PDA

View Full Version : One last game for the O.C. of the Kats.

Sammy94
December 30th, 2011, 08:01 AM
We knew this was coming. xsmhx

http://www.abqjournal.com/sports/2011/12/30/lobos-get-boss-for-football-offense.html

eaglewraith
December 30th, 2011, 08:03 AM
Have to be a subscriber for that link.

What's the details?

Sammy94
December 30th, 2011, 08:04 AM
http://www.chron.com/sports/college-football/article/Sam-Houston-State-loses-two-assistant-coaches-2431667.php

This one works.

NoDak 4 Ever
December 30th, 2011, 08:12 AM
Well from a certain game I remember earlier this year, their offense didn't seem be a problem. :)

BisonHype!
December 30th, 2011, 08:40 AM
Well, they did a good job this year. Nice to see them get rewarded for it.

Sammy94
December 30th, 2011, 08:45 AM
Well from a certain game I remember earlier this year, their offense didn't seem be a problem.

NoDak, Do you really want to be bring up certain games of the year?

TheRevSFA
December 30th, 2011, 08:48 AM
..and in related news, Tim Flanders transfers to UNM. I mean..Warehime was the reason Flanders went to SHSU

NoDak 4 Ever
December 30th, 2011, 08:49 AM
NoDak, Do you really want to be bring up certain games of the year?

Holy ****, you guys can't take a joke can you?

TheRevSFA
December 30th, 2011, 08:52 AM
Holy ****, you guys can't take a joke can you?

You're finally catching on.

NoDak 4 Ever
December 30th, 2011, 08:54 AM
You're finally catching on.

Kings of the world with a skin of an onion, and a Decemberist no less! I should have known.

Let me help. A good comeback, rather than turning it into two monkeys throwing feces at one another would be something like pointing out that UNM only scored 12 ppg and refuting my argument rather than going into butthurt mode.

TheRevSFA
December 30th, 2011, 08:58 AM
Kings of the world with a skin of an onion, and a Decemberist no less! I should have known.

Let me help. A good comeback, rather than turning it into two monkeys throwing feces at one another would be something like pointing out that UNM only scored 12 ppg and refuting my argument rather than going into butthurt mode.

The PC term is "bandwagon"

Sammy94
December 30th, 2011, 08:59 AM
butthurt mode.

Really? I think the end result is what matters and the Kats are still undefeated. If you want butthurt mode go back and read some of the Youngtown State posts.

Sammy94
December 30th, 2011, 09:18 AM
"bandwagon"

I think Decemberist is the correct term. I just wish I found this page sooner. I was doing most of time wasting on ESPN. I am a 1994 graduate of Sam and I attended most of the home games for the past 20 years plus a trip to Montana a few years ago. I don't think I would consider that bandwagon.

TheRevSFA
December 30th, 2011, 09:22 AM
I think Decemberist is the correct term. I just wish I found this page sooner. I was doing most of time wasting on ESPN. I am a 1994 graduate of Sam and I attended most of the home games for the past 20 years plus a trip to Montana a few years ago. I don't think I would consider that bandwagon.

I'm just giving you ****. Relax. I didn't really pop on until November of last year..didn't find this page until someone mentioned it on Lumberjackfans.com..as well as Katfans.com

Sam_Kats
December 30th, 2011, 09:36 AM
NoDak is just pissed he's never seen a beach

Vitojr130
December 30th, 2011, 09:41 AM
Well I am related to the last King of Sweden. I also own a $5,000,000 mansion and I am still in college.

Hey look! I can say anything on the interwebz too!

Vitojr130
December 30th, 2011, 09:43 AM

You do realize that NoDak is currently not even residing in ND, right? Also, there is more shoreline 1 hour away from Fargo than the entire eastern seaboard...

NoDak 4 Ever
December 30th, 2011, 10:06 AM

My wife made me go to Cancun for my honeymoon. I wanted Vegas. Keep your beach, I'll take a snowdrift any day.

TheRevSFA
December 30th, 2011, 10:08 AM
My wife made me go to Cancun for my honeymoon. I wanted Vegas. Keep your beach, I'll take a snowdrift any day.

Had she made you go to Cayman you might change that thought.

Sam_Kats
December 30th, 2011, 10:08 AM

Speaking of not being able to take jokes...........hmmmm

Hi Kettle,

You're black.

Signed,

The Pot

GREAT...now Alpha thinks I'm racist again xcrazyx

NoDak 4 Ever
December 30th, 2011, 10:09 AM
Had she made you go to Cayman you might change that thought.

She wanted white sand, I wanted green felt. To each their own.

TheRevSFA
December 30th, 2011, 10:09 AM

Ha

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to NoDak 4 Ever again.

Sam_Kats
December 30th, 2011, 10:13 AM

I heard if gambling were legal in Washington & Arkansas the felt would be red & purple.

Vitojr130
December 30th, 2011, 10:24 AM
I heard if gambling were legal in Washington & Arkansas the felt would be red & purple.

Correction for accuracy:

"a dark shade of pink & the color of a bruise, respectively."

Sammy94
December 30th, 2011, 10:26 AM

I'm starting to like you better now.

Sammy94
December 30th, 2011, 11:02 AM
I'm just giving you ****. Relax. I didn't really pop on until November of last year..didn't find this page until someone mentioned it on Lumberjackfans.com..as well as Katfans.com

Its ok, lots of people coming out of the woodwork. I have fraternity brothers who haven't been to a game in years and are making the trip to Frisco. Not sure I will call them bandwagon fans being alumni and all but I can understand why some people would. Plus I did sell my ticket at one time (so maybe I am??) but came across another so I will be there.

Mr. C
December 30th, 2011, 11:46 AM
Well from a certain game I remember earlier this year, their offense didn't seem be a problem. :)

The previous offensive coordinator was David Reeves, the former Appalachian State QB, who happens to be the son of ex-Florida and NFL star John Reeves and is the brother-in-law of Lane Kiffin. Reeves previously was on Kiffin's staff at Tennessee and Steve Spurier's staff at South Carolina.

Twentysix
December 30th, 2011, 06:22 PM
I heard being a brother in law makes the play calling run thick in your veins.