PDA

View Full Version : Fritz 1, Bohl 0

xcoach2
December 24th, 2011, 09:41 AM
Fritzco sure showed Bohl up at the FCS media day. Someone needs to tell Bohl to put a tie on. Instead Bohl looks like a sawed-off elf. Fritz is going to continue his domination over Bohl through 1/7 and through next year as well if the Bison want a rematch in 2012/2013.

http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll228/xcoach2/dal_fcscoaches_600.jpg

Just to rehash the results so far:

Fritz > Bohl

http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll228/xcoach2/orig-13020201.gif

Gil Dobie
December 24th, 2011, 09:46 AM
EPIC Fail

http://www.bostonherald.com/blogs/sports/rap_sheet/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/belichick-standing.jpg

xcoach2
December 24th, 2011, 09:54 AM
EPIC Fail

http://www.bostonherald.com/blogs/sports/rap_sheet/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/belichick-standing.jpg

Belichick coaches in the league. Big' difference at that level compared to college where coaches are supposed to be guiders of young men.

OL FU
December 24th, 2011, 10:00 AM
Belichick coaches in the league. Big' difference at that level compared to college where coaches are supposed to be guiders of young men.

because he doesn't have a tie onxeyebrowx

xcoach2
December 24th, 2011, 10:04 AM
because he doesn't have a tie onxeyebrowx

Let's face it. Bohl will prolly never get his team back to this game again. He had one opportunity not to look like a schlep and he failed. Fritz is just on another level when it comes to professionalism and class. I'm sure Bohl is a great linebacker coach though.

Lehigh Football Nation
December 24th, 2011, 10:05 AM
This thread will be resurrected January 7th, 11:30PM EST xlolx

Twentysix
December 24th, 2011, 10:06 AM
xlolxxrotatehxxlolx

NoDak 4 Ever
December 24th, 2011, 10:08 AM
Wow Trolly, you are really reaching here. I was hoping your insight would get better, not worse as the days went on.

LakesBison
December 24th, 2011, 10:14 AM
LIFE 1 xcoach 0

Bison Fan in NW MN
December 24th, 2011, 10:15 AM
Let's face it. Bohl will prolly never get his team back to this game again. He had one opportunity not to look like a schlep and he failed. Fritz is just on another level when it comes to professionalism and class. I'm sure Bohl is a great linebacker coach though.

Bohl is a very good coach and even better person.

Nice try with this stupid thread.

OL FU
December 24th, 2011, 10:32 AM

So it's not because he doesn't have a tiexeyebrowx

Hansel
December 24th, 2011, 11:30 AM
How does Fritz get that cat on his head to sit so still?

xcoach2
December 24th, 2011, 11:35 AM
How does Fritz get that cat on his head to sit so still?

swagger I suppose. You can tell Bohl lacks it.

NoDak 4 Ever
December 24th, 2011, 11:45 AM

and why should he have any swagger?

Certainly not for his .701 winning percentage on the FCS level
I doubt for his 5-3 record against FBS teams
I doubt he ever looks at his 2 national championship rings with pride
He's only been an Eddie Robinson finalist

But yeah, he's never been a JUCO champion so I guess that's it.

HandoEX
December 24th, 2011, 11:50 AM
Nice toupee

BisonBohl
December 24th, 2011, 11:55 AM
The dudes tie isnt even straight...

Stupid thread...

NoDak 4 Ever
December 24th, 2011, 11:58 AM
The dudes tie isnt even straight...

Stupid thread...

It's only the 2nd stupid thread my friend Trolly McBandwagon has started, along with the NDSU Whitest one.

Professor Chaos
December 24th, 2011, 12:04 PM
It's only the 2nd stupid thread my friend Trolly McBandwagon has started, along with the NDSU Whitest one.
Don't forget the "I just broke up the marriage of some NDSU donkey price gouging him for tickets" thread.

xcoach2
December 24th, 2011, 12:15 PM
Nice toupee

Fritz's hair is real hair. I've known him for 20 years. He doesn't wear a toupee.

KATS_21
December 24th, 2011, 12:27 PM
Fritzco sure showed Bohl up at the FCS media day. Someone needs to tell Bohl to put a tie on. Instead Bohl looks like a sawed-off elf. Fritz is going to continue his domination over Bohl through 1/7 and through next year as well if the Bison want a rematch in 2012/2013.

http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll228/xcoach2/dal_fcscoaches_600.jpg

Just to rehash the results so far:

Fritz > Bohl

http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll228/xcoach2/orig-13020201.gif

Xcoach and Alpha are the same person. If not, they were probably split up at birth.

