PDA

View Full Version : NDSU on.ESPN.....again

LakesBison
December 18th, 2011, 09:09 AM
Gotta love waiting on a connecting flight in orlando and watching NDSU on espn.highlights.
Just awesome.....again.

I wont be bugging you guys too much this weekend, im off to.puerto ruco to.drink on.carribean hens tab!! Cya in Frisco!!

MplsBison
December 18th, 2011, 09:22 AM
Gotta love waiting on a connecting flight in orlando and watching NDSU on espn.highlights.
Just awesome.....again.

I wont be bugging you guys too much this weekend, im off to.puerto ruco to.drink on.carribean hens tab!! Cya in Frisco!!

I hear swimming with hungry sharks is an once in a lifetime experience!

LakesBison
December 18th, 2011, 09:31 AM
Mpls sioux go away, everyone knows your schtick

MplsBison
December 18th, 2011, 10:55 AM
Mpls sioux go away, everyone knows your schtick

I tell ya what - if I was somehow granted the power, by god almighty himself, to keep you from ever posting on the internet again - at the cost of the same fate for myself - I'd do it in a nano-fricking-second.

I hate you.

BisonHype!
December 18th, 2011, 12:56 PM
This is rather amusing.

eaglewraith
December 18th, 2011, 01:17 PM
This is rather amusing.

I agree.

I'm almost tempted to encourage Lakes just because of how much MplsBison has annoyed me in the past. Good to see the same thing happening to him.

UNIFanSince1983
December 18th, 2011, 02:10 PM
I tell ya what - if I was somehow granted the power, by god almighty himself, to keep you from ever posting on the internet again - at the cost of the same fate for myself - I'd do it in a nano-fricking-second.

I hate you.

How great would this be? Both Lakes and Mpls no longer posting on the internet? I bet SOPA would definitely get rejected then :)