PDA

View Full Version : NDSU Better than Bama?

Professor Chaos
December 18th, 2011, 03:25 AM
Discuss

:D

Strommer10
December 18th, 2011, 03:31 AM
No, Buuut... Defense wise:

Bama allowed 300+ rushing yards to GSU, NDSU allowed only 189. (by far GSU's lowest output of the season)
Bama allowed 21 points to GSU, NDSU allowed only 7. (GSU's lowest output of the season)

It's sure fun to think about though! xrotatehx

Cleets
December 18th, 2011, 03:35 AM
When are you guys moving up to FBS..?

Strommer10
December 18th, 2011, 03:37 AM
Please don't start that... :(
I like it right where we are at right now. :D xnodx

Twentysix
December 18th, 2011, 04:00 AM

We already did, you just aren't aware of it yet. They call us app state our home is the sunbelt and we will probably lose to everyone but north texas!

NO LIMIT xsalutex

blueballs
December 18th, 2011, 08:31 AM
NO!!!! Emphatically!!!!

NDSU has a great FCS defense but GSU played better against 'Bama than they did yesterday. As usually happens the game yesterday came down to a few plays- plays that NDSU made and GSU didn't.

The best team doesn't always win but the team that plays the best almost always does. This is not to say that GSU is better than NDSU but what I am saying is that GSU didn't play well yesterday- certainly not as well as they did against 'Bama- and I thought NDSU played great, and richly deserved the big win.

darell1976
December 18th, 2011, 08:37 AM

Lakes will announce it after NDSU wins the National Title.

semobison
December 18th, 2011, 08:40 AM
Discuss

:D

I nominate this for "Most Stupid Thread of the Year"!

stevdock
December 18th, 2011, 08:43 AM
NO!!!! Emphatically!!!!

NDSU has a great FCS defense but GSU played better against 'Bama than they did yesterday. As usually happens the game yesterday came down to a few plays- plays that NDSU made and GSU didn't.

The best team doesn't always win but the team that plays the best almost always does. This is not to say that GSU is better than NDSU but what I am saying is that GSU didn't play well yesterday- certainly not as well as they did against 'Bama- and I thought NDSU played great, and richly deserved the big win.

I hate it when people say this about teams and don't give credit to the team that caused it. Yes GSU didn't play well but most it was caused by our defense and our fans. Just like when Youngstown beat us, they just kicked our butt all over the field.

Bison Fan in NW MN
December 18th, 2011, 08:46 AM
Yes, the Bison defense caused the GSU mistakes.

Bison were the better team....period!

LakesBison
December 18th, 2011, 08:47 AM

SOON THIS FCS IS BOOOOORRRRIIINNNGGG

NoDak 4 Ever
December 18th, 2011, 08:53 AM

Seriously, I know! I would love never having to play for a championship again!

blueballs
December 18th, 2011, 08:57 AM
I hate it when people say this about teams and don't give credit to the team that caused it. Yes GSU didn't play well but most it was caused by our defense and our fans. Just like when Youngstown beat us, they just kicked our butt all over the field.

Please read the rest of the sentence...

Sambow
December 18th, 2011, 09:52 AM
This thread can't be for real.

Gil Dobie
December 18th, 2011, 10:08 AM
This thread can't be for real.

Probably be discussed on Mike and Mike tomorrow and the other ESPN talking head shows ;)

bisonwest
December 18th, 2011, 12:11 PM

I guess your right. It would have been so much more fun to play Louisiana Lafeyette in a meaningless bowl last night. Sorry buddy but don't hold your breath on the big FBS move cuz it's not happening.

BisonHype!
December 18th, 2011, 01:01 PM
I wasted time typing on this ridiculous post. Alabama is a better team, but it wold be a fun matchup.

Sambow
December 18th, 2011, 01:26 PM
How is the number two team in fcs better than the number two team in the country? I love the fact that this thread is here and that everyone is already giving the trophy to NDSU. You still have to play the number ONE team in your own division. Bama beats yall by 50.

Sambow
December 18th, 2011, 01:26 PM
They beat us by 50 as well.

Gil Dobie
December 18th, 2011, 01:36 PM
How is the number two team in fcs better than the number two team in the country? I love the fact that this thread is here and that everyone is already giving the trophy to NDSU. You still have to play the number ONE team in your own division. Bama beats yall by 50.

This thread is not a serious thread, it's a take-off of the trash-talk between GSU and NDSU per the 'Bama game, and how bad GSU was going to win because the racked up 10,000 yards rushing vs 'Bama.

sgt smash
December 18th, 2011, 01:42 PM
This thread is not a serious thread, it's a take-off of the trash-talk between GSU and NDSU per the 'Bama game, and how bad GSU was going to win because the racked up 10,000 yards rushing vs 'Bama.

Sambow would have known that had he jumped on the AGS SHSU bandwagon prior to Dec 12.

Bronco
December 18th, 2011, 01:42 PM
If they play in the dome on borrowed tennis shoes then yes NDSU wins

xsalutex

DJOM
December 18th, 2011, 01:50 PM
In my humbe opinion; NDSU is the top FCS team. This opinion is based upon the strength of their defense. NDSU would not beat Bamma---Bamma will probably be the Number 1 FCS team in the land after they beat LSU----As an aside, please note that I do not like or support either of these two teams. Their players are not student athletes---they are simply playing football trying to get into the pros. Too much difference in speed.

Sambow
December 18th, 2011, 01:52 PM
Sambow would have known that had he jumped on the AGS SHSU bandwagon prior to Dec 12.