TheBisonator
December 24th, 2011, 12:29 PM
This thread is chock full of teh troll.

http://gifsforum.com/images/gif/troll%20face/grand/s4xqhk.jpg.gif

xcoach2
December 24th, 2011, 12:31 PM
Also, Fritz is undefeated this season against opposing head coaches when he has a height advantage. Sucks' for you Bison fans.

NoDak 4 Ever
December 24th, 2011, 12:35 PM
Also, Fritz is undefeated this season against opposing head coaches when he has a height advantage. Sucks' for you Bison fans.

Come on Trolly. You're getting dumber, not smarter here.

frozennorth
December 24th, 2011, 12:37 PM
this is the best moral victory yet.

TheBisonator
December 24th, 2011, 12:39 PM

You should step back and look at how you're presenting yourself online. Doesn't look very good.

Bison Fan in NW MN
December 24th, 2011, 12:59 PM

......you cannot fix stupid.....

ngineer
December 24th, 2011, 01:04 PM
Maybe Bohl put Fritz in knots already...

ALPHAGRIZ1
December 24th, 2011, 01:12 PM
Xcoach and Alpha are the same person. If not, they were probably split up at birth.

Nice try yet again..............this guy like you SHSU is a bigot/racist and I am not.

Keep on truckin you racist douchebag.

DJKyR0
December 24th, 2011, 01:55 PM
And here I half-bought it when you said you had nothing against NDSU. Go figure you bring some weak-*** smack to the table and it's not too difficult to figure out that you're some insecure Kats fan who can't handle facing down a legit opponent in the national championship game.

Seriously, if you're going to smack, you can do better than

1.) Pretending to gouge ticket prices for Bison fans
2.) Pointing out how white our team is
3.) Reaching for an advantage over a freaking tie

Grow a brain, moron.

I-16Bandit
December 24th, 2011, 02:11 PM
I've got it. LakesBison is xcoach2. This 3 week wait is killing everybody.

Mr. C
December 24th, 2011, 03:51 PM

Quite a way to build a reputation around here by trolling. Craig Bohl has plenty of swagger and if you had a clue about FCS, you would know he is one of the top coaches in our subdivision.

Mr. C
December 24th, 2011, 03:53 PM
I've got it. LakesBison is xcoach2. This 3 week wait is killing everybody.

Even Lakes is smarter than this guy.

Blueandwhitefightfight
December 24th, 2011, 03:58 PM
I am mind blown by the guy who started this thread. Calling the NDSU coach out for lacking professionalism and class because he isn't wearing a tie. You've got to be joking. Let me lay it out for you:

#1- With a blazer, a tie is a matter of personal preference. It is completely optional, not mandatory.

#2- When wearing a jacket, a gentleman always leaves the bottom button unbuttoned. Period. No option there. Never is it alright to fasten the bottom button.

The actual score is Bohl: 1, Fritz: 0

Bohl looks like a cultured gentleman.

Fritz looks like a nerd.

Mr. C
December 24th, 2011, 04:10 PM
and why should he have any swagger?

Certainly not for his .701 winning percentage on the FCS level
I doubt for his 5-3 record against FBS teams
I doubt he ever looks at his 2 national championship rings with pride
He's only been an Eddie Robinson finalist

But yeah, he's never been a JUCO champion so I guess that's it.

Bohl missed the Eddie Robinson Award by just one vote to Jerry Moore in 2006.

Bearkats94
December 24th, 2011, 04:35 PM
Nice try yet again..............this guy like you SHSU is a bigot/racist and I am not.

Keep on truckin you racist douchebag.

I thought you was leaving AGS? I also thought this was a NDSU and Sam thread? I didn't see any one push your Montana button. Plus the only person racist is the person brings it up a thousand times. I don't think I have ever seen you post something that you didn't say big/racist in.

sgt smash
December 24th, 2011, 05:28 PM
Fritz's hair is real hair. I've known him for 20 years. He doesn't wear a toupee.

Wow. You know everybody. You are quite an idiot though.

Gil Dobie
December 24th, 2011, 05:33 PM
I've known him for 20 years.

