2012, 03:03 PM

xcoffeex

When are you going to STFU and get over the a$$ kicking your team received from SHSU?

Sam_Kats
January 9th, 2012, 04:07 PM
Annie just tries to push buttons. The team that thrashed his vaunted Griz lost in the title game so he came out of the basement again.

Bison56
January 9th, 2012, 05:30 PM

Great post. xthumbsupx

KATS_21
January 9th, 2012, 07:38 PM

xcoffeex

The real question is when is Alpha going to STFU?? Seriously, you came to Texas (supposedly), lost your camera (supposedly), and your Montana Grizzlies beat Sam and made it to the NC (no chance of that happening).

I hope you have enjoyed the last 4 weeks of life with no Grizz football. Actually, Im a little surprised that you are not in a huge state of depression after your Grizz lost to such a second rate football team like Sam.

I believe you guys open with App St. next year, let me know how that 2 game losing streak feels.