PDA

View Full Version : Southern Canada versus Northern Mexico - Championship

TheBisonator
December 17th, 2011, 04:51 PM
Wait, so that's Winnipeg vs. Monterrey?? No, NDSU/SHSU. I think the Bison take this one and that glorious trophy.

Sam Houston will still be tough as hell. I guess the committee knew what the hell they were doing.

Probably a home game for SHSU and a possible sell-out, but I believe NDSU will bring 7,000 or so there.

GAME ON!!!!!

Cleets
December 17th, 2011, 04:52 PM
xlolx

FCS_pwns_FBS
December 17th, 2011, 04:58 PM
Should be a good and close close game. Sam has better ball security and tackles better than GSU.

Twentysix
December 17th, 2011, 05:03 PM
But bama.

Maybe we should get a bowl game against alabama instead. xlolx

FCS_pwns_FBS
December 17th, 2011, 05:04 PM
But bama.

Maybe we should get a bowl game against alabama instead. xlolx

LoL. Where did that come from? xlolx

Twentysix
December 17th, 2011, 05:04 PM
You guys beat bama, we slaughtered you.. 1+1, were you at the game? how was the noise? GSU took lots of time outs and had some false starts.

semobison
December 17th, 2011, 05:26 PM
You guys beat bama, we slaughtered you.. 1+1, were you at the game? how was the noise? GSU took lots of time outs and had some false starts.

Have some class! Give it a rest!

kfkolonel
December 17th, 2011, 05:44 PM
? . . how was the noise? GSU took lots of time outs and had some false starts.
Can you make that much noise outdoors in Texas? Seriously, I wonder how big a factor the noise was.

Twentysix
December 17th, 2011, 05:45 PM
Can you make that much noise outdoors in Texas? Seriously, I wonder how big a factor the noise was.

They took 2 or 3 noise timeouts and had a few false starts. It seemed like a factor to me. No way we can replicate the noise on the road lmao. One of the times they took a time out it was easily the loudest its ever been in the fargodome.. and I saw 117 db against lehigh, sure seemed like louder than that.