Any advantage Fritz had or has, has flew out the window with that statement. :)

NoDak 4 Ever
December 24th, 2011, 05:37 PM
Any advantage Fritz had or has, has flew out the window with that statement. :)

I'm pretty sure Willie wouldn't admit to any relationship publicly.

bobcathpdevil56
December 24th, 2011, 06:54 PM
Wow, i feel dumber for even opening this thread.

ChristopherBearkat
December 24th, 2011, 10:00 PM
Um... These coaches are 0-0. NDSU/SHSU Series is tied at 1-1. Nothing to see here, move along

Sambow
December 24th, 2011, 10:26 PM
As I posted on another thread......Our coach can beat up your coach. Please get here 7th so I can quit reading this crap.

Bison56
December 24th, 2011, 10:31 PM
[QUOTE=xcoach2;1757601]Let's face it. Bohl will prolly never get his team back to this game again. He had one opportunity not to look like a schlep and he failed. Fritz is just on another level when it comes to professionalism and class. I'm sure Bohl is a great linebacker coach though.[/QUOTE

Did you wear a tie when you were coaching flag football?

Bison56
December 24th, 2011, 10:32 PM

You said it.

Grizo406
December 24th, 2011, 11:00 PM
I like both of 'em!

NDSUdonny
December 25th, 2011, 03:32 AM

Neither does Coach Bohl

swaghook
December 25th, 2011, 01:40 PM
Blue Collar coach for a Blue Collar team. While your team is off on an extended vacation like a bunch of lazy white collar workers the Bison were working hard like blue collars should and when Jan 7th comes around you will see who really gets the job done. In the game of football I would take the harder working smash mouth team over the Finesse team any day.

TheBisonator
December 25th, 2011, 01:50 PM
Blue Collar coach for a Blue Collar team. While your team is off on an extended vacation like a bunch of lazy white collar workers the Bison were working hard like blue collars should and when Jan 7th comes around you will see who really gets the job done. In the game of football I would take the harder working smash mouth team over the fiance team any day.

Over the what????

Sambow
December 25th, 2011, 05:33 PM
Blue Collar coach for a Blue Collar team. While your team is off on an extended vacation like a bunch of lazy white collar workers the Bison were working hard like blue collars should and when Jan 7th comes around you will see who really gets the job done. In the game of football I would take the harder working smash mouth team over the fiance team any day.

So, you have been watching Sam's practices and can speak to this as fact?

swaghook
December 25th, 2011, 11:03 PM
Over the what????Misspelling

swaghook
December 25th, 2011, 11:04 PM
So, you have been watching Sam's practices and can speak to this as fact?Sam Houston went on vacation the day after the semi-final game. The Bison went back to practice the next week.

Twentysix
December 26th, 2011, 11:48 AM
So, you have been watching Sam's practices and can speak to this as fact?

We let your reporters do that for us xnodx

Southern Bison
December 26th, 2011, 01:21 PM
this is the best moral victory yet.

This smacks of the GA Southern "but Bama" moral victory!...And we ALL know how that turned out!

Sambow
December 26th, 2011, 03:58 PM
We let your reporters do that for us xnodx

Haha Gotcha. What reporters say matters. I just hope ya'll take it easy on us. :)

deez_na
December 27th, 2011, 09:18 AM

Wish there was a like button for this. I feel the same way.

Vitojr130
December 27th, 2011, 09:28 AM

Bohl: 3 seasons with a 10-1 record (minimum) with the Bison within 6 years.

Fritz: 1 6-5 season and 1 14-0 season with SHSU.

I can tell that by the way you said probably that you are "prolly" some high school kid from the South trolling around being butthurt that his favorite college football team is already out of the playoffs or didn't make a bowl game.

I will feed the troll by saying that a tie does not determine the scoreboard. Laughable that you make the comparison though.

NoDak 4 Ever
December 27th, 2011, 09:43 AM
Bohl: 3 seasons with a 10-1 record (minimum) with the Bison within 6 years.

Fritz: 1 6-5 season and 1 14-0 season with SHSU.

I can tell that by the way you said probably that you are "prolly" some high school kid from the South trolling around being butthurt that his favorite college football team is already out of the playoffs or didn't make a bowl game.

I will feed the troll by saying that a tie does not determine the scoreboard. Laughable that you make the comparison though.

He hasn't poked his head up in a few days. Probably trolling under another username.