PDA

View Full Version : T.S.N. Poll; Dec. 20th

kdinva
December 27th, 2011, 07:12 PM
Just saw this, without a "headline". I'm guessing this was done the Monday or Tuesday after the semi's......

http://www.sportsnetwork.com/merge/tsnform.aspx?c=sportsnetwork&page=cfoot2/misc/cfoot225poll.aspx

Stony Brook only 22nd? Joke. xcrazyx

Ga. Southern still ahead of N. Dakota St.? xconfusedx

Lehigh w/4 1st-place votes.......

Appy. St. still 9th?

Youngstown St. got one 25th place vote? Joke xcrazyx

Seawolf97
December 27th, 2011, 07:55 PM
We continue to fly under the radar in these polls. And thats ok -we should be a very good team come Septemberxthumbsupx

I-16Bandit
December 27th, 2011, 08:04 PM

Hahahahaha. Whatever. I'll take it. :D

JSUBison
December 27th, 2011, 08:07 PM
This is the final regular season poll, the records have just been updated, that's all. Coaches poll is the same thing.

Bison Fan in NW MN
December 27th, 2011, 08:07 PM
Must be a bunch of morons voting in this.

Lehigh has more 1st place votes than the Bison and we beat them 24-0. Georgia Southern ahead of us and we beat them 35-7......pretty comical poll.

Twentysix
December 27th, 2011, 08:11 PM
Must be a bunch of morons voting in this.

Lehigh has more 1st place votes than the Bison and we beat them 24-0. Georgia Southern ahead of us and we beat them 35-7......pretty comical poll.

The people not realizing this is the final regular season poll with updated records are the morons. ;)

Bison Fan in NW MN
December 27th, 2011, 08:48 PM
The people not realizing this is the final regular season poll with updated records are the morons. ;)

Hey, now........

gasoutherneagle
December 27th, 2011, 08:54 PM
Hey, now........

Hey... I'm good with it! heh heh.

Gil Dobie
December 27th, 2011, 08:55 PM

Some of the voters probably thought UND defeated GSU ;)

gasoutherneagle
December 27th, 2011, 09:03 PM
THEM'S FIGHTIN' WORDS!xlolx

kdinva
December 27th, 2011, 09:17 PM
This is the final regular season poll, the records have just been updated, that's all.

OK, makes sense now.........Mr. Moderator, if you want to lock this........OK by me.

Vitojr130
December 28th, 2011, 09:39 AM
How the hell are both UNI and GSU ahead of NDSU??? Didn't Montana just make UNI eat it's own *****, ***** it out, then eat it again? Did not NDSU just hand GSU a thorough piss-pounding with a complimentary cock-slap on the face? The Sports Network continues to be just another pointless entity on the interwebz.

Cleets
December 28th, 2011, 09:57 AM
How the hell are both UNI and GSU ahead of NDSU??? Didn't Montana just make UNI eat it's own *****, ***** it out, then eat it again? Did not NDSU just hand GSU a thorough piss-pounding with a complimentary cock-slap on the face? The Sports Network continues to be just another pointless entity on the interwebz.

Although it was requested this thread be closed - due to misunderstanding the nature of the TSN Poll - Hysterical posts such as the one above really make it fun to leave open...

eaglewraith
December 28th, 2011, 09:58 AM
Although it was requested this thread be closed - due to misunderstanding the nature of the TSN Poll - Hysterical posts such as the one above really make it fun to leave open...

Rabble Rabble?

Vitojr130
December 28th, 2011, 10:28 AM

It happens when you only read the first post and then decide to comment on the thread that the initial post was about. It happens when I am at work and am crunching for time haha

UNHFan
December 28th, 2011, 10:39 AM
We continue to fly under the radar in these polls. And thats ok -we should be a very good team come Septemberxthumbsupx

Your dam right... Stoneybrook is the up and coming team I would love for them to join the CAA

I lived on Long Island for 25 years and all my friends went to Stonybrook so happy that long Island has a real program now.

LakesBison
December 28th, 2011, 10:45 AM
some bison fans are morons, they make lakes look like a brainiac!

Vitojr130
December 28th, 2011, 11:01 AM
some bison fans are morons, they make lakes look like a brainiac!

Sensationalist conformist.

darell1976
December 28th, 2011, 01:24 PM
Some of the voters probably thought UND defeated GSU ;)

Which means we will probably get first place votes in the 2012 preseason poll.xlolx