PDA

View Full Version : FCS championship love from Dallas NBC

LakesBison
January 4th, 2012, 10:33 PM
http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/sports/Fans-Flock-to-Sell-Out-FCS-Game-136698763.html

its mostly about NDSU, but SHSU might like it as well.

Cleets
January 4th, 2012, 10:44 PM
I don't mean to be a band wagon fan boy or a Decemberist...
But NDSU is the best thing to happen to FCS in a long while - and that's even with Douche Nozzle LakesBison (and his three impersonators)

ursus arctos horribilis
January 4th, 2012, 10:47 PM
http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/sports/Fans-Flock-to-Sell-Out-FCS-Game-136698763.html

its mostly about NDSU, but SHSU might like it as well.

Well at least this time you didn't just say "it's on some site near Dallas" and move on. Good video LB thanks for bringing it to us. It's nice to see that the community, The Kats, & the Bison are revved up for it.

BisonFan02
January 4th, 2012, 10:48 PM
But NDSU is the best thing to happen to FCS in a long while - and that's even with Douche Nozzle LakesBison (and his three impersonators)

Haha! I'm gonna borrow that for the smack arsenal.

ursus arctos horribilis
January 4th, 2012, 10:50 PM

Takes one to know one.

Cleets
January 4th, 2012, 10:56 PM
Takes one to know one.

An Impersonator..?

ursus arctos horribilis
January 4th, 2012, 10:59 PM
An Impersonator..?

no

BisonFan02
January 4th, 2012, 11:02 PM
no

Decemberist?

DJKyR0
January 5th, 2012, 12:36 AM
But NDSU is the best thing to happen to FCS in a long while

Aw shucks, that's kind of you to say. Funny story though, my buddy's frat has a cat in it named Douche Nozzle.

ursus arctos horribilis
January 5th, 2012, 12:43 AM
Aw shucks, that's kind of you to say. Funny story though, my buddy's frat has a cat in it named Douche Nozzle.

A cat named douche nozzle...I smell a joke in there somewhere.

DJKyR0
January 5th, 2012, 12:45 AM
A cat named douche nozzle...I smell a joke in there somewhere.

Probably. At any rate, we get coverage on the largest TV network in America's 3rd-largest media market. I'll take it. :)

ursus arctos horribilis
January 5th, 2012, 01:02 AM
Probably. At any rate, we get coverage on the largest TV network in America's 3rd-largest media market. I'll take it. :)

Either you didn't understand the inference or I just ain't catching on to how that relates...no matter.

DJKyR0
January 5th, 2012, 01:06 AM
Either you didn't understand the inference or I just ain't catching on to how that relates...no matter.

Dude, I'm in college. Trust me, I got the inference. ;)