PDA

View Full Version : NDSU on KFAN 9:20 Wed from lakes!!

LakesBison
January 3rd, 2012, 04:17 PM
I got Fire Denny Guy's email, props to him for getting NDSU's Bohl on KFAN wednesday morning!! PUMP IT UP!!!

Sent: Tuesday, January 03, 2012 9:43 AM <<<<< bisonville found out at 3pm.
To: '[email protected]'; '[email protected]'
Subject: NDSU title week baby!
Importance: High

PA- Give NDSU some love.

Its FIRE DENNY GUY! Remember my reporting from the NDSU basketball run in 2009??

Im heading to Dallas Texas for the roadtrip later in the week, Lets hook up and do a quick phone call or 2 and Ill report for you at the FCS TITLE GAME!

NDSU v Sam Houston on ESPN 2 Jan 7 Noon!

GO BISON!! Over 10,000+ fans are making the trip, games been sold out for 2 weeks and there are 35 minnesota kids on the roster.

You should interview MWILL aka Marcus Williams from Hopkins and the kid with 2 RETURN TD’s vs Gophers. or coach bohl!

Fire Denny Guy

LakesBison
January 4th, 2012, 08:48 AM
Kfan.com for you out of town. PA said he will be pimpin us bigtime!

344Johnson
January 4th, 2012, 11:41 AM
Lakes, while it is possible NDSU could have 10,000+, I think I speak for a lot of people when I say that it is by no means a guarantee. I'm expecting 7-8 thousand.

LakesBison
January 4th, 2012, 01:23 PM
yea, 7000-8000 is a GIVEN. I just keep running into more people going.

2 mahnomen farmers bought 5 luxury boxes and bringing 50 people

2 breckenridge farmers (ex ndsu players) are bringing about 30 people down.

www.kfan.com << goto Paul Allen on demand for this interview (sam houston people probably shouldnt listen)

ursus arctos horribilis
January 4th, 2012, 01:48 PM
How about just giving the actual page link LB. I don't have time to go hunt and look around for **** on a site I have never been to before. If you want people to check out the stuff then don't give them an assignment to do first.

Go to the page where the player is and post that link, makes it much easier for the user. That's just an ill thought out way to get people to see or hear what you are trying to put out Lakes.

C'mon man!

NoDak 4 Ever
January 4th, 2012, 01:55 PM
How about just giving the actual page link LB. I don't have time to go hunt and look around for **** on a site I have never been to before. If you want people to check out the stuff then don't give them an assignment to do first.

Go to the page where the player is and post that link, makes it much easier for the user. That's just an ill thought out way to get people to see or hear what you are trying to put out Lakes.

C'mon man!

smh Sorry dude.

http://www.kfan.com/cc-common/podcast/single_page.html?podcast=KFAN_PADubay&selected_podcast=PA_010412_hr2_1325697503_25946.mp 3

About 17:30 into it.

LakesBison
January 4th, 2012, 02:01 PM
woo hoo, work for it ursus... work for it... hehe.

ursus arctos horribilis
January 4th, 2012, 02:09 PM
woo hoo, work for it ursus... work for it... hehe.

I ain't gonna, and most people ain't gonna work to do your job in promoting your team. That was sheer laziness on your part and thankfully NoDak picked up the slack and I am now listening to a good interview with Bohl thanks to his DIRECT effort.

Thanks for bringing it dude but you had to listen to that and could have just made it easy for those wanting to listen as well.

ursus arctos horribilis
January 4th, 2012, 02:10 PM
smh Sorry dude.

http://www.kfan.com/cc-common/podcast/single_page.html?podcast=KFAN_PADubay&selected_podcast=PA_010412_hr2_1325697503_25946.mp 3

About 17:30 into it.

Much appreciated good sir...especially for the detail on what to fast forward to. There is nothing else on that show that I could have brought myself to care about except this interview.

BisonHype!
January 4th, 2012, 02:23 PM
It is cool to see that the Bison are getting some love finally from KFAN in Minneapolis.

LakesBison
January 4th, 2012, 04:15 PM
lots of buzz in minnesota for ndsu!

Thundar
January 4th, 2012, 05:23 PM
is it just me or did lakes just take credit for getting bohl on KFAN????

Lord PA has had NDSU coaches on for several years

LakesBison
January 4th, 2012, 05:27 PM
yes, that was my personal email to my close personal friend Paul Allen at 9:43 am..... urging him to get NDSU on, MWILL or Coach Bohl.

*bows* I LOVE KFAN IN THE CITIES!! ITS A LOVE COVENENT!!

TheBisonator
January 4th, 2012, 06:12 PM
yes, that was my personal email to my close personal friend Paul Allen at 9:43 am..... urging him to get NDSU on, MWILL or Coach Bohl.

*bows* I LOVE KFAN IN THE CITIES!! ITS A LOVE COVENENT!!

This is.... Delusions of Grandeur, seriously.

LakesBison
January 4th, 2012, 10:43 PM
wingnator whats your problem? I showed the email I sent specifically, then voila at 3pm that day he announced that bohl will be on thursday.

duh, I talk to PA & Justin Gaard like every week punkass. im a legend on KFAN since 1998

Sambow
January 4th, 2012, 10:57 PM
wingnator whats your problem? I showed the email I sent specifically, then voila at 3pm that day he announced that bohl will be on thursday.

duh, I talk to PA & Justin Gaard like every week punkass. im a legend on KFAN since 1998

But you aren't one to brag are you?

DJKyR0
January 5th, 2012, 12:56 AM
Didn't PA cut you off when you called Favre a prick on-air?

SDFS
January 5th, 2012, 07:28 AM
what is KFAN - is that 1500?

Professor Chaos
January 5th, 2012, 10:45 AM
what is KFAN - is that 1500?
100.3 FM in the cities. 740 AM in Fargo. Not sure about anywhere else.

JSUBison
January 5th, 2012, 11:01 AM
It is cool to see that the Bison are getting some love finally from KFAN in Minneapolis.

They cover the Bison pretty good actually, all things considered. Last season they covered the NDSU/South Dakota game, and I think they even sent someone to Fargo on game day. Played Craig Bohl sound clips, and even talked about who the Bison should start, Mohler or Jensen. I think they even had a smack off between Lakes and some dork from USD, I didn't hear that clip though. This year leading up to the Gopher game they had a bit of coverage as well. Those are just a couple of instances, somebody posted the clips at bisonville. I don't live in the area so I don't normally listen to KFAN.