HAHA!!!! Sweet call. I have been on the bandwagon for a long damn time. My whole life in fact. My whole family is Bearkat alumni. I just never knew this site was here.

Sambow
December 18th, 2011, 01:53 PM

Gotcha. Good stuff. Can't wait for the game!!!!!!!

sgt smash
December 18th, 2011, 01:54 PM
HAHA!!!! Sweet call. I have been on the bandwagon for a long damn time. My whole life in fact. My whole family is Bearkat alumni. I just never knew this site was here.

I figured that. I just recently joined this site too after watching it for a while. Nothing was meant by that. Just a lil smack.

Sambow
December 18th, 2011, 02:01 PM
I figured that. I just recently joined this site too after watching it for a while. Nothing was meant by that. Just a lil smack.

I like the smack! I'm sure there is going to be a ton of it. There better be! We have three weeks of this. Can't wait!!!! EAT EM UP KATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ALPHAGRIZ1
December 18th, 2011, 02:38 PM
Its no stupider than the classless SHSU idiot fans having signs saying "We want LSU".

Delusional dickheaditry at its pinnacle

Sambow
December 18th, 2011, 02:39 PM
Its no stupider than the classless SHSU idiot fans having signs saying "We want LSU".

you are awesome

Sambow
December 18th, 2011, 02:40 PM

we won you lost.....scoreboard. get over it.

ALPHAGRIZ1
December 18th, 2011, 02:45 PM
we won you lost.....scoreboard. get over it.

How would you know that...you werent even at the game..............

Sambow
December 18th, 2011, 02:49 PM
How would you know that...you werent even at the game..............

Actually i was at the game unlike you. You just like to make up broken camera stories while sitting in your mothers basement behind your computer. Nice one alpha. This is an argument you cant win.

ALPHAGRIZ1
December 18th, 2011, 05:10 PM
Actually i was at the game unlike you. You just like to make up broken camera stories while sitting in your mothers basement behind your computer. Nice one alpha. This is an argument you cant win.

I was at the game with 11 people 5 I flew down with in my friends jet and 6 from Texas - Wrong
My mother doesnt have a basement its a single level home (3260sqft) - Wrong
Broken video camera story 100% true - Wrong
You were not at your tailgate nor did you show up to the Montana GSA tailgate - Wrong

So it looks like you are 1-4. A record I am sure you are very used to seeing in your life.

Sambow
December 18th, 2011, 05:15 PM
I was at the game with 11 people 5 I flew down with in my friends jet and 6 from Texas - Wrong
My mother doesnt have a basement its a single level home (3260sqft) - Wrong
Broken video camera story 100% true - Wrong
You were not at your tailgate nor did you show up to the Montana GSA tailgate - Wrong

So it looks like you are 1-4. A record I am sure you are very used to seeing in your life.

I was there. We invited you to stop by. My buddy Chad actually insisted. Remember that? You were just to afraid to show up. If the camera story is true then prove it. I would imagine you can't.

Twentysix
December 18th, 2011, 05:17 PM

I nominate you for "least entertaining poster of the decade."

ALPHAGRIZ1
December 18th, 2011, 05:24 PM
I was there. We invited you to stop by. My buddy Chad actually insisted. Remember that? You were just to afraid to show up. If the camera story is true then prove it. I would imagine you can't.

The only reason anyone would be afraid of anyone from Texas is that when you punch them in the mouth you may get cum on your knuckles.

It so entertaining to me that the guys that support bigot and hate speak are making the most outlandish accusations......you are just trying to deflect the emphasis off of your classless fans and I wont let that happen. You tools need to FOCUS

Sambow
December 18th, 2011, 05:27 PM
The only reason anyone would be afraid of anyone from Texas is that when you punch them in the mouth you may get cum on your knuckles.

It so entertaining to me that the guys that support bigot and hate speak are making the most outlandish accusations......you are just trying to deflect the emphasis off of your classless fans and I wont let that happen. You tools need to FOCUS

You have thing figured out in that little brain don't you!

ALPHAGRIZ1
December 18th, 2011, 05:33 PM
I know that you and Chad didnt make a sign like you said you were going to.....................because you were not at the tailgate you said you would be at.

Sambow
December 18th, 2011, 05:42 PM
I know that you and Chad didnt make a sign like you said you were going to.....................because you were not at the tailgate you said you would be at.

That is weird because it has been the same spot all year.

ALPHAGRIZ1
December 18th, 2011, 05:48 PM
Cool

Professor Chaos
December 18th, 2011, 06:49 PM
You all realize I started this thread in jest correct? Everyone knows NDSU is no where near the team that Alabama is. This was my tongue-in-cheek way to say that moral victories don't mean jack between the white lines.

bisonguy
December 18th, 2011, 06:52 PM
You all realize I started this thread in jest correct? Everyone knows NDSU is no where near the team that Alabama is. This was my tongue-in-cheek way to say that moral victories don't mean jack between the white lines.

Unless of course you're using the Comparative Score Index, in which case NDSU is an 8 point favorite. xrotatehx

Skjellyfetti
December 18th, 2011, 06:59 PM
Bama allowed 300+ rushing yards to GSU, NDSU allowed only 189. (by far GSU's lowest output of the season)

Nope, sorry.

We held them to 135 rushing. xthumbsupx

And, Citadel held them to 191... not too far off y'all's 189.

NoDak 4 Ever
December 18th, 2011, 07:03 PM
Nope, sorry.

We held them to 135 rushing. xthumbsupx

And, Citadel held them to 191... not too far off y'all's 189.

Too bad you couldn't keep Maine under 216....

/